- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Woot 4 reviews lol guess i got to start somewhere ^,^ still im happy that i got positive feed back :D Any who on with the show ill go by who to add first by reviews. Also to let people no the main area of the story is nixxies shop so after each chapter it will start back at her shop and who comes in to buy a new gnome or if someone requests again maybe the same person later on.

Welcome to Nixxie's pet shop how may I help you? As the door opened a tall, slender, female Blood elf with long flowing crimson hair walked in to the shop. "Hi there" she waved at the goblin behind the front desk. "I’m looking for a new pet until recently my old pet died, he just got old I guess" she shrugged. Nixxie smirked, "ya these little fella's don’t last too long once sold it's a shame really they have so many fun uses" she grinned.

 

"Well then how may I help ya?" Any specific type of gnome you looking for? The blood elf put her hand to her chin; she hadn't really thought much about a specific breed. "What kind, have a good lifespan?"

 

"Well it depends” she grinned; “do ya plan on using them for stress release, maybe as a good insole? Or just to show off and pamper”. She frowned slightly at the thought of treating these things as anything but slaves.

 

The Blood Elf blushed unsure what all she wanted to use it for. "Well actually I was looking for one to play with, maybe massage my feet, as a warrior I fight a lot so my soles are always tired and sweaty by the days end".

 

The goblin did notice that the female had a good chunk of plate gear on and wielded 2 large swords strapped to her back. "Well ide go with the generic younger ones, they live longer than the average gnome or the leper gnome".

 

"Hmm that sounds nice may I see your stock? “Why sure ya can” she smiled. Nixxie lead the blood elf around the side of the store. As they approached the gnome's all lined up as they were taught. “These little guys are pure breed by the finest gnome dealer’s; they do everything and anything per command”. The blood elf grinned "Do they disobey at all?"

 

"You tell me" she grinned, as Nixxie lowered her hand into the cage she picked a gnome up and held him to her mouth. "All right you walk into my mouth and go down my throat, she grinned. The gnome started obeying its command and started walking to the mouth, as it neared the entrance she moved her hand away and put him back in the cage. “See these guys will do everything for ya rest assured".

 

The blood elf looked pleased with the demonstration. "All right, mind if I pick one out"? "Why sure bring the one you want to the front desk then we can decide on a fair price", she grinned and walked to the front desk. The blood elf frowned at her comment, Goblins where gold hunter's they would barter to get the best deal no matter what no matter how out of hand it got. She once heard of a goblin who sold his mother for a small bag of copper. As she looked through the best of the best by Nixxie's standards she saw a little gnome no more than 4 inches near the back.

 

She smiled warmly and picked him up. “Awe, aren’t you a cutie" she grinned. “Do you want to come back with me? I’ll take good care of you, you just have to be good and do what I say", she smiled when she thought she saw what looked like him nod. With her new pet in hand she walked around to the front desk to the smiling goblin behind it.

 

"Ahh I see you picked a fine specimen, she grinned". "One of such high health and good grooming is a costly gnome you should know". "There are the clothed expenses, not to mention we feed top gnomes like him only the finest". The blood elf frowned with obvious annoyance. “I would say a gnome of this good condition is worth at least 2 grand easily" she smirked. The blood elf had to stop herself from letting her mouth hang open.

 

"2 Grand for a gnome who is only 4 inches, that’s highway robbery!" The blood elf screeched in anger. "I’ll give you 1 grand for him and no items needed food, clothes' etc.” She had most of the supplies needed from her old pet; gnome food didn’t go bad easily and lasted a very long time.

 

The blood elf was smart enough to know that gnome's at that size weren't that expensive; this made Nixxie lower her smile immediately. “Fine, fine, fine sheesh you act like it’s a gem or something" she frowned.

 

"Fine 1.5k and no items". The blood elf frowned, a little it was still out of her price range a bit. “How about 1.2k?” Nixxie thought it over a little. "1.3k final offer, take it or leave it"! The blood elf bit her bottom lip, it was still pricey for such a small gnome but it was less than anywhere else she had gone yet. “Fine I’ll go for 1.3" she sighed defeated.

