- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'


Chapter Eleven




Sandra's huge pussy, pressing tightly against his tiny naked body, he sucked for his breath through the thickly woven threads, made-up by the restricting fibers of a giant-sized, conforming pair of thong panties...

Her massive body shifted around, as she casually bounced her thigh's together. Seemingly, a casual action, although, as she did, he was easily maniplulated by this simple pumping motion...

As the walls of her massive thigh muscle's, rythmically pumped together, wobbling and pressing against her tiny slave, she was actually forcing him to 'hump' her wett, giantess pussy.

She could see the impression of Bob's tight little ass-cheeks, centered directly in the front of her snug-fitted thong-pantie's.

She stood up, turning around to face the bed. Bending over it, she turned her toe's inward and slightly bent her knee's...

Her ass flexing rapidly, she began to rapidly piston her thighs together...

Bob was suddenly paralized by the massive thrusting, of overwhelming muscular compressions. He hung motionless, as if he were floating, her powerful legs squashing his entire body like a sex toy...

Lying back, and letting the tight panties hold his entire weight, he regressed, and just went with it.

His solid erection just barely slipping through the meaty outer-lips, her sticky juices excessively lubricating his entire body, he let go and allowed her massive lower-body to use him like a living breathing dildo...

His tiny ball's 'involuntarly' hammering against her huge rubbery lips. His face pressed sideways against her giant clitorus, he violently sucked-in heated breaths of air through the moist fabric that held him trapped tightly inside...

Heated blasts of air, forced up around his shoulder's as her massive thigh's solidly pressed together.

He slipped into the meaty softness as the giantess-mound loosened and slightly seperated...

His face pressed against the moist, firm clitorus, it hardened and stiffened up...

He slathered it with his tongue, licking the straining obtrusion, it grew larger and more stiff...

The speed of the powerful thigh-muscles, swiftly increased to an incredible, blurry, vibrancy.

Sandra was wildly banging her knee's together as fast as she could...gasping and thrusting faster and faster...

Bob's entire body, shook violently... Sandra's bellowing roar, sent shockwaves throughout, as she released a beastly eruption of feminine elation...

A bursting explosion of gushing cumm suddenly splattered across his chest, as her orgasmic juices broke free and sprayed out!

Nearly drowning him, he was caught off-guard by the sudden eruption, the excessive amount of sticky, lathering, wettness, blasted around his naked body completely saturating the heated pocket of tightly stretched panties...

His solid little-cock, continued to rub between the heavy slippery lips...

He arched his back and plunged his cock into her...

His hip's slipped inside, and the heated interior steamed against his waist and belly, as he jerked and spasumed with complete release...

His mouth filled with her oily juices while he struggled to breath within the saturated entrapment.

His tiny coughing, spluttering and gasping, alerted Sandra to release her tiny prisoner.

She collapsed onto the bed gasping and chuckling with amuzement, as she caught her breath, she hooked her thumb's into the waistband of her tight thong-pantie's and jerked them down around her thigh's.

Swift and instant release, of her pantie-encasement, allowed a brisk-gust of cooler air to rush across his glissening body. He dropped free of her enormous crotch and fell from between her gapping thigh's.

Flopping down onto the cool, crispy, bed-sheet with a plopping splash he gasped for breath and rolled back in ecstasy...

As he slowly regained his strength, and wiped the cream away from his face, he sat up and took in the tremendous landscape of Sandra's gigantic naked body. Her mountainous form sprawled-out before him, shimmering with sweat and sparkling in the dim light. He crawled across the massive plain of everspreading bedsheet, wiping the sticky wett fluid off his shivering nakedness...

Finally recovering from the mind-numbing abuse, he slowly crawled further away from her massive body and found himself starring down the edge of the bed.

The solid hardwood floor, far below, a thirty-foot drop, reminded him of his complete dependence upon her...

He couldn't survive at this miniature size, and as he became more and more accustomed to this fantastic new reality, he felt more and more comfortable with it...

He started to accept it. This wasn't so bad, he thought...as he looked out across the bed and took in the enormous view of her,... the gigantic Sandra...




***




Later in the evening, after a long shower with his giantess captor, Sandra and little Bobby sat at the table and ate supper.

Sandra had carried him on her shoulder, allowing him to hang-on to her hair as she fixed her plate of roast beef and mashed potatos with gravy. A large salad bowl centered the table, as he sat on a small paper plate and cringed at the way she stuffed the large-sized, carved up slices of meat into her opened mouth, proceding to emulsify the pulp into a devourable mush.

He nearly gagged when she casually opened her mouth to speak...

Large chunks of the severed meat stuck to her teeth like a grinding machine. A small bit of brown liquid dripped from the roof of her mouth as she spoke down to him, occassionally breaking the constant noise of her chewing teeth...

"You better eat 'more' than THAT, lil' guy!", she blantantly interupted...

"Who knows when I'll let you eat like this again...", she said, as she pointed out the huge rump roast sitting on an oval platter...

"I usually don't cook like this, and I hardly ever eat at home", she continued, as she slowly chewed the brownish goop...

"Here, let me 'cut-you-off' another little slice", she said, as she reached for the huge knife and carefully placed it's sharp edge down onto the top of the burnt-colored hunk of cooked beef.

He picked at the thinly sliced pieces of a chopped tomato, forcing himself to eat it. The thick sections of skin, that she had failed to peel off, was like tough leather for him, as he stripped it off and curiously inspected it from his new miniature perspective...

Her huge finger's swept-in, over head, as she swiftly 'plopped-down' a freshly sliced strip of roast-beef onto the plate next to him...

"There you go, now-'Dig-In' Bobby, I don't want you getting any 'smaller', I wouldn't be able to 'find-you' if that happened!", she teased...smiling down at him, like she would a small child.

