- Text Size +

“I’m going to eat you, Jeff.  You’d do yourself a huge favor by making it quick and just climbing into my food now.”  Olivia spoke to the tiny man sitting on the table next to her; he was just barely half an inch tall.  “I told you when I shrunk you that you wouldn’t live long enough to get back to normal size, so if you got your hopes up, it’s not my fault.”   Finally setting a small plate with a croissant on it down on the table.   Also on table were a small bowl of oatmeal, and a cup of coffee.  “So I’m not going to eat you until you just hop into my oatmeal, or something.


“Olivia, I’ve known you for a long time now.  What, junior year, sophomore year maybe, we started dating?  And now, here we are, successful adults who—“

“Haha, successful?  You call your current predicament successful?”  Olivia laughed some reaching towards Jeff, who immediately tried diving out of the way of the giant woman’s fingers.  “I’m not sure why you’re running, I already proved that I can catch you.”  She sighed then, grabbing the butter knife that had been sitting behind the tiny man.

“Yeah, I’m successful!  Look, I have a good business with plenty of customers, a huge house, a nice car and—“

 

Had, Jeff.  You had all of those things.”  Olivia grabbed her croissant with the other hand and began cutting through it casually.  Jeff watched from his spot on the other side of the table as crumbs from the toasted pastry fell from it, crumbs half as big as he was.  “Now all you have is a choice, do you wanted to be chewed before you’re digested, or try to talk me out of this, and make me swallow you when I finish breakfast?”

 

“Or you could give me the rest of the day, and we can try this again at dinner when you’ve had some time to think on it.”  Jeff smiled up at his ex-lover who had just finished cutting her croissant open and now was reaching for the butter.  Upon hearing him, she paused for a moment and gave a genuine laugh.

“Hahaha, did you really just ask me to dinner?” Grinning, Olivia used the knife she had cut the croissant with to reach over and cut a small sliver of butter off of the butter stick next to her.  This left a few crumbs from the pastry in the butter. 

“Why wouldn’t I ask a beautiful woman like yourself to dinner?  I mean, most men you date don’t wake up to share breakfast with you.”  Jeff reasoned, walking over to the slab of butter sitting on it’s own tray.  “And you still get crumbs in the butter.”  Olivia laughed again, spreading the butter on the croissant casually.

“You’re right, but unfortunately for you, we’re not dating, and you’re not sharing my breakfast, you are my breakfast, buddy.”

“You keep bringing that up, too.  I’d like to think that after all these years, I’ve amounted to more than just a main course.”

“You’re not the main course little guy, you’re condiment.  Maybe a topping, at best.” 

“I always do best on top.  You know that better than anyone.”

 

“You did okay.”  A smirk followed the giant woman’s words, as she lifted the first bite of her breakfast up to her lips.  Jeff had to look away as Olivia’s mouth opened wide enough to take the edge of the pastry into her mouth and bite down.  The crunch that followed was loud enough that Jeff  actually cringed a little, this situation becoming a little too real for him.

“I did better than okay.  You came three times when we had sex that one time at my place.” 

“I only climaxed once, the rest was a show to help you stay up long enough to finish.”  Jeff felt his confidence, as well as his penis shrivel up a little.   Blushing a little, he tried to occupy himself by climbing onto the small butter tray, and began trying to pull the flakes of pastry out of the butter. 

“That’s not what you told me.” 

“Yeah, I lied a few times.  Sue me.”  Olivia swallowed her mouthful and reached over for her coffee, taking a generous sip from it.

 

“Did you shrink a lawyer, too?” 

“Maybe.”

“You don’t know?”  Pulling a croissant flake out of the butter, he fell onto his ass, but quickly stood up again.

“I don’t usually discuss my affairs with people on death row.”

 

“If I’m on death row, I’m entitled to—” Jeff, again, was not allowed to finish his sentence, this time because there was a shadow looming over head.  He barely got a chance to realize that Olivia’s knife had come down on towards the butter, and him.  He tried to dive out of the way, but only slammed into the knife flat surface, which knocked him backward into the stick mound of butter behind him.  “You said you weren’t going to eat me until I decided to give up!”

 

“No, I said I wasn’t going to eat you until you climbed into my food, until I finish my breakfast anyway.”  Olivia watched Jeff struggle in the butter, and casually set the knife back an inch behind him, cutting off a chunk of butter with Jeff included. 

 

“This isn’t’ fair!  I didn’t climb into your food!”

“Butter is still food, dummy.  Besides, I’m not going to try to get around you while you try talking yourself out of the inevitable.  You know how much I like butter.”  Grinning, Olivia moved the scoop of butter away from the dish, while Jeff continued to struggle.  

“Wait, wait!  I can give you whatever you want, don’t kill me!”  He screamed, expecting to be crushed against her croissant any second now.

“You always did suck at begging.”  Olivia’s voice sounded louder and closer than ever, as she turned the knife upside down and watched her ex-boyfriend, enveloped in a pat of butter, fall from the knife and land in her oatmeal.

