- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'



Chapter 2





Diane and her two older daughter's set the table, while Trisha sat in the living room with her father. Frank had nearly finished his wine, and looked over at Patrisha. She held her cell phone in both hands leaning down over it she used her thumb's to type out a quick text...


"So, did you get that application finished?", Frank asked.

Trish looked up, and set her phone down on the arm of the chair. She nodded and gave him a slight smile...

"Yah, It wasn't nothin'", she whispered...

"Well, do you think that you might like it?", he leaned forward. "Diotech's a pretty big company, not much chance to 'stand-out' with all those others that work there..."

"I don't know, maybe", she casually said. She then looked toward the kitchen just as Diane called for them to come to the table...

"Come-on you two, it's getting cold", Diane said.


The family all sat down at the table to eat the sunday afternoon meal. The conversation covered the usual subject of the annual 'vacation', and the fact that Frank was the only one going up to the cabin...

His two son's, Mark and James, used to join him during the second week of the vacation in the past years. They would sometimes stop in with their wive's and stay a few nights at the cabin. Although, James was working as a consultant for a large chemical corporation and his visit's were becoming a lot shorter.

Mark had been gone for two years now. He had been killed on active duty in Afghanistan...


Changing the subject, Carly mentioned the dollhouse to Jennifer...


"Hey Jen, could you help me get that old dollhouse out of the attic?"

"Yeah sure", she answered. "I already took it down from the attic the other day though..."

Straightening out her napkin on the table next to her, Diane placed a small piece of meat that she would later give to Yankee as a treat. She looked over at Carly and spoke...

"Why don't you two take that old thing 'home' with you, it's just sitting up there collecting dust"

"Yeah, I thought that maybe I'd take it and clean it up, give it a fresh coat of paint, it's an antique ya know?", Carly said.

"Yes, I know...it used to be mine, remember?", Diane told her.


"I got it set-up in my bedroom", Jennifer said. "You know, it's not as big as I had remembered it. It felt kinda weird, looking at again 'now',... but it's still a really nice little dollhouse".

Trish was listening very intently. She casually glanced toward Carly, and caught her starring back, the two girl's locked eye's briefly...

Carly felt a chill, sensing that her little sister might have discovered something. Trish gave her an arrogant smirk, and flipped her hair from her eye's with a sideways sweep of her head...

"I think you should get rid of it!", Trish said. "There might be a little 'rodent', or some other kind of vermin in that old thing". Looking back to her plate, she stabbed a meatball with her fork and raised it up to her mouth.

Jennifer looked over, and noticed Carly starring at Trish...

Trish gave a quick smile, then shoved the whole meatball into her mouth and started excessively chewing...

Carly shook her head with a disgusted look and turned toward Jen, both girls glanced at each other and then back to Trish. She made a point of 'aggressively' chewing the meatball, her inclemency while she chewed, a deliberate display of cruciation...

Trish mashed up the pulp of the chewed meat and opened her mouth to display the mangled contents...

Carly felt a prickling twinge as she starred back at her. Trish's stubbornly contumacious nature had always repulsed her, but Carly could sense something else about her on this particular evening, she seemed even more devious. She was purposely, sending out a definite acknowledgment to both her sisters, and Carly was 'picking-up' on it quite clearly...

Diane had finished her meal and started gathering up the dishes. She called her faithful companion to her feet and patted his head as she gave him a nice chunk of savory meat ball. She was left alone to clear off the table after everyone exited the dining room.

Frank going back into the living room, Jen and Carly headed upstairs to her old bedroom to check out the old dollhouse.

Trisha had casually walked outside through the back kitchen door. Stretching her leg's as she circled the small inground swimming pool...

She giggled softly under her breath. She felt so 'GOOD', she knew exactly why her sister's were so 'interested' in that old dollhouse....she felt an exciting surge rush through her entire body, she knew what they were looking for...

And, they weren't gonna find IT!



***



Meanwhile, upstairs inside Patrisha's closet....



Bob sat silently inside the dimly lit space. The rich smell of cow-hide and the sticky, stale air, of the empty leather purse permeated the air. The dim light seemed to glow in from above, all the way across the ceiling through the interlocked teeth of the heavy metal zipper...

