- Text Size +

Linsey was pacing and rubbing her arms. They were still itching from where Susan had eaten her. Thankfully her long sleeves covered up the red marks. The last thing she wanted to do is explain why she'd been tumbling around as part of Susan's breakfast. Her mom was filling out paperwork a few feet away, leaving Linsey to her nervous pacing. She had no idea what to expect from her roommates. She had been told by Dean Richards that she'd be staying with a sophomore and a freshman, the freshman being the shrunken girl from the news. She was excited that she'd be rooming with a fellow tiny. Then she started imagining how it could go wrong, and started her nervous pacing all over again.

*****

Holly and Danielle made their way across campus. Holly kept fidgeting and adjusting herself. The black skirt fit her well enough, but the white button-up shirt no longer comfortably closed. She already had a couple of the tiny buttons undone, showing a decent amount of cleavage. If the next button popped, anyone paying attention would get a good view of her little black bra. She looked up at Danielle. Holly felt a twinge of jealousy. Danielle had a beautiful camisole that popped against her black shirt. Holly's camisole had been one of many clothes that got sucked down into the labyrinth of Danielle's intestines. "Oh well, at least she said she'll buy me some more." Holly thought to herself.

Finally, the sight of the Admissions Building caught Holly's attention and she stopped messing with her top. Her heart started to speed up. She was finally going to meet another person her size!

*****

Linsey and her mom both reacted to the door opening at the same time. Dean Richards held the door open for the buxom blonde who looked like she was gently cradling a small toy. Linsey's breath left as she realized just how small the other shrunken girl looked compared to her handler.

"Linsey, Jennifer, allow me to introduce two of our students. This young lady is Danielle, and in her hands is our most prolific freshman, Holly." Richards said.

Danielle made her way over to the table to let Holly down. "Hi there! It's a pleasure to meet both you." She turned her attention towards Linsey. "So I here you're going to be my newest roommate. Hopefully you don't take up as much room as Holly here. She's been here less than a week, and there's clothes and stuff everywhere. You can't tell where my side ends and hers begins!" Danielle said while chuckling.

Linsey laughed as she and Holly made their way over to each other. As they got closer, Linsey's eyes got wider. She hadn't expected Holly to double her meager inch of height. She stood eye level with Holly's navel. Resting just above Linsey's head was Holly's enormous bust. The buttons on her shirt looked ready to fly off if she breathed too deeply. Tearing her eyes away, she looked up to Holly's smiling face. "Hi there! It's nice to meet you!" Linsey reached out to shake Holly's hand as she spoke. Holly grasped her hand, a look of concern passing across her momentarily. She gingerly held Linsey's hand, carefully avoiding the red mark that was showing on it that continued up under her sleeve. The look of concern passed as quickly as it had appeared on her face. Holly pulled her into a hug. "It's so nice to meet another person like me!" Holly exclaimed where everyone could hear her. Then, as she leaned in she quietly said, "We can talk later. I've had those same marks." Then Holly let go of Linsey and made her way over to Jen.

"Hi there! It's nice to meet you as well. Your name is Jennifer, right?"

"That's right young lady. My daughter really looks up to what you're doing here. I trust that you two will be able take good care of her?" Jen said, addressing both students.

"Yes ma'am. Between me and Holly, she'll never leave our sight." Danielle assured her.

Dean Richards stepped up, "If I may interject for just a moment, there are a few things I'd like to discuss. With the timetable we have, for this first semester, Linsey will only be able to attend core classes. Due to their lack of need for resources such as desks and books, the University will not be charging tuition for either Linsey or Holly. And as a way of saying thanks for her hard work and diligence, Danielle will have her tuition waived. Also, in a few weeks, the prototype phones we had constructed for Holly should be arriving. We ordered a spare, but Linsey here should be able to use the extra one. Ms. Jennifer, if you would like, we can discuss ways you can help contribute to your daughter's education. We'll let these three get acquainted while we talk. Ladies, we'll be back in a few." And with that, Dean Richards showed Jen into his personal office and closed the door.

*****

Danielle sat there quietly listening to the two girls swap stories from their past. She was legitimately shocked to hear some of the dangers the tiny girls faced throughout their teen years. Especially the year or so after they had both shrunk. She knew life was dangerous for the tiny women, but she had no idea some of the things they had watch out for. From being sat on, eaten, or even straight up lost. Danielle just sat there with her face in her hands listening intently.

*****

"Thank you so much Dean Richards. I can't tell you how much this opportunity means to not only myself, but Linsey as well. It's so wonderful seeing hope in my little girl's face again." Jen said as she wiped the joyous tears running down her cheeks.

