- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for reviewing!  Things are going to get interesting now...

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'


Chapter Six




He scooted down on his bare belly against the carpeting, spreading out as flat as possible, trying to conseal himself amongst the long, strand-like fibers...

The flash-light beam, directly pointed right at him, blinding him from seeing anything in the direction of the kitchen, he scooted back under the couch, hugging the floor with both arms.

He started shaking, his blood ran cold as he heard the approaching sound...

'Smack-crack', 'Smack-crack', 'Smack-crack,', trembling vibrations coursing throughout the floor...

Jennifer's whispering word's drifted down from high above...breaking the solid silents.


"Hmm, what IS'... that?"


The scent of her perfume, a strong pungent fragrance assulted his scense's. The powerful aroma seemed to explode beneath the couch.

He opened his eyes just enough, to try and see what was happening...


The glairing beam of bright light intensified, invading his dark space. Huge fingernails fluttered across his bare back... he started to roll away, and was quickly attacked by the grasping force of huge fingers!

Instantly tackled and gripped up tightly, he desparately fought against the aggressive intruders.

Swinging his fist's wildly, he punched at the rubbery, leather-pads with several hard blows. Sharp tipped fingernails clamped into his thigh's and chest...


"Mmmh,Hmm! there-YOU-arrrr!", Jen's purring voice cooo-ed out like a huge feline tigress.

Giggling resounded from above, filling the sky, as his body was clamped up firmly and swiftly lifted up into the air...

The brashness of her word's were breathtaking, "NOW, I'VE GOT 'YOU' LITTLE BOBBY!"


"YOUR MINE, NOW!", her breath puffed into his bloodless face. "ALL MINE!"


The consuming force of her powerful finger's, seemed to relax, slightly, allowing him to catch his breath, just momentarily, before the awkward motion of her sudden lifting, swept his stomach down deeply into the pit of his gut...

Standing up, she had suddenly lifted him within her fist, as she quickly sprang-up into a standing position on her pink high-heel's...

Cocking her left hip to the side, placing her free hand on it, she haughtily spoke down to him...


"What am I going to do with you?", she purred. "You had us very worried!"

Still trying to push her strong finger's back. "Please, just let me,... let, Me GO!", he screamed!




Jennifer lifted him up closely to her mouth. She opened her finger's away, from around his waist and her eye's fell down upon his nakedness...

The tip of her tongue slipped out from between her ruby red lip's, tracing a thin coating of sparkling salava across the inner-most part, the paler-colored skin refracted the dim light with contrast against her pearl-white teeth.

Her smile, spreading wider, she lowered him down slightly, as she looked away and started walking out of the living room. The cooler air aloft, swirling around through her huge finger's as she carried him along with her, carrying him down the huge hallway of the lower corridor.

"I can't just let you go!", she spoke above him without even looking down...


The ground level corridor had several vacant rooms, that used to be bedrooms and guest rooms. Bob had not been inside any of them before now, so as she took him up inside her grasp and effortlessly captured him, she was taking him into 'unknown' territory...

Three doors down, she turned and opened up a heavy, solid oak door. Quickly stepping inside, she turned around and closed it...

A single light, dimly flickering from what appeared to be an old antique oil-lamp, sat on an end-table next to a huge king sized waterbed.

Allowing him to sit freely within her open palm, she casually carried him over to a solid wood table-top, slowly lowering her hand down she softly placed the backside down onto the surface...

Her face looming above, lowering closer, as she bent down to release him...

Bob slid smoothly out of Jennifer's warm palm and staggered to his bare feet upon the wooden surface. She sat down at a chair that was beyond the distance of the flickering lamps range...

He could only see what was on the tabletop. Everything else in the distance disappeared into the darkness of shadow...except for Jennifer.

The lamp light was just bright enough to illuminate the table top. Which allowed him to see, but at the same time, severely limiting his view of everything else beyond that...

That sinking sensation returned when Jennifer spoke...


"Bobby, You know who I am, right?", she asked.


Bob staggered backward a few steps. He could smell her steamy breath flowing out through her nose.

