- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience - 'Part Two'


````


*Introduction* ~ a brief 'summary' of part one.



In 'part one', where we had left off, Bob had been suddenly and unexpectedly shrunken down to six inches tall...

Unbeknownst to him his sister in law Jennifer had the ways and means of chemically, and 'permanently', bringing about this incredible transformation. Jennifer's position as a scientific biochemist actively employed by NASA, had given her direct and constant contact with all sorts of new developing compounds.

Bob's wife, 'Carly' had gone to her sister and told her about her husband...and what she had so awkwardly discovered about him. His fetish, and what she wanted to do...

Her own personal motives withheld, 'Jennifer' then took it upon herself to satisfy her own desire's, as she decided to do her sister this 'little' favor. Using the stolen chemical from the labratory where she worked, Jennifer devised a thorough plan and followed through, proceeding with shrinking him down to just a mere fraction of his former size...

Thus, allowing them, 'both'(sisters)', to explore their own fetishistic curiousity's.

Feeling that Bob would eventually become acclimated to his new physical size, he would actually be thrilled to the fact that his ultimate fantasy had been realized.


***


After the deed had been done...

Jennifer had taken him to their parent's house and carefully placed him inside the old antique Doll house that had been stored away there in the attic...

Her hastily devised plan however, doesn't quite work out and Bob escapes from the Dollhouse that Jennifer had temporarily housed him in, dressed himself in some Doll's clothes and broke out... and, while he desparately tried to escape from their parent's gigantic house, he ended up crawling under their youngest sister's bedroom door...

He ends up ultimately getting captured by Patrisha and she's totally fasinated by him at this new size!

At first, she seems to be concerned of his dire strait's, and as he constantly begs her to call his wife Carly, the younger girl finds herself caught up in this...fantastic elaboration.

Although, Trisha's compassion for her shrunken brother-in-law, if she had ever had any, was completely gone the moment that, 'he' had infringed upon her,...trespassing, into her bedroom...



***



Bob's Ultimate Experience ~'Part Two'



Chapter one



Frank stood up from the table and poured the rest of his coffee out into the sink. "the weather's real nice today, honey' it's gonna be great for some early morning shooting", he spoke across the breakfast table, still standing at the sink.

Diane glanced up over her reading glasse's giving her husband a look of sceptical detraction. Without a word she shook her head and daintily sipped at her tea cup. After ignoring her husband's blatant interuption, her eye's snapped back to the small index card between her finger's, she was then forced to refocus on,...an old recipe that she'd saved.

The index card, had been inside that small metal box that sat opened-up in front of her on the breakfast table.

She intently studied the recipe card, while scratching down something on a small yellow post-it note. The required ingredients needed to make up the sunday afternoon dinner...

Frank cleared his throat, trying to distract his wife from her task. "Ahh-umm,...Dee?", he spoke. He always called her Dee, "Dee, you know that you could come along, too...right?".

Diane slowly leaned back into her chair, while removing her black framed spectical's, she turned toward Frank giving him an ingenuous stare down...

Diane was forced to endure this every single year...the annual 'Family Vacation'.



Frank, Diane's husband of of nearly fifty years, stood before her scratching his bare belly with his long slender finger's. They had been married for so long that they could just 'look' at one another, and they could tell what the other was thinking. They had raised five children and they were all on their own, except for Patrisha whom only had one more year of school.


Frank whispered, trying to act as though they would be doing something illegal, "Come on', "come with me Dee..", he leaned down, resting his left elbow onto the table next to her.

"You do this every year, Frank", she smirked.

"I Know', but- you could 'actually' come with me this year, I mean-'what's to stop you?'", Frank said.

"What's to stop me?", she mocked. "I just can't, 'stand-it' up there, with 'those' two!"

Frank was leaning on his wife hard, trying to get her to bend in his favor. The yearly trip to the mountains had been their vacation time every year, for the first twelve years of their marriage.

But, Diane had stopped going up there several years ago and Frank was forced to go on alone, without her...

The cabin that they co-owned together, with another married couple, was just nearly at the top of the highest elevation in the southern most part of the Alleghenys.

The other couple, "The Morads" were a retired couple of seniors that nearly stayed up at the cabin year round...

Diane didn't like Mrs. Morad or 'Jean', as was her first name, because she would never allow her a single minute to herself to just relax and let go...

Frank would take off and go fishing, or skeet shooting with Mr.Morad, and the two of them would be gone for most of the daylight hours, leaving the women there at the cabin, 'together' to keep the fire going...


