- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Peter Parker might like this chapter....and I know he'll like chapter 10!

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'



Chapter Nine




Carly returned from the city after completing several errands that she'd had to do, she instantly noticed that Sandra had mowed the yard. The smell of fresh-cut grass, lingered in the air as she opened her car door and stepped around to retrieve the packages from the trunk.

Her instinct told her that something didn't feel quite right...

She grabbed up the bags and hurried into the house. Her second thought, as she quickly realized that the door was unlocked.... she was 'sure' that she had locked-it when she left...

Dropping the bags in the center of the kitchen floor, she scrambled up the stairs to check on her miniature husband...

The top drawer was completely shut...tight! Carly quickly pulled it open and removed all the folded under-garmets, and clean socks from inside drawer...

She swiped her hand around inside the empty drawer.....no sign of little Bob anywhere!

Her heart racing, she ran back downstairs and out the backdoor. Her driveway was four long leaps as she sprinted across it, and ran across the street toward Sandra's house...

She was panting hard when she reached the front steps and quickly pushed the button for the 'doorbell'. The musical tones played out the first few notes of an old german tune, 'Stille Nacht' (Silent Night)...

Carly heard some shuffling, movement inside the house, she peeked into the window from the side glass to see if she could see her coming.

Sandra approached the door slowly, brushing her hair back and straightening out her skirt-tail, she peeked out through the side window to see Carly standing on her porch.

Carly noticed the curtain move and prepared herself as Sandra opened the door...

Her hair had been released from the braided ponytail and her low-cut blouse barely covered the bare skinned, inner most area of her large breast's. The shimmering nylon material glissened in the light as she stepped back from the door and allowed her excited guest to enter.


"Hello Carly, come in...Come in!", she spoke out through the screen door.


Carly pulled the door open and stepped inside. She frantically looked all around as she entered the house.

"Hello Sandy,.. I was just, wondering, did you go into our house, while I was gone", she firmly asked her...

Sandra sat down in her plush white chair and crossed her leg's. "Here, have a seat dear", she told her, pointing to the couch across from her...

Carly sat down, slowly, she watched the middle-aged woman very closely, she didn't seem to be preoccupied by anything...

Sandra started to get up, "Can I get you something to drink?", she asked anxiously...

"No, I don't have time for that now", she abruptly said, raising her voice as she tried to maintain her anger...

"DID YOU,...go inside the house when you were over there mowing the yard?", she repeated her urgent question...


Sandra looked startled, as she slowly scooted back into her large 'throne-like' chair. Her expression changing from pleasant, to concerned, she cleared her throat as if she had to cough and paused for a moment to collect her thought's.

She took on the presense of a 'Queen' as she adjusted herself inside the cushion and focused on aligning her perfect posture...


"Um, Yes Carly, I DID, I went inside to get a drink of water, and use the bathroom." Her voice straining to contain her poker-faced charade.

"Why?,...you seem upset dear, is something wrong?", she 'innocently' added.


"Did you go into our bedroom?", Carly asked, frankly and 'to-the-point'.


"Before I answer that, Let me pour us a drink, 'sweety'...I think, I know what this is all about, and I 'know', that you'll need a nice 'drink' too, after "I", explain the way that this is going to work, Okay?"

Sandra's demeanor, suddenly changing like the 'flick' of a switch. Her peircing silver-grey-eye's flickered with an inner-witchcraft that sent out a commanding mysteriousness...


"I've got something that 'YOU' want, and as long as we're nice to each other, I see no reason why we both can't come to some sort of agreement? "Now let me get us that drink...", she spoke confidently.

She rose up, swaying her wide-set hip's expressively as she made her way into the kitchen.

Carly felt a prickling tingle drift up the back of her neck. Watching Sandra's wide-set hip's drift into the open dining area, her profound statement lingering foremost in her frustrated mind, she sat on the edge of her seat and waited for her to return with the drinks.

Sandra quickly returned, she held two whiskey glasses in one hand and the open bottle of 'Johnny Walker' in the other...

Reseating herself, she casually glanced toward her impatient guest, "Here, you pour".


Carly stood and stepped over closer, to bend down and pick up the bottle. She thought about breaking it down over her head, but realized that she had no idea where, or what, this devious witch had done with, or 'to' her little Bobby?

