- Text Size +

Just a quick warning: there is some extensive male interaction in this chapter. It’s not really my cup of tea, but it has been heavily requested. So hopefully I didn’t mess it up.

 

 

 

 

Out of the three individuals standing in the room, only one had any idea what was going on deep beneath the layers of skin and fat of Diane's belly. Her stomach was stretched tight, quivering as it attempted to churn all of the food and acid. The powerful muscles lining the organ drowned out the screams of the tiny person fighting the burning acid. It wouldn't be long before everything in her bloated gut turned to mush. But for all Diane was aware, the churning she could feel was just working up a burp. The guilt she felt after swallowing Holly was quickly fading as her eyes drank in the toned man in front of her. Her heart started pounding. It had been a while for Diane, and Brooklyn knew it. 

 

Garret reached his hand out, grabbing Diane's. "Brooklyn told me you could stand to have a little bit of stress relief." He said, as he guided her over to a bed. 

 

"You have no idea..." Diane gasped as Brooklyn's hands reached around from behind her, squeezing her massive breasts. 

 

"Oh Garret. You've got to get a load of these..." Brooklyn said, giggling as her groping hands elicited a shuddering moan from Diane. Brooklyn pulled Diane backwards onto the bed as she climbed up as well. Diane, her mind lost to Brooklyn's wandering hands, lost her balance and fell back. She landed on her ass first, before her weight caused her to roll to her back. Everything in her gut shifted, pushing the last of the air in her belly out of her mouth. 

 

"Excuse me." Diane laughed as she covered her mouth. She gasped again as Garret's hands touched the exposed skin of her stomach. He looked up at her, and began to kiss her deep, chocolate colored skin. His hands worked her shirt up her body as Brooklyn continued to caress her now heaving chest. They worked together to free her heavy breasts. Diane leaned her head back, getting a face full of Brooklyn's pale and very sizable breasts. She pulled one of the pert, pink nipples into her mouth and began eagerly toying with it. Brooklyn moaned before she used both hands to pull up one of Diane's breasts, taking the large, dark brown nipple into her mouth. They lost themselves in their pleasuring, only interrupted by Diane's loud moan. Garret had moved lower, burying his face between her thighs. "Oh god yes!" She screamed in delight. 

 

 

*****

 

Holly pounded against the sphincter blocking her from the esophagus. From the multiple burps and continuous influx of acid, Holly only had enough of an air pocket for her head and shoulders. Her body was really burning now, to say nothing of her throat, lungs and eyes. But she refused to give up. Reaching back a shaking, raw fist, Holly tried to swing at the sphincter again. Unfortunately, Diane changed position again. As her devourer's body bounced, Holly was churned back below the surface as the milky acids and softening chunks of food swirled around, silencing her struggles again. 

 

*****

 

Garret moaned as Diane's large brown ass bounced up and down, smothering his huge cock. Somehow, and he wasn't sure how, Brooklyn had worked her way between his legs. She expertly pleasured his balls with her mouth, even while Diane's large gut bounced on her head. Suddenly, the weight increased dramatically as Diane leaned forward, shuddering as an orgasm racked her body. Brooklyn's muffled struggles for breath couldn't be heard beneath the massive gurgling gut and Diane and Garret's moans. Diane leaned back, freeing her friend from her suffocating position and Garret's still rock hard dick from her folds. "Sorry... about that... girl..." Diane panted, still coming down from her orgasm. 

 

"It's, it's fine. Just warn me next time." Brooklyn chuckled, attempting to hide how she really felt. Both women moved to adjust their positions. Diane backed up, raising her wide ass up in the air as she began to tease the tip of Garret's penis with her tongue. Meanwhile Brooklyn settled her much smaller, but still round and firm ass onto Garret's face. As his tongue began exploring her sweet pussy, she gasped and held onto Diane's ass. She moaned as Garret began to show off his oral techniques, and Diane began doing the same for him. 

 

*****

 

Danielle flopped back on the bed and looked over at her dresser. She gingerly waved at the minuscule blonde walking around on the top of it. Even though she was getting used to how small Holly seemed at two inches tall, she just couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that Linsey was only half that size. Her mind wandered through thoughts of what the world must be like. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice Hayley sitting down on the bed and placing the trays next to Linsey's living space. "Hey, Earth to Danielle! I've got your food!" Hayley said in a sing-song tone. 

 

"Ooh, thank you so much sweetie. I'm starving!" Danielle began to sit up, but stopped when Hayley placed a finger on her forehead. "Nuh-uh. You lay back. You've been working so hard for others, now I'm going to take care of you." Danielle laughed as she leaned back. "Um...okay. What brought this on?" "Spending time with the Littles has really opened my eyes to how much you do for others. And I just... You deserve someone to do the same for you. Now relax, close your eyes, and let me feed you."

