- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks again for the reviews!  I think riczar might enjoy these next two chapters with Sandra...

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'


Chapter Eight





"You can't do this Sandra, Carly will know that 'you' took me!", Bob frantically screamed out!

Raising her voice, to be heard over the roaring sound of the riding mower...

"OH, I DON'T KNOW", she yelled down from above.. a wide smile spreading across her face.

Bob could feel the sound of her heavy 'chuckling' laughter, as she throttled up the riding mower and drove off.

He had been wedged tightly into the humidly hot, sweat-coated groove, that centered her bright orange bikini top. The size of her breast's easily held him trapped firmly in-place as she bounced across the front yard and crossed the roadway...

Just his head poking out from the clevage, his shoulder's pressed tightly into the sweltering softness. He violently bounced around as he watched the view of his giant landlady's, humongous house, slowly come into focus.

Sandra quickly sped around the house to her back yard. Quickly parking the riding mower beside her back door, she pulled the keys out and unstraddled the mower, swiftly bounding up the steps to the door...

Her heart was pounding rapidly, as she closed the door behind her and slid the lock into place. She rested for a short moment, just catching her breath, leaning against the inside of the door. Bob looked all around the huge kitchen, the smell of roast beef filled the air...

Sandra slowly stepped away from the door and turned around to look out through her front room. She could see directly across the street from her front window, to Bob and Carly's house. She took a quick check to see if Carly had returned yet...

Realizing that she hadn't, Sandra smiled devilishly as she headed down the steps to her basement. The cooler air from the lower level drifted up through her clevage as Bob struggled to steady himself within the cramped space.

Sandra's bikini top briefly tightened up, just before it slipped free and dropped away from her huge rounded mammary's...

He thought, at first, he was about to fall....when he slowly started to slide down between Sandra's sweaty boobs, her right hand quickly grabbed him from behind and pressed his body into her sweaty skin...


"Whoops, Ha-haaa, 'I' got ya!", she said, giggling while wrapping her finger's around him, gently securing her grasp...

"Here, now you stay right there, Okay!", she firmly spoke down to him.


Bob was slowly released onto the edge of her gurgling hot-tub. A narrow plastic ledge that run completely around the huge bubbling pool was only about two feet wide, very wet and slippery...

He quickly sat down so that he could hang on to the sides with his hand's. Looking up, he saw Sandra's huge behind slowly bending down as she pulled off her white short-pant's...

The giant form of her huge naked body soon filled his entire view...

He felt his heart pounding as she turned around to face him. Her giant-sized, bare naked boob's, wobbled slightly as she turned her toe's inward and pressed her knee's together.

Bob couldn't believe it! She had waxed every square inch of her spectacular body!

Her flawless skin was incredibly perfect! She did a slow twirl, and bent down to pick up her discarded short's. She walked over to a chair and laid them down across the arm.

Bob couldn't stop himself from watching her magnificent ass, as she swayed from side to side...

Turning back to face him again, she smiled wickedly and tossed her head back to laugh with a hoarse, spine tingling, explosive burst of feminine laughter...


"Oh Bobby, you look so sweet, just sitting there!", she barked out in excitment!


Slapping her bare feet across the cement floor, she plattered toward the tub with a rush of enormous fluid motion...

He watched her gigantic figure step-up and over the side, as she swiftly slid her feet into the bubbling water. He watched the water level rise up as she slipped on into the tub all the way to her waist...

Her huge boob's floated above the surface while she slowly submerged her colossal body. She giggled again and moved across the water like a shark...

Bringing her face up closely, she smiled at her little guest with a possessive gaze. The warm steam rose up from the pool and filled the air all around the tub, creating a foggy, denseness, that enhanced the luscious bitterness permeating the air.


"Mmm, Bobby this feels great, you should take a dip...", her voice rumbled.


Her dripping wet finger's slipped out of the bubbling froth and appeared in front of him. Rising up next to him, her hand loomed like a snake standing on it's tail...about to strike.

Her smile widened playfully, as she moved in even closer...

Bob couldn't escape on the narrow plastic ledge. He could just try to keep his place, as her giant finger's slowly clamped around him...

Like picking an apple, she plucked him up and swept him across the water, just above the bubbling surface. Her warm, wet, finger's adjusting to his struggling limb's she effortlessly captured her tiny playmate, and brought him directly over in front of her bare naked chest...

Her glissening wet skin reflected the light, the shimmering gleam of cascading streams drifted down over her huge bobbing breast's. The sight of her tongue as it wriggled around within her mouth filled his view while she held him up before her face...

Pressing her wide thumb, covering all of his waist, she centered the pressure on his crotch and worked the pad of her thumb against his miniature cock.

