- Text Size +

 Prof. Gassert took Maxima with him upstair into his bedroom, took off his clothes, and threw the the blankets on the floor, sitting up with his back on the wall. Next to the bed there was 2 big beer glasses, the remote control for the T.V., and 3 bottles of beer. Prof. Gassert turned on the T.V. which was in front of the bed hanging on the wall, and found a football game, while holding his new girlfriend in his right hand the whole time managed to pour on beer in a glass that he had placed between his legs.

Maxima observed all of this while noticing the huge hard dick the professor had. His hairy body, and that fact that his navel was an inny.

Prof. Gassert “ Now you are going to give to me Maxima! Now it is time to spend some time with a lonley old man and drink some beer! I am going to watch the game from last night and you are going to do whatever I want!“ Prof. Gassert fondeled Maxima's body, drank out of the glass and occasionally rubbed her titts lightly with his thumb. Rubbed the side of the beer glass on his already hard cock, and it stayed hard even though the beer was cold. Took the pre-cum from the tip of his cock , on the tip of his pointer finger and tasted it. Took some more from the tip of his cock, and... “Here you go! Come on be a good girl open your mouth I got something for you! That's right lick my finger good and clean. I want to see you enjoy my juice. That's right that's right! Now swallow it!  Swallow it!” The professor said to her. Holding her in his hand the whole time. Watching the tight assed football players on T.V. wondering what a shrunken man would be like too.  Enjoying the feeling the extacy of this little sex toy in his hand. Maxima was scared and could taste the salty thick substance in her mouth was trying to rub the rest off of her face, and pissed in his hand.

The professor took the handkerchief from the table and wiped his hand clean and her too and laughed. “Now I know your your going to be sorry for that, Maxima!  But oh how nice it is, then, I did not know you liked piss. Maybe I'll just have to piss on you later!  My god I love your titties!” He said. And then gave her a few tender kisses on her titties again.

He then spread his legs and made Maxima hold onto his balls. “Just hold onto my nutsack Maxima! I want you to warm 'em up with your big old tittied body heat!  Those nice titties that I gave you!” The professor said in an arbitrary way, giggling the whole time, as he continued to watch the game, drinking his beer.

During the half time he placed Maxima in his palm and made her spread her leg apart as far as they would go and sat her up with her back against his fingers. He then brought her up to his mouth and with his nose between her titties, his moustache on her tummy and begane to lick between her legs.

Maxima was shocked, but discovered how warm and wet it was. She could smell the beer on his breathe, the professor even burped as he was licking her crotch with his huge tounge, his thick hairy grey moustache, he was a real man, maybe even a god for her! But what she did not understand at all was how gentle he was. He knew what he was doing! Maxima felt safe for the first time in her life.

Maxima came.

Professor tasted it her cum, and giggled as he pulled her back looking at her smiling. „Now that wasn't so bad. Now was it? I see you liked it! You hot little female! Oh I like you even more now. You seem to have gotten used to your new role as a woman. And believe me, you are hot!“

Prof. Gassert then put her in the other empty beer glass which was on the table. „What are you going to do now?“ She yelled.  She could see how distorted the room looked through the rounded glass walls.

Prof. Gassert then traded out the beer glasses between his legs.  Placing the one in which Maxima was between his legs, looking down into it smiling, Maxima was looking up out at him with her arms holding her up over the top with her titts hanging over the top, as if she would be trying to climb out. All that Maxima could see after that was the professors is hard hot head of his erection in front of her face. Rubbing against her nose.

„Looks like you've made a new friend.  You know what you have to do! Just start making out with him! Come on now.  Make me happy!“ Professor replied with a watery mouth licking his lips. Maxima did as she was told. The professor groaned, and flicked his own nipples and moaned of pleasure. The professor turned the glass side-way and put his dick in the glass with Maxima, he felt how good it was.  Forcing Maxima to roll around, until her back now on the glass wall while pressing lightly his cock against her tittied body.  He thought about rubbing it along her body until he came, but knew he might hurt her.  All at once he took his dick back out of the glass and place the glass back between his legs again. Maxima climbed back up to the top of the glass and contiued obediently licking the top back-side of his cock.  In that moment the professor got another idea...

Prof. Gassert then opened up another bottle of beer and poured it slowly into the glass right down Maximas back and all over her head in her hair. She screamed because it was cold. The professor enjoyed every second of this show, her protest, her screams, and stopped when the glass got filled up. The power, the pleasure, he felt like the man in charge! He then dunked her down in the glass holding her for a few seconds in the beer, he knew that she could not breathe. He was feeling how the glass wiggled and how cold beer spilled out over the edge of the glass on his legs.

He then picked her out of the glass lightly under her arms and observed her for a few seconds as she dangled, coughing-up the beer, watching the dripping drops of beer from her body.  Her body which was between his thumb and pointer finger of his left hand. He could kill her if he wanted to.  Nobody would ever know.  He could do whatever he wanted, even eat her.  She was a phantasic sex-toy and Prof. Gassert was fascinated!

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think. More to cum!