“OLIVIA!”  He screamed, careening violently towards a huge lake of warm, seasoned oats.  Expecting immediate death, he struggled wildly as he fell, stuck to the pat of butter. 

The landing was like an explosion, immediately incapacitating the tiny man, who now, more than ever, was no more than a topping in Olivia’s oatmeal.  The butter, already soft from sitting out, immediately began to melt.  Not wanting to wait any longer than she had to, she began to stir the butter into the oatmeal.

For most of this, Jeff was unconscious, unable to see or feel his surroundings churning him about in the hungry woman’s breakfast.  Hungrily spinning her spoon around the oatmeal, she finally felt that she’d stirred enough to mix the butter and former boyfriend into her meal.  Without so much as checking her spoon, she scooped the first mouthful of her main course onto the spoon and lifted it to her full lips.

Jeff woke up to a molten world, like being in a lava pit that was slowly cooling.  It still hurt like hell, but he knew he could make it to the edge of the bowl.  Looking up, his face filled with dread as Olivia opened her mouth to slip the spoonful of oats into her mouth, and slowly begin to chew.

“God dammit Olivia, be reasonable!  You’re not a murderer!” 

“I’m not murdering you, you’re killing yourself.”  The woman spoke casually, glancing away at something he couldn’t see, presumably a newspaper or her cellphone.

“What?  HOW?!”

 

“I’m just eating breakfast, I didn’t know you were so depressed over our break up years ago that you flung yourself into my food.

“You just threw me in the bowl!”  He screamed, doing his best to half-swim, half crawl through the thick oatmeal, going for the edge of the bowl as quickly as he could.

“No, I put butter in the bowl.  Remember?”  Smirking, she aimed her spoon for another scoop of oatmeal.  Jeff saw the shadow of the silver, slightly sticky spoon coming towards the bowl, and he began to swim viciously.

“Oh god, don’t eat me ‘Liv!”  He screamed, covered in oatmeal and wading through oats half as big as he was.

 

“Listen, I’ve got a meeting, maybe we could wrap this up?  I know we’ll get to common ground somehow.” 


“So…you’re going to let me go…?” 

“No, Jeff…” She sighed, annoyed now.  Turning the spoon over a few times she decided that she needed to move on with her day.  With that, she reached down and scooped up a neat spoonful of oatmeal, with Jeff sitting nearly dead center.

“Stop, please stop!”  Jeff screamed again, watching the shadow of her spoon come down at him.  He looked away, a few scale yards from the edge of the bowl.  It was too high to climb out anyway, but to further press the point, Olivia placed her spoon between the wall and the tiny person swimming in her food.  For Jeff, a small wave of food appeared over his head, and washed him backward as the spoon moved under the surface of the warm cereal.  Moments later, Jeff was floating in the middle of a moving island.  He was on the spoon.

The next few seconds seemed to move more slowly.  Olivia’s chest came into view, still barely covered in her nightgown, and heaved heavily as she breathed, almost teasing him with the brief amount of cleavage he could see.  But soon enough, her neck, followed by chin, moved into his field of vision. 

She had always been a pretty woman, getting away with little make up on most days, and still getting compliments.  He had admired that she didn’t let it go to her head, it made her that much sexier to him.  Now, as he was even with her lips, he stared ahead as her lips parted.  The time for talking was over, it seemed she really was going to eat him. 

The spoon moved ever so cautiously toward her soft, pink lips, which had parted enough to let him see deep into the dark chasm of her mouth.  The light from the room accented on a few small details, the moisture of her vast tongue, the nearly perfect white teeth, a strand of saliva that stretched from the top to the bottom of her mouth.   This was it; Olivia was going to make him her breakfast.

But Jeff was too headstrong to go without a fight.  The spoon was still large, but much more manageable now.  Desperately, as he was being moved towards Olivia’s open mouth, he kicked his way towards the right side of the spoon, hardly looking at what was below before he rolled right off.  Any death was better than being eaten by his vindictive ex-girlfriend.

 

He fell for miles, or what felt like miles to him.  He didn’t know what to expect, or when he would land on the table or floor, but he knew that when he did, he would die by his own hands, not hers.    Eyes closed, he waited for death to come.

But it didn’t…instead came excruciating pain, and more heat than he could ever want.  Luckily he’d managed to dive off of the spoon feet first, which was the only reason he was able to remain conscious as he splashed into Olivia’s hot, black coffee. 

“Dammit Jeff…”  The hungry woman spoke, rolling her eyes as Jeff dove into her mug.  Not only did he dive in, but he a few oats tumbled into her coffee as well.  “Look at this, you got food in my coffee.”  Though at this point, Jeff wouldn’t have been sure if she was referring to him, or the bit of oats.  Currently though, as he resurfaced, Jeff was screaming in agony from the scalding hot coffee his ex-girlfriend was drinking.  “Things would have been so much easier for you if you’d have just stayed on the spoon.  A quick bite, and it would have been over.  Now look at you.”  She spoke, as if it was more inconvenient for her that he was covered in second degree burns.