Her heated breath poured out around him as she held him so closely. The gurgling pressurized force of the water jets constantly gargling the froth, all around him, seemed to drawl his tiny body into it...

Feeling the tight grasp of her powerful finger's, as she easily ripped away his short's and flung them out into the endless fog, he suddenly felt the consuming heat of her powerfully controlling hand's.

Holding him just before an engorged protruding nipple, that was just slightly larger than his head, he barely had time to brace himself as she abruptly forced his trapped face directly into it...


"eeeew...yeah, Mmmmmm...tha-feeels-sooo-gooodaa"


The underside of her chin looming above, the rumbling of her consuming voice, the irregular gurgling of the heated frothy water steaming the air all around...


"Ohhh baby, such a tiny little mouth...yesss!", she moaned.


He was forced into the stiffening knob with a mashing thrust of inescapable control.

Forced to try and suck an enormous nipple that was growing more solid as he licked at the taught skin...

Kneading the flesh of her huge breasts, giving in, compressing around his tiny figure, while she swiftly stuffed and pressed him into the huge set of magnificent mammarys...

He gasped for a breath between swallowing compressions, as she wallowed his tiny naked body into her consuming bosom...

His tiny penis gripped up between her thumb and finger was tugged and squeezed in a soft milking motion....

His legs were alternately dipped down into the gurgling froth, as she easily bobbed up and down in the heated water.

Dipping her huge boobie's down into the pool, and toying with her tiny playmate, Sandra quickly found herself becoming more and more arroused...

Holding him within her single hand, she continued to wallow his little body while her other hand slipped down between her leg's...

Bob was released and recaptured, as she toyed with him. Allowing him to slid down across her boob's she dropped him atop each one, switching back and forth as she pleased, plopping his tiny figure on the left then the right...

He plunged into the frothy foam between her sagging breast's and attempted to tread water. He would be left for only a short moment before her finger's quickly retreived him and lifted him back up above the floating enormities...

The exquisite softness of her ample breast's was simply amazing. He couldn't help but feel arroused as he repeatedly slid down over the slippery warmth and splashed into the heated water...

Sandra frantically pleasured herself, gasping with exultation...

Her head fell back as she sank down deeply, clamping her thigh's tightly together...

Bob was forced to grab onto her braided rope-like, pony-tail, and climb-up, and out onto her slippery wet shoulder. She had collapsed with sexual release, and temporarily slumped back into the cradling head-rest...

Sandra's large open ear, right in front of him, as she turned her head and caught her breath, revealed the row of several punctured ring-holes, where she'd peirced into them in an outline along the edge of the outer most rim.

The large vein in the side of her neck 'pulsed' with thrusting flow, as her tremendous heart shook her entire body like a powerful diesel engine.

Her large body steaming with warmth, created even more fog to form around him. A dense cloud of steamy fog, and her pumping chest breathing faster and faster...

He sat inside the depression of her bare shoulder, where her collar-bone gave him a solid seat. Letting his feet hang down over, he looked down between them and saw her giantess nipple, as it just barely broke the surface, occasionally, dipping down under and rising back out with each breath that she took...


Yelling into her huge ear-hole, Bob desparately tried to get her attention...


"Sandra?", he yelled out. "Please Sandra, let me out of here!"

Her head slightly turned, as she heard his tiny voice...


"Oh, Bobby that was great!", she whispered huskily. Instinctively reaching for him, a purely unconscious reaction, she swiftly captured him up inside her grasp and held him in front of her sleepy eye's...

"Awww, look at your lil' diddler....it's looks sooo-hard!", she purred.


"Mmmmm, let me seee...", she softly whispered...


Her huge mouth swiftly pressed against his entire middle...

The heated compression of her enormous mouth enveloped his entire lower body. The powerful tip of her slathering tongue swirled and dipped between his trapped thigh muscle's, securely conforming around his rigid erection and masterfully massageing his miniscule ball's...


"Ahhh, God!", he gasped out in shock....


The instantaneous sensation of her enormous, consuming mouth, sent explosive waves of undulating pleasure coursing throughout his paralized body...

Her huge teeth clamped over his hip's, as she held him laid out across her open palm. Her breath poured out across his chest as she devoured his captive little body like a hungry cat chewing the meat off of a rib-bone!


Within moments, Bob was shooting his seed into the vast darkness of her enormous oven-like mouth.

Her tongue relentlessly continued to slather his tiny-sized erection, teasing his miniature, writhing figure, as if she were just casually sucking on a 'lolly-pop'...

Nibbling on his knee's, sucking at his feet and licking his chest and face...

