- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'



Author's Note:

* I'd like to thank everyone who has followed along with this fantasy tale.

This story has been a great way for me to get some of my own imagined scenario's and personal fantasy's out there. I often find myself, forced to imagine what it would actually be like to become miniature sized, and at the mercy of a beautiful giant woman...

Using my own personal fantasy's as an escape from the everyday drudgery of reality, I have to say that it's a 'Huge' relief, to find that others, too, can appreciate the beauty of the Giantess fasination...

Thanks again for reading, and please leave a comment. I really get a huge boost out of your input, and your encouragement is 'always' gratefully appreciated.

_'MW85'





Chapter Twelve






"Yes,... Jen?", {Carly held her phone to her left ear.}

"Can you come over here as soon as you get out of the lab?", she turned away from the front window, where she had been watching Sandra's house, constantly, from the very moment that she had left...

"Okay, yeah,...well, alright...see you then....bye".

She clipped the phone shut, and tossed it onto the couch cushion. Turning back to the window, she picked-up the binoculars and 're-focused' the lens on the front window of Sandra's house.

It was getting late, she noticed the kitchen light turning-off, and caught a quick glimpse of her landlord as she passed the front window...

She watched closer, as the light from the televison came-on in the back room, casting a dim greenish-glow out the side window next to the driveway.

Carly had been keeping 'constant surveillance' on her, "husband's kidnapper", from the moment she had gotten back to her house...

She noticed the slight 'spring' in Sandra's step as she whisked pasted the front window shifting her hips excessively in those skin-tight 'Daisy-dukes'.

"Fuckin Cunt!", Carly whispered, 'under-her-breath'...

"She 'thinks' that 'She', has 'all' the Power", Carly thought 'outloud', as she studied her land-lady through the binoculars.

".....so, you want some of the 'shrinking serum?'", she whispered, as she pulled the sheer curtain back slightly, and stepped up closer to the window...

"Oh, 'sure' Sandra, NO-PROBLEM BITCH!"



***



A few hours later...


Jennifer pulled into Carly's driveway and parked right behind Bobs old car. It was after 10 pm, and she had driven straight over to her sister's house directly after work...

Carly had sounded very upset on the phone, and although she couldn't tell her 'anything' about what was wrong, Jen definitely knew that something was...


Carly quickly opened the door as soon as Jen had reached the front steps. "Get In Here!", her voice hushed, as she gestered for her sister to hurry-up and get inside...

Closing the door behind her, Jen stepped into the house and dropped her purse next to the foot-stool that Carly had been sitting on as she kept a constant watch on the house across the street, where her husband was being held hostage.

"THAT BITCH, took him!", she blerted out!

"Took WHO?", Jen asked, as she squatted down next to the window.

"Bobby, who ELSE!", she yelled at her startled sister.

"When?" "Today?" "HOW?" - "She came into the house while I was in the city!"

"Sandra DID?" "WHY?"

"She alway's doe's, I just didn't think that she would, 'actually' find him, but- the nosey bitch found him, and took him!"

"She wants some of the serum, too, (and) she's going to 'keep' Bobby, until she get's some of it, she's holding him hostage!", Carly explained.

Jennifer sat back on her haunch's and rested her chin on her forearm's. She paused for a brief moment, contemplating the situation...

She glanced around the room... "Has Sandra, ever 'met', or 'seen' Trisha?", Jen asked her 'preoccupied' sister.

"No, I don't think so, why?", Carly answered, glancing away from the window...

"Well, she knows 'ME', and we need 'someone' that she's never met, to go over there and distract her, so we can get little Bobby out of there...

"Trisha could keep her busy, at the front door, while 'you' go in the back door and get him. I'll keep watch, and signal you with the cell-phone if anything goes wrong, and if anything 'DOES', we'll just 'rush-her' from behind, (all three of us), and tie her up!"

Carly slowly lowered the binoculars, turning to her sister with a cold stare, lowering her voice, she spoke firmly...

"Let's just 'grab-eer', inject her and 'shrink-her' down,... then, rescue Bobby!"

Jennifer started to 'argue' that idea, when Carly interrupted her...

"LOOK, she knows about 'everything', (and) She's, just going to keep 'Blackmailing' us - 'Forever!"

"We have to 'do' something about HER, she's 'NOT' going to just hand-him-over,...we're gonna haff-ta take care of her!", Carly firmly pointed out.