"It's my pleasure. I don't think I need to discuss how dangerous the outside world can be for those like your daughter. She's lucky to have a caring parent such as you. Unfortunately, there are more and more cases like Holly springing up. It's my hope that people out there will continue to see these shrunken girls as equal people. But you and I have both seen some of the news reports of people who don't feel the same. However, with our diligent staff, and people like Danielle, I truly feel like this can be a safe place for girls like your daughter. And I'm happy this university can take the first step in accepting these girls as equals and giving them a chance." Dean Richards said with a smile on his face. "Now let's go get your daughter acquainted with her residence here on campus."

*****

The four women made their way across campus. Jen had to stifle a giggle as she watched her daughter's head practically spin in a full circle as she tried to take in the new places and people. They finally arrived at Danielle's dorm room. It was decently sized, and Jen approved of the way they had Holly's stuff setup. "Well Linsey, would you like to stay here and socialize while I run home to get your stuff?" Jen asked.

"Can I? That'd be great!" Linsey said, unable to hide her excitement.

"Sure thing sweetheart. I'll be back before lunch time. Susan may want to come with me so she can say goodbye." Jen picked up Linsey and kissed her gently on the head. She turned and said thanks to Danielle, and made her way out.

*****

Susan sat at the computer with her mouth open. Within ten minutes of her uploading the video with Linsey to some popular fetish pay sites she had a presence on, the sales had taken off with no sign of slowing. It was easily her most expensive video, but that didn't seem to matter. It was quickly amassing a small fortune for her. She had been a little concerned about making the video after the news story that had broken months ago about a woman who had allegedly kidnapped and devoured a couple of tinies. But forums and other sites were going nuts for her video, all in the span of a couple of hours. It was the first video of its kind, and Susan couldn't wait to make another. She'd have to keep her eye out for another tiny girl now that Linsey was headed for college.

"Maybe I could put out some feelers on some of those fetish forum sites..." Susan said aloud, with a smirk on her face.

*****

Holly looked Linsey over. Danielle was in the bathroom, so Holly decided to ask Linsey about her arm. "So, who did it to you?"

"What do you mean?" Linsey asked, feigning ignorance.

"Here, look." Holly showed off the fading marks on her legs. "I was eaten not too long ago. Those marks look a lot fresher than mine. You can trust me, I won't say anything."

Linsey looked down, thoughts and doubts swirling through her head. She finally sighed and looked up at Holly. "It was my mother's lover. She accidentally did it, and once she realized I could somehow survive a decent amount of time in there, she asked if we could make a fetish video. And well, she didn't puke me out for a good while. Like, I'm guessing at least an hour or two. I came to when she brought me up so I'm not sure how long I was in there."

"Wait, that fetish video involved you being eaten?" Holly asked, a look of concern crossing her face.

"Yeah, why?"

"Did you not see the news report about those girls in high school? Three shrunken girls went missing. Their parents had kept their condition quiet for privacy's sake. I mean, I'm by no means the first girl to shrink, but I'm the first one that the media was able to get ahold of. Those girls were just starting high school and their parents sent them off. An eye witness account claims they were eaten. On their first day! And stories like that are becoming more common on fetish sites. I'm hoping they're all fantasies, but you have to be careful Linsey. The few times I've been eaten were on accident. But there's at least one chick here that legitimately wants to eat me. And the semester hasn't really started yet. And I'm a little bit more of a mouthful than you are. I don't want you to become another news story. You seem like a nice girl. I'm sure that woman is nice, but please be careful."

Linsey rubbed her hands together a little nervously. "I'm sure Susan would never do anything to intentionally hurt me."

Holly gently put her hand on Linsey's petite shoulder. "I know sweetie. Hell, our roommate has a fetish for eating us. But regardless of the precautions people who care about us take; it's still a very dangerous thing. The people who do it will never understand what it's like for us. How dangerous it truly is. I'm not saying you have stop. I know I'll still end up in a stomach every now and then. Just be careful about who does it, and watch out for people who are just in it for pretty little snack. Diane, one of Danielle's sorority sisters, is like that. Even though I don't think Danielle wants to admit that. It sounds like she's coming out, we can talk later. I want you to trust me, okay?"

Linsey nodded and smiled. "I know. I appreciate it."

*****

Brooklyn pulled her tank top on. She wiped away some of the fog on the mirror leftover from her shower. She ran her fingers through her long blonde hair, which was still slightly damp. She spent the next few minutes drying her hair and applying makeup. Not that she needed much. After she finished up, she pulled on a pair of her favorite jeans. They were a little tight, but she liked how it made her hips look. She stood up straight, looking at herself in the mirror. She pushed her substantial chest out. She smirked as she bounced on her toes a couple of times. Her new G cup bra was a good fit for her firm breasts. She was proud of her assets, and didn't mind showing them off a bit. Brooklyn then headed out, she was supposed to meet Diane for lunch in about an hour, and she still needed to go by the campus bookstore. Picking up her bag, Brooklyn stepped out into the bright afternoon soon.

