- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience~ 'Part Two'




*Author's Note: Well, I've decided to stay with my original idea and end 'Part Two' with this chapter. Part Three, will continue as soon as I've got a few chapters polished up and edited as best I can.

I'm not going to submit the third part until I've got a handle on where it's headed. So, it might be a few weeks... but, 'Bob's Ultimate Experience' will continue in 'Part Three'.



Chapter Thirteen




The heated warmth from Sandra's giant palm soothed his bare skin as he lay comfortably within the crease of her inner thigh. Her smooth leg muscle, extending upward at a slight slope to the rounded curve of her smooth, shiny, knee...

Her huge thumbnail rested beside his head, he reached over and grabbed the edge of it and felt the thickness of it...

He measured it, estimating the thickness with his finger's, he figured it to be nearly two inches thick.

The air all around him felt electrified, as if it was charged with a strange, alien-like atmosphere.

His belly was completely stuffed, after she had forced him to clean his plate, threatening to return him to the cage if he didn't eat it all.

She was casually sipping her beer and would dribble a few droplets off her pinky finger into his waiting mouth...

Her long flowing blonde hair, spilled down around her face and shoulders, as she occasionally glanced down at her little playmate and stuck her pinky finger into the mouth of the bottle...

"Here, Bobby....that's it", she incouraged him.

As she kept dribbling the cup-sized droplets of sparkling cold ale into his tiny mouth, smiling as she watched his tiny throat swallowing it down...

She was intentionally trying to get him drunk, and he realized it...but he couldn't do anything to stop her, could he?

He gulped down the large droplets like swallowing small bubbles of liquid beer...

The sensation was simply wonderful... It was getting easier, and easier to just swallow the sparkling bubbles right down, easier, and easier...

Each time she lowered her pink-painted, pinky's, solid nail, down to his face, he opened his mouth and let the bubble burst right into it...

It was like downing an entire can of beer!

He lost count of the number of times she'd served-him-up a shiny, pink, ladle-full, and her huge image, as she loomed above him, started to become blurry...

He sat up, on her crumpled waistband, the open front-button of her denim short-pants was curled back, and the zipper was halfway pulled open...

The 'V-shaped' opening allowed him a close-up view of her soft lower belly. Just the top of her panties peeked out, as she left her short's unfastened...

He tried to get to his feet, and stumbled across the folded denim of her waistband.

He fell across her bare belly, and rolled down into the wedge of her zipper...


"Bobby, are you trying to 'get-in-my-pant's!", her voice rumbled.

He squirmed around trying to crawl out of the tighter area around her zipper's teeth, the sharp edges of the metal zipper scratched against his skin...

Her laughter resounded from above, a thundering eruption of blasting sound...

The softness of her lower belly skin that spread under him, shook like the violent tremors of an earthquake...

He fumbled around and regained his position on his knee's, kneeling within the V-shaped opening. Looking up, he found her huge face smiling down at him, her incredibly large silver-grey eye's sparkling like ice-sickles.

Her thumb and forefinger, pinched up around his shoulder's and clamped firmly as she easily lifted him out...


"Hmm, you look a little 'buzzzed'...", she whispered, with a giggle...a twinkle in her eye.

"Bobby, are you drunk?", she questioned her tiny pet.

Her heated breath puffing across his face as he hung limply within her fingertip's. He suddenly found the entire situation completely hilarious...

His limb's had become numb, and his blurrry vision swirled the images of what he was trying to see...

Her huge face became like a swirling mass of colorful spirals.

He burst out laughing at the huge female face!

He couldn't help it, it was just so strangely unreal...

His tiny, squeaking, laughter, was so ridiculously cute, that Sandra burst out laughing right along with her tiny, little tickled creature.

She dangled him between her breast's as she erupted with resounding chuckles of earth-shaking laughter...

The huge rounded masses wobbled as they shimmied around like vibrating water-balloon's.

His vision became fuzzy, his bladder was full, and he needed to burb, like- 'real bad'...

His stomach panged, as he hung limply inside her grasping fingertip's. He called out at her huge face...


"Sandy, ... I've gotta PEEE!", he yelled out, then burst out giggling again...

"Okay sweety, here just 'pee' in this bottle..", she said, as she casually released his tiny staggering figure atop her coffee table....

She had tipped over an empty beer bottle, laying it on it's side, she placed him down in front of it and leaned back to watch him try and releave himself inside it...

The veiw of the huge table top spread out before him as she lowered him down and dropped his bare feet onto the wooden expanse. He staggered backward a few steps, then looked all around with a goofy look on his face, he saw the open ended bottle neck, and staggered toward it...

"Ha, shit, I don't know if I can hit that hole or not...", Bob laughed.

Walking up to the bottle neck, he had to get down on his knee's and pull his spandex shorts down to get his half-hard pecker out.

He wriggled up closer to the brown glass opening and held his cock into the opening...

Sandra watched with amusement, as this tiny little man stuck his miniature cock into the bottle neck and started squirting a nearly invisible micro-sized stream...

Her giggling vibrated through the surface of the coffee table...


"Don't get any of that on my table!", she told him.


