- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let me know how I'm doing....  Please review!

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part-Two'


Chapter Ten




He squirmed frantically as her weight compressed around him...

"Mmmm, yeah....try and get away, Bobby!", her muted voice echoed deeply inside the hollow wall of bed beneath him.

The pressure from her enormous body weight crushing down upon him like several tons.

"Eww yes, that tickles.... Ah, he-hee, heh, squirm little buggy!", her voice echoed.


His arm's and leg's thrusting wildly as he tried to crawl out from under the mashing pressure. The softness swallowing his body up like an enormous mouth...

He swung his arms up and gripped at the thick satin-sheet, trying to get hold of the material. The slippery sheet was too thick, he couldn't grasp it. The massive size of the blonde giantess held his tiny body trapped underneath. She was enjoying the sensation of his struggling movement's.

He felt her fatty lower belly, and pushed his hand out and above it. The rim of her concaved belly-button brushed against the back of his hand, he flipped his hand over and grabbed at the edge of it...

His despairate little movement, caused her to swiftly rise-up...


"Oh, that tic- tickles!", she rolled away, and released his tiny form from under her belly.

Bob gasped from the sudden release of pressure.

He rolled away, and rose up onto his knee's.

"Damn it, Sandra, you could've killed me!", he yelled-out in frustration...

Her laughter 'quaking' the bed as she convolsed with girlish giggling...

Reaching down in a swift flash of sweeping motion, she casually snatched him up and jerked his tiny form directly up in front of her huge mouth...

Her tongue stretched out and swiped across his face...

"Stop-It, Sandra!", he screamed!


The huge tongue slapped across his chest and face in several more, flipping lap's. Her heated breath billowing out afterward with an exhaustion of powerful whiskey fumes...

"What-R-ya gonna 'DO' 'bout-it? Huhh?", she slurred...

Her ripe tongue slowly creeping toward him, she wriggled it tantilizingly...


"MMmmmm, gonna git YOU!", she slobbered...

He swung his fist at the huge, wallowing muscle, making several solid connections, while the slippery mass of heated stickiness continued it's attack, completely unfazed...

Screaming out in bitter frustration, he sounded like a baby seal trapped in the playful jaw's of an enormous killer whale!

Her huge fingertip's clamped around his waist, easily positioning his little figure, however she pleased, he was turned around and slathered relentlessly before her consuming mouth...

His fist's swung wildly in a despairate attempt to defend himself. The hard punchs had connected several times, and the huge tongue wasn't effected in the least bit!

Bob soon began to lose his dwindling fight, and he covered his face with both arms and just tried to curl up into a ball.

He felt the softness, the texture of her huge lips as she slightly began to kiss his naked body.

She had slowed down, and started lightly pressing her huge, dry lips, over his bare skin in slow slight kisses...

The forceful blast, of hot breath poured out of her huge nose, drying his sticky skin...

He tasted the bitterness from the whiskey within her salava...

Her voice whispered around his head...


"Your mine now, Bobby. You belong to me, my little slave...", her heated breath swirled around his head...

Her tone, a deep vibration, quickly changing, revealing her ultimate authority...


"I think it's time you 'realized' that, and paid me some respect!", raising her voice...


"Start Kissing Little Man", she growled.


He was swiftly swung around, she rolled onto her side and he was carelessly stuffed inside the space between her massive ass-cheek's!

The string of her thong pantie's mashed-up firmly against his face, as he was forced deeply into the warmth of her tightly spaced glut's....

Squashed tightly into her anal canal, the scent of it exploding in his face, a bitter twang of sour stentch, the crushing force of the huge, feminine, muscle-mass, gripping up around his entire body like a soft, but, mammoth-like mouth...

His shocked reaction was soon followed by the crushing squeeze of incredible force!

He had one arm bent back, and the grasp of the huge ass-cheeks compressed around him so tightly that he thought it would break!

He couldn't move, as her crushing strength easily overpowered him. The gigantic muscles clamped up around him...snuggly trapping him like a tiny bug.

Opening his eye's, the burning scent stung with profound acridity...

He started to struggle, and the clamping force snapped together tightly around him with unbearable force!


Her voice resounded from above, "I said, Start Kissing Bobby!"

The massive walls of ass-flesh loosened slightly, as she reluctantly allowed, so that he could just barely move around within the heated slough of her sensitive Ass crack...

