- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry this one took forever. Trying to write all of this out on a phone can be time consuming, especially when your phone deletes your progress. Twice. Hopefully you all enjoy it, and I apologize for the increased pace at the end.

The sun was just starting to brighten the sky. Jen clocked out, eager to go pick her daughter up and take her to her interview. The drive home flew by. She was nervous, scared, and thrilled that her daughter might actually have a chance to go to college. There had been a few documented cases of teenage girls shrinking, but maybe with Linsey and this other girl going to school together, they might be able to really get the world to pay attention to them. Media coverage had been rampant for several of the shrunken girls at first, but after a year or so of constant attention, the news stations started to move onto new stories. College was going to be a life changer for her little girl, Jen could feel it. She finally pulled up to the apartment and got out, hefting the large amount of food she'd brought home from work. She knew Susan had a hearty appetite, especially in the morning. And a large breakfast would be the least she could do to say thanks for taking care of Linsey.

*****

Susan absentmindedly rubbed her groaning belly as she set her camera back up. She could feel Linsey moving around inside of her empty stomach. It had taken the better part of an hour to get through the tear-filled apology to finally bring up the fact that she still needed to show Linsey being brought back up before she could sell the video. Susan could easily tell that Linsey was still scared of the idea, especially given the incident that just occurred. That's why Linsey's response startled her even more.

"Well, this whole thing will have been for nothing if you can't sell it, right? Just, please bring me out as soon as you can. Go ahead and do it before you set the camera back up. The longer I think about it the more likely I am to psyche myself out."

"Are you sure?"

"No, but we could all use the money. Please hurry."

And with that, Susan had brought the little woman back up to her mouth, and gently set her inside. One wet gulp later, Linsey once again disappeared back into the familiar depths of Susan's body. Her stomach groaned again around such a small morsel. She checked the batteries again to make sure they were good, and set up the lighting. Right as she sat down in front of the now filming camera, she heard the door open and Jen say, "Oh good. You're awake."

*****

Holly struggled against the saliva soaked tongue as it pushed her against the inside of Diane's flabby cheek. It flattened against her, tasting her, as the obese woman tossed her around like a piece of candy. It finally relented and shifted her on top into a pool of spit. Holly was powerless to stop what she knew was coming next. Everything shifted, and she went screaming into the pulsating gullet ahead of her.

Holly jerked awake from yet another nightmare in the same night. Her pajamas were drenched with sweat. Taking a few deep breaths, she began to feel claustrophobic in her drawer. She knew she wouldn't be getting back to sleep anytime soon, so she climbed her way out and on top of the dresser. Using the moonlight to see, Holly made her way over to the handwritten schedule of her classes she'd be starting in a week. She had a couple of core classes, and the rest of her credit hours consisted of Art and Intro to Teaching. Back before she'd shrunk, Holly had seriously considered becoming a teacher. Now that she had a second chance, she was going to go for it. Behind her on the bed, Danielle grumbled in her sleep as her stomach noisily worked on her dinner. Holly just smiled to herself.

*****

Susan jumped up from the couch and quickly turned off the lights behind the camera before Jen made it down the hallway to the living room. She could feel Linsey bouncing around in her empty belly.

"Oh, am I interrupting something?" Jen asked, blushing while taking in Susan's nude backside.

"Oh! Ummm..." Susan's mind was racing for a believable enough lie. "Well, you see. Um, do you remember the video I showed you a while back?"

"Do you mean the video where someone paid you to stuff yourself?"

"Yeah..."

"Of course! I was shocked at first, but it was fun to watch..."

"Well, I was getting ready to do another one. I figured since Linsey's asleep in my room, I'd be able to do it out here. But since you're here, it can wait. If you want to go over to your apartment and change and whatnot, I'll wake Linsey up and being her over. I can always do the video later." Susan said hurriedly.

Upon smelling the food that Jen had put on the coffee table, Susan's stomach nearly roared it groaned so hard. Jen smiled and walked over to her friend. She placed her hand on the bare skin of Susan's belly. She leaned forward and whispered into Susan's ear, "Or, you could have a guest star to feed you. We do have a few hours. Let's let Linsey sleep in a bit..."

*****

Holly could feel the dark circles beginning to form under her eyes from the lack of restful sleep she'd had. She'd decided to busy herself with picking out the nicest outfits that had survived her time inside Danielle. Holly couldn't wait to meet this new shrunken student. She'd finally be able to connect with someone her own size. Suddenly, Holly started to feel a little less lonely. The interview couldn't get here fast enough.

*****

The bouncing had finally stopped. Linsey struggled to stand, but the soft, wrinkled floor of Susan's stomach proved to be difficult to remain standing on for long. Linsey had nearly panicked when she'd heard muffled voices. She knew it had to be her mom. She crawled her way over to the wall where the voices seemed to be loudest. The voices were too muffled to understand, and Linsey didn't have long before Susan's stomach clenched and threw her back towards the center with an almost deafening growl. Her heart started pounding; she'd seen the way Susan ate when she was hungry. Hell, she'd been a part of it herself. Susan was already starting to digest her. She needed to get out soon. Looking up to the opening to the esophagus, Linsey found herself speechless as she watched the ring of muscle stretching around a piece of chicken...