Gasping sporadically as she splattered her powerful tongue across his naked body, he fought to catch a single breath beneath her devouring mouth...

Her relentless, slobbering tongue attack's, driving him wild with overwhelming arrousal, his stiffening cock returning to a full throbbing erection, while he desparately tried to just protect his face from the slathering giantess tongue.


"MMMmmmm, -(Slurp!)- did ja' cumm yet, lil' guy?", her heated breath puffing into his face...


Still holding him sprawled out across her open palm she pulled him back slightly, to inspect his panting little figure...

"Bobby?", she whispered playfully. "Are you okay?"


Bob sat up, and rolled onto his knee's, completely covered in sticky-sweet salava, he waved his hand's at her signaling for her to stop...


"No More!", he gasped. "I Can't Breath!"


"Aww, come-on Robert.... I thought you'd like that?", she snickered...


"My, oh- 'MY', look at dat' lil' pecker!", she wickedly smiled. "Look HOW 'hard' it is..."

Bob felt so rediculously helpless as she simply held him up like a bare naked hot-dog, sitting on a fresh baked bun...


"Mmmm, pretty tastie stuff little man, I think I could just eat you UP!", she softly giggled.

The breeze from her heated breath whafting across his chilling skin, felt so 'strangely' wonderful...

Sandra's predacious smile sent a chill of fear up his miniature spine. Her heated breath was so strong and powerful as she simply blew it across her palm, playfully toying with him like some tiny helpless, baby animal.

Her huge intimidating lip's, slightly wrinkled and puffy, appeared like huge pink pillows...

The lively, bluish-colored, flickering wet tongue, probing around inside the hollow of her enormous mouth, like a wild 'faceless' reptile, trying to escape the imprisonment of those huge white teeth.

Huge feminine fingers gently curled-up around him, easily forming an inescapable confinement, as Sandra slowly began to rise up out of the water...

"Come-on, Bobby...let's go get dried-off, and get something to eat, I'M HUNGRY!", she spoke downwardly toward him, as she awkwardly grunted, while lifting her colossal, dripping wet body out of the bubbling water...

His fully erect cock still standing firmly, as she casually whipped him around and climbed out of the hot tub. The cooler outside air, quickly disolving his arrousal as he clung to the pad of her huge thumb...

Dripping wet and steaming, her tremendous figure stepped out onto the open floor. Bob was swept around and quickly dumped out onto the cushion of a huge chair seat...

He rolled over and tried to gather up his bearing's. The chill in the cooler air caused him to start shivering...

A large shadow spread out around him. He looked up to see the towering figure of his now gigantic mistress. Her dripping wet nakedness glimmering in the dim light, turgid nipples standing out like bullets, the trickling streams of draining bathwater dribbling down over her glorious form making her appear even bigger than life.


Wrapping the towel around her right shoulder, she tied it off at her left hip and bent down to place her open palm down next to him...

The sight of her huge, warm palm, opening out before him, as daunting as it seemed, still had an enticing invitation compared to the chilly outside air.

Bob carefully crawled into it, and instantly felt the soothing warmth against the smooth skin of her huge cupped hand. The lifting motion, a sudden rush of swiftly rising force, caused him to quickly put his hand's down to brace himself, as he rocketed upward in a surge of powerful motion...

The sweeping movement of her walk, as he rode along at her waist level, seemingly, floating along, next to her mighty hip.

His eye's scanned upward along her side as the towel gapped open and allowed him to see her magnificent bare skinned belly...

The incredible view brought on an obsequious attentiveness toward his gigantic female captress.

The taught abdominal muscles flexing and twisting as she climbed the stairway, the wobbling shift of her huge boob's rocking gently inside the moist towel created a slight skifting sound as they rubbed against the damp cotton material.

Bob felt his heart pounding inside his chest as his ridged erection grew stiff between his bracing thigh muscle's... he had to spread his knee's wider and drop down into a bowing position so that he could maintain his place within her floating open palm...

Sandra casually stepped up the stairway, making her way back into her kitchen. She stepped over to the table and in one swift motion, she swept her hand down onto the table top...


"Wait here okey-dokey, Bobby. I'll be right back, Okay?", she said, as she quickly dumped him out, tilting her hand and forcing her tiny passenger to slide off onto the table.

She swiftly stepped away, turning to the side she spoke over her shoulder, "Don't go anywhere..."


Bob watched her incredible figure, as her magnificent hip's shifted away. His cock was twitching between his leg's as he gazed up hopelessly at her magnificent Ass...

He heard her giggling as she stepped out of sight, her voice faded away as she continued talking, slowly drifting out of his hearing range...








*
Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a comment, and thanks for reading!