Realizing that he had no other choice, he reluctantly began to kiss the dark-skinned area around the huge wrinkled crevase.

The dank, darker skinned opening, quivered and protruded slightly, as it's acute sensitivity responded to his soft kisse's...

The clamping muscles released, slightly seperating, allowing him some well needed space...his reward for obeying his giantess...

His face slowly receding, working his way downward, away from the putridity of her giant butt-hole.

The ultra-soft skin between, lying just under the rope-like G-string, wrinkled and soft, barely conforming as a separation between her massive thigh's...

He found the base of her giant gusset wedged tightly in the narrow space of her mighty ass...

He kissed it. The heated pocket felt good against his face. He smelled the profuse aroma of her consealed pussy, hidden just beneath the crotch panel, he rubbed his hand's over the damp cotton and brushed his face against it...

The gigantic female body was like an enormous mountain of living flesh... he looked up across the entire length of her bare back...

Turning around, he took-in the long sweeping shape of her magnificent leg's...

He felt an instant need to pleasure her. He suddenly 'wanted', more than anything, to pleasure this tremendous goddess-like being...

He had dreamed of this...

She moved, slightly, as he traced his finger's over the soft smoothness of her inner-thigh. The slight sharpness of a few sprouting hairs, scratched his palm and he quickly avoided the tiny sharp stumps of miniscule razor stubble.

Her magnificent body rolled back over onto her massive belly, as she spread her knee's apart to allow him complete freedom...between her thigh's.

The tilting motion as she rolled, caused him to slip down onto the bed-sheet. He didn't even think of trying to escape, he knew what he needed to do...

Placing his hand's upon her rounded lower-ass cheek's, grabbing the edges of the cotton gusset, he
gripped the G-string and pulled himself up between her divided glut's. The heated space between her glorious globe's, absorbed into his skin as he pressed his bare feet into the ultra-softness.

Climbing up into the tight wedge of softness, the separation felt so strangely intoxacating...

His mind lingered on the acute odor that filled his head. A strong female scent that nearly took his breath away...

The splended feeling of her enormous inner-thigh's, as he rubbed his hand's around over them in slow soft circles, left the sight of her dewy, inner-groove, so much more fasinating...

The sticky skin that he seemed to be stuck to, as he climbed into the narrow space, held his feet planted securely as he wedged himself inside of her...

He lowered his lip's to the salty surface and started softly planting tiny kisses...

Wollowing his knee's into the kneading softness, he rubbed and kissed, and licked and rubbed..


Her tremendous ass-cheek's flexed, closing together breifly, as she fought the tingling sensation and tried not to clamp-down on her tiny man slave...

"Oh, GOD!", she moaned.

"Mmmph! That feels great!"


He kissed the sweaty expanse, licking the oily skin of the enormous slick groove.

The wobbling globes of her mighty ass-cheek's flexed and bobbled as she felt the tantilizing sensation of his tiny mouth working away at the entire area around her butt-hole...


"Mmmm, Bobby...Yes!", she roared with delight...


He held on with one hand, tightly gripping the rope-like G-string, his feet sinking into the smooth softness of the flexing, female, muscle mass...

The flanking gluts, like a huge set of jaws, a strange steel-trap, just waiting to snap-shut and trap his tiny figure tightly enough to crush the life out of him!

The whole thing, being so huge and powerful, appeared to Bob as an enormous, beautiful, cloud-like island. Her slight movement's, causing him to slip, and slide around as she continued to fight the urge to squash him up tightly...

Trembling vibrations mildly shook under his feet, as he continued kissing away at her sensitive skin. The warmth of her massive size gradually increasing, as she wobbled and quivered, alternating the flexing motions from left to right, the incredible globes jerked, and rocked around, taunting the tiny slave dwelling within...

His mouth now filled with the salty taste of her sweat, the lingering twang of her sex blended into it, he worked away trying to cover all of the huge, wobbling, expanse of Sandra's giantess Ass...


Lifting his head up from the heated groove, he realized that she had removed the crotch panel, she had pulled it all to one side, freeing her bulging pussy from the moist shimmering material of her thong pantie gusset...

The heated scent filled the narrow space between her mighty cheek's...

He stopped to revel at the incredible sight. He was amazed at how the huge massive muscles could so quickly and instantaneously, just snap tightly shut!