"I'm not going Frank, so you may as well just get ready for the long drive all by yourself", Diane spoke from one side of her mouth, as she kept her eye's refocused on the recipe cards.

"Dee-Dee' I wish you'd come along, it gets really cold up there during the night without you next to me, I need my little 'Butter Muffin' to snuggle up with...", Frank whispered into her ear.

Diane smiled as she felt the tickle of his hot breath whispering into her ear. She placed her hand on his cheek and gently pushed him away.


"Well you could take Patrisha with you, I'm sure that she'd be interested in seeing the mountains again, she loves to take photo's, and you just bought her that three hundred dollar digital camera"

"Trish doesn't want to go, I asked her last night. She's working on that internship application from 'Diotech', and she wouldn't even open up her bedroom door", Frank told her.

"'Diotech?'", Diane questioned.

"Yeah, she's got herself locked in her bedroom and she wouldn't even let me go in", Frank told her.

"She never mentioned 'Diotech' to me?", Diane whispered.

Frank stepped back, as Diane's palm pressed against his left cheek and forcefully pushed him away.

"I've got to get 'THIS' ready dear", she told him, Waving the index card like a white flag.

Frank slowly raised back up and returned to the kitchen counter. He start packing up the food that he'd planned to take along on his, 'once again' solo-trip.

He would be gone for nearly two weeks and Diane had learned to take advantage of that time, and get her own little 'vacation' in, while her husband was gone. She liked the 'alone time', and her time without anyone to distract her from catching up on some of her own little hobby's...

Jennifer and Carly would be stopping by to spend the day, Jen had called the previous evening and told her that they would be stopping by to see their father off...

They girls been used-to the whole of the family going on the two week trip. They often said that one day maybe, they could all do it again. Frank, Diane, Jennifer and Carly, the two boys, Mark and James, along with the baby of the family, Patrisha. They had all gone together for several years in a row...

Although, after Frank had decided to get some of his investment back, so entered the Morad's...

They had bought-in, a fifty percent interest in the place and it just wasn't the same anymore for Diane...


****



Just a little before noon, Jennifer's car pulled into her parents driveway. Carly was sitting on the passenger side unbuckling her seat-belt, getting ready to jump out and gather up the tupperware bowls inside the backseat. They had brought a couple side-dishes along with them for their sunday dinner.

Carly's black-knit sweater-type leggings, form-fitted under the pleated skirt-type, short black mini-dress that stood out against her shrunken tan jacket; she was all business on top, with the padded shoulders, and sexy low-cut tank-top T-shirt...

Jennifer parked beside her father's truck, and looked over to see him standing by the garage holding a double-barrel shotgun. The sun reflected off the chrome barrels, which caused her to turn her eye's away from the reflection.

"Jenny, you get over here. Is that, 'that' sister' of your's?", Frank yelled, just after Jennifer had opened up her car-door...

"Yes Sir, It surely IS!", Jennifer yelled back, in a playful 'southern-style' twang...

Jenny's super tight Levi's had those long slender legs, that were supported by her hot pink six-inch pump's. Her tall slender figure rose up above the car as she got out and stood next to it.

Carly giggled, as she pretended to hide from her daddy, ducking down behind the rear bumper of his pick-up truck.

A "Popping' sound 'clicked', when Frank slapped the shotgun closed. He stepped toward his daughter's car and squatted down to see Carly's feet from underneath his truck...

"I See's yer feet's undarneath thar. Ya better jus give-up, caus Im-ma takin ya in!", Frank grumbled, in his playful, western-style, sheriff lingo...

Carly pulled herself up onto the tailgate of his truck, climbed into the bed and stood up...

"You'll NEVER take me alive, Copper!", Carly yelled!

"Hold-It, Right There!", Frank ordered her, as he quickly walked around the truck and stood along side the bed...Turning to see her, as she stepped over the side and jumped into his arm's...

"There's my girl!", He swung her around and set her feet down into the grass at the edge of the lawn. Carly still clung to him with both arms wrapped up around his shoulder's...

"Did ya miss me, Daddy?", she whispered.

"Darn Tootin'!", he kissed her cheek with several smacking slurp's...

Jennifer came up from behind, and disarmed him of his shotgun and wrapped her free arm around his side...

After some small talk and lots of kisses, the three of them finally made their way into the house. The moment that the front door opened-up, Jennifer's ankle was suddenly attacked from the side!

'Yankee' had swiftly grabbed her pantleg and started to growl and snarl...

Jennifer quickly reached down and scooped up the little dog. Placing him on his back, with his feet sticking up, she cradled him within her arm's. The toy poodle squirmed wildly, until she was forced to release him back down onto the floor...


