- Text Size +

She paused on the shore, and dipped her big toe into the water. Cold.

Sang-Hee shivered ever so slightly before remembering to adjust her bikini bottom. The clingy navy blue fabric did a rather poor job of covering her posterior. Of course, the suit was designed for a “normal” Korean woman’s dimensions, and Sang-Hee’s behind was a bit rounder and wider than most. She wasn’t necessarily a prude, but there was nothing wrong with a bit of modesty either. The young woman’s top was also a bit overwhelmed, but it showed only a small excess of cleavage, as opposed to the exposed cheeks spilling out of her bottom.

From behind, somebody impatiently cleared her throat. Sang peaked over her shoulder, and glimpsed at the 100 identically attired girls awaiting their turn to hit the water. With no real alternative but to stick with her too tight bikini, the North Korean woman stepped into the East Sea. A few steps later, and with the water no higher than her ankles, the rest of her comrades joined her. As they gradually waded deeper, waves began to rush out in all directions. Not surprisingly, as that many five mile tall women could create quite the disturbance.

Naval boats keeping the entry point clear of trespassers, found themselves bobbing violently in the women’s wake. Sang-Hee had been instructed to remain emotionless during the march, yet she couldn’t help but smirk at the struggling ships. She possessed power beyond reason, and her destination lay directly across the sprawling Pacific. If…no, WHEN successful, Sang-Hee would be a legend for countless generations, she thought!

. . . . .

Her looks could be both an asset and a curse. Sang found subtle flirting often resulted in special privileges, not assessable to other low ranking soldiers: an extra ration of rice, a day off, maybe even the occasional small bag of coffee. Unfortunately, there was a negative side to being the most attractive woman in the corps. Throughout her two years of service, most of the officers and commanders saw her as personal property. Rejecting their advances carried a certain risk, which was how Sang-Hee unknowingly started her path toward godhood.

Even beauty and curves couldn’t protect a soldier from a jilted colonel’s wrath. Considering he could have punished her in any number of horrifying ways, Sang felt thankful she hadn’t been imprisoned or worse. Of course, cleaning the reactor waste chute was hardly a picnic. As she swept radioactive sludge from the clogged hatch, the young corporal had a good hunch this task couldn’t be good for her health. Like any army though, a low ranking soldier wasn’t in a position to debate the wisdom of her orders. At least, possibly in deference to her looks, Sang had been provided a pair of rubber gloves and cloth mask for her mouth and nose. Unfortunately, the noxious sludge proved too much of a match for gloves and masks.

Less than thirty minutes into her assignment, Sang experienced the first sensations grip her body. The young woman’s already small uniform seemed to become even tighter. Sang felt the brown wool constrict uncomfortably, especially against her chest and butt. At the same time, her sleeve cuffs began to quickly ride up her forearms inch-by-inch. The job was only half finished, but Sang no longer considered her duty. She only felt the intense need to escape the fumes. The fresh air did nothing to help Sang’s predicament though, as the radioactive energy had already permeated every portion of her body.

Rapid, astonishing growth sent the young corporal stretching higher and wider. Sang’s expanding round ass and hips exploded through her trousers, leaving her bottom exposed. Moments later, her breasts overwhelmed the stitching of the abused shirt, and it too fell away. 

Panicked and dizzy, Sang stumbled backwards into the base headquarters building. Her firm, thick ass slammed into the middle of the three story building; caving in the concrete exterior. The facility groaned as Sang’s expanding rump covered more of its exterior, and pushed further into the interior. Within seconds, the girl’s relentless growth overwhelmed the headquarters, forcing it to collapse underneath her immense behind. As Sang’s growth rate leveled more and more of the base, military scientists were already enroute to investigate her seemingly impossible growth...

. . . . .

