- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

   Eddy sat in front of his computer, tapping away at the keyboard as fast as he could, trying not to lose a single minute of the dream he had just woken up from.

 

   It was about his Stepmom Megan.

 

   He met her when he was 13, just when his hormones were starting to taking control of his body in ways he didn’t yet understand.

 

   His Father brought her home to meet him after their fourth date. Right off the bat Eddy thought she was a knockout. Long brown hair, crystal blue eyes, skinny and curvy at the same time, easily the prettiest girl he had ever seen.

 

   “Hey kid, This is Maggie.” Said Eddy’s drunken Father before collapsing on the sofa.

 

   “Hi, I’m Megan.” She corrected.

 

   “Um… I’m Eddy.” He said nervously outstretching his hand to shake hers. Megan looked at his hand for a second then raised hers up right in front of his lips. He just stared at it as though he had never seen a hand before until she said “Well, go on, kiss it.” Eddy leaned in and kissed one of her fingers. Megan just giggled and said “Here sweetheart, like this” And she lifted his arm into position then rested her hand on top of his. “Now kiss the back of my hand right where it meets my fingers.”

 

   As Eddy pressed his lips to her skin, he couldn’t believe how soft it was, and it smelled like coconut and flowers, it was the most exhilarating thing he had ever experienced. He was enjoying the moment so much that more than half a minute went by before he realized that it was becoming awkward.

 

   “Wow! Aren’t you the little lady’s man. I bet all the girls at school like you huh.” Said Megan causing Eddy to turn bright red.

 

   Megan looked over at Eddy’s father, drooling into a cushion, shrugged and grabbed Eddy by the hand and dragged him into the kitchen. They sat at the table and chatted, over the sound of drunken snoring, for hours until the sun started to peak through the curtains.

 

   “Oh my God, would you look at the time. I really need to get going and you probably should have been in bed hours ago huh.” Said Megan while getting up and grabbing her purse. Then she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, said “Bye bye cutie” And walked out the door.

 

   Eddy sat in the window and watched her walk down the driveway and get in her car. He didn’t leave the window until her car was out of sight.

 

   Megan was the most Amazing woman Eddy had ever met, she was pretty, nice, funny, cool and she was closer to his age then his Father’s so it was no surprise that he developed a crush on her. That night he had his first dream about her.

 

   Less than a year later Megan and Eddy’s Father got married. She assumed the roles of Wife and Mom with gusto, almost to the point of smothering. As far as Eddy was concerned it was great, the bond between he and Megan grew stronger and stronger, but after only 8 months of marriage his Father said she was too clingy and asked for a divorce.

 

   Eddy couldn’t understand what his Father was thinking. He would have given anything to spend every moment of every day with Megan and here was his Father saying that the few hours a week that they spent together was too much.

 

   A couple of weeks later the paperwork was signed and the divorce was final.

 

   With suitcase in hand, having lost the house in the divorce, Eddy’s Father was ready to leave married life behind.

 

   “Well, come on kid. Lets get the hell out of here.” Said Eddy’s Father.

 

   “Yeah, I don’t think so.” Said Megan grabbing Eddy by the arm. “He isn’t going anywhere with you.”

 

   “What the hell are you talking about? He’s my son! Not yours.” He shouted.

 

   “I’ve been his Mother for almost a year! I take care of him, I feed him, I clothe him, I take him to school. What the hell do you do for him? Nothing! All you ever do is get drunk and complain about everything.” Megan shouted back.

 

   “Do you really think the court will give you custody for being his Stepmom for 8 months? I’m his blood!” he said with increasing volume.

 

   “Ha! You think the court system will side with you? Are you crazy? Lets do the math shall we? A dead beat, alcoholic Dad, with no job, no house, whose unemployment checks are about to stop coming on one side and a sober self-sufficient CEO of a successful pharmaceutical company, with her own fully paid for house whose the head of the local PTA on the other. Who do you think will get custody in court?” said Megan smugly.

 

   “Come on kid, We’re leaving.” Said Eddy’s Father.

 

   “But I want to stay with Megan.” Said Eddy.

 

   “Whatever you little traitor. See ya.” And out the door he went. That was the last time Eddy saw his Father.