"Yankee, you lit-tle worm-you!", Jenny raised her voice, playfully...

"I'm gonna git you!" "I Vill, I Vill!" The little dog started barking at her aggressively, snarling and carrying on like she was an intruder into his territory...

Diane heard the racket taking place in the living room and walked in from the kitchen. She quickly spoke down to the little dog...

"Hush it UP!", she shouted!

The toy poodle instantly halted his banter, and cowered down at her feet...

"Now, that's better, where's the order in this house anyway's?", she commented, as she stepped toward her oldest daughter, smiling and reaching up her arm's to give her a hug.

Jennifer hugged her mother, as Frank and Carly sat down on the couch. The Huge living room held several empty chairs even after everyone was seated. The only one missing was Patrisha...

"Where's Trish?", Carly asked.

"She's upstairs, I think she's taking a shower, should be down in a few minutes", Diane answered her.

Yankee quickly assumed his position at Diane's feet. Lying down, he rested his chin upon the toe of her right shoe...

Frank leaned forward and poured a glass of wine, he handed it to his wife, and she passed it on to Jennifer. He poured another, which went to Carly, then to Diane. Carly recieved her's, then he poured himself one...

The room felt nice and relaxing with them all together, Frank sipped his wine and relaxed, propping his feet up on the coffee table. Carly looked up and saw Trish standing at the bottom step of the staircase, she was staring at her like she was preoccupied with something...

Trish's loose baggy sweat-shorts topped with a baggy sweater, gave her the appearance of a hungover teenager after a wild friday night beach party from the sixty's...

Carly knew that 'look', it was the same 'look', that she'd had when she was just little, and she had stolen one of Carly's toys. Carly felt a shivering chill course up her spine the moment that she saw her...


"Hey Trisha, what's up?", Carly said.

"Nothin' 'Blatherskite' what's up with you?, she retorted.

"ask you first, 'Porcupine', Carly fired back.

"Shut UP!"

"You, Shut UP!"


Diane was forced to speak up... "Both of you, SHUT UP!"

The sound of Yankee's growling followed up Diane's outburst.

Jennifer giggled, and Frank started to laugh, "Sic-um, boy!", He teased.

The tiny dog stood up and barked at Trish, standing next to Diane's feet...

"Don't encourage HIM!", Diane snapped.

Frank laughed, and looked toward Trish as she walked into the kitchen. Walking directly to the fridge, she opened the door and grabbed a cherry coke and swiftly slapped the door shut. Snapping the top, she took a slurp and walked over to the counter to inspect the tupperware containers that Jen, and Carly had placed there earlier.


Diane crossed her leg's. Her dark brown slack's creasing around her hip's, she turned to the side, her shaply figure displayed an hourglass-like curvature. Her low-cut sleeveless sweater, revealing her ample cleveage...

She looked over at Carly, "Why didn't Bob come over today?", she asked.

Carly took a quick glance toward Trish, then turned back to her mother...


"He's really tied-up with his work this week, the dead-line for his artical is tomorrow, so I didn't bother him with it", Carly said.

Jennifer quickly changed the subject, after she noticed Carly's face start to turn a light shade of red...


"So, what's on the schedule for this years vacation, Mom?", she said.

Diane shot a quick glance toward Frank, "He's going it alone", she slighted.


Taking her wine glass, Diane stood and turned toward the kitchen. She patted her thigh, and made a kissing sound downwardly, as she called her faithful poodle to follow. The excited little dog promptly jumped up, and twirled completely around in a circle...

She slowly swayed her hip's as she walked toward the kitchen, the poodle flanked her right foot, obediently, staying right next to her. She had the little dog disciplined so well, that she could simply wave her hand with a slight visual cue and the toy poodle would instantly react.

She could open the front door, and just say, "Paper!", and the dog would quickly scuttle out the door with a swift-dash and grab the newspaper and return to her in record time.

Diane had Yankee so well trained that it almost seemed 'robotic'. She had always had well trained dogs her entire life, and she could be doing most anything around the house and easily be alerted to any intruders, or any unwanted guests in the back yard, like squirrels, or rabbits...

The little dog would eagerly fetch things for her, slippers, the T.V. remote, the cell phone, ect.

Diane could just simply point, to almost any object and say: "Bring-it-to-Mommy"

Yankee would then quickly but causiously approach it, then after looking back to her for reassurance, he would gingerly place his teeth around it to take it up into his mouth and smartly carry it faithfully back to her, his mistress and Master.

It was truely amazing to watch, Diane and her little man. "Such a Gooood boy!"



*