Pouring the first glass neatly full, she tipped the bottle back and poured a half into the other...

She sat down the bottle and started to reach for the half glass, when Sandra quickly snatched it up.

"Drink-up, Carly.... It'll help you relax.", she firmly spoke.


"Sandra, if you 'hurt'' him, I swear to god...", Carly started to threaten her...

"Oh No...I'd never do 'anything' like that!", she confirmed, as she watched the younger girl pick up the full glass of scotch...

"I just want to know how you did it, that's all..." "I know that your sister Jennifer has got to have something to do with this,...right?"

Carly just starred back at her with a blank-look of pent-up anger. She didn't want to get her sister in trouble, and she was terrified of what had happened to her husband.

She didn't know Sandra, all that well, and had no idea what she was capable of...

"Where is he?" "I want to see him, right now!", Carly demanded!


"Patience, my dear.... I need to know just 'exactly', how you've managed to accomplish this propitious little endeavor", Sandra's eye's widened with intensity...


"You tell me how you did it, and I'll give him back to you, safe and sound, no harm done".


"I want to see him first", Carly demanded.


Sandra took a slow sip from the glass and sat back, she took another sip and set the glass down.


"Alright", "but"- "you must 'under-stand' that, he's 'all-mine' untill I get what I want!", she whispered.

Carly nodded, but felt an urgent need to jump across the coffee table and strangle the arrogant witch.


Sandra stood up, and motioned for Carly to follow her as she exited the living room. The two of them walked through the kitchen and into the sunken-floored area of the elaborate back den. The huge room had a huge fireplace and a large bay window, that allowed a solid beam of radiant sunlight to shine into the room. The light casting an erie glow throughout the antique-ish old style furnishings...

A shepard's hook on a flat, metal, platform stand, held an old wrought-iron birdcage. The beam of sunlight glanced off the metal bars of the large cage, with a glimmering sheen of solidity...

Inside the slightly shifting prison-cell, a tiny naked male figure stood clinging to the bars like a desparate criminal pleading for release...

A large, heavy-metal pad-lock hung from the single door's latch, securely imprisoning the captive little man locked inside.

Carly quickly made her way over to the cage. The hanging cage was elevated to her shoulder level, and she reached up and easily turned the whole structure around to allow her tiny husband to face her...

"Bobby?", she whispered through the bars. "Did she hurt you?"


Bob hung tightly onto the bars, as his giant wife turned the huge cage around toward her face...


"Get away from me!", Bob yelled up into her expectant eye's...

"Just leave me alone, I can't 'STAND' this anymore!", he frantically screamed out!


Sandra's chuckling laughter erupted from behind, while she found his tiny outburst so amuzing, the thought of her having such complete control over this entire situation, just added to her empowerment.

"Maybe, he wants to stay with 'ME' from now on", Sandra said, as she giggled with delight...

Carly felt her rage rising as she inspected the large padlock. The iron cage was very heavy and she could see that her tiny naked husband was hopelessly trapped inside unless she could get the key to that lock.

"I'm so sorry Baby", she whispered. "I'm gonna get you outta there".


Sandra stepped over next to the cage and lowered her face down closely...


"There's my little 'tennant', heh, heh, he-he, he... he really looks so adorable in there don't you think?"

Bob let his grasp release from the bars, stepping back away from the two 'huge' faces, that had suddenly filled his entire view.

"Maybe If he stayed right 'here', with me, I could reduce your rent?", Sandra comically suggested, as she grabbed hold of the side and gently shook the cage...

Bob was suddenly shifted, and he swiftly fell onto his bare-ass as the floor tilted under his feet, knocking him off balance.

Carly grabbed hold of Sandra's shoulder and pushed her back. The middle-aged woman stumbled and quickly stepped backward just barely catching her fall as she swiftly grabbed hold of an old armchair and awkwardly caught herself...


"Hay, Missy!", she snapped! "If you want to see your 'tiny', little bug-faced husband again, you better not 'ever' touch me like that!"

Standing up, Sandra stepped toward her and confronted her head on...