The ocean reached the top of Sang’s thighs as she waded through the middle of the Pacific, and spied her first obstacle…

America knew her destination, and intended to stop the oncoming she-mountain. Much of the fleet sat in Sang’s path, armed and ready to stop the North Korean giantess. Three aircraft carriers, their dozens of escort ships, along with four dozen other craft blocked the woman’s path. Combined, the fleet could obliterate most countries in a day, and the USA’s leadership assumed its warships would easily stop a single woman…even if she was five miles tall.


Before she reached the American navy, speck sized aircraft buzzed around Sang. She heard comically small voices ordering her to halt and turn around. The idea that such puny enemies could force her to do something against her will was laughable, if not insulting. Their impudence made Sang want to destroy these Americans all the more, but the planes wisely remained out of arm’s reach. Conscious of maintaining her dignity, the female colossus continued her march, rather than flail at the military toys. Aware of the world’s eyes on her, Sang held her head high and stuck out her chest. While she couldn’t get her hands on the annoying jets, Sang at least could take pride in how they fell back in response to every step she took.

Unseen below the surface, a nuclear submarine lurked in the woman’s path. It waited her arrival, as well as orders from the nation’s leadership. Unfortunately, Sang came upon the submerged craft first. Too small to be noticed, let alone stand against countless tons of feminine power, the submarine was pushed helplessly forward by the underwater disturbance caused by Sang’s legs. Much like a scrap of paper caught in the wind, the hidden vessel was helpless against the destructive currents. Tossed all about with every one of Sang’s strides, the continuous abuse quickly compromised the sub’s watertight seals…

Within a minute, water rushed into the doomed ship. The additional weight steadied the submarine somewhat, but at the same time, forced it to sink lower. By the time the mighty warship hit bottom, Sang’s colossal bare foot struck. There was no resistance, simply steel and titanium giving way to a young woman’s heel. 

. . . . .

The warnings continued, becoming more desperate with every step Sang took. America’s confidence in their ability to halt the woman began to fade, as her sheer enormity dominated the waiting fleet’s horizon. 

The navy issued one final ultimatum, commanding Sang to “not take another step.” 

She paused for a moment, hands on her hips. The two sides faced each other down, and then Sang smiled as she stepped toward the fleet. Instantly, she was met with titanic barrages of missiles. Explosions burst all over Sang’s body without causing any effect. Even her bikini withstood each fiery attack.

“I’m unstoppable!” she boomed.

Sang gazed down at a destroyer maneuvering for a shot along her backside. As the rest of the fleet ineffectively fired everything available, she snickered at the destroyer’s painfully slow progress. Once in position, the ship launched numerous rounds from its cannons. All the trouble it went through seemed pointless to Sang, as her big round buttocks was as invulnerable as the rest of her body. Still, she allowed the ship to attack. Several dozen projectiles, each capable of immense destruction, burst harmlessly against the Korean woman’s shapely behind for a full minute before she reacted. Sang yawned theatrically, and gazed down at her ass. Her hand lightly patted the unharmed behind, causing what seemed like small thunderclaps to the stunned sailors below.

“Finished? Now it’s my turn” Sang purred in her language.

Grinning devilishly, she bent down, and carefully plunged her pinky into the water several hundred yards from the destroyer. Despite her gentlest effort, the Korean girl’s simplest action still sent the warship bobbing about like it was nothing more than a cheap, plastic toy. Still smirking, Sang traced a watery circle around the endangered ship with her finger. At first the effect was subtle; the water only became a bit choppier. After a few rotations though, Sang began to move her finger increasingly faster. Much to the towering woman’s delight, her finger’s movement created a whirlpool…and then a maelstrom…

For the destroyer, there was no hope. 

It was the American Navy’s newest and most modern ship, yet despite all its capabilities, the engines couldn’t break free of Sang’s movement. Ocean and ship both obeyed the movement of her immense finger. Trapped in the maelstrom, the helpless destroyer span rapidly around and around until it approached the center of the disturbance. Sang snickered as the ship tipped into the void her rapidly moving finger created, right before quickly pulling her pinky away. Instantly tons of water crushed the puny warship and its crew.

