- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you found it erotic let me know, even if you did not!  Feedback helps one grow!! then I can write another chapter.

Author's Chapter Notes:

It is not about being wrong.  It is about being man enough to admit that you did something wrong...even if you end up losing your manhood, because of it...

About Max and the professor.

This is the unfortunate story about Max. About how an 18 year, blond well build young man with brown eyes, who worked hard to get his scholarship. This is about his place in the university, and the escape from his illiterate parents house. This is about the first taste of freedom, that Max took without asking for it. This is about the biggest mistake he ever make in his life.

Max's first year in the university was hard, because he needed a place to sleep that he could pay for. Max found a forum on the university website for students in need. It was called „Smart asses“.
It provided study groups and financial help for young students. Amoung others things it also had a search machine for cheap appartments for students. This is where Max met Prof. Gassert.
Prof. Gassert rented Max his refurnished attic. Max found it great the first couple of years for only 50$ a month.
Prof. Gassert is retired, and always tried to help the needy, provided that they could Prof. Gassert had a full head of hair even if they were all grey, a thick moustache with thick chipmunk cheeks. Kind of resembled Einstein. Prof. Gassert lived alone and owned the whole house. His wife died 15 years ago, he hasn't any children or family anymore. The young students that he rents his attic to kind of keep him company, and help to fight off the loneliness.
Prof. Gassert is still practicing Bio Physics in his basement, on the break of a new discovery through molecular-manipulation. This can shrink things as well.

Max allowed the party life at school to get the best of him and decided to drop-out of college.
Max then stole the credit card number for Prof. Gassert and took a trip to Spain, and had a hell of time!
This went on for about a month, until Prof. Gassert found out as he was checking out Max's mail seeing all different and strange kind of bills, which he knew that Max would never be able to pay back. He then added one plus one together and found out who was plundering his bank account. It could only have been MAX!!!
Prof. Gassert also knew in that moment, why Max wasn't able pay his rent the last six months. Max was simply broke. Not only that, Max wanted nothing more to do with his family, and was even concidering joining the marine corp to escape it all. Prof. Gassert knew this from the mail that he looked through. The next day as Max got home from anywhere...
Prof. Gassert said nothing directly to him, but was angry! Could not understand how such a good looking talented young man could come to make such a decision to throw everything away.

Prof. Gassert was at the time working on a molecular-manipulations ray in his basement. Which he already tried out numberous time on objects and animals, but not, as of yet, on a human subject.
Prof. Gassert had other plans for Max.
Prof. Gassert, loved young blonds women with big tits, and knew that this was the moment that Prof. Gassert was waiting on!
Prof. Gassert invited Max for a cup of coffee and then he brought Max into the basement...


In the basement Laboratory.

Prof. Gassert: „Okay Max I'll tell you what. You help me out here with my research and studies and you won't have to worry about paying me anymore rent in the future. Deal? Just say yes!“

Max: „Really Mr. Gassert! That would be great! Wow! You got a real lab down here! And what is this? (Max looks into a hamster cage in the corner.) Is this a dog? It resembles the german-shepard you had? Did you not tell me that you had to put it to sleep, because it got cancer? It's like totaly small? Wow you can shrink things too?“

Prof. Gassert: „No Max that was a mouse. I can change the molecules and manipulte structures and make new life forms out of them.
Now Max, listen, that is not exactely why I brought you down here. I would like for you to help me out with some paperwork first. The only thing that I want you to do here sit down in the chair at my desk there and sort out the paper there on the table in chronological order after the dates.“

Max: „Okay sir. „

Max sits down and starts. Noticing that all these notices, bills and invoices are from him.
Things that he cannot pay back. A few of them, of which he illegally used the professors credit card. On which the professor high-lighted to make sure that Max could see his credit card number.
He even sees the application from the military. Max turned red and got confused and started to cry.

Max: „Sir I am sorry! I know I lost control of myself. I just wanted once in my life to live! I am from a poor white trash family. My parents are in the klan and cannot even read and write!
I promise that I will never steal anything from you ever again! How can I make it up. I'll do whatever it takes! I promise!“

Prof. Gassert: „Well then, Max when you want to be so nice, then I have just the right idea in mind!
Just drink this and lay down here on the metal table. I want to run to run a few tests. Don't be scared I just want to try out a few small tests thats all. It won't hurt and when you wake back up everything will be just fine!“

Max who was filled with remorse drank the glass of liquid that Prof. Gassert gave him, layed on the table and went right to sleep.