- Text Size +



Max awoke on the next day in the hamster cage. Max could smell the saw dust on which he was slepping wrapped-up in a handkerchief. The shrunken dog, which he saw the day before, was already cuddled up to him underneath a handkerchief. Max should have known what the Professor had in mind. Max got shrunken and he felt stupid! Max noticed that his body was not the same as it was before.  Max had titties, really big titties, and a vagina. And his hair was longer too.  The professor had changed into a goddamned female!
Max took the handkerchief and wrapped it around his new body.  Max sat in the corner of the hamster cage and tried to collect his thoughts.  The huge glass walls, the hamster wheel, the basement laboratory.  Things were not the way they were before.

It did not take too long until the light went on, the door opened and the Professor came in. The professor went right to the hamster cage where Max was. Max could see through the glass how huge the older man had become. His button fly jeans, his hand that rubbed lightly on the erect bulge finely noticeable, because the jeans were too tight, and the white shirt he had on.  Max looked up into his face, that seemed to be 5 stories high far away.  He looked like a god!

Prof. Gassert: „ Well now you certainly look like your awake now.  Maxi.  Or should I call you Maxima now? Yes Maxima. That is nice. You see I can manipulate any kind of matter I want.  And I also find young blond bombshells extremly attractive too. I decided to make you into one! Now just come here!“

Professor Gassert opened the top of the cage and looked down at Maxima and smiled.
Maxima could see the huge face of the professor, the thick cheeks, his thick lips, and the thick grey moustache and the crooked teeth. Could see the lines and wrinkles under his eyes and how his glasses made his green eyes even bigger. Maxima was scared. The professor reached in to get ahold of Maxima.

Maxima: „ What the hell are you planning with me? I promised to do anything you want, but not this. When will you change me back? Please Sir! This is illegal!  This cannot be right!  Don't you fucking hurt me!“


Prof. Gassert: „ Nobody is going to hurt you honey.   Did I hear the word "fuck" come out of your sweet mouth?  I like to hear you talk dirty!  Come on give me break will you? I'm just your frustrated, lonley old, overweight 70 year old man.“
First he pulled the handkerchief from Maximas body, and stuffed it in his jeans pocket. Maxima knew in that moment how enormously strong the professor was.
The dog ran to the other side of the cage and wined. Prof. Gassert did not even notice the dog anymore!

„Thats more like it! Just hold still! Hold still!  I just want some loving.  You be nice to me and I'll be nice to you sweety! “ Prof. Gassert gently picked Maxima up.
The newley made female was just a little bit bigger that his right hand. About 7 inches from head to feet. “ I really did a good job on you! I am proud of myself! And those things there...” the pofessor said as he gazed upon her nicely sized titties hung over the back of his hairy thumb. The professor liked that most of all.
He brought Maxima up to his lips and kissed the titties softly and felt as the tiny nipples got hard.
Prof. Gassert giggled and turned red. Maxima could smell the breakfast eggs and coffee on his breathe.

Maxima started kicking and trying to get out of his grip. Maxima could hear how she herself was yelling, hearing how his/her voice now was totally different, higher softer. Understanding now that he was no longer a man. He was now a she! Maxima and not Max anymore!
Maxima stopped screaming abbruptly putting her hands over her mouth, being shocked by her new voice.
Prof. Gassert „What cat got your tounge? Oh yes, scream and yell. I like that. I did not tell you to steal my credit card and make a trip to Spain. Now did I? I did not tell you to party your college time away, and become a free loader, so just shut-up!  What do they say in Spain?  Tienes que trabajo para mi, Maxima!“


“I'm sorry, I'm sorry sir please please don't kill me. Help me, Please somebody help me!” Maxima screamed and yelled and cried out loud.

"Kill you?  Oh no not that Maxima!  Not that...  I decided that I did not want to be alone anymore.  And I can always rent the attic to someone else.  Someone who won't steal from me.  Just hold still and be queit!" Prof. Gassert said kissing her on her titts again.  And walking out of the basement with her in his hands.