- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'd like to thank eveyone for reading thus far, most appreciated.  I'd really like to hear what you think though,...  if you think it sucks then leave a comment!

hope, your all enjoying it though?

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'



Chapter Five





Bob heard the thundering commotion of stomping female feet ...

All three of them crowded into the kitchen, filling the floor space surrounding Bob's hiding spot.

Trisha tried to get away from her sisters and had made it into the kitchen before Jen and Carly caught up to her...


"Look, if you tell us what you did with him, we'll tell you how we 'Did-it', alright!", Jennifer spoke in a loud whisper.

"He got away, Okay!, Trish said. "He must have crawled out of my sock and got loose inside the house"

"Are You Sure...", Jen skeptically asked. "You better 'NOT' be lying!"

"I'M NOT!", she yelled.

Carly grabbed her arm and pulled her right over next to the table that her tiny husband was hiding underneath...

Bob could clearly see those huge strappy sandles...Carly's favorites!

Trish'a feet, swiftly plunged under the edge of the curtain right next to them, when she was jerked over next to the table.

Her green-painted toenail's abruptly shoved into the shadow of the curtain, presenting themselves before him in a sudden explosion of movement!

Bob scooted backward away from the hugeness of the giant feet...

Carly's voice was now unmistakable, in the low whispering tone, as she confronted her retreating sister...

"You have to keep this a secret Trish", she firmly told her.

"You can't tell Mom, or anyone else about this...Jen could get into BIG trouble, and lose her job!"

Trish tried to be casual in her disparagement; "I could 'care-less' about HIM, he's just a little rodent", she retorted.

"I'm not gonna tell anyone, ANYTHING. I could care-less what you guys 'did' to him, or, 'how' you idiots 'DID' It!", she smartly told her...

"You better find him though....he could escape from the house and get 'eaten' or something..."


Carly pulled her closer.... "Your gonna help us find him. And, your gonna keep your mouth shut!"

"All-right!',.. I'll help you find him!", she yelled out... just as Diane had stepped back into the kitchen...


"Help you, find 'WHO?', Diane quietly whispered, curiously watching all their surprized reactions...

Jennifer smartly spoke up, stepping closer to her mother, she was quick with an explanation...


"Carly's old 'roomate', from college. Trisha happens to be in his younger brother's class, and she wanted her to tell 'him', to tell his older brother, to call her..."

Diane studied her daughters closely, all three of them acting a little suspicious, she didn't push it though and just stepped around Jennifer and sat down at the kitchen table.

Bob was forced to back-up even farther, as Diane's feet entered under the curtain and slid straight in as she casually stretched out her legs.

The space under the table was quickly becoming quite crowded, as the other giantess' sat down with her and pushed their feet under too!

Surrounded by their monstrous feet, Bob found a small area in the center most part of the space under the table...

Four sets of enormous female feet slid into his view. He trembled with a rush of overwhelming fear...

His stiffening cock slowly grew harder, as he took in the incredable sight!

Jennifer's pink pump's and Carly's strappy sandles flanked him on the right, as Diane's bare feet wiggled her toe's on his left, and Trisha's bright green toenail's fluttered over the floor, flexing and gripping at it with an unconscious, repeated grasping motion...

Diane had carried in a fresh cutting of flowers from the pool-side flower bed. She placed them down on the table, and proceeded to trim away the roughly cut stems. She trimmed them one at a time, placing them singularly into a clear glass vase that sat centered on the small breakfast table.

Her three daughter's, instantly joined-in with her and the glass vase was swiftly filled with an astounding array of fresh-cut roses...

Diane stood up and carried the vase to the much larger dinner table and carefully placed them in the center. Stopping to admire their handywork, she stood back and smiled at the center piece, then, she put on a pot of water to heat on the stove for Tea...

Returning to the breakfast table, she again, scooted her bare feet under and sat back down again...

Bob was completely surrounded! Trapped 'unknowingly' by their encircling feet. He barely had enough room to stay out of their reach!

Their random voices, unfettered, filling the sky above his shrinking safety zone, his point of view like that of an amphitheatre as the huge feminine feet, commanding his undivided attention, casually splayed-out their colorful toe's and surrounded him among them...under the densely shaded curtain of the huge table cloth...

Jennifer's pink heels pushed together, the right foot slipped free of the scantly made shoe, the bare foot appeared, revealing the smooth naked sole, it lifted up to rest atop the empty pump...

The largest, and second toe, casually gripped at the ankle strap of the pink pump. The powerful strength of her magnificent foot, on full display as it seemed to attack the helpless shoe with all four toes while the largest toe stood straight-up, as if it were 'in-charge', and controlling the others.