“You bitch!  You fucking whore, help me!”  He was no longer enjoying her playful banter, this was life and death. 

 

“Help you?  The only thing I’m going to help you with getting into my stomach.  You think that coffee burns?  Just wait.”  Finally taking the bite of oatmeal, she chewed and swallowed quickly.  “That should have been you, but it’s nose skin off of my nose.”  Reaching down, she lifted the mug, watching Jeff as he flailed and struggled in pain, teetering on the edge of consciousness. 

 

As she brought the mug up to her lips, she inhaled deeply, cooing some as the smell calmed her nerves again.  Inside the mug, Jeff could see her nose hover above the cup, and felt the strong current of wind threaten to suck him into her nostril. 

“You always did like my nose, didn’t you?”  She grinned, bringing the mug even closer to her nose, so that the coffee almost touched her skin.  Jeff looked up into the sky to see Olivia’s nostrils filling his vision, deep and dark, a huge void, smaller than her mouth obviously, but still easily able to trap him in her nasal canal.   She inhaled again, and Jeff’s hair tossed about his face, a literal windstorm swirling around him.  Even tiny droplets of moisture floated into the air, disappearing into the black-hole like nostrils of his former lover.

“And down the hatch.”  She spoke, lowering the mug to her lips again, grinning broadly, and showing her powerful teeth. 

 

“I’m so sorry Olivia, so, so, sorry…. please don’t do this…” Jeff, reduced to tears and begging, watched Olivia’s lips form a pursed shape, her lower lip disappearing under the mug, upper lip creating an arched gateway deep into her mouth.  He couldn’t try to swim away, his body was simply too damaged for that.  Now with her mouth open, all he could see were the very tips of her incisors, and deeper, the tops of her molars, the ones that would have chewed him to death in her oatmeal, moments ago.

Olivia did not dignify his last pleas with a response, she simply used both hands to tilt the mug, allowing the rich, dark blend to pour into her mouth.  Jeff stood no chance this time; he was forced to watch the current washing over her lower lip and teeth, and into the chamber of death.  Her tongue stood rather still as the coffee surrounded it, Jeff moving closer and closer to her mouth as she did.  He sobbed one last time, before the deep chasm filled his vision, and he was carried over the edge of the mug, splashing into the pool of coffee inside her mouth. 

 

Once inside, things moved quickly.  Glancing around, her tongue remained rather still at the bottom of her mouth.  Far ahead, her uvula bounced gently.  With very little light coming into the mouth, he noticed that one of the pieces of oat that had fallen into the coffee had joined him, and grabbed ahold of it for balance as the tongue slowly came to life, immediately lifting into the air. 

 

“No!”  He screamed, clinging desperately to the oat as the tongue directed the mouthful of coffee towards Olivia’s throat.  He watched her teeth go by in a flash, and soon, tumbled over the edge of her tongue, and into her throat.  Olivia swallowed thirstily, and a resounding ‘glug’ filled Jeff’s ears.  Without another thought, he was carried into Olivia’s throat.

 

The ride down the woman’s esophagus was fast and wild.  He didn’t have the luxury of being massaged like food; Jeff was too small for that.  As if on cue, the esophageal sphincter opened, not that he could see it much, and the rancid depths of Olivia’s stomach were exposed.  Falling through the ring-like doorway, Jeff landed on a pile of undigested oatmeal. 

 

Once she had swallowed a few gulps of coffee, Olivia paused and glanced at her mostly empty mug.  He was gone, in her stomach.  Sighing contentedly, she glanced around her croissant, only half finished.  Shrugging, she lifted it to her mouth, tossed a large mouthful in, then chewed, while grabbing the mug again, washing down the dry pastry with the last of her coffee.  One leg crossed over the other and she bounced her foot some, wondering how long Jeff had to live.

Inside her stomach, Jeff had hardly moved.  “Olivia…let me out…” He almost whispered, knowing it was pointless.  She had made good on her promise, and now he was waiting death.  As if to add insult to injury, however, he heard movement above him, where he had fallen from.  He couldn’t move to do anything about it, but he did open his eyes again, looking up into the inky blackness.  There was no light…so there was no warning other than the sound of something that had been masticated falling a long distance.  Seconds later, Jeff was covered in chewed croissant, doused in coffee.  Crying, he let the wet, sopping mouthful carry him off of the pile, and into the pit of Olivia’s stomach, to await digestion.

 

Yawning, Olivia stood and glanced at her café of shrunken convicts.  “Who wants to be dinner, boys?”  She grinned, walking by the cage to put the dishes from breakfast away.  As she moved into the kitchen, she noticed the clock.

“Shit, I’m going to be late…Stabler is waiting on me already.”  Dashing off to her room, Olivia prepared for a long day at work.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and review please!  50 cool point to the first one who guesses the tiny nerd-culture reference I slipped in!