"Keep Kissing Bobby!", her voice resounded from above!

The gripping force clamping around him, trapping his entire body firmly inside the sweaty vise-like entrapment...

Snatching him up, instantly! Squashing him firmly within the sweaty grasp of enormous feminine Ass!

Holding him firmly crushed, for just a short moment, Sandra struggled to control her urge's and forced herself to slowly relax.

Gently releasing, the trembling mass loosened up, allowing him to get back to work...

In the suddeness of her grasping 'clinch', he had let go of the rope, (G-string) and slid down onto the bed sheet. He stood up, between the cavernous walls of her gigantic ass-cheek's and watched as she arched her back, and lifted her ass up higher into the air, creating a shadowy opening beneath her lower belly...

Her huge, smooth pussy, tucked beneath, engorged and swollen, dribbling with clear oily juices, enlarged in size, and reddening with sexual frustration...

His tiny erection, wobbling between his leg's, he staggered forward reaching up to rub his hands over the dewy skin of her mighty lower-ass cheek's.

His full standing height, dwarfed by her enormous ass, he marveled at the sight of her glorious body...

He couldn't believe, how much 'difference' there was, the true reality of this incredible sight, compared to his imagined 'Fantasy's'...

His wildest dream's never came close...

He watched in amazement, as her giant pussy lifted up...

The shadow beneath, growing larger, as her huge body elevated upward. Her knee's planted firmly behind his tiny form, she rose up and overshadowed him once again...

Straddling him, Sandra got on all fours and loomed above her tiny male slave like an enormous bridge...

Releasing a slow extended breath, she leaned back and sat on her feet, spreading her knee's widely apart, she sat up and brushed her hair back, while locking her hungry gaze upon her tiny prey.


Bob stood dumbfounded, as she whipped her hair back, simultaneously sitting up, her entire naked body suddenly appearing before him, looming high above...

Her perfectly symmetrical breasts, hung softly above, the shiny reflection upon her skin, a dewy coating of slippery, sweat, had trapped some scattered strands of the frilly blonde hair, as the long streaming length of her glorious mane flowed down around her magnificent shoulder's, dangling loosely, the fluttereing tips, tickling her erect nipple's...

Her silver-painted fingernails fluttered around before him, as she swiftly reached out, and captured him up...

He was swirled around, and roughly forced inside her massive crushing booby's!

Wollowed, and squished up, his tiny figure completely swallowed-up within the heated warmth of huge enveloping mammorys...

Completely helpless within her clutching grasp, he was pressed and squeezed tightly between the huge compressing breasts...

Her face tilting downward, he caught a glimpse of her huge, shimmering eye's...

Her fingers obscuring his view, he was carelessly stuffed between and crushed forcefully within...

He caught his breath quickly, before her hands quickly lowered his tiny form down between her inner-thigh's. The sweeping motion, and the speed of the sudden dropping-motion caused his tiny ears to 'crack and pop'...

Her pent-up frustration and lust-filled urgeing, causing her carelessness, she whipped her tiny sex-slave down between her leg's and stuffed him firmly into her swollen pussy...

Holding him in place with one hand, she used her other hand to replace the strap-like thong...

Strapping tiny Bob into her massive swollen mound, she released her finger's from around him to allow the tightly stretched panties to cradle his tiny body snuggly against her...

She rose up, and turned around. Sitting on the bed, she lowered her feet over the side and down onto the floor.

Smiling down possessively, she began to bounce her thigh's together....playfully mashing her little sex toy...


Bob was smothering inside the hot-'sticky' pantie-hammock. He struggled to break free of the tightly stretched material, but the thickness of the woven threads were so taught, he could just barely breath through it!

The bouncing motion of her enormous thigh's, rythmically compressing around him, casually pumping away, forced the air from his tiny lungs!

He was forced to breath, (in time) with her movement's!

Breathing out, when she squeezed. Breathing in, when she released...

Each pumping bounce, pressing his whole upper body into her sweltering pussy, his entire body completely coated with the excessive stickiness of her slathering juice's...

Sandra leaned back, gently pinched her ridgid nipple's as she casually manipulated her miniature male slave between her heated thigh muscle's.

The breath-taking motions of her powerful leg's overtook him...

He was trapped inside her tight fitted pantie's until 'she', decided to release him...




Continued next chapter...




*
Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!   Leave a comment, if you like it...