 

Diane closed her eyes. "Okay, but I have to be honest with you, this is a little unorthodox." Hayley, remembering the erotic images she found on Danielle's computer, had an idea. "I know it is. But if I'm being honest. I've always wanted to feed someone. There's just something about it." Hayley didn't share Danielle's fetish, but if the woman she loved liked something, then she would make it work. She reached over and scooped up some chicken on a fork, and then gently placed it in Danielle's awaiting mouth. Danielle closed her mouth, chewing for a moment before swallowing. Hayley traced a finger down with the small bulge that quickly disappeared. She faked a shiver for Danielle's benefit, and brought forth another forkful. 

 

After several mouthfuls of food, Hayley noticed a blush creeping up Danielle's chest and cheeks. Not to mention her nipples were starting to harden. With a devious grin, Hayley began to reach past the trays of food towards Linsey, who was actively trying not to watch the increasingly sexual display going on. 

 

*****

 

"Oh fuck! Don't stop! Don't stop!" Brooklyn screamed. Garret moaned into the sweet vagina grinding on his face. Diane was working her magic, bringing him closer and closer to cumming. Unfortunately though, like most women, Diane was unable to fit more than half of his large, engorged dick in her mouth without gagging herself. But she was doing a fantastic job with what she could fit in. Garret ran his hands up Brooklyn's back as she screamed into her orgasm. She leaned forward, using Diane's large ass to brace herself. However, Diane was in the process of shifting her weight to her other arm while attempting another go at Garret's huge dick. Brooklyn's added pressure caused Diane's hand to slip, and Diane found herself deep throating Garret in a way no one else ever had.

 

Diane clenched her eyes shut as her throat spasmed, painfully clenching around the massive cock now forced deep into her. She wretched and her stomach clenched, immediately forcing her lunch back up. The contents of her stomach slammed against the head of the penis blocking her throat, and immediately spewed out as she pulled her head back up. Brooklyn leapt of that bed, while poor Garret was pinned as Diane quickly tried to aim her stream of vomit off the bed. She let Garret out from under her before violently vomiting onto the floor again. Mostly digested clumps of food and bile spilled out onto the floor, and to her relief, there was no sign of any tiny people left in the mush once she finished. She laid there coughing and spitting, looking for any movement in the mess she'd made on the floor. Garret excused himself to the bathroom, and Brooklyn stood there awkwardly in silence as the shower turned on. "I'm so, so sorry Diane."

 

Diane slowly sat up and wiped her mouth off once she was sure there was no evidence left of the tiny woman she'd eaten at lunch. Either she'd been digested, or she was still in there, and both of those worked for Diane. She took a deep breath. "I'll be fine. Just, just go check on him and then help me clean this up." She rasped. 

 

*****

 

Both trays sat empty on the dresser. Quiet moaning was coming from the two women on the bed. Hayley was straddling Danielle, and the two were furiously making out they had been for some time now, and were starting to explore each other with their hands. Just as Diane started to grasp Hayley's small, perky breasts, Hayley's phone started to go off. "Oh shit, I forgot I was meeting Barbara at the gym! I've got to run. Can we continue this in about an hour?" 

 

"Yeah, sure thing. You can shower when you get back. Hurry!" Hayley passionately kissed her and got up, quickly getting dressed. On her way out of the door, she giggled and said, "Oh, check your messages, I sent you a couple of pics!" And with that, she was gone. Danielle laughed to herself. "Okay then. That just happened. Let's see what she sent..." Danielle opened up her phone to two new messages from Hayley. Her heart pounded as the two images loaded up. In one, she could see Linsey's legs sticking up out of a forkful of mashed potatoes heading towards Hayley's mouth. In the other picture the same forkful of potatoes was hovering above her own mouth. Her eyes were still closed in the picture. Suddenly, another text dinged. "Don't worry, when I get back I'll tell you which one of us it was. :)" Danielle's stomach gurgled as it churned the food inside. She looked down at it and muttered, "Oh shit..."

 

*****

 

The hot water ran down Garret's body as he was the stomach acid off of his crotch. He was just glad there were no chunks on him. Everything that happened was a turnoff, but now that he was cleaned off, he became almost painfully aware of how close he'd been to orgasming. He began rubbing his large cock as it began to stiffen. As he stroked his massive shaft, he felt a strong tingling, almost like he had a small lump near the base of his dick. He began to lose himself to his own stroking, the tingling moving closer and closer to the base of his dick. A quiet knocking sounded at the door, making him jump as he became aware of the fact he was masturbating. "Hey Garret, how are you holding up?" Brooklyn asked. "I'm alright. Say, do you want to go grab dinner later on? Maybe catch a movie or something?" "Yeah sure. Your clothes are on the bathroom counter by the way. Diane said she's sorry for the um...well, you know." 

 

Garret laughed. "It's all good. I'm gonna finish up here and then head back to my room. I need to make sure I have all of my books for class Monday. I'll see you in a few hours babe." After the door closed he sighed. Deciding to wait until his date with Brooklyn, Garret stopped touching himself. This was tough, because the tingle had disappeared beyond the base of his dick. After he left, the tingling feeling had almost completely gone away.