 

   After that things got better, and worse for Eddy. Megan became very possessive and over-protective of him, always wanting him to stay home and hang out with her rather then go out with his friends. This didn’t bother Eddy, he loved spending time with her, the problem was the more time he spent with her the more attracted to her he became and there was nothing he could do about it, she may not have been blood but she was effectively his Mother so any romantic feelings he had for her were completely taboo.

 

   Eddy hid his feelings well and Megan was none the wiser. Unfortunately, if you take her possessive nature towards him and mix in the fact that, thanks to Eddy’s Father and her new found hatred and lack of trust for all men but Eddy, she had no interest in finding a new man and therefore substituted romance for snuggling on the sofa with her Stepson, add in her unwittingly flirtatious personality, with all the hugging and constantly peppering his face with kisses, then add beautiful and out of reach and you’ve got the perfect formula for unknowingly twisting a young man’s mind beyond repair.

 

   One Day Megan took Eddy to a Dodgers game. She had, from his perspective, cruelly worn a form fitting tank-top and a pair of skin tight jeans. She looked amazing and he couldn’t help but steal glances whenever he thought she wasn’t looking.  He couldn’t take his eyes off of the line of her butt as it curved around from her back, down under to meet the seat, then up around her thigh to the back of her knee. One perfect curved line. He started to fantasize about her sitting on his face while he kissed her ass and nuzzled his cheek against it. When the game ended he didn’t even know the score.

 

   When they got home Megan wanted to hang out more but Eddy said he wasn’t feeling well and wanted to go to his room. A ploy to be alone where he could jerk those fantasies out of his mind.  

 

   That night he had a strange new dream. He dreamt of Megan as usual but instead of dreaming about making out with her or having sex with her he dreamt that she was enormous. She was looking down on him with a smile on her face saying “Ready to go to the game sweety?” Then she reached down and grabbed him in one hand. The next thing he knew they were at the ballpark and she was setting him down on her seat. She pulled a compact with a little mirror out of her purse to touch up her makeup.

 

   “You don’t need that Megan, your perfect the way you are.” Said Eddy.

 

   “Thank you sweety. You look really cute too, see.” Said Megan turning the small mirror in Eddy’s direction.

 

   He was terrified to see that he was in fact a seat cushion with his face right in the middle.

 

   Then the mirror was pulled away to reveal Megan’s smiling face once again only to have it disappear as she turned around showing him her perfect butt and as it slowly lowered onto him he could hear her voice say “Now show me how much you love me with lots of kisses” and just before her perfect ass made contact with his face he woke up.

 

   He tried so hard to go back to sleep, to get back under her perfect butt, but he just couldn’t do it so he decided to just roll over face down, squeeze a pillow over his head and hump his mattress thinking about his wonderful new dream.

 

   This was the turning point in his life. He no longer saw Megan as a woman that he wanted to be with. Instead, he now saw her as a towering Goddess to be worshiped. There was no way he could ever touch her perfect butt in real life but in his dreams she would make him touch it.

 

   From that point on things were different, Eddy went out of his way to make sure Megan was as happy as possible at all times. He did all of the housework before she could lift a finger, he was constantly asking her if she needed or wanted anything and he never told her no, no matter what she asked of him.

 

   He stopped going out with his friends all together so he could be at her beck and call at all times. At first, when Megan noticed this change in Eddy, she was a little worried about him. She felt a young handsome guy like him should be out chasing girls or getting into trouble, but she was really enjoying the attention so she let it go.

 

   After months of Eddy doing everything she asked him suspicion got the best of her and she wanted to test just how much she could get away with asking for.

 

   She was relaxing, stretched out across the sofa when Eddy came in from doing the yard work.

 

   “Can move your legs so I can sit?” Eddy asked politely.

 

   “But I’m soooo comfortable. Hey I have a great idea. Why don’t you sit on the floor and give me a foot massage?” said Megan in her cutest voice. To her surprise he knelt down by her feet and started rubbing without so much as a single syllable of protest. On top of that, he was really good at it. She watched him closely while he rubbed and realized why he was doing such a good job. Her feet had his undivided attention.

 

   “You’re doing such a good job sweety. You know I wore my heels to work with no nylons today. My feet don’t smell too bad do they?” said Megan, pinching Eddy’s nose between her toes.

