- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, its been a long time. I'm trying to get back into writing, so I'm going to go ahead and apologize if the quality of this chapter isn't up to the standard I used to be at. Thank you all.

Brooklyn sat up, taking a deep breath. She was straddling Garret as he lay on her couch. Her long blonde hair cascaded down, framing his head. They were both breathing heavily from their extended make out, and their hips slowly ground against one another. 

 

"I really need to get going." Brooklyn said as she leaned in for another kiss. 

 

Garret ran his hands through her hair as their tongues gently explored each other's mouth. "I know. Diane's waiting for you." He responded quietly as their lips separated again. 

 

Brooklyn sat up again, pressing down on Garret's growing member. She'd forgotten just how big he was. She leaned forward, pressing her hands down on his strong chest. "Give me thirty, forty-five minutes tops, and I'll be back. Diane will be with me, so I'll text you when we're close. Diane usually just watches stuff on her computer or goes into her room. The bathroom is between our rooms, so she shouldn't hear us." She leaned back down and kissed him again before dismounting him. She ran her fingers through her hair to straighten it up some and readjusted her tank top. Garret stood up and hugged her. "I'll see you shortly." He said, slapping her ass as she headed out the door. She giggled as he closed the door behind her and hurried off to meet Diane. 

 

 

*****

 

 

Holly's heart was pounding. Hayley was out of earshot, and no one was close enough to where Diane was sitting to see her, much less hear her. Diane's chubby face loomed above her, a wide smile showing her teeth. Without any other options, Holly decided to try and reason with her potential devourer. "Look Diane-"

 

"Ya know, I've never been a fan of celebrities." Diane interrupted. "They always feel like they have to be the center of attention. Like everything revolves around them. I bet you were really happy to get your fifteen minutes of fame, weren't you?"

 

Holly watched her in quiet contemplation, afraid of angering this large woman. 

 

"Danielle is being forced to wait on you and that other tiny, all because you're unable to watch over yourselves. And it's all because you wanted attention. You're by no means the first person to shrink, but no one else sought out attention like you did." 

 

"I didn't want any of this attention. I just wanted to make a better life for myself!" Holly's temper caused her to blurt out. She covered her mouth with her hands as Diane's eyes seemed to pierce her. 

 

"It's funny. You say you don't want attention and yet, both times I've seen you; it's all been about you. I've been hearing your name on the news for a while now. I've heard of people talking about you on news sites and hell, even fetish sites. I haven't heard of any other tinies with that kind of exposure. Your new little roommate over there with Hayley just seems to have appeared out of thin air. And yet, I'm only ever hearing about you. I've barely seen one of my best friends since you showed up. And even then, it was all about you. I can't stand attention whores like you. I really can't. So you know what? I'm gonna do what the rest of the world should, and ignore you. Twice now you've ended up in my lunch. I don't know if you have a fetish or something, but I don't care anymore. I'm going to eat my lunch in peace."

 

And with that, Diane spooned up some mashed potatoes and buried Holly where she stood, silencing her short lived scream.

 

*****

 

Linsey tried to look towards Diane and Holly's general direction, but the trays and drinks did a pretty good job obscuring her view. Before long however, Hayley showed back up. "Hey cutie! You know, you're kinda tough to see down there. Make sure you're careful, okay?" 

 

"Yeah, sure thing. Um, where's Holly?" Linsey asked, trying to keep the sound of concern from her voice. 

 

"Oh, she and Diane are talking. She'll drop her off when they get done. C'mon, I'll take you back so I'll know you're safe. We don't want a bird thinking you're a snack or something out here!" She reached down and picked up Linsey, depositing her on her shoulder. Linsey felt unnerved, as though Hayley was hiding something. But as she looked back towards the tables, all she could see was a blonde girl walking up to Diane as Hayley left the courtyard. 

 

*****

 

Brooklyn still felt a little flushed from her time with Garret as she approached Diane. Her large friend seemed to be lost in her own little world, stirring corn and barbecue into her otherwise untouched mashed potatoes. "Hey, Earth to Diane! You're supposed to eat your food, not play with it." She said with a smile, as she sat down next Diane. 

 

"Huh? Oh yeah, you're right. I was just thinking about some stuff." Diane smiled as she dug her spoon deep into the center of her mashed potatoes, lifting up a large clump. She licked her lips, and opened her mouth, sending the whole spoonful onto her tongue. Brooklyn watched as she deliberately swished the food around, jaw slowly working as she savored the large bite. Diane leaned her head back, eyes closed, and swallowed hard. Her thick neck barely moved as the food disappeared down into her body. Diane smacked her lips, and excused herself as a small burp came up. 

 

Brooklyn just laughed and shook her head. "You know, you're really weird sometimes."

 

"Hey, I have been looking forward to that bite for a while now. And it was so worth the wait." Diane laughed as she pat her large stomach. 

 

"Well hurry up and eat the rest of it. There's someone I want you to meet after we leave here."

 

*****

 

The peristalsis of the esophagus quickly worked the lump of food deeper and deeper into the large woman. Holly's head managed to break through the top of it, only to be greeted with the thunderous heartbeat that quickly disappeared as she traveled further down. Her own breathing started to drown out the various other noises of Diane's body as Holly began to hyperventilate. The slimy, mucous covered walls gave her grasping hands no purchase, and the groaning of the nearly empty stomach was getting louder. Suddenly, she felt weightless as the sphincter opened, dropping her along the rest of the food into the dank stomach. Even with the cushioning of the potatoes, the impact knocked the wind out of Holly. She climbed to her feet, barely able to stay up with the constant movements of the stomach. Despair washed over her as a simple realization set in: she was food. 

 

"Somebody, anybody, please help!" She called out. The only response was gurgles from deeper inside her fleshy prison. 

 

 

*****

 

It had only taken Hayley a few minutes to reach Danielle's dorm room. "Thank god she keeps it unlocked, right?" She gently picked Linsey up from her shoulder and brought her around to her face. "So where would you like for me to set you down?"

 

"Um, the dresser top is fine. It's where my stuff is." Linsey called up to her. 

 

"Sure thing. I'm sure Danielle will be back within the hour, so I'll stick around and play on her computer. Just let me know if you need anything." Hayley sat both trays of food down on the desk beside the computer before turning it on and sitting down. Linsey started unpacking her clothes, hanging them up on a makeshift hanger her mother had left for her. She quietly hummed a little tune as she did so, losing herself in the moment. Several minutes passed in near silence until Hayley whispered quietly, "Oh, hello..." A blush began to creep its way up as Linsey watched her more and more excitedly click through things she couldn't see. 

 

 

*****

 

Diane leaned back, covering her mouth as she burped. Brooklyn just shook her head as she looked at the two nearly spotless trays that were left over from Diane's mini binge. "You sure you don't want to go get you something?" Diane asked her. 

 

"Nah, I think I'm good. I haven't had much of an appetite lately." Brooklyn responded. 

 

"I can tell. You're all skin and bones. You need to eat more."

 

"I am not! Look at this!" She grabbed her little bit of extra weight on her stomach between her fingers. "And besides, it's not my fault it all goes to my boobs."

 

Diane laughed. "Oh honey, you may be blessed, but if you ate well enough you might come close to these bad boys." She shook her massive breasts side to side for emphasis. "Let's head back; you said you have a surprise for me?" 

 

"Yeah, I think you'll enjoy it." Brooklyn smiled as she quickly began texting as they stood up. Diane patted her large gut as she started off, another burp escaping her. Her bloated and stuffed stomach noiselessly churned its contents, beginning the first stages of digestion as it had so many times before.