"AND, might I add, she's got herself a tiny, little, 'pistol' too". "She, umm, had it hidden behind a picture-frame on top of that old fireplace mantle", Carly spoke, while still closely observing the house with the binoculars.

Jennifer stood up, and walked toward the kitchen. She opened the fridge and grabbed one of Bobby's cold beer's, using the door-handle on the fridge to pop the cap off...

She took several swallows, and turned to walk back into the living room and set down on the couch.

Noticing the tray of 'weed-bud's', on the coffee table, she leaned forward and picked up the rice papers...


"I don't know Carly, if someone finds out about this...", her nervousness, very apparent as she fumbled with the small plastic belt-roller, awkwardly attempting to twist-up a joint...

"Sandra doesn't have anyone else around here, 'close' that she visits with regularly. I've noticed her going out, about- 'once a month', and, she really doesn't stay gone very long", Carly told her.

"She's a loner, she's 'SO' self-centered". Carly turned to face her sister. "She's so bias, that she doesn't even care about anyone else but herself..."

"I saw her with a guy 'one-time' about a month ago, and I never saw him again...I mean, not that I watch everything that she doe's, but, it's fairly easy to see that she's all alone most of the time...", Carly continued.

Placing the binoculars down on the window sill, Carly walked over and sat down on the couch next to Jennifer...


"Jen, what are you doing?", she smuggly asked. "What's it been, six year's?", Carly asked her, gestering toward the reefer that she was trying to roll-up...

"I don't 'care', but, I wish you'd 'try' and stay straight, until we get Bobby back..."


Jen dropped the finished hand-roll out of the rolling pins and reached down to pick it up between her fingertip's...

"Exactly why I need something to settle my nerve's!", Jen told her, as she searched around for Bob's lighter...


Carly knew what she was looking for and found the lighter inside a cigar box next to the T.V. remote....

"Here, this what your looking for?", she said, as she held the purple lighter up in front of her face.


Grabbing the lighter, Jen flicked the striker, and held the flame to the rounded tip of the cigarette...

Waiting for it to ignite, she slightly rotated the tip and allowed it to cook. Then with a quick placement between her lip's, her long, pink, fingernail's clamped around the smoke and she took a huge vacuuming drawl from it...

Filling her lung's, she swiftly jerked the joint away, and handed it to Carly...

Carly took it, and placed the smoldering stick down into the ashtray. Jen held her breath for a long consuming presession and allowed the smoke to do it's thing...


Bob's weed was homegrown, and he had an excellent seed source. The drug was so powerful, and strong that a single toke was more than enough to feel an almost instant reaction.

Carly shook her head regretfully as she stepped back over to the window to pick-up the binoculars and continue to watch her husbands kidnapper.

The greenish glow from Sandra's television was the only light on, inside the house, and the distance from the window created an erie illumination across the side yard...



***



Inside Sandra's back den....


The middle-aged blonde sat cross-legged on her over-stuffed leather couch balancing a cold bottle of beer on her knee...

A tiny, six-inch tall, male figure, was relaxing on her other leg, lying stretched out across her huge bare thigh, his naked back absorbing the heated warmth from it...the softness speading out around him from her inner thigh.

Her looming image, towering over him, hovering above, like an enormous glowing statue. The volume blasted away, as the music of an ancient rock group, 'Pink Floyd' filled the room with mysterious hypnotic tunes...

The images on the large flat-screen depicted the blurry scene of an enormous woman in a bikini destroying a tiny model village.


Sandra's giant hand floated above his tiny figure, mindlessly stroking his bare chest with just the tips of her fingernail's...

The tips of the solid nails fluttered across his body, tracing the length of his leg's and swirling around on his chest.

A blissful sensation washed over him. Wincing at the slight piercing, he found himself overcome with an electrifying intoxication...

His brain seemed to go numb from the simplist touch from her giant fingers. Her eye's continually watching the flickering lights from the television screen, she was completely oblivious to her incredible actions...

Seemingly, totally unaware of her overwhelming performance, she continually and relentlessly, swirled her enveloping fingertips all around across his entire body.

He was getting hard, and he couldn't very well conseal it from her with those skin-tight, spandex-like shorts on...

His ball's clinched, as her sharp nail's firmly dragged across his chest...