Her slighted indifference, as she quickly returned to spooning a huge mouthful of mashed potatos into her mouth.

A brief moment of near silents passed, as she intently studied her tiny, naked, dinner-guest. She paused to ponder his diminutive perspective...still casually and unconscously chewing...

"So, you must have 'really' did something 'wrong' to make Carly mad enough to shrink you!", she said, inquisitively....watching his tiny fascial reaction's.

"I can't imagine what reasoning she had for such a drastic punishment!", she continued...

"I mean 'Damn', she must of really been pissed, huh?"


Bob stared up at Sandra with sheer amazment, as she casually kept on stuffing forkfulls of meat into her large mouth...

The sight of it was so appalling, he sat just a few feet away from her gigantic plate, it turned his stomach, he had to look away to keep from vomiting!


Sandra reached over and picked up a huge barrel-sized glass, the clear glass was filled with milk and she easily lifted it up to her large mouth and started to drink...

Tilting the glass she began to swallow...

He watched her throat flexing as she instinctively swallowed the liquid down. She drank quickly, and without concern as she just casually downed half the glass and quickly returned it to the table with a heavy thump...

He watched her lip's pop open, as she cleansed the remaining milk that still coated the inside...

Her tongue, slipped out and traced around her lip's, in a quick sweeping motion, she glanced down at her tiny hostage and winked...


"Well, you enjoy your dinner, there, little-one, while I wash up these dishes...", she whispered, realizing that her 'giganticness', must have been far too intimadating for her little friend, and he would need a lot more time to get used to her.

Sandra decided to just let him alone for awhile, allow him to relax. Maybe, she had been a little too rough on him, his miniature size being something that she hadn't quite concidered from his perspective...

Being one that usually didn't concider 'anyone' else's feelings, although, as she 'herself', had gotten a little older, she had begun to think about those type things more and more...

She took one last look, down at him sitting there, naked, inside of that paper plate, before she quickly gathered up some of the empty bowls and plates and took them over to the sink to wash them.

Wearing her skin-tight, Daisy-Duke's and a super-small sized black t-shirt that snuggly compressed her large breast's, she stood towering before the sink, seemingly totally unaware of the fact that her tiny guest was simply amazed at just the sight of her tremendous being...

Bob watched her well developed, muscular ass as she occasionally side stepped around, reaching from the sink to the drainer, placing the freshly washed dinner plates into it...

He thought of how he had just been, 'trapped' inside, that tight-space just an hour earlier, the tingling feeling of her heated juices, still lingering on his bare skin. The thought of how easily she could have simply crushed him to death inside there.... He watched it shift, and slightly wobble, as she cocked her hip to one side, and stood at the sink scubbing away at the dishes... a slight jiggling motion revealed the enormous weight of her massive size...

She turned to glance over her shoulder...

He quickly looked away, back down at his plate of giantsized food...


"Eat, Bobby!", she gestered, shrugging her shoulders as she gasped in frustration...

Turning back toward the sink, she continued... "God, he has the appetite of a field mouse", she whispered.

Her hair whipping around as she threw her head back to shake her bangs out of her eye's...

Bob looked down at the four-inch thick strap of med-rare muscle that nearly weighed about five pounds, lying on the plate next to a 'three pound pile' of mashed potatos, that was drenched in brown gravy...

Sandra had given him a small plastic fork that had been displayed on one of her fridge magnet's, a small nick-nack type thing, that had a miniature fork and spoon on it. She had broken it apart and removed the tiny utensils from the little magnet, and proudly given them to him...

"Look, there perfect for you!", she exclaimed, smiling wider as she allowed him to curiously pick them out of her floating palm...

The fork barely the size of her index fingers width, she could easily place it on just the tip of her fingernail!

Bob reached into her huge hand and picked up the tiny fork and spoon. She pulled her hand away and watched with girlish delight as he took the tiny tools and held them inside his hand's...

Her fasination, a bit like his wife's, he trembled at the sight of her excited reaction...



Suddenly, Sandra turned around and distracted him from his potatos...


"Bobby!, she exclaimed! "You should've SAID something, little guy!"

"I totally forgot about your little short's!", she blurted out, with a look of fasination...


"Hang-on, I'll get them for ya!", she said, as she wiped her hand's off on a thick cotton towel and stepped toward the basement stairs...

"I'll be right back, Okay!", she spoke as she headed down the steps, her barefeet plopping across the floor with a resounding slapping sound...

Her wide-set hip's swaying as she desended the stairs...

The sound of her plattering, plopping, barefooted impacts, as she quickly traversed the steps, faded out swiftly.

Within just a few seconds, she was bounding back up the stairs again, excited and blushing with a slight embarrassment, she quickly pulled out a chair and sat down over him...

Her huge finger's swept down in front of him, displaying the tiny, tight-spandex short-pants. They hung from between her thumb and index finger as she presented them to him with an excited urgency.


"I'm sorry Bobby, I totally 'forgot' about your tiny pants!"


Bob reached up and pulled the white shorts away from her pinching grasp, and held them up before his waist...

"Well, go on, put them ON!", she excitedly spoke down to him...


He sat down on the wooded table-top, and placed his feet into the short's and pulled them up around his knee's.

He didn't really like the spandex material, but, as he had nothing else to wear and they were much better than being naked all the time...

"God, those are so SEXY!", she admired his tiny sized figure.

"I just, 'love' that tight-lil'-ass of your's, Bobby!", she added with an excited giggle...

Pulling the snug pants up around his waist, he stood dwarfed before her huge smiling face.


She smiled wider, and leaned back to stand up again, "Hurry up, and finish your supper, and as soon as I get everything put away we'll see what's on the television tonight!"



*
Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for the reviews!