*****

Jen knocked on her daughter's new dorm room door. She still felt a bit nervous for her daughter, but with the reassurances the Dean had given her, she was feeling a little bit better. She was able to carry Linsey’s entire wardrobe in a small box in one hand, as well as her makeshift bed from home. It only took a moment for Danielle to respond. Jen was taken aback for a moment when the door opened. Danielle was standing in nothing but a towel, her hair still dripping from the shower. Over Danielle's shoulder she could see her daughter and Holly on the dresser talking. Both of them were blushing. "Hi there! Sorry, I had literally just stepped out of the shower when I heard you knock. Come in, come in!"

Danielle stepped aside, letting Jen inside. Jen walked over to the dresser and put Linsey's stuff down. "Hey honey, I'm sorry I have to run. Susan has apparently come into some money, and she wanted to celebrate. And I still need to take a nap. Call me or email me when you can, okay? And be careful sweetie, it's dangerous out there. If you need anything at all, I'm never more than a phone call away."

"Okay mom. I'll be careful, I promise." Linsey said as she walked over to the edge of the dresser.

Jen bent over and kissed her daughter on the head, trying to hold back tears. She didn't want Linsey and the other girls to feel awkward, so she said goodbye and headed out. She waved, and headed out.

There was a moment of silence before Holly spoke up. "Well Danielle, isn't it about time?"

"What do you mean?"

"After about this long, you had already eaten me and all my belongings. I'm pretty sure my favorite blue bra is still deep in those intestines of yours."

"You know, if you want it back so badly, you're welcome to go get it..." Danielle's gut gurgled, almost as if to illustrate her point.

Linsey was watching, enraptured by the back and forth teasing. However, she was unprepared for what was about to happen.

Holly stripped down to nothing but her panties. "Well you big glutton. What are you waiting for?! I know you're jealous of these ti-" Danielle silenced her by snatching her up. The only thing Linsey heard after that was Holly's shriek and laughter as she was tossed into Danielle's wide open mouth. Danielle moaned as Linsey stared on in shock. She gasped as she saw the tiny bumps of her new friend's struggling form press out from Danielle's cheek. Danielle shifted her jaw, leaned her head back, and audibly swallowed. Linsey watched wide-eyed as the tiny bulge quickly disappeared down into Danielle's chest.

"Wha-how-why would you do that?!" Linsey yelled.

Danielle covered her mouth as a small burp escaped. "Hey you heard her. She was asking for it." She studied the small girl's face, dissatisfied that she still looked scared. "Look. This is just how we play. We found out that she can last a long time in there, and this old girl doesn't play around." Danielle said while shaking her belly. "Trust me, she wouldn't be in there if I thought she'd digest. You'll see. I'll let her out shortly. But she enjoys swimming around in there."

"Really? There's no way. It's dark, hot, and everything buries you. Your body is actively trying to break her down!"

"Well yeah. That's what happens in there. Worst case scenario, my tits get a little bigger. I saw you checking her out. Maybe I will digest her, I wouldn't mind going up another cup size. Maybe then you'll check me out." Danielle said with a smile.

"Well, I mean, I can't help but check you out. Hell, your nipple is as big, if not bigger than me."

"And how would you know that?"

Linsey just cleared her throat and nodded. Danielle looked down and blushed a little. Her nipples were hard from arousal. "Alrighty then..."

*****

Brooklyn stood in line, impatiently tapping her foot. She was quickly losing her patience with the idiots in front of her. She dug her hand into her cleavage and pulled out her headphones. If she couldn't escape the stupidity in front of her, she could at least drown them out. She noticed a random guy clearly eyeing her large breasts. He'd probably been doing it since she walked in. She just smirked and put her headphones in. She just kept telling herself she was going to have a good day. She just needed to get out of here and meet up with Diane.

After a few minutes in line, there came a tap on her shoulder. She was so zoned out by that point that it actually startled her. She turned around quickly, her blonde hair covering her face for a moment. A broad, chiseled chest met her gaze. She looked up the towering body to see face that took her a moment to recognize. At 6' 5", the 21 year old had to look down to meet her gaze.

"Garret! How have you been?" Brooklyn nearly yelled as she embraced him, startling the people in line. He returned her embrace, his large arms pulling her into his chest. She breathed deep, taking in the smell of his cologne.