Naked, and still trembling from endless hours of mind numbing tickle-torture. He rocked on his haunche's like a terrified rabbit that had been captured by some giant-sized feline, imprisoned and held captive until she decided to return, and satisfy her impending hunger...

She had tormented him relentlessly. All through the night, and most of the days she kept him within her grasp...

Her huge face, with those large, shimmering pool's; curious watchful eyes, lingered inside his mind...a haunting vision. Patrisha's huge, billboard-sized face.

The sound of her immense laughter, a raspy 'chuckling' vibration, still lingered inside his whole body.

He had been 'secretly' held captive for days now. Trish had not called his wife, and she had gotten more and more sinister with each passing moment...

His body had been squeezed and nearly crushed between her massive thigh muscle's. He had been used to pleasure her repeatedly, as she kept him under the sweltering hot sheets of her bed, trapped in total darkness, handling his body within her finger's like an object...nothing more then a sex toy.



Trish had just barely given him enough to eat and he felt completely miserable... He was getting weaker, and weaker, as the days slowly crept by, dragging so slowly it seemed like endless hours just hung frozen in time, 'nullifying' everything that he had once known in his former life...

He had stopped begging her. He had stoped trying to talk to her. He felt completely 'inhuman', a mere shell of a person...his small size had nothing left.

Her insatiable curiousity's and torturous little games, kept him constantly on edge, and wondering what her devious young mind would come up with next...

The only water he received had to be sucked, or licked-off of her pinky finger...

She would dip her fingernail into a glass of water, and hold in out in front of him. While he sat on her belly, slowly rising up and down with each breath she took, she would reluctantly allow him to catch a droplet or two, before she grabbed him up, and slid him back down between her leg's...

His entire body, used as a dildo...she pressed his face and chest into the thin satin gusset. Working his head into her, she gently rubbed the moist material, that barely covered her bulging cunt...

The flanking walls of her massive thigh's shifted open, and seperated. His body released, to fall onto her heated mound, sliding down across the steaming satin pantie crotch...

Captured again, and returned to face the heated satin, he caught his breath before he was pressed deeply into it, again and again...

Thrust into complete darkness his sweaty naked body gripped-up between her large fingertip's. She easily overpowered him, and manipulated his tiny-sized figure into her swollen pussy...

The gusset pulled to the side, he gasped in shock as he was slowly swallowed up...

Forcing his clamped ankle's together, he was pressed into her...

Instantly, he felt the intense heat. Her tight, slippery, enclosure. The puckering opening quivered as his feet plunged through...

The heated, inner-lining slathered around him, drawing his body deeper into it...

Entrenched up to his tiny waist, he grabbed handfuls of course, wirey, pubic hair, and despairately held-on as tightly as he could...

The large clitorus was squished-up against his face, as her index finger shoved the back of his head into it.

Miraculously, her giantess sex only took his body up to his chest, before it compressed tightly around him and started twitching...

His face and chest gripped-up firmly and conformingly, by her controling fingertip's, pumping his shoulder's like a handle, she brought herself to several multiple orgasums that nearly drown him!



Now, as he sat trembling inside the imprisonment of the huge, giant leather purse, his head filled with the vison of her enormous pussy...

The sour smell of her vaginal juice's was absorbed deeply into his naked skin. He rocked on his ankle's, and wondered how long it would be until she returned...


On the first day after she had captured him, he had been left alone on her desk top, and he tried to escape. Bob jumped from the desk down onto the seat of her chair, then slid down the sleave of a shirt that she had left draped over it...

He quickly ran across her open floor and crawled under the closed bedroom door. He had started down the hall, when he heard someone coming from the other end...it was Diane!

Just as he was about to yell out to her, and get her attention...Trish returned, bounding up the stairs and easily spotting him on the floor right in front of her room.

Swiftly kicked by the side of her barefoot, Bob was thrown through the opened door and nearly trampled, her giantess feet bumped and scooted his tiny figure along, as she casually used her feet to force him back inside her room...


"Well, we'll have to find a better place to 'keep-you', won't we?", she whispered.


Bob was pressed down under her large toe's, and nearly suffocated once again...


After that, he wasn't left alone unless he was placed inside the leather purse, imprisoned.




*