"Okay, visiting hours are OVER!", she blerted out! "Get away from my little pet. He has to rest up, for his duty's, and believe me, he's gonna need all the strength he can get!"

Carly was shoved backward, as Sandra's long leg's stepped into her and pushed her away from the cage.

Bob watched helplessly, as his wife stumbled backward and fell onto the floor...

Sandra stepped up and reached onto the fireplace mantle and removed a small chrome pistol from behind a picture frame...

Motioning for Carly to get up, she side-stepped back toward the front room. "Come on, let's go finish our drinks and discuss the details of our little agreement"

Carly slowly got up, and looked back to her tiny husband as he stood inside the swaying cage...

He looked so frail, and defenseless. He had to hang-on to the iron bars to steady himself, as the cage tilted and slowly twirled around from Sandra's careless hand's.

"I'll be back for you sweety, I promise... I Love You, Bobby". Carly's voice cracked as she tried to sound brave for her miniature husband...

Sandra held the handgun directed at Carly's back, as she walked her back out into the front room.

"Set down and finish that drink, Carly", the middle-aged woman demanded.


Carly sat down and raised the glass to her mouth and took a quick sip. The bitter taste burned her tongue as she continued to suck at the rim of the glass...

Sandra sat back-down and crossed her leg's. She kept the pistol casually directed toward her angered guest, while she too began to slurp at the dark liquor.

A long silents lingered as the two women starred each other down...

The whiskey slowly took effect, and loosened Carly's tongue, just as Sandra had expected. The younger girl began to explain everything to her, about how, her and her sister Jennifer, had shrunken Bob down.

After hearing all the pertinent details, Sandra soon had all the incriminating information she needed to blackmail these two sisters for anything that she wanted...

Although, first of all, she just had to get her hand's on some of that 'shrinking-stuff'...

Carly, had to promise Sandra that she would get her a dose of the 'shrinking serum', and- after Sandra had a chance to use it, (Just to be sure that it really worked) she would then, and only then, allow Carly to have her tiny husband back.



***


Bob quickly huddled down into the back of the cold metal cage. He heard the 'cracking' footfalls entering the den. Sandra's eyes were slightly red and glassy, she stumbled awkwardly, as she stepped down into the sunken floor of the large room.

Catching herself, she expelled a goofy giggle. She carried her whiskey tumbler in one hand and the pistol in the other...

She appeared like an frizzy-haired supermodel on a drunken stupor.

Her drink had gone straight to her head, and she had poured herself another, just after she had gotten rid of Carly...


"bob,bob,...Bobby!", she slurred. Her mouth was red. Her tongue, and lips were slightly swollen and inflamed, she staggered toward the cage and reached out to grab the padlock. Her finger's grazed the door and caused it to tilt back and swirl around...

She was clearly drunk, and her clumsy actions sent a sting of fear through him as he helplessly watched her fumbling with the key to the padlock. She set the pistol down on the closest chair seat, and dug the key out of her clevage with two finger's...

Stopping to set her drink down next to the gun, she brushed her hair back with her finger's and casually released a quick, nearly silent, burb. Her breath whafted through the bars as she peeked in at her tiny prisoner...

"Hello, little man!", she smiled wider, as her eye's settled upon him...

"Let's play a little game...O-kay?", her large finger's clawed at the lock, as she clamped it up within her fingertip's and concentrated on inserting the key...

Bob was terrified of her before when she had first captured him, but now, she was drunk!

The powerful fumes of whiskey swirled around as she carelessly tilted the cage and shook it around while trying to get the lock undone...

Bob was scooting across the floor and bracing himself to bump the opposite side, when the cage suddenly tilted the otherway, and he was swiftly tossed backward...


"Whoops, sorry lil' guy...". Her huge finger's gripped at the door and 'Popped' it open after she had removed the heavy lock.

He found himself crawling backward, trying to stay out of reach of her encroaching fingertip's...


"Come-eer' Bobby, I just want to get you out of there, alright?", she whispered with a thick tongue.

"Sandra NO, just leave me alone!", he frantically screamed!


"Oh No, I'm not gonna leave my little 'Boy-Toy' in jail all the time, Ba-sides, we're gonna play a little GAME!"

The skin of her claw-like finger's were cool, as they spidered out, and wrapped around his waist. He sucked-in a quick breath before he was awkwardly lifted up...