"I've been good. Summer break was fun. I went out of country for a few weeks. It's good seeing you again though. How about we meet up later on today?" Garrett said in his deep voice as he let her go.

"Why don't you hang out for a little bit? I'm meeting up with Diane in a while for lunch, but I've got some time to kill between now and then."

"You sure? I don't want to hold you up or anything."

"Absolutely! We can pick up where we left off last semester..."

Garret smiled. It was going to be a good afternoon.

*****

"Sorry I stripped down so candidly in front of you earlier. I don't know what came over me." Holly apologized. She smiled as the petite blonde beside be in Danielle's palm blushed even harder.

"Well, a good bra is hard to come by. I can understand why you'd want to go after it."

"Was that a joke?! She does have a sense of humor!" Holly pulled her into a side hug. The two girls, even in the very short time they'd known each other, were already starting to feel close. Faced with a future filled with dependence on normal people, it was nice to feel equal to someone. She smiled as Linsey settled her head against her. Both girls chuckled as Danielle's stomach growled loudly in anticipation of the approaching cafeteria.

Within a few minutes, the three girls were in line to get some food. "Mashed potatoes and barbecue chicken? That looks delicious!" Linsey exclaimed.

"Don't worry honey, I'm getting two trays. I know how you tinies like to stuff yourselves." Danielle laughed. While the cafeteria worker was setting up the trays, Danielle raised her hand to her shoulder. Holly grasped Linsey's hand as they stepped onto Danielle's shoulder. With her other free hand, Holly wrapped some hair around her hand to help support herself. It didn't take long for Danielle to gather their food and pay for it, and they were off to the courtyard tables.

"Dani!" Haley called out, excited as ever to see her crush. Danielle did a double take upon seeing the skinny girl's vibrant blue hair.

"Hey! That's um, wow. Interesting hair Haley."

"Thanks!" She said as she hugged Danielle. "Do you like it?"

"I do." The teen's smile beamed up to her. "Here, let me help." Haley took the trays so Danielle could once again secure her tiny passengers. "Hey there cuties! Now I know I met you the other day, its Holly right?" She nodded. "So what's your name?"

"My name's Linsey. Nice to meet you."

"Wow, I can like, barely hear you."

"Sorry! My voice doesn't carry well!" Linsey yelled, causing Holly to jump in surprise before laughing.

"C'mon, let's sit. I'm starving." Danielle said, as she sat down. Haley sat down beside her. The two tiny girls were just about to ask for hand up onto the trays when Danielle's phone began ringing.

"Really? Right now?" She huffed as she dug her smartphone out from her bra. "Hello? Yes, this is her..." Danielle held up a finger and excused herself for a moment.

"If she doesn't hurry Diane's going to show up and eat her lunch for... Well speak of the devil and she appears!" Haley said as she saw Diane approaching. "Two trays as well huh?"

"Well yeah." Diane said as she eased down into her seat a little further down the table. "I've got to keep up my feminine curves." She laughed as she ran her hands down her massive breasts and patted her belly.

Danielle walked back up, sliding her phone back into her bra. Well, I've got to go sign some paper work. I'm going to be a while. Haley, I really hate to ask, but when you finish up, would you mind taking my food and Holly and Linsey back to my room?"

"Sure thing babe!"

"Thank you so much!" Danielle kissed her on the cheek, making her blush heavily. And then she was on her way.

Holly watched her leave, and a silent uneasiness crept over her. Linsey thankfully seemed oblivious. Haley looked around and then after a minute or two, leaned in so she wouldn't have to speak too loudly to the tiny girls. "Linsey, are you good for just a couple of minutes? There's someone who's aching to speak to Holly."

"Yeah sure. I'll be here when you come back." Linsey smiled as Haley picked up Holly.

Holly rode uneasily in Haley's palm, dread filling her as she realized just who they were heading towards. Diane was hunched over her plate, eagerly shoving food into her mouth. Haley hugged her from behind, her arms resting on Diane's shoulders as she presented her closed hand in front of Diane. "Guess who I found?" Haley said in her bubbly voice.

Diane smiled as Haley asked, "You told me you guys wanted to talk over a misunderstanding, right?"

"That's right sweetie, now let me see her."

Haley opened her hand, accidentally causing Holly to tumble out and fall directly into the mashed potatoes below. Holly wiped her face and immediately tried to pull herself out to no avail. She looked up, heart pounding as her gaze me Diane's.

"Oops, my bad. Diane, you don't mind sharing with her do you? She hasn't had a chance to eat lunch today."

Diane's stomach growled as her smile widened, her eyes not leaving her plate.

"Oh, I don't mind at all..."