He bumped into something behind him, he turned to see a huge glass jar with a metal lid. He placed his open hand on the glass and touched it,...it felt strange, he could easily see right through it, but it was solid to the touch, the glass was very clean and pure...nearly twice his height.

He looked up through the side to the bottom of the lid. He could easily see that several small holes had been drilled into the metal lid...'air holes?'

He thought back for a moment, it reminded him of when he was a kid, catching lightining bugs and putting them inside a jar so that he could see them. He remembered punching the air-holes into the lid for that reason...

"Bob, you do recognize me 'don't' you?" her face leaning in closer, hovering directly above him.

"I don't want you to be afraid, but you've been shrunken down to six inches tall. But don't worry though, you'll be safe now, alright. You do trust me, don't you, Bobby?", her word's penetrating his bare skin...

He felt the puffing flutter of her heated breathe's. He looked up at his now gigantic sister-in-law and cowered down with heart-pounding fear...

The size of her mouth was easily large enough to take in half his body, maybe two-thirds!

The gleaming row of her front teeth, shimmering in the 'lamp light'.

Her huge eye's sparkled in the light, sparsely reflecting the flickering flame of the lamp, took on an erie-like, demoness-appearance...

He instantly thought of what Trish had done to him, and his bladder would have emptied, right then and there if there had been anything left inside it!


"Bobby,... can you 'under-stand' me?", she raised her voice, speaking slowly...

Lowering her eye's even closer, she intently inspected his trembling little, doll sized figure.

The only thing that came to mind was, what Trish had done to him, and Now, it was going to begin all over again?

"What's this 'JAR' FOR?", he yelled out, into her huge face...

Slightly cocking her head, and pulling it back, she curiously pondered the minute sound of his miniaturized vocal's...

She smiled, at the tiny voice that spoke up to her. Her face suddenly filling with gleeful delight...


"Aww, now that is just, 'soo cute!'", she expelled!

Her giggling sounded alot like her youngest sister's, her lip's curled up on the sides forming an enormous grinning mouth...

Bob would have jumped from the table top, but the blinding darkness beyond the edge was just too daunting.

Jennifer's head pulled back, and settled in a slight distance further away...

She watched him trembling as he peered back up at her. She loved the way that her mere presents alone simply terrified him...

"That Jar?", she asked as she poked the metal lid with her fingernail.

"Well, I thought that I might need that, but- 'IF', you behave yourself, maybe we won't need to use it?", she whispered matter of factly...

Lifting a single brow she waited for his reaction...

Bob kept backing away from her hugeness, stepping backward around the large glass jar.


"Carly can't wait to see you...she'll be here in a moment", Jen sounded as if she wanted to keep him for herself...

"She's been worried sick about you!", she leaned in slowly...

"I had hoped that you would have stayed inside the Dollhouse, that way you wouldn't have been caught by that little brat,...she didn't 'hurt' you, did she?"


Bob just couldn't believe this, here he was standing before her, his gigantic sister in law, and she was simply ignoring the fact that he was completely naked...

She seemed very interested in his miniature size. She lowered her cupped palm around behind him, forming a wall, blocking him in with just her arm, resting it down on the table.

The inside of her arm, forming a solid barricade, prevented him from backing away, or wondering around any further...


"Jen, why did you do this?", he spoke softly, trembling at her large daunting appearance.


She had placed her other arm down on the table top, encircling him completely...

Her face seemed to enlarge, filling the space above him. Her huge expression, changing from serious to amuzed, and back again...

Her looming being so immense, that she seemed to consume his entire being. The flickering lamp lights luminessence casting fluttering shadows across her high cheekbone's and square jaw-line, the hauntingly ghost-like enormity of her huge face simply filled his vision...

For Bobby, she looked down upon him like a childish 'Goddess'. An all powerful goddess that could swat him like an insect and snuff out his life with little more effort than swatting a fly...

The white skin of her long, looming neck, stretched out over him...

He could see every detail, the smooth skin was like a vast tree trunk, only so warm and soft, and so very much alive.

Her monstrous throat swelled and flexed as she spoke down to him...


"We thought that you'd 'enjoy it', being that it seems to be your ultimate fantasy", she spoke frankly...

"Carly told me that you 'would' so, she actually couldn't wait to see you like this..."

