- Text Size +

Maxima coughing. “ What the fuck sir! Do you want to drown me or something!” „Just make your legs straight and be quiet!  You little drunken hussy!“ Professor commanded. He then held Maxima over his face, letting the first drops of beer drop onto his tounge.

Gently he lowered her into his warm mouth legs first and licked and sucked the beer off of her body. Moaning getting more aroused feeling the pleasure.

He then brought her back up, staring at her hangling over his face.

“You taste so good with beer all over your titties darling!  Don't worry I have no intention of eating you, eventhough...Hmmm!!!!” The professor mumbled.

And again Maxima felt the warmth up to her neck and felt the professors moans through her whole body. She was scared, then all he had to do was suck her in the rest of the way and bite down on her a few time and swallow, but somehow she was also fascinated, then she would have never have ever dreamed of such amusment, and sexual energy of this sort!

The professor then repeated this a few times dipping her again, and again in the deep beer glass between his legs, lifting her slowley up over his face, and slowly lowering her in his mouth, and sucking the beer off of her big tittied thin body, slowley sucking her in his mouth, everytime deepper and deeper until only her head was sticking out. They were both moaning, and giggling and loving it!

The football game went on in the background, the fans where loud. The music, the moderation, and nothing had any meaning anything anymore! Maxima did not know what to think. Yesterday she was a man. Today a shrunken woman? And now she was being used a sex toy for a 70 year old, chubby ex-scientist. But worst of all she strangley started to enjoy it. All at once from the T.V. in the background she heard, “Touchdown!”  The roar from the crowd, the fans, the loudness, the excitment!.

And in that moment Maxima had an orgasm as she was up to her neck in his mouth.  The tounge movements on her body, the moustache in her face, the smell of beer, the warm soft lips.  

Prof. Gassert could taste her cum and hear how she screamed of pleasure and how her body jerked around in his mouth.

He got even more aroused. He then took her out and held her in his hand looking down at her smiling devilishly. „Now aren't you a horny little devil!  You like playing around in my mouth.  Don't you?  How would you like me to bath you in my sperm?  Say yes. Just scream yes right fucking now to me or I might just get offended!  My self-made dirty little whore!“ Giggled the professor licking his lips breathing hard.

„Yes please sir.“ Maxima said

„Louder, your offending me! And we both don't want that.  I could drown you again in my beer you know...or even squash you in my hand!“ Professor said and gripped ahold of her tightly with his right hand again in a aggressive manner. Holding her ams down on her sides so that she could not move. „Yes sir! Please sir!  Come all over me!  Please don't kill me, I want your cum!  I want your cum!“ Screamed and yelled Maxima repeatedly, crying.

Prof. Gassert held Maxima in his right hand, and with his left hand he took a long drink of beer and then he put the beer glass on the table next to the bed. He then took the handkerchief from the table, while sitting back down on the bed with his back on the wall, he spreaded the handkerchief out over his tummy where he then layed Maxima on it, holding her there right in the line of fire. Slightly under the top of his cock where he was about to explode all over her.

He spit in his right hand and began to jerk himself off looking down at his newley made girlfriend smiling. „Come on now you little theaving bitch, whore, keep on telling me how much you want it! I cannot hear anything anymore! Or should I squeeze you to death?“ Professor said in a stern manner.

„Please sir give it to me!“ she yelled at the top of her lungs! Prof. Gassert shot his wad all over Maxima especially in her face, covering her titts, and in his own face too. His had the orgasm of his life! Never before was it so good. He layed in the after glow holding his slimy little toy in his hands. Listening to her, complain, without really listening. Feeling her squirming around in his grasp.  Thinking about how his wife used to complain in the same way and how he learned to ignore these type of issues.   Then he looked down at her. Forgetting that the football game started up again.  Nothing else mattered in that moment!

Prof. Gassert then took Maxima and the handkerchief into the bathroom where he cleaned up himself and let her take a nice hot bath in his sink, in which he also cleaned himself off. Prof. Gassert was thinking about taking a pee...