Carly's gladiator-style slippers came off, and her pudgie toes pressed down firmly on the cooler surface of the hardwood floor. The scent of her sweaty feet swirled around him as he cowered down before his wife's monstrosly huge arches...

Diane's naked feet were parked together, turned at a slant, they slightly tilted to one side...

They were nearly motionless, compaired to Trish's over-active, green-painted toe's...

The rounded, bulbous, forms, fluttered together, rubbing against each other, as if trying to wipe away the diminuative dust bunnys that were nearly unseen against the bottoms of her magnificent sole's.

Bob's cock strained at the mere sight of it all. His incarceration, adding to the excitment of his dereliction, trying his best to restrain himself, he squatted down amongst the corral of huge feminine feet...the catalysis of his intoxacating arrousal...

The heels shifting from side to side, the high-arched soles flexing and contorting the various muscular patterns, constantly in motion, overflowing with powerful effervescence...

The hypnotic motion overtook his tiny brain, he felt mesmerized by the alternating positions and constant motion of the enormous female feet.

The scent filling his head, he dropped to his knee's in compelling respect of the giantess' that surrounded him. His mind filled with distorted desire, his cock twitching, mindlessly saluting the immense goddess-like beings that encircled it...

He wanted so badly, to reach out and touch them...

He felt like he was floating on a fluffy cloud of cotton candy. His blood surging through his vein's as his heart pounded wildly, he started to reach out toward the largest toe of Diane's left foot...

His casuistry, leading him to believe that he could actually touch it, was restrained with impossible resistance as he stopped himself, preventing the impending catastrophe that would most definitely befall him...


Just then, Diane's feet slipped back and pulled away. She stood up and turned toward the kitchen, leaving the table to go and take the whistling tea pot off the stove, she busied herself fixing a cup of tea...

Jennifer's toe's captured her empty, high-heel pump and dragged it out from under the curtain, disappearing from his sight...

Carly's sandles pulled away and vanished behind the curtain, as she clicked her heel's across the floor exiting the kitchen.

Trisha's bare feet remained for a while, then finally pulled away and plodded across the floor.


Bob sat on his tiny naked ass, a straining erection gripped tightly inside his right fist he furiously squeezed it, while his head fell back and he breathed the intoxacating aroma of the purely-feminine, sweat-scented air.





***





The uneventful quietness became like a strange roaring sound. It felt like several hours had pasted and nothing had happened...

Bob figured, that it must be around eight, or nine o'clock, as he remained hidden underneath the safety of the long skirted table cloth.

His stomach growled and he pushed back the hunger pangs that quickly followed. He wished that Trish hadn't taken his clothe's away, he dreaded the idea of climbing back up those mountainous stairs and going back into that dollhouse again...

He trembled at the thought of leaving this 'safty-zone' under the table and venturing back out into this enormous 'giantess' abode'. With all four of the colossal women somewhere inside the house, the odds of coming into contact with one of them was definitely against him...

He didn't really trust any-one of them Now, after he'd over heard Jen talking to Trish, revealing that Carly, and herself, had actually been behind this whole thing...

Although, their mother Diane, didn't have the slightest idea what had happened to him...

She had flittered around inside the kitchen area, cleaning up the cluttered left-over trimmings from her bouquet. Afterword, she had prepared her tea and slowly sauntered out of the dining arena...completely oblivious to her tiny-sized son-in-law just a few inches away...

Watching her naked toe's and smooth-skinned arches, as she stepped around, repositioning, flexing unceremoniously. Her muscular calve's swelling slightly as she reared-up, elevating upon the balls of her feet to allow herself to reach the cabinets that hung somewhere aloft, at such astonishing heights...he felt dizzy, as he peered under the hem of the curtain to enable himself to see all of her astronomical form.

Snug-fitted short-pants and a loose baggy button-up shirt, with the top three buttons open, her deep cleveage unveiled, Diane somewhat resembled the middle-aged actress, 'Michelle Pfeiffer'.


Time seemed to slow down, after he had finally been left alone..

As the main part of the living room, far out into the distance, began to darken, the fading light loomed even darker underneath the sheath-like table cloth.

His ability, to sense the slightest vibration from within the floor, was an advantage that only he could appreciate. At this size, everything was amplified to the point that just the slightest contact, or movement, from one of the giant women of the house, instantly alerted him with the coursing vibration throughout the expanse of the vastly huge floor...

He could actually 'track' Diane's movements, as she had exited the kitchen area, climbed the stairs, turning down the hallway and walking the entire length of it, before she opened up her door and stepped into the bedroom...

By the sound of it, at least 'one' of the others, had gone upstairs as well. It sounded like some distinct movements could be felt, coming from Jen's old bedroom, and just down the hall a short distance, the bathroom...

