- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'




Chapter Seven





After Carly had finally reclaimed her tiny husband and returned home, she at first, kept him inside her purse nearly all of the time for safe keeping. She had spoken down to him like a little girl with a new toy. Her vision of romanace, now evolving into this frenzied excogitation; liveliness of fancy, her ultimate fanciful dream finally realized...

She had been very busy preparing for his arrival, but she still needed to do a few more 'little' things...

She had fixed up the top drawer inside her dresser, temporarily, just giving him a single pair of shorts to wear, but nothing else, she liked the way he looked, with just a little pair of tight-white short-pants on. It was so much better than being naked, Bob realized...after such a long while.

She didn't allow him to be alone whatsoever, unless he was inside the dresser drawer, or inside her purse. She kept a very watchful eye on her tiny man and was very much the hovering 'giant' wife.

He had tried to talk with her, like they 'used-to' and her attention to anything that he said wasn't responded to or even concidered, after all, he wasn't to worry about such things anymore...


"Carly, we need to talk about this, sweety", he yelled up into her bill board sized face.


"God your just sooo CUTE!", swiftly ensnaring his leg's within her powerful finger's and gathering him up into her bosom...


She seemed to be extremely fasinated by the sound of his dwarfed voice, so much 'so', that each time he tried to speak to her, she would scoop him up and smother him with giantess kisses!

Snuggling him up into the front of her neck, slidding her finger's over him and groping his tiny figure tightly into her huge consuming bust. Like a small puppy, or a kitten, he was now Carly's little 'snuggle-buggy'...

She completely ignored anything that he tried to say, and had gone on about it, as if he were just some tiny little pet, that had to be cared-for and protected. But, had no real purpose, other than just being a cute little plaything- for her, her husband, that she now owned like a perfect little plaything.

The first night came, and he wondered what she would do with him. The thought of sleeping inside that huge bed together with her enormous giant body, really scaired him. He was so afraid that she would crush him as she slept...

He watched her get undressed. She slipped off her short's and unlatched her bra, casually removing her clothes as if she were all alone in the bedroom. The sight of her muscular thigh's as she stepped out of the pants and removed her thong pantie's, wriggling her butt as she worked them down across her large thigh's...

She smiled as she stepped over to the bed and sat down. "Sorry baby, it's that time of the month again...", she blushed slightly. "Sleep tight, Bob I'll see you in the morning".

Although, he should have realized that she wouldn't take a chance like that...

The drawer was pushed nearly closed, as she securely tucked him inside, and went to bed, alone...

He couldn't sleep inside the make-shift 'pantie bed', and he tossed and turned all night. He felt so completely alone now, like a side show freak, trapped inside a cage with a beautiful mistress whom only kept for reasons that she knew, and which was no concern of his...

As he pondered his knew place in life, now, at only six-inches-tall, his deepest depression enveloped him.

The theme of most of his GTS story's were very much like his true reality, now. He began to concider that if anyone deserved to be shrunken, it was him...



***


The first few days were very slow, as Carly set up the dollhouse inside their spare room. She had taken most everything out of it, repainted all the interior walls, and all the furniture was updated with nearly exact replicas of their own original furniture.

She had taken great pains in making up the little miniature house to look exactly like the house that they were living in. The kitchen and the bath room, slightly larger than their full size house, but other than that, she had pretty much created a mini-sized copy of the young couples rental house.

Carly had such an infantile rationality, her anticipation for becoming a true 'giantess', even if only inside their spare room, had driven her to the edge of derangement. Her alienation toward her husband, that was only dimly aware of her slighted lucidity, thought that it was just her pent-up enthusiasm...

She completely ignored him as the 'man' that he used to be. He was just an unreal, imaginary, novelty, that she had devised in her dream's, conceived over the span of her childhood years. Her fasination now realized, she could experience what it would be like to reach down and pick up a fully grown man inside her hand and hold him.

Her finger's were so strong. Bob tried to resist her grasp several times, and she delighted in the way that he struggled around inside her fist...

"Ha- ahh, you can't git away from ME!", she would playfully snarl, followed by persistant giggling and smothering kisses...

"Carly Please don't do this!", he yelled up at her huge smiling face...

"Come ON!", she would say, as she carried him into the bathroom so that he could watch her wash her hair.



***



Whenever she had to leave the house, if she didn't put him inside her purse and take him along, she would leave him inside the dresser drawer, stranded there, until she returned...

It was the third day being home, and Bob had began to realize that his petite little wife no longer thought of him as a man. She thought of him as a little 'pet'...

