- Text Size +

Santa puts the slippers down and starts to take off his black boots and reveals his short white socks. Robert tries to sneak out but Santa looks down and drops his left foot on top of Robert,his big toe capturing his body.Santa moves his foot forward and spins Robert around with the ball of his feet. Robert tries to scream but is stopped by Santas fingers picking him up. Santa holds him close to his face while smiling and taking his right sock off. 

" Shouldn't have said no" Santa smirks as he tightens his grip,almost making Robert pop.

 

"Time for some fun" Santa whispers as he licks his lips.

Santa takes off his belt and pulls his trousers down. Robert looks down and sees Santa wearing red boxers. Robert starts to scream while Santa pulls down his underwear.

"Never thought you would see this,did you?"

"Let me go!!" Robert screams

"Really? You want me to let you go?" Santa smirks as he lets go of Robert into bis underwear.Santa quickly pulls everything up,trapping the littly boy close to his ass. 

Robert jumps to his feet and tries to escape the prison. Santa does up his belt and goes back to sit on the couch. Santa drops his body onto the couch and turns his body to lay on his back. Santa spends a few seconds in silence before he thinks of a plan. Santa stands back up and heads over to the dinner table to see a plate full of cookies and a cup of milk. Santa gulps the drink down in one and picks up the plate and drops all of the food into his mouth. He swallows the cookies instantly and his stomach rumbles. He rubs his stomach and the rumbling continues while Santa laughs. Santa spreads his legs a bit more and feels gas starting to form. Robert starts to scream while escaping the underwear by climbing up Santas butt. All of a sudden,Robert is hit by Santa farting and starts to choke from the smell. Santa tries to make the situation worse for the boy by pushing the trousers further into his ass and starting to grind.

After about 5 minutes, Santa pulls Robert out of the underwear and starts to take off his boot.Santa takes off his sock and drops him back in.Santa puts his sock back on and starts to rub his feet together to smother Robert.Santa stands up,trying not to crush Robert with his toes. He walks over to the slippers and slips his feet into them. Santa wiggles his toes while trying to hear Roberts screams.Santa walks around the room pushing harder and harder on each step he takes. Santa starts to feel Roberts body rolling around between two of his toes. After awhile, Robert is pushed under one of the toes and starts to move around Santas feet until he reaches his pinky toe. A few seconds pass and he slides under Santas sole and is nolonger able to move. Santa snaps his fingers and magic starts to happen. Another pair of slippers appear,wrapped up exactly like before. Santa picks up his boots and sits on the couch. He takes off the slippers and feels around the soles of his feet to find Robert. The boy starts screaching even louder as Santas fingers start to crush his tiny body.

Santa stops and pulls Robert out. He drops Robert into his left boot and drops his foot right on to Robert and stands up,pushing his weight on to the little boy.Santa feels Robert under his toes and starts to wiggle them again.Santa looks around for a few seconds before laughing on his way out of the house.

Santa returns to his sleigh and starts to fly off in the night. After a few minutes,Santa pulls off his boot and shakes it until Robert falls into his lap. Santa looks down and smiles at his little slave.

"Please don't hurt me" Robert whimpers. 

"I won't if you don't try to escape again"

"Fine" 

Santa picks up Robert and drops him back into his boot,slides the boot back on his foot and rides off into the night back to North Pole to use Robert for real.