- Text Size +

   Megan couldn’t decide how she felt about this new information, she needed time to think and it was hard to concentrate with Eddy’s cute little face staring up at her from between her toes.

 

   It would have to wait though because she had to go to work so without a word to him and without releasing him from her toes, she stood up, walked over to her fluffy slippers and slipped her feet in and headed to the bathroom to shower.

 

   Eddy’s body was under the ball of her foot and his neck was bent painfully forward with his face wedged deep in the crevice between her big and second toes. There was a thick layer of sweaty crud and his mouth and nose were submerged in it. He had to lick it up and swallow it just so he could breathe, it was like being stuck in a vat of peanut butter and having to eat your way out.

 

   Once in the bathroom Megan started the water running in the shower. She slid her foot out of her slipper, maintaining her grip on Eddy. He was dangled in the air by his neck from between her toes. “Lose the shorts slave.” Ordered Megan. When Eddy was initially shrunk he was sleeping in a pair of shorts and up to this point he had at least something to cover up his privates but he was about to lose that shield leaving him completely exposed and utterly humiliated.

 

   She then lifted her foot over the rim of the tub before dropping her now naked Stepson in.

 

   The house they lived in was old and large and it took the water a long time to warm up so Eddy was freezing his ass off.

 

   He looked out over the rim of the tub. He could see Megan from her knees up and she was getting undressed. She pulled her tank-top over her head and stepped out of her spandex pants. There she stood in just her bra and panties. Eddy had never seen anything so divine and even with the cold water pouring down on him he could feel his manhood rise to attention.

 

   “Is it warm yet?” asked Megan without even looking at him as she removed her bra.

 

   He didn’t answer. He was too mesmerized by the heavenly sight of her perfect, naked breasts to hear her question.

 

   “Slave!” she yelled finally getting him to listen. “I asked you a question. Is it warm yet?” she repeated.

 

   “N.N.N.No G.God.d.dess M.M.Megan.” He said through chattering teeth.

 

   Megan laughed at how funny his shivering little voice sounded and said “Well let me know when it is.” As she slipped out of her panties.

 

   Megan went and sat on the toilet and, from his angle, all Eddy could see of her was the top of her head. He was desperate for another look. He wanted the image of her magnificent naked body burned into his brain so he could remember it while he was under her foot in her shoe. He felt that he could endure anything she did to him as long as he could recall her smooth towering legs rising up to meet her insanely perfect butt than tapering in to her waist and out again like an hourglass before joining with her firm breasts to make the most amazing body he could have ever imagined topped off by the most beautiful face he had ever seen staring down at him majestically. If he could keep that image in his mind while trapped in the pitch black darkness of her shoe and tell himself that his suffering was making this incredible Goddess truly happy then no amount of crushing pain or stomping would be too much for him to handle.

 

   Eddy suddenly realized that he wasn’t cold anymore, in fact he was getting really hot. “It’s warm now Goddess Megan.” Said Eddy.

 

    He heard the toilet flush, then watched in awe as Megan stepped over him into the tub. His eyes were drawn straight to her vagina. It was completely shaved, smooth right up to her folds and glistening from the shower water, her clit parting the flow like a large rock breaking the surface of a raging river. He had never been so turned on in his life and without his shorts there was nothing to hide the evidence.

 

   “Like what you see huh?” teased Megan. “You obviously haven’t learned your lesson yet you dirty little worm. Let’s clean you up shall we.”

 

   Megan grabbed a bottle of bodywash and squirted it’s contents over Eddy until he was completely submerged in it. Then she pinned his legs under her left foot and rubbed her right foot over his body and his head. When she felt that was clean she stepped on his chest and face with her right foot and rubbed her left foot over his legs then she flipped him face down and repeated the process.

 

   When she was done she took a step back and looked at him and said “There. Much better. Now you won’t stink up my high heels while you’re in there kissing my feet all day at work.”

 

   Megan took a step toward Eddy and tilted her foot up on her heel. Eddy looked at her sole then up to her smiling face. Megan said “What are you waiting for slave? Get under my foot. I still have to wash myself and I’m not just going to let you stand there perving out on me while I’m naked. The only part of me you get to look at is the bottom of my foot slave boy.”