Carly had left to go to the store, she needed to run a few errands and some other 'Big-People' thing's-'as she referred to it', casually sounding as though 'he' himself, no longer needed to concern himself with such things...

Bob sat inside the partially opened drawer looking out across the bedroom. He could see out through the window into their driveway. He could see the front-end of his own car, parked there in front of the garage.

He crawled up onto a huge stack of neatly folded panties and raised up on his knee's to try and see out farther into their yard beyond his car...

He heard the sound of a lawnmower engine running, and was curious to see who it was...

The mower had made a single pass across the yard and turned around and was making it's way back.

The 'bright' colored, canary yellow, bikini-top caught his eye as he saw her making a wide turn around and bounced across the hump of the curb and started back on her second past...

It was unmistakably, his middle-aged landlord 'Sandra'. Her large boob's jiggled and bounced as she speedily throttled up the riding mower and zoomed across the yard.

He continued to watch her as she quickly mowed the front yard. The view from his perch inside the open drawer, from higher up inside the upstairs bedroom, gave him a bird's eye view of his giant sized land-lady...

Her long braided ponytail swept across her back as she bounced past the window. The thought of her discovering him sent a chill down his spine...

He knew that she had her own key to the house, and she had been known to go inside when they weren't at home. He couldn't get the drawer shut on his own, and he couldn't get down from the dresser top without his wife's assistance.

It was like a 40 ft. drop to the floor, and he knew that he couldn't do it...

His only chance was to crawl deeply into the folded underthings and burrow into the material as far as he could.

He waited nervously, as she finished mowing the front yard and continued into the back. He had mowed the yard dozens of times himself and he knew that it would take a little while longer to do the backyard.

He made sure that he had a clear tunnel through the neatly folded walls of softness...

The narrow space between two rows of Carly's favorite undie's, was an insult to injury, as he thought about what his life had now become....

He felt like an diminutive little shrimp, completely helpless, the everyday minutiae of his new life, being such that it was, had diminished his personal image so greatly that he was drifting into a state of depression that was begining to take its toll...

Here he was, getting ready to 'hide' from a 30 year old divorcee, that most likely couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag...


***


Although, she could, turn a few heads at her age... Sandra's tall, thin, statuesque figure, was that of a younger, 'Madonna'-ish', party girl.

Whenever Bob had walked over to her place, just across the road, she would always demand that he sit down for awhile and have a drink with her. He had to personally walk over and pay their rent, it was part of her agreement when they had signed the lease...

Sandra enjoyed having that type of control over them. She wanted them to bring the check to her on the first of the month and if they were late, a ten-percent penalty 'could', and would be added to the payment.

She loved it when Bob came over 'alone' to pay the rent. She was flirty, and very attentive towards him, acting as though she would allow 'him' more time, if he needed it, and that she could wait longer for the money...

"It's no problem Bobby, just pay when you can", she would say, as she poured his bourbon...



Bob always paid on time though, and tried to be as corgel with her as possible. Her 'cougar-ish' and predatory-type reception always creeped him out though, he didn't want to insult her, so he played along, but his marrage to Carly was not something that he was willing to gamble with...

Her sexual attraction toward him was always in a 'playful' type way, that she could pass-off as, just her way of 'being nice', but Bob knew that she would have climbed on top of him and rocked his world if he would have given her the chance.

So, as always, he would down the drink as quickly as possible, drop the check on her counter-top and excuse himself with some awkward, last minute explaination, as to why he had to leave.

She would follow him outside and brush up against him, always presenting her long luscious leg's displayed within a short, flimsy, split-leg dress that fluttered around her upper thigh's and opened up with the slightest bit of twirling...

She would carry the rental check with her, outside, and sometimes, 'accidentally', (on purpose) it would slip from between her finger's and flutter to the ground at her feet...


"Oop's, I dropped it!", she would say, as she looked to him with a devilish familiarity.

Reluctantly, Bob would bend down at her feet to pick up the dropped check. Sandra's feet would quickly step closer, to easily allow him a quick and clear view of her nylon stocking's...


"Sorry, I'm such a 'klutzy' one' today. I think it's this new dress", she would point out, trying to draw his attention to her long leg's the very moment he was squatted down before her...

Bob couldn't help but take a quick glance, her leg's were simply beautiful inside those shimmering nylons...

"Do you like it?", she asked. Displaying herself above him with an adoring set of hungry eyes.


"Yes, it's very pretty", he said, while quickly standing up and stepping away from her hypnotic stare.

Every month, it was the same routine...