 

   “No, they don’t smell bad at all.” Said Eddy not bothering to pull his nose away from her foot.

 

   “I know they do. I can smell them from up here. You’re just being nice. Maybe too nice.” Megan said accusingly, pulling her foot away from his face. ”You’re not in love with me or something are you? Because you know we can’t ever…….”

 

   “Oh God Mom no!” Eddy lied emphatically.

 

   “OK then. Its just that you’ve been kissing my but a lot lately and I know you’re a good boy and you haven’t done anything you feel the need to make up for and its not that I don’t appreciate it but…”

 

   “No Mom. I just know how hard everythings been for you and I just want you to know that I care enough to do whatever it takes to make you feel better.” Eddy nervously explained.

 

   At that moment Eddy decided to stop the dangerous game he was playing and try to focus his attention somewhere else, but that notion was very short lived because then Megan did something that would take Eddy’s twisted little fantasy to a whole new level and eventually change both of their lives forever.

 

   “Good. I mean its not like you’re not really cute or anything and if I met you now, well I’m only 9 years older then you and that’s not much of a stretch, its just I’ve been raising you for the last few years. It would just be too weird.” Said Megan. Then it happened. She smiled and said “This is really nice though. I get to lay around and relax while my little slave boy waits on me hand and foot.” Then she pressed the ball of her foot to his mouth and playfully said “Kiss my foot slave boy. Prove you’re devotion to me” with her best Queen of England impression. Eddy was trying to keep his cool and live out a fantasy at the same time so he played along and said “Yes your Majesty.” And kissed her foot. Her sole felt incredible against his lips, so soft and warm. The smell was awful but that only made it better somehow. His heart was racing and he felt his manhood wake up in his pants. This was it, the closest he would ever get to heaven, literally worshiping, who in his opinion, was the most beautiful woman in the world.

 

   After that Megan decided she was tired and went off to bed which was a stroke of luck for Eddy since he was desperate to find a way to get up from the floor without Megan seeing his raging hard-on.

 

   That night Eddy had a new, darker, dream. Megan was there as usual but this time she wasn’t her usual sweet self, she was cruel, and he loved it.

 

   In the dream Eddy was in his house but everything was huge. The ground shook and he heard Megan’s booming voice.

 

   “Slave! You dare try to escape from me! You’ll pay for this. When I find you, I’m going to stomp on you so hard that you’ll be stuck to the sole of my foot for the rest of your life.”

 

   The Ground shook harder and then, through a doorway that seemed as though it was a hundred feet high, in walked Megan in her skin tight jeans and her form-fitting tank-top with her favorite black leather ballet flats on her perfect feet.

 

   “There you are slave.” She said looking down from on high. “Crawl to my feet and except your punishment.”

 

   He crawled on his belly to the toes of her shoe and kissed it and begged “Please forgive me Goddess. I would never try to leave you I swear.”

 

   The 70 foot tall Megan then slid her foot out of her shoe and told him to get in. Laying on his back in the heel of her shoe he looked up at her. It was the most beautiful and terrifying sight he had ever seen. Then her bare foot rose up above him and she said “For your punishment you will spend the rest of your life as an insole in my shoe and you will kiss my foot every time it crashes down on you to thank me for the privilege.” Then her foot began it’s decent and just as it blocked out the last of the light, sealing him in darkness under her foot, he woke up.

 

   He practically jumped out of bed and ran to the desk in the corner of his room. He rummaged through it’s drawers until he found a pen and a note pad and he franticly wrote it all down.

 

   From then on he was her tiny slave in all of his fantasies. Sometimes he was her seat cushion, sometimes her was her dildo but most of the time he was at or under her feet, weather he was being used as her insole, giving her pedicures or licking her favorite black leather ballet flats clean, 90% of his whole fantasy world revolved around her perfect feet.

 

   He started to type out all of his dreams and save them to his hard drive, always extra careful to hide them in a private file. He would even photoshop himself into pictures of her, either in her shoe or licking her shoe under her bare foot or caught between her toes, always with some caption of her ordering him around or degrading him.

 

   Then one day he forgot to hide his private folder and wouldn’t you know it, that was the day Megan got home from work early with a new video game for him.