An aircraft carrier was next. Practically a floating city, the ship was still absolutely puny in comparison to Sang. Despite its comparatively tiny size, the uniquely shaped vessel stood out from the rest of the fleet, and as a result, Sang wanted it. To those at sea level, the thought of anything on Earth lifting an entire aircraft carrier seemed ludicrous, yet that was exactly what happened. Thousands watched as the slender young she-goliath bent down, and simply snagged the armada’s flag ship between two fingers.

Fully aware of the significance of her act, Sang boasted, “Such power”

Holding the aircraft carrier miles above the ocean, she brought it to eye level, so that she could get a better look. To Sang, the mightiest of American warship’s puny stature was absolutely comical. Grinning, she examined her prize for a few moments, delighting in how it was dwarfed by her fingers alone. She could only imagine what the thousands of Americans must be thinking now that they were hopelessly trapped in the palm of their mortal enemy’s hand. 

Indeed! What must ALL of America be thinking, Sang mused? Better yet, what will they think of this?!

Almond eyes blazing with murder, the North Korean soldier began to squeeze the aircraft carrier. Just two fingers and minimal effort were all that was necessary to obliterate the most powerful ship in history. The thick steel hull quickly buckled under Sang’s casual strength. For the thousands of sailors hiding inside, their end came quickly between the Korean girl’s thumb and index fingers.

“So easy”

Sang let the twisted metal remains fall from her grip, and returned her attention to the remainder of the American fleet. So wrapped up with the “toy” aircraft carrier, she hadn’t even noticed the continued barrage from below. Huge cannons and missiles hit the 30,000 foot woman, mostly on her bared thighs or tummy, yet each salvo equally ineffectual. To the military command watching in the capitol, it was clear there was no point in risking anymore men and ships. 

As a result, the retreat order came from Washington.

The shooting ceased suddenly, and Sang watched as her bite-sized enemies slowly turned around. That satisfying sight filled the enormous soldier with tremendous pride. She…a single woman had defeated the American fleet! Her accomplishment would certainly be remembered throughout history! Yet, Sang cocked her head slightly as the beaten navy fled. A murderous glint sparkled in her pretty eyes, and she took a step toward the retreating ships.

“You may be finished, but I am not”

Sang’s words, spoken so casually, were absolutely thunderous to those at sea level. The Korean woman’s strange language only added to the terror and panic.

Reaching way down, her big behind pointing skyward, Sang placed a hand in the water, and pushed toward the slowly retreating navy. Instantly a wall of seawater, some 1000 feet high, rushed outwards. It was nothing but a playful splash to Sang, but represented doom for the sailors below her. The wave was twice as high as the Washington Monument, and immediately crushed the ships at the rear of the fleet. The remaining vessels faced an even more awesome force: Sang’s gargantuan thighs…

Tiring of the one-sided fight, the giantess strode through the surviving fleet. Ships were smashed against her firm upper legs, while others sank from her destructive wake. With that, the battle ended, and Sang’s path to America was clear.

. . . . .

The American west coast was hopelessly gripped by panic. Everybody witnessed the nearly complete elimination of the nation’s naval and air power, and there was no doubt what would happen when Sang arrived. Unfortunately, nearly four million people all had the same idea: to escape. Freeways especially were impassable, but so too were the airports and rail stations. As a result of their mindless terror, the puny Americans trapped themselves in the city they hoped to flee.

Still standing in the ocean, Sang could watch the chaos from five miles above it all. Her first view of the United States was quite entertaining. Her nation’s mortal enemy and its people seemed so pathetic. To think, they were fleeing from a single girl, she thought proudly!

Gazing at the slender skyscraper ahead, along with millions of speck sized Americans running from her, Sang could only imagine how much more satisfying her domination on land would be. With that, she stepped from the ocean, and slammed her bare foot on the United States…