- Text Size +

Santas foot rubs against the carpet floor and Robert loses his grip.He slips through Santas toes once again and is caught under his sole. Santa heads towards the kitchen to get some breakfast. His feet slide against the floor,carrying a tiny passenger.

Robert grabs onto Santas big toe and slides himself out from under the bottom of his foot.He notices a little thread that has fallen out of order after multiple wear.Robert pulls the thread further out and starts to tug on it until a tiny hole is created.

Santa comes to a halt and Robert flips over from the sudden stop. Santa pulls a bowl out,a box of cereal,some milk and a spoon.Robert gets back on his feet and continues to work on his escape plot. After a few minutes,Santa puts the carton of milk back in fridge and heads towards the living room table. Santa walks a few steps forward before he feels something in around his feet. He pulls his sock off and shakes it for a few seconds,trying to remove whatever is inside. Robert latches on for a second but the thread snaps and he falls to the carpet floor. Santa slides the sock back on and picks up his cereal bowl from the floor.When Robert fell out,he landed a bit further away than he had hoped.He had landed far away enough so that when Santa starts to move again,Santas right foot squashes Robert with the ball of his feet. Not only does it crush Robert but it also catches Robert with another loose thread.

Santa takes a few more steps before he reaches the table. Robert starts to scream and flail his hands around while trying to get Santa to notice him to no response.Santa alides his feet under the chair and Robert falls out of the thread and lands on his back on the colde,wooden floor.Robert feels paralyzed while Santa sits a few meters above him,quietly enjoying himself. 

Robert puts his hands on the floor and pushes himself up.He stumbles his way to one of the chair legs.The legs have a zigzag carving around them which makes it easier for Robwet to climb.He gets closer and closer to the top when he sees Santas butt facing him. Santa lets out a loud and long fart which completely pushes Robert far away from the chair. Santa wiggles his ass to try and wade the smell away.

Robert lands on a white fur carpet and the smells make him throw up.His head starts to spin and he enters and exits different states of consciousness. After a few minutes Roberts breathing gets heavier and heavier. 2 seconds later,Roberts pulse slows down and he passes out and his heartbeat continues to slow down. Santa gets up from the chair and turns around to head to the kitchen. He takes a step forward before he sees a tiny peach bosy lying in the white fur rug.

Santa picks up the unconscious body while the memories of the previous day events.