The interior of the prison cell drifted away as he floated out...

Sandra's grey-blue eyes squinted as she removed him from the hanging cage and gripped-up his tiny naked figure firmly inside her cool hand. She held him up closely, and studied his terrified reaction to her.

She lifted up her other hand, and gently traced a single finger down over his shoulder and chest. The sharpness of the solid silver nail scraping against his tender skin, she pressed down gradually, digging into his skin like a large, dull, garden spade.

Her puffy red lip's slowly moving closer as she floated him before her mouth. He grabbed the huge thumb-pad inside his right hand, and the tip of the curled index in his left, straining hard, he pressed his back into the cocoon of her encircling palm.

A slight smirk curled the narrow edges of her large impending mouth. The warmth of her intoxacating breath washed out over him as he struggled within her possessive grasp...

Her eye's shimmered, as a welling of tears filled the lower lids like a narrow trough. Her high cheek bone's blushed, her thin brow's lifting up, a brillant smile suddenly erupted onto her huge face...

Her enormous towering figure leaned forward and started to tilt. He felt her leaning, as she slowly took the first slow step. He gripped tightly at the giant-sized fingertips, as the giant blonde started to walk...

Her grasp firmly tightened around him, as she looked above and staggered toward the back bedroom door. Bob held on tightly as she casually carried him into the room and turned toward her enormous bed. The wide flat-surface of the sheet covered mattress seemed to float upward, as she carefully lowered him down and quickly released him onto the satin sheet...

His trembling little figure unwillingly knelt down before her, as she returned to her full standing height. Her elbow's winging-out to her sides, as she dominantly placed her hands upon her hip's and blankly starred down at him with curious wonder...

She slowly reached up and unbuttoned her shiny blouse. Her hip's alternately changing position, she removed her top, unhinging her tightly clasped bra. Her long frilly blonde hair whirled up and around wildly as she casually whipped her head around...

Her tight skirt slowly loosened, as she gradually pulled the zipper down. Allowing the curtain of thin material to slid down her long leg's and flutter to the floor in a heap around her ankles.

Standing before her tiny prisoner, she stood dominantly, towering above him in her neon-blue, thong-panties and strappy black sandles...

He took in the sight of her magnificent figure. Her looming enormity, slowly bent forward as her huge breasts wobbled around while the giantess pressed her right knee into the conforming bed.

He was forced to quickly sit-back on his butt, as her massive size compressed the forgiving mattress. Creating a sharp depression around her huge smooth knee, her massive weight shifting the entire plain around him as she carefully crawled onto the large bed...

His fear of her huge size, resounded within his chest as his trilling heart rapidly trembled within...

His shaking hand's held up before him, a rediculous attempt to defend himself as her finger's reached out toward him...

Sandra's massive figure overshadowed him completely, as she moved over him and spread her knee's apart to widen her massive form...

Creating a ceiling with her smooth belly, she hovered her waist above him and slowly spread her legs apart...

Dropping down, she swiftly trapped him under her vast stomach and allowed her entire weight to squish him down into the softness of the huge bed.

Flattened out beneath her, he was crushed down, swallowed up by her immense weight!

The rumbling of course, feminine, laughter, exploded all around him...

Face down, his entire back-side, firmly sealed against her massive belly...

The tremendous weight completely overpowering him, he was instantly trapped!

The heat of her incredible size, smothering him completely as she relaxed and allowed her full weight to rest upon his miniature being...

Her voice reverberated under him, within the hollow wall of mattress...


"Where's my little man?", she spoke deeply...

"Where did he GO?" "Are you hiding from ME?"

Her heavy stomach lifted slightly, "Where's my little 'slave-boy' hiding?"

"Come on, see if you can get-away!", she excitedly whispered...

"Come-ON, you can do it!", she teased.


Bob struggled to wriggle loose of her massive weight. The pressing force eased-up slightly, as he strained to try and escape her entrapment...

He managed to work himself upward toward her rib's, then he felt her weight increasing...


"Ah, Ha, ha, ha, ha...", her belly rumbled...

"I've got you NOW!", her laughter exploded!




Continued next chapter....


*
Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a comment!