He shivered at the thought of being captured by Trisha 'Again', "he couldn't allow that!", he had 'miraculously' escaped her enslavement, extricating himself from her inthralling puppetry. He would rather be eaten alive by that ten-foot toy-poodle, than become her plaything again...

He picked up on the most insignificant of vibrations...

Others, just faint, subtle vibrations, could be detected in the vast distance somewhere beyond the living room on the same floor. The huge pillars that supported the cavernous walls within the gigantic structure, slightly trembled, 'creaking' with the immensity of the giant women's body weight.

The sound that was produced, would not even be the slightest bit recognizable to anyone of normal size. The dovetail connections throughout the massive structure, all interspersed together, created a domino effect, that Bob was easily able to preconceive and detect the approximate location, with just the nerves in the bottom of his feet.

He also had a peculiar, heightened sense of hearing, although, most of time the words that were being spoken wasn't recognizable, at a distance, their gigantic vocals instead, created a distorted rumbling sound, that wasn't even on his level of perception...

However, his acute, newly discovered sense's 'combined', gave him an almost 'sixth sense', within the house. It was as if, he could see right through the walls...

They had split up, and they were searching for him...



***



His confinement was becoming very constraint. He sat down, resting his head on his forearm. He wondered why Carly and Jen had actually done this to him. He couldn't believe that it was actually possible, but even so, 'WHY' would his own wife, subject him to such a life altering transformation...

Sooo- she had discovered his fetish? Did she actually think, that it was just 'SO' disgusting, that she wanted nothing more to do with him?

Shrink him down to this miniature size and enslave him?

Was this some 'ironic' form of ill-fated punishment? Had they been so repulsed by him, that they had decided to destroy him, 'LIKE THIS?'

Here he was 'now', completely terrified of his own 'WIFE'. His two sister-in-law's, and his mother-in-law, all had become like the enormously huge characters in this very surreal, nightmare-ish episode of 'Land of the Giantess'"!

And, he was playing the part of their hapless victim, scampering around, hiding beneath a table cloth in the dark corner, cowering in fear of their goddess-like figures, hiding his diminuative little being like a common vermin, a rodent, or an insect, fearing for his life, trying not to become trodden under their magnificent feet!

Was 'this' what was to become of him? Bob held his head inside his hand's, he thought of all those stories that he'd written...

Stories that had been exactly like this. Only, 'he' HIMSELF, was writing them from third person perspective, (or) the narrator, safely sitting behind his computer desk typing away at the keyboard, never 'really' concidering what the actual reality of this was to be...

How could he? He felt so utterly stupid. He had fantisized about this very thing happening to him, and the idea of it alone, arroused him sexually to the point of absolute bliss...

And now, here he was, totally at the mercy of four towering Giantess', and the fear inside his mind, was so extreme at first, that he thought that he was having a nightmare...

He hoped that he would just wake up inside his bed, next to his normal sized wife and wrap his arm's around her, pulling her close and make love to her for the very first time...


Just then, when he was just about to fall asleep, Suddenly- a strong gust of wind washed across the floor....

The smell of the outside world came rushing in. Someone had opened the back sliding-glass door, and entered through it, then swiftly slid the door shut. The stark, resounding heaviness of spike-heels snapped across the floor with a definite purpose.

Bob determined that those huge pink pumps were about to search the kitchen...

It was Jennifer, and she was stepping over to the sink cabinets. She squatted down and started opening up all the cabinet doors, going through them one at a time from left to right, she worked her way all the way around the kitchen, she held up a small flash light, and systematically searched all the lower shelves. Spotlighting all the dark corners, and hidden pockets, where she suspected the tiny escapee could possible conseal himself...

Bob sensed that the table would most certainly be next, and he suddenly realized that he had to get out of there before Jen discovered him!

While she searched the last two, he made a wild dash across the open floor. He headed straight for the couch...

He made it across the hardwood floor to the carpeted living room and sprinted the last few feet to the couch. Diving under the skirted leather base, he slipped underneath the huge, monolithic structure without making a single sound that could've possibly been heard by the giantess...

Jennifer moved like a giant panther, a huntress...

She swept the spot light across the floor and directly under the table. Her heel's clicked like a solid sledge-hammer, 'smack-crack', 'smack-crack', 'smack-crack', across the hardwood floor...


Bob peered out from under the bottom edge of the couch, watching her as she lifted up the table cloth and shined the spot-light all around beneath it...

She squatted in front of the table, the skin-tight levi's snuggly hugging her curvaceous behind, she quickly swiveled around, and cast the spot-light right at the base of the couch!

The bright light glaired into his eye's. He froze....



...continued next chapter.



*
Chapter End Notes:

Please review!