*****

Jen felt goose bumps rise across her arms as she lowered another piece of chicken into Susan's mouth. Susan closed her lips around Jen's fingers, and quickly sent the lump of chicken down her gullet. Jen continued to feed Susan, both women were already nude by this point. She led Susan over to the couch and pushed her down, the sight of Susan's large breasts bouncing only further turned her on. She sat the plates of food down on the coffee table by the couch, and straddled her lover's gurgling belly. Jen leaned down, passionately kissing Susan as she reached for more food...

*****

Danielle sleepily opened her eyes. Squinting, she could see Holly slowly moving on top of the dresser with a couple of outfits laid out. "Hey...What are you doing awake?" Danielle asked.

"Oh! I hope I didn't wake you up. I'm just picking through some outfits for when we meet the new shrunken student today."

"Hopefully she'll be a new student. The college is doing her interview today. If they think it's a good idea, then we'll get to meet her."

"Oh okay. I didn't hear all of what you and Barbara were saying last night, but I'm really hoping she'll get to attend."

Danielle looked at Holly a little closer once her eyes had cleared a little from waking up. "Have you been up since hearing us last night? You look exhausted."

"I couldn't really sleep. I guess my nerves are just getting the best of me with classes about to start."

"Well come here. We still have a few hours before they call for us. IF they call for us. Let's get a little rest at least." Danielle said as she gently picked Holly up. She enclosed her little friend between her hands and rolled to her side. She held her hands to her chest, slightly enveloped by her breasts as sleep quickly took her again.

*****

Linsey was starting to worry. This was the third time she'd been inside Susan, but this was by far the fullest the stomach had been since she'd first been eaten. The food just didn't stop pouring in. The brief pauses were always followed by moans. The quieter, muffled moans she knew were her mother, because Susan's seemed to come from all around her. She could feel outside stimulus sloshing the full stomach around as Susan and her mom did things she didn't want to imagine.

After seeing Susan's reaction when she thought she'd been digested, Linsey felt sure that she could trust her not to let it happen. But as the sloshing and churning started to get intense from both what was happening outside and Susan's digestion, Linsey started to have concerns. There was a decent sized air pocket at the top that she was trying to stay in, but Susan's body seemed determined to drag her down into the increasingly acidic depths towards the bottom of her stomach. More than once a piece of food larger than herself slammed into Linsey and drug her under the churning mess. Each time it happened it was harder to fight through all of the food to resurface.

As she struggled back to the air pocket again, Linsey was shocked to realize she could no longer hear what was going on outside of her fleshy prison. It was all being drowned out by deep gurgles and Susan's accelerating heartbeat. She started to feel a slight tingling, itchy sensation as the stomach gave a mighty heave, forcing her deep under the surface.

*****

Susan nearly shrieked as another orgasm tore through her. She was in heaven. She didn't realize how much she enjoyed having Linsey willfully let her eat her. She loved how good it felt to feel her tiny hands and feet touching the walls of her stomach. That pleasure had only multiplied from Jen feeding her to the point where her slightly pudgy belly was distended. Her first orgasm had come just as Jen started to finger her. They had continued to pleasure each other for well over an hour. She knew she should be worried about Linsey, but she just couldn't bring herself to stop. "Besides," Susan thought to herself, "she's a smart girl. She got herself out when I didn't realize she was in there. It should be an easy climb up to the esophagus with all of the food in there. I just have to remember not to swallow again."

Susan moaned as Jen started kissing up from between her thighs. She ran her hands through Jen's hair and pushed her face into her as Jen reached her churning belly. The added pressure forced Susan to burp quite loudly, eliciting a chuckle from Jen. She continued kissing up Susan's body, stopping for a minute to tease her lover's sensitive nipples.  Susan resisted the urge to roll over and bury Jen in her breasts. She knew where the still fairly inexperienced woman was heading.

*****

Linsey broke the surface into the increasingly smaller air pocket and took a deep breath of the sour air. Her heart was pounding. The itchiness from earlier wasn't going away. Now, on the more tender parts of her body, the itchiness was starting to sting. She was being digested. Just like all of the food around her was turning to mush, she could feel she didn't have long before she and Susan's breakfast became one. Suddenly, the ceiling of the stomach crashed down, sending Linsey tumbling through digesting food. She felt, rather than heard, the burp and ensuing laughter. She struggled to find her way back up to the air pocket that was no longer there...

*****

Jen started moaning shortly after she had turned and sat on Susan's face. She leaned forward, pressing her hands into Susan's soft tits as the more experienced woman's tongue teased her. It didn't take long for her to start grinding her hips in sync with Susan's tongue. Each thrust caused parts of Susan's curvaceous body to jiggle. As she neared climax, Jen laid forward onto Susan's distended belly. In between her panting and moaning, she could hear the muffled gurgling of her friend's stomach as it broke down her hearty breakfast. Her breathing started to speed up as Susan started to push her over edge.  Her loud moans were muffled as she pushed her face into Susan's soft stomach as she orgasmed.