***



Just then, he heard the lawn-mower shut off...


He listened for that familiar sound of the back door's jiggling lock.


Considering his circumstances, and the way that Carly had been so 'carefree' about his situation, ignoring anything that he tried to say. His will to survive, and continue to live like this, was quickly slipping away...he didn't want to hide from her, he couldn't, he was sick of hiding from 'everyone' all the time...

He heard the door knob, as the key was thrust into it and jingled around...

He didn't move. He just sat there on the folded stack of panties and waited...

He figured that if Sandra found him, she might actually help him some way...

Or, at least, force Carly to do something about it. Maybe she would be his saving grace?

The state of mind that he was in, he didn't really care anymore...he was sick of living like this.


He didn't even try to hide, as he heard her heavy footsteps climbing the stairway. The sound of rubber flip-flop's smacking against bare feet 'clapped' together with each step, as his giant landlady invaded his private space...

He heard her enter the bathroom and turn on the water. She was washing her hand's, he could tell from the sound of the splashing water.

Afterward, she stepped into the bedroom with a curiously, wandering, set of sparkling eye's...


"Bobby?" "Carly?" "Anyone here?", she spoke outwardly, as if she were expecting someone to be at home.

Quickly realizing that she was 'apparently', all alone, she headed straight from the doorway to Carly's jewelry cabinet.

Bob watched her from the dresser as she carefully pulled open the tiny drawers and inspected the contents inside.

Her huge form bending over the cabinet revealed her sweaty back, and her bare skin leg's. The white short-shorts was so extremely tight, that it was clear to see that she wore nothing underneath them...

She picked up a small diamond earring, and held it up. The mirror behind the cabinet allowed her to view the piece as she held it to her ear, and carefully studied her reflection.

A couple more pieces were quickly viewed and she soon became bored with that...


She stood up, and stretched her arm's above her head, slowly turning around as she scanned the entire room for anything that would catch her curious eye.


When her eye's eventually fell upon him, just sitting there watching her, she stood frozen for a lingering moment...

A blank look of sudden confusion filled her face, her blushing complection, 'flashed' as the blood quickly washed away, draining from her flushed cheek's...

She released a quick breath, and lowered her arm's. A look of terminal shock grew more extreme as she causiously stepped closer, to more closely see the most fasinating sight that she'd ever seen...


"Bobby,....is that ...you?", her mouth barely forming the words, as she stood mesmerized by his miniature little form...


"What's up, Sandra?", he casually yelled up to her...


"Ooooo-shit-the-bed!", she exclaimed!

Her eye's rolling back into her head she nearly fainted and stumbled backward over to the bed, collapsed down into it with a clambering crash...

She maintained herself, uneasily, as she gasped a few deeply quickened breaths, and regained her sense of awareness.


"Am I Dreaming?", she quietly whispered.


Bob stood up and waved to her... "Nope, Your not dreaming, it's really me, Sandra!"


Her bloodless face trembled as she took in the incredible sight. It was him... surely enough, her renter, Bobby... but, he was only the size of an action figure!

Sandra sat up, leaning on one elbow, starring back in total disbelief...


It took several minutes before she could manage to stand up. The sight of a man being so small was simply impossible, but yet, here he was, right in front of her!

She looked all around in confusion, waiting for some explanation for this strange discovery...

Slowly and causiously, she carefully stepped closer to him. Her trembling jitter's gradually increased, as she closed the distance between them. Her finger's closed together over her mouth as she slowly approached him.

The fear inside her huge eye's quickly faded away, replaced with a look of complete fasination.

Entirely shocked, and completely fasinated, Sandra stepped directly over to the dresser and placed her elbow down onto the edge.


"How did you get so....Little?", she whispered.

"God, your like a little 'DOLL', an actual living 'Doll'", she moved her face up closer...


The glittering sparkle within her flickering eye's consumed his entire view as she slowly continued to encroach upon his narrow opening inside the drawer.

Her lip's were puffy and swollen from a recent shot of botox. The mole on the right side of her jaw seemed alot bigger as she leaned inward and intently studied her tiny, little tenant...

Her fingernail appeared before him and touched lightly against his chest. Bob fell backward and rolled away from it. He rolled off of the stack of panties and slid down between two rows...


"Oop's, were'd ya GO?, Sandra's voice raised in pitch, as she changed her voice to that of an amazed, little girl...

Her fasination fueled her curiousity...


Her finger's fluttered above him as they slowly came closer...


"I'm gonna git you!"



*
Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Please review, I hope to get better at writing and your suggestions are my only critque's.....