 

Nixxie smirked, in the end they always bought something from her, she did the best sales in the eastern kingdoms. “All right just sign these and pay in cash and he is all yours" she grinned. As the blood elf finished signing the last of the documents, and handing them over she quickly paid for her gnome and left that vexing establishment.

 

Nixxie grinned knowing that she didn’t pay a copper for the gnome most people who came to trade gnome didn’t know there true value and she could trade common items for them. So she made a good sale before it even was 9:00. As she sat back down the bell above the door rang again. She looked up to see who entered. Welcome to Nixxie's Pet Shop, how may I help you?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~ With the blood elf ~

 

~ With Alyssia ~

 

As Alyssia used her hearthstone to go back to the inn she was staying at in Eversong, she didn’t have a place of her own since work for a warrior had you constantly moving around she just paid for a inn every month.

 

As she went to her room pet in hand she smiled at the prospects of having a new pet. Her last pet was a decent one he listened but he was just getting to old, one day after she was getting a massage to her feet he just fell over and collapsed. Soon after he passed away. After that she went to all around looking for the best deal on a new gnome before finally finding one within her price range.

 

It’s not like she didn't care for them they were her pets so she loved them but she got over it like any other pet. As she entered her room she smiled knowing the pleasure that waited. She walked over to her couch and lay down with her feet resting at one end and head at the other.

 

Alyssia smiled at her new pet, petting him and getting him used to her. Some stories she heard of gnome's dying of fright from being somewhere new, she just paid a lot for him so she didn’t want to scare him to death.

 

As she slowly stroked his back in a caressing motion, she talked to him in a soft angelic voice only certain elves could. “Well you must be happy to be out of that horrid store" she smiled seeing him relax and pay utter attention to her.

 

"Well I can't say you will be pampered but I will take better care of you then that awful green goblin”, she was talking to him like a pet which in her eyes he was just that. "But I will need you to lift your weight... even if it’s not much" she giggled. "I’ve been sweating a lot from my walking all the way to Booty Bay and I could really use a foot message". As if on cue the gnome went to the end of her hand and waited for her to lower it to her feet. "Hmm I’m glad to see that you’re eager" she smiled.

 

As she put him down by her feet she started to take off her big plate boots and set them by her side, then she removed her long white socks. They were darkened from the long use and dripping with sweat."Ahhhh it feels too good to take those off at the end of the day, almost as good as it will feel to have you rub my soles she grinned. The gnome went to her feet trained to do whatever his new master wanted of him.

 

He started off rubbing her left sole, working his tiny hands into her soft, sweaty flesh not making a sound just following her command. "OHHH "she gasped. “That feels heavenly keep doing it like that" she moaned.

 

The gnome kept up his effort digging his hands all over the bottom of her feet working out the knots and kinks she had built up over her time walking in such heavy boots. As he finished up near the end of her left foot sweat dripping off him, he walked over to her right foot intent on doing the same as he did before.

 

"OHHH Yes you were worth every piece of that gold you are even better than my last gnome". The words unpassed him not caring in the slightest about being compared to her last pet.

 

As he dug his hands into her sole's he worked all around from side to side having sweat dripped down on him from her curling her toes over his head. As he finished Alyssia was panting, almost gasping for breath.

 

"That felt amazing, it was border line orgasmic"! She exclaimed. She was still panting when she reached down and picked up her now very wet gnome. "Mmmm you and I are going to have a lot of fun times together but for now I’m tired.

 

As she moved her pet to her face she kissed him on the face, Regardless of the sweat and smiled. "Hmm, where definitely going to do this again first thing in the morning.”

 

With that she kissed her gnome a few more times and put him in her empty sock. As she pulled it to her foot and slid her slender sweaty foot into the sock he was in. She giggled feeling him wiggle around a little. Knowing that her new pet will bring her more joy in the future to come she drifted off to sleep not caring that she was laying on her couch in the slightest.

Chapter End Notes:

Well Hope that filled the first request to its fullest i tryed to make it a little bit longer and go in details not just giantess play ^,^ hope it made my fans happy and i hope to see the number of them grow in time.

Also side note im very sorry if my spelling or punctuation is bad i am autistic and i have a ruff time with it >.< so please be patient with me im trying to do it the best i can to please as many people as possible.

Ill try to update evry couple of days or so, so it stays on going until then

Je Ne