 

   Eddy crawled under Megan’s foot and laid down. She casually lowered her foot on him and shifted her weight to the foot he was under. He started to kiss her sole. The feeling of his tiny lips brought a huge smile to her face. As she stood on him, washing her body, she never lifted her foot. If she had to reposition herself she simply slid her foot, keeping him under it, across the wet tub floor.

 

   Eddy was hoping for one last glance at her nakedness but by the time she stepped off of him she had already wrapped herself in a towel and even that view didn’t last. When she stepped out of the tub she grabbed him with her toes and shoved her foot and her slave straight into her slipper. Prior to the shower it smelled terrible in her slipper and though the slipper had kind of a musty smell of it’s own, the flowery scent of her bodywash overpowered it easily. Aside from the crushing weight on top of him, being in her slipper was a pleasant experience.

 

   Eddy listened to the muffled sounds of his Stepmom happily humming to herself while she brushed her teeth and fixed her hair, casually stepping on him as if he weren’t even there. Curious to see if she was even paying attention he stopped kissing. She didn’t say a word to him or even stop her humming, she just gave him two hard stomps as if to say ‘ Don’t even think about it!’.

 

   He felt her start to walk and was relieved that after about thirty minutes of constant pressure, he could finally get in a few clear breaths of air between her footsteps. Then she stopped and all of the pressure was gone for just a moment and he could hear the sound of fabric brushing past his slipper prison. Then the weight came back then doubled as she lifted her other foot off of the ground to slip it through the leg hole in her panties.

 

   After that her foot came out of the slipper all together and her hand reached in and grabbed him. He was dropped on her bed and there before him was his beautiful Stepmom in matching black bra and panties. She smiled down at him for a moment before turning around. Eddy watched in awe as Megan’s titanic butt fell over him, smothering him into the mattress. The only thing between him and her amazing ass was a thin layer of black cotton. This didn’t hurt at all but her flesh formed a tight seal around him and he couldn’t breathe at all.

 

   “Now what is it that I’m supposed to say?” pondered Megan. “Oh right. Now show me how much you love me with lots of kisses.” Which was one order he was more than happy to obey.

 

   Eddy could feel the muscles in her but flexing as if she were lifting her legs up and wondered what she was doing. He was enjoying the feeling of her warm soft butt pressing down on him until he started to see stars. Then his kisses turned to gasps for air but there was none to be found. Then just as he was about to pass out from oxygen deprivation, she got up.

 

   He was still gulping in deep breaths when she snatched him off of the bed in her hand and walked over to her dresser. She opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of dark black nylons, held the top open and dropped him in. he slid down to the toe section and before he could get his Barings her foot slid in on top of him. There was a new smell added to the bodywash now, coconut. He realized that she was rubbing her lotion on her legs and feet while she was sitting on him and thought that the lack of oxygen was totally worth it.

 

   Then she walked back over to her bed and sat down placing the foot he was under on her knee so she could look at him plastered to the sole of her foot.

 

   “Get into my preferred position slave.” Ordered Megan. Eddy did his best to match the spot he was in when he was in her boot the night before. He lined up his face with the ball of her foot with his legs stretched back to the middle of her arch and started kissing. Megan rubbed the back of his head through her nylon for a second than set her foot on the floor and stood up. She tested the feel of him by lifting her heel off of the floor. It didn’t feel quite right so she stamped her foot a couple of times to see if it would help but it was still a little off. She tilted her foot back on her heel and said “Move your head a little to the left slave.” Eddy did as he was told and she set her foot back down and repeated her test. He felt perfect. He felt so good in fact that she was starting to regret not making the duration of his punishment longer than just his summer vacation. ‘I could really get used to this!’ she thought.

 

   “OK slave that’s perfect but next time I expect you to get it right on your first try.” Said Megan sternly.

 

   With that she finished getting dressed with a pleated knee length skirt, a white silk blouse and a black blazer that hugged her body nicely. Then she slipped her feet into her shoes. Eddy was very uncomfortable with his face smooshed under the ball of her foot and his torso bent awkwardly between her sole and the upward slope of her high heel. The insole had very little give and Eddy knew that he was in for one hell of a rough day.

 

   Happy with how she looked and how comfortable her Stepson felt in her shoe and enjoying the feeling of his worshipful little kisses on the sole of her foot Megan left for work.