Finally, almost twitching from that last orgasm, Jen dismounted from Susan's face. Still panting, she stood up on shaky legs and turned to Susan. "So what do you think the odds are that Linsey heard us?"

Susan laughed as she sat up and patted her belly. "I'm pretty sure she heard it all."

"You think so? All the way back in your bedroom? Oh god, if that's true I'll probably have to have a talk with her..."

Susan got up and turned off the camera that was still filming. "Look Jen, I honestly think it'll be best if you don't bring it up. Linsey is a mature girl. She understands adult relationship stuff like this well enough. You don't want to make her feel awkward, do you?"

"No, I suppose you're right. Are you sure you're okay helping her get ready while I change?"

"Yes. Now go ahead, you don't want to keep her waiting. I'm going to use the bathroom and then I'll get her ready for her big day."

"Okay. Thank you again. It means so much to us that you're willing help out." Jen said as she hugged Susan. She slipped her clothes back on and headed out.

Susan waited until she heard the door close. "Okay Linsey, let's get you out of there." She said as she patted her belly. Susan headed to the kitchen and pulled out a large glass cake mixing bowl. She filled it halfway with water and sat it down on the coffee table. She went back to the camera, turned it on and had a seat back on the couch. Smiling for the camera, Susan opened her mouth and stuck her finger down her throat. Her stomach painfully clenched as she heaved repeatedly. She quickly leaned over the bowl as she felt herself start to vomit.

*****

Linsey gasped and sputtered as the cold water shocked her back to consciousness. She started coughing and even threw up from where she'd swallowed some of the stomach fluids that had nearly drowned her. She was still disoriented when Susan picked her up and started talking to the camera. Linsey sat down in Susan's hand and tried to clear her head. She finally heard Susan tell her to wave, so she did. Then she heard Susan say something else to the camera and stand up. By the time she had turned off the camera, she had already apologized repeatedly to Linsey for how everything went down. Linsey however, was still having a hard time focusing as the cloudiness cleared her mind. By the time she was really aware of her surroundings, Susan had already grabbed her outfit and made her a makeshift bath in the sink.

"Alright Linsey, I know you're still a little disoriented, but you have to get ready. We don't want to make you late for your big interview. I'll come back in and check on you in a few." Linsey just nodded as Susan left the room.

Linsey made her way over to the sink put her foot in the warm, soapy water. Satisfied with the temperature, Linsey lowered herself in. Her mind was racing as she cleaned herself off. She gently touched the sides of her breasts; the skin had turned red from the stomach acid. She could also feel where the acid had burned part of her leg and butt. It didn't feel like it would scar, but it would be sore for a while. After rinsing her hair a few times and washing off any residue that might have been left, Linsey climbed her way out of the sink and dried herself off with the napkin Susan had left. Once she felt sufficiently dry, she walked over to her clothes and hygiene products. She spent the next few minutes getting dressed and ready. Linsey was thankful that her formal attire covered up the red marks on her body.

Just as she was brushing out her hair, Susan came back in to check on her. "Oh look at you! You look gorgeous! C'mon, let's take you over to your mom's, I'm sure she's ready by now."

*****

Danielle rolled over and turned off her alarm on her phone. She sat up and stretched, and nearly busted out laughing as she felt Holly moving between her breasts. She'd completely forgotten that she'd fallen asleep with her. Pulling the small girl out, she smiled. "How about we get dressed and grab some breakfast?"

"Sounds good. We'll just need to head back in time to get ready to meet the new girl." Holly replied.

"Remember though, we're only being called in if she's actually going to be coming here. Although I'm sure she will be."

Danielle sat Holly on top of the dresser and grabbed a change of clothes for herself. Within a few minutes, the two girls were headed to the cafeteria.

*****

Linsey shifted nervously in her seat as the car came to a stop. She looked up at her mom, who looked as nervous as she felt. Jen looked down at her, "Well, we're here sweetie. Are you ready?"

Linsey took a deep breath. "Yeah, I think so." She climbed onto her mom's hand. They both got out of the car, and Jen heard Linsey gasp as she saw the pristine white building that was the front of the University. As they got inside, they were greeted by a secretary who brought them to a meeting room. Jen sat down at the small round table and placed Linsey on it.

Linsey's heart was pounding as she looked around at the promotional flyers showing students at football games, working in science labs, and standing outside of fraternity homes. She was so engrossed that at first she didn't hear the man who came in. She jumped when he spoke. She turned to see a man who, despite looking like he was in his late fifties, looked like he took care of himself.

"Hello. I'm Dean Richards. It's a pleasure to meet you." Jen stood up and shook the Dean's hand. "Please, have a seat." He made his way around to the other side of the table and sat down. He turned his gaze to little Linsey and smiled. "So I hear you want to enroll." Linsey smiled as she nodded, unable to find her voice for a moment.

*****

Holly and Danielle were watching TV.  They had just recently gotten back from breakfast and changing into formal clothes when the knock sounded at the door. Holly started to get excited as Danielle picked her up. "Let's go meet our new roommate!" She said. Danielle laughed as they left the dorm room.