He felt the solid edge, from a different finger, scrape against the bottom of his foot. The huge thumb touched his shoulder and pressed down, another finger pressed against his hip, still another rubbed across his belly...

The shadow from her enveloping palm swallowed him up, as she casually fluttered her fingertip's across her tiny male pet, and relaxed as she sipped her beer.


"Isn't that scene from 'Led Zepplin'-'Houses of the holy?'", she casually spoke above him.

- not even looking down to her little playmate, she intently watched the video and sipped at her beer with slurping sucks of powerful vacuuming drawls...

Her huge breasts hung freely above him, overshadowing her entire waist like an overhanging mountain crest.

The tightness, of her black T-shirt resricting, and conforming, holding their perfect shapes up prominently above...


"Bobby?", she gripped at his foot, clamping a single finger and thumb over his entire foot, she shook it slightly as she tried to get his attention...


"Bobby, are you asleep?", she whispered affectionately...


Her face suddenly growing larger as she tilted forward to inspect her tiny pet. The sweeping mane of blonde hair spilling down as she tilted her head...

Bob tried to cover his straining erection with both hands as she looked down...


"No, I'm awake...just resting my eye's!", he yelled up at his enormous captress.

"Are you 'sure', if you wanna sleep, go ahead, I won't squish-you, or anything...", she whispered.

Gripping his hip's tightly she slid his entire body over closer to her frazzled pantleg...

"There, are-ya 'comfy'?", she asked, as she smiled down from above.

Leaving him comfortably nestled within the softness of her inner-thigh and the edge of her lower belly.

The denim material of her short's forming a wrinkled bed within the depression...

"Yeah, this is kinda nice!", he yelled up.


"Great!", she paused for a brief moment. "I can't believe, I actually have a little man sitting on my leg!", she excitedly spoke out to the huge room, expelling her excitation...

Slowly moving her hand back over his tiny figure, she returned to her casual fingertip massage.

Swirling the tips of her fingernail's across his tiny waist and belly, she settled-in to the huge cushion of the couch and relaxed, just allowing herself to revel in the fasination of the moment...

Bob's straining erection swiftly returned, as she slid her nail's across his body and swept the tips lightly over his bulging crotch...

I soft feminine giggle rumbled from above...

He sank into the warmth of her thigh and slipped into a blissfull state of erotic pleasure.

Sandra casually continued to tantilize his tiny form, secretively knowing that, she was driving his little body wild with arousal, she relentlessly continued her brushing motions, and concentrated on just barely touching his tiny cock...

She abruptly scooted forward, a humping motion lifted him slightly as she got settled in...

He re-settled, sinking back into the faded denim between the frizzy wrinkled folds...

He looked out across the room from between her massive thigh's. The hazy blue-light barely illuminating the vast distance. The softness of her V-shaped calves flanking his view as he let his eye's wonder around over her gigantic crossed leg's.

He glanced over just next to him, noticing the huge, swelling, of her puffy camel-toe. It tightly pressed against the dividing seam of the faded denim shorts, leaving little to the imagination as to what it would actually look like...

His rageing hardness responded with a jerking twitch. He let his eye's linger on the huge pillow of her tightly pressed pussy. The sight of her massive sex sent a pang of fear through him...

He knew that, at his new 'size', her giantess pussy could easily take his entire body!

Her thumb brushed lightly across his cock...

He arched his back and pressed it up against the wide, rounded thumb-pad...

Sandra's quaking giggles, rumbled out from above, as she again, pressed firmly downward and wallowed her thumb over his straining little cock...

Her thumb easily trapping his hard cock, she worked it around as she enjoyed the empowerment of so easily driving this tiny man to the brink...she pulled her thumb away and distracted herself with another casual sip of beer...

She lowered her hand down, in an unthinking manner, she casually began to scratch her knee, an imagined itch, that she 'used' just to tease her tiny slave. Knowing that he could still see her fingers quite easily, she let him watch them work, just above his head, as she scratched that itch...

She glanced down to watch his frustrated squirming, as he wriggled around and tried to rub his cock against her skin...

She waited a long moment before she replaced her finger's. Slowly covering his tiny figure, she softly covered his waist with her palm and just let her hand rest there for a moment.

Causing him to stop moving, she just allowed him to feel her grasp, holding him in place and enjoying her newfound power.





*
Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a comment...