- Text Size +

   Megan went into Eddy’s room and opened up his lap-top so she could install his new game and right there on the desktop was a folder labeled ‘Goddess Megan’.

 

   She opened the folder and there were 2 sub-folders and a bunch of pictures. At first glance it just looked like a bunch of pictures of her, which was disturbing enough, but then she clicked on a picture of herself, putting on her favorite flats, and she couldn’t believe her eyes.

 

   There was a comicbook style word bubble by her head that read “You call that clean slave? I guess you’ll just have to finish licking the insides clean while I’m out!” then she zoomed in on the empty flat and there, added in, was a tiny Eddy, on his hands and knees, licking her insole. She clicked the next picture and it was her in the same outfit as the last one, both shoes on now, and standing on one foot posing with a smile on her face and the caption read “And if those insoles aren’t spotless by the time I let you out, I’ll use your tongue as toilet paper for a month. Now get to work slave!”

 

   She couldn’t believe it, Eddy was fantasizing about being her slave, and worse, in his fantasies he was tiny and she was stepping on him. She had a feeling that he had a foot fetish, she had caught him staring at her feet more than once but that was OK, she even kind of liked it, it was flattering, but this was something else entirely.

 

   Next she opened the sub-folder entitled “Dream Journal” and it was so much worse than the pictures. The details he used to describe her from his tiny perspective were astounding, she even recognized a lot of it, the smell of her coconut lotion and her bath oil, the tiny mole on the sole of her left foot, the scuff mark near the heel on her right ballet flat. Then he took it even further, he had spent the time to do the math to know exactly what all of her measurements would be if she were 70 feet tall, apparently the perfect height for him to fit comfortably under her foot in her shoe.

 

   Megan was madder then she had ever been before. To think of the countless hours he must have spent ogling her to be able to, so accurately, write out these details, the hours wasted fantasizing about some cruel gigantic version of her when he could have been spending time with the real her or better still, going out and getting a real girlfriend and having a real life. Instead all he wanted was this sick fantasy where he lived a torturous life beneath her feet. She was so angry that she actually thought she might kill him.

 

   Megan was in the middle of a story he wrote about her shoving his 4 inch tall body into her pussy and keeping him there until he made her cum when Eddy got home from school.

 

   She just stood there in his room, arms crossed, tapping her foot, waiting for him to walk in. She heard him kick his shoes off and looked at his opened lap-top then down at her feet and thought about how much he would be turned on by her angry disposition and her tapping foot and let her arms fall to her sides and stopped tapping.

 

   Eddy walked into his room and saw Megan, he had never seen her look so mad before. Then he looked over at his Lap-top and he turned stark white. His worst fears were being realized.

 

   “What the hell is the matter with you?” shouted Megan.

 

   “I…I can explain.” He stuttered.

 

   “Well then explain this to me. I mean I can  understand you having a crush on me, hell I had a crush on you too, but this is just sick.” Said Megan.

 

   “You have a crush on me?” asked Eddy.

 

   “Had not have you little freak. How the hell could I ever like such a sick pervert. Why couldn’t you just fantasize about me like a normal guy? What, you can only get off if I’m some giant dominatrix? What the hell is wrong with the real me?” Megan yelled.

 

   “But I can’t be with the real you. You’re out of my reach.” Explained Eddy almost whispering.

 

   “You got that right you fucking loser!” Scolded Megan.

 

   Eddy fell to his knees and started to cry. She just stood there and watched him for a minute. She couldn’t believe how pathetic he looked and even more surprising to her was the fact that she didn’t feel bad for him at all. Maybe it was just her rage but when she looked at him she didn’t see her Stepson, all she saw was a sick little pervert that wouldn’t get a single ounce of her pity.

 

   Megan grabbed his lap-top off of his desk and stormed out of the room saying “I can’t even look at you right now. Stay in your room until I say you can come out. And don’t think for a second that this is over. You’re going to be punished worse than ever for this. I just have to come up with a punishment that fits the crime.” And with a slam of the door she was gone.

 

   While Eddy cried himself to sleep Megan continued reading his twisted little fantasies. She was surprised to find that, with all of the detail he put into his writing he never explained how he became so small or why he wasn’t crushed to death when she stepped on him. This got her thinking about how she would shrink him. Then it hit her, her company was working on a molecular compressor.

 

   The idea behind it was that they could compress all of the molecules of and organic object into a smaller space to make the growth and transportation of stock animals easier. The compressed animals would eat less and take up much less space saving millions of dollars for the farming community. On top of that there was an amazing side-effect, the compressed animals cells would become more dense making them incredibly durable.

 

   The compressor was already in the monkey stage of animal testing having already successfully worked on Rats and dogs. Human trials weren’t even on the books yet but Megan thought it would be the perfect punishment for her twisted Stepson.

 

   She would show him the reality of his sick little fantasy and he would see just how much he liked getting stepped on when he couldn’t just wake up to make it stop.

 

   Megan couldn’t wait to start Eddy’s punishment so she put his lap-top down and got up to go to the office and get the prototype compressor.

 

   She was about to slip her feet into her favorite flats when she saw her old high heeled knee boots. She’d had them for years and they smelled terrible. She thought about how Eddy described the smell of her feet in his stories, as though it were a pleasant aroma but she would show him the truth. Megan then slid her feet into her boots without socks on and left.

 

   A little over an hour later Megan walked into Eddy’s room to find him sleeping peacefully. She quietly stepped to the side of his bed and aimed the device at him. For a long moment she just watched him sleep, he was so cute and she started to have second thoughts but they didn’t last. ‘He’ll be just as cute under my foot’ thought Megan as she activated the compressor.

 

   She watched her Stepson dwindle in size until he was about 3 inches tall, then she carefully picked him up, trying not to wake him. She wanted him to wake up in reality at the point in his dreams where he would wake up, in her boot with her foot about to come down on him.

 

   She couldn’t believe she was holding Eddy in the palm of her hand. For a second she felt an instinct to protect him but the more she looked down at his tiny form in her hand, the more she felt a rush of power over him. It was exhilarating.

 

   Megan slid her bare foot out of her boot and gently lowered Eddy into it. She couldn’t help but giggle as his little nose scrunched up from the smell. 

 

   “Wake up slave!” shouted Megan.

 

   Eddy shot bolt upright, wide awake and terrified by the volume of Megan’s voice. He seemed to be in a dark wet cave with light coming in from high above him. It smelled awful and every surface was coated in sticky moisture. His heart was pounding in his chest so hard he thought he would have a heart attack. He started to gag from the smell. Then he heard an incredibly loud yet girlish giggle coming from above him. He looked up to the source of the light. His eyes slowly drifted up a tube like cavern to a round opening and at the top, just outside, was the now billboard sized face of his Stepmother smiling down on him.