Bob looked into the open end and could see his little stream of urine flowing down into the neck. He could also see a foamy mass at the bottom, the leftover foam that had remained inside. The yellowish liquid mixed into it and disolved the suds like an instant response...

Bob started to laugh again... He couldn't believe what he was doing....

The steaming fog formed inside the large bottle, and started to drift out around the top of the open end.

He finished up, and pulled up his short's. He stood up, and turned away from the bottle to see Sandra's huge wriggling toe's right in front of him...


"How's about a little foot rub?", she quizzically whispered down to him...

Her largest toe, curled down, a foot-fist formed, and then she snapped it open and splayed them apart, in a flash of snapping motion.

The entire foot, standing on it's heel towered over him-(if he was six feet tall, then- her foot was Nine feet tall).

The largest toe, slightly bigger than his head, he walked toward the smooth arch and wrapped his arm's completely around it...

Pressing his face against the sole of her foot, just below the leathery ball...

He felt the wrinkled skin of her arch... the 'ssmoothness' was amazingly soft!

He felt so incredibly small, as the scent of her enormous foot filled his head.

A mixture of lotion and a soapy aroma that soothed his frunken brain. He couldn't get his hand's to release her little toe, he had reached up and grabbed it, and wrapped his finger's around the solid nail that nestled into the rounded tip.

She tried to wriggle it away from his grasp, but he held on tightly and laughed at her escape attempt...

She giggled when she realized that he was trying to hold on...


"That tickles!", she squealed.


"Stop It, Bobby,...Let Go!", she demanded!


He held on tightly, and laughed at her giggling thunderous laughter...


He thought the huge toe was 'his', but her giggling stopped as she lifted her foot up and jerked it loose from his hand... sending him flipping backwards across the table top...

He landed against an ashtray and cracked his head hard!


His vision quickly faded as he slipped into total unconsciousness.....




***




Jennifer and Carly, decided that they were going to have to 'act-fast', it was nearly midnight when they drove into the parking-lot at NASA. Going straight to the labratorys, Jennifer had told Carly to wait in the car, while she went into the lab and 'pretended' that she'd forgotten some things from her locker. She knew the night-watchman, and he let her inside to get her things...

She went straight to the lab and grabbed an entire row of glass-tubes that were filled with a yellowish liquid. She gathered them up inside a towel, and stuffed it into her purse. She went to her locker and grabbed a couple of manila folders, just to make it look good, and after relocking her locker, she grabbed a plastic zip-lock bag filled with medical syringes and quickly locked up the lab doors.

She stopped and waved to the night security guard, as she casually stepped back through the revolving door, heading back out to her car.

The two sisters, then drove back to Carly's house and quickly went inside. It would be another hour before she could have a couple doses ready, and they hurried the process as quickly as they could...

Figuring that at around 2 AM, they could be ready...

Their plan wasn't too complicated, they thought that they would just knock on Sandra's door, and when she opened it, push her down, and tie her up...

They dressed in dark sweats, and wore knit stocking caps pulled tightly over their heads'.

Their shadowy figures slipped across the roadway, and hunkered down as they quickly scurried up Sandra's driveway and crept along the side of the house...

The doorbell rang out after Carly pushed the button. Jennifer removed her stocking cap, and stood slumped over...

She was going to ask her if she could use her phone, telling her that Carly's was out of service, she despairately needed to call a towtruck or something because her car wouldn't start.... just anything to get her to open the door...

The dark clothing was in case anyone else happened to see them there, at Sandra's house. Because if everything went as planned, Sandra was going to disappear, or so it would seem...


"Ring it again, I don't think she heard it, she must be asleep...", Jen told her sister.

Carly leaned away from the wall, were she was staying out of sight, and reached up and pushed the doorbell again.

Sandra's impacting heels could be heard approaching the door. She flipped on the outside light and pulled the curtain back...


"Who is It!", she asked through the door...


Jen spoke up, "It's just me, Sandra. 'Jennifer'... I need to use your phone!"


"Do you realize what time it is?"


"Yes, and- I'm So sorry to bother you this late, but I didn't have any other 'choice', I need to call a tow-truck...", Jen paused, when she heard her unlocking the door...


Sandra 'had' been asleep, and her groggy voice displayed her listlessness, as she awkwardly opened the door and allowed Jen to step inside...

Carly barged-in behind her sister, lunging across the room, she tackled the frizzy haired blonde and rode her down onto the floor!

Sandra screamed out in surprize as the two younger girls attacked her and started tying her up. She was quickly bound and gagged, and after struggling wildly for several moments, she realized what was going on...


"MMMmmmmm, Um Mmmmmmm!", Sandra begged Carly to let her go...


"Shut Up, Sandra!", Carly scolded. "Let me tell 'YOU', How this is going to work!"

Sandra's eye's widened with fear as she saw Jennifer pressing a tiny droplet of yellowish liquid out through the tip of the needle.

"Mmooo- Mmooo, Ont't!", she pleaded!

Her long bare leg's frantically kicked at them, but the two of them together easily overpowered her, and with her hand's tied tightly behind her back, she was helpless to defend herself, all she could do was scream when she felt the pin-prick into the side of her neck!




*
Chapter End Notes:

Please review!