Bob screamed up at her, "CHANGE ME BACK!" "YOU CAN"T EXPECT ME TO 'LIVE' LIKE THIS!"


His tiny squeaking sounded rediculous. Jennifer had to cover her mouth with her finger's to keep from bursting out laughing...

Bob could see her reaction to his tiny-sized temper. The way that her, blushing cheek's rounded out from straining to contain her laughter...proved to him that he must have sounded pretty rediculous.

He let his eye's drift downward into her deep cleveage. The open front of the low-cut blouse allowing him to clearly see the deep valley that disappeared into the darkness below...

The slightest movement of her immense upper body, created a wobbling, shifting motion, of her gigantic breast's.

The overwhelming size of them being more than enough to suffocate him within them. He felt so rediculous as he starred up at her magnificent female form.

"We'll See, just give it a chance okay", she whispered.

"You've only been like this for a week, so your just getting used to it Bob"


"I don't like it, I can't live like this...what about my job?", he stepped closer, becoming a bit more relaxed, but still angered by the fact that he had absolutely no control over the outcome of his situation.


"Don't worry about it", she waved her finger's across his view, sweeping her hand slowly in front of him...


"Your manager thinks that you took a vacation. Carly 'called-in' for you, she told them that you'll be 'off' for at least a month or so..."

Bob interupted her, as he quickly stepped right up under her chin.


"NO, You can't do this!", he screamed. "Change me BACK, RIGHT NOW!"


"I'm afraid I can't do that,...right now, Bobby", she whispered, leaning back, so that she wasn't right above him as she spoke...

"The drug is 'experimental', and I'm still working on an antidote for it, and so far, it looks like it might be about six months before we can test it out for side effects...", she continued.

Bob felt a cool, brisk wave, of outside air... he turned to look out into the vast darkness.

A solid 'cluncking' sound came from the huge door...

"Carly?", Jen asked... "Yeah, It's Me!", she spoke from the dark...


Bob stood starring up at the slowly materializing form of his wife...


Her face filled with a look of concern and fear, as she slowly stepped closer. Her anxious anticipation, seemed to shift toward her sister...


"Oh My god.... is that really 'HIM?', Carly's voice cracked with nerviousness...


She acted as if she were seeing him for the first time, as she slowly squatted down next to the table...

Her eye's wide with wonder, she starred blankly at his naked body...


Bob stepped toward her floating face... "Carly, get me OUT OF HERE!"


Carly pulled back and quickly stood up. Stepping around the table she reached for the lamp and adjusted the flame to a brighter setting.

The light brightened intensely, as she turned the wick up and leaned down above the table...

"Is 'That', really him?", she asked.

"Yep, That's Him", Jen answered.

"Bobby, are you alright?", Carly spoke softly, as if speaking to a small child.


He couldn't believe the true vision of his own eyesight. It was his wife, yes,- but, she was now so immensely humongus!

She looked more beautiful than ever as she stood towering above him...

He watched her exspression suddenly change, as he spoke up to her hovering face...


"Carly, please, just get me out of here!". A wave of blissful joy slowly blossomed within her huge eye's, revealing her lustful excitment...


"Okay, Bobby, here...get on my hand, and let me pick you up...", she slowly lowered her open hand down before his tiny naked figure.


Bob hesitated, but after looking up at her for reassurance, he quickly climbed into her soft palm and sat down...

His naked bottom instantly felt the warmth of her giant palm. The size of her finger's was a bit startling as she gently closed them around him and slowly lifted him up...

Her looming face slowly drifting closer, as she effortlessly elevated his tiny figure up to her level. The way that she held him, gave him a secure sense of releif. She didn't grip her finger's up around him, she just held him loosely allowing him to grab onto her fingertip's.

The room spun around, as she turned to suddenly sit down...

Jennifer spoke from across the table...

"I poked some holes in this jar, put him in there, if you want to keep him safe", she whispered as she slid the jar over closer to her sister...

"I don't think we'll need to do that", Carly said. She slowly began to smile, as she let her tiny husband sit inside her open hand.

"He's going to be a 'good' little boy, aren't you Bobby?", she giggled softly...



*