- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Well this is my first story its about Warcraft if you dident get the title follow the story and see what happens to these poor little guys and maybe review what you want to happen to them.

Disclaimer : i do not own any of the rights to World of warcraft or any of the other by products involved in my story the respectful owner is the Blizzard entertainment company.

on with the show!

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer - i dont own any of the warcraft franchise it is the property of blizzard entertainment

Most would wonder how such magical things happen while others think that it’s just breakthroughs in science. Well for an unknown reason the race known as the Gnomes have always been small but some time before the war against the horde even started gnomes shrank, but not an inch or two but to mere inches. As the founding of the Alliance began the gnome's swore oath to their organization the founders pondered what to do with such small creatures. What could they be good for? They are too small to fight they don’t seem to hold much insight to are enemy’s.

 

As they thought of what to do with the miniature race one of the founders throughout a brilliant idea to use the gnomes for the other races of their organization for simple needs. It was decided the gnome's agreed thinking that they would be of help with small tasks Patching, tinkering, cleaning, it started out as just that.

 

Years into the war many have been lost and the stress the war brings is immense. Shortly after people started to notice that the gnomes that happened to be too large of a race to most they were everywhere, where vanishing. Unknown to most but a select few the leader of the alliance needed war funds and taxes alone where not enough. so he did what he thought was the best for the good of his people.

 

And with that gnomes started to become less and less apparent in the major cities of what are now known as Stormwind, Ironforge, Darnassus and more to come. To the one's known they have been sold to the Goblins who by all standards have not sided with ether alliance or horde as war funds.

 

The gnomes where caged by the larger races of the alliance and sold in bulk to the goblins of Booty Bay to be used as they saw fit. As far as they were concerned they were not even a race to begin with they didn’t help out as much as all the other races so why treat them as such.

 

And with that began the era of enslaving the gnomes to be used for whatever the goblins saw fit.

 

Goblins paid top dollar for gnomes they couldn’t get enough of such small creatures "even for them". They caged each gnome separately to be sold for what was needed. Soon word got out, that gnomes where being sold and they became the new game to catch. Millions of gnomes have been captured to this date being sold now as simple toys for children, pets, sex slaves in some cases, and even Food. People couldn’t get enough of the little creatures.

 

And with that this brings us to the current timeline.

 

{Set during Pandaria}

 

~ 8:00 am ~

 

 

On the outskirts of the great Goblin city of Booty Bay, there was a small shop which a Goblin Vender by the name of Nixxie cobblestone was located. She owned a small 2 story building with a basement. She was a well-known Gnome vender / breeder. As she begins her day she gets out of bed and goes down to her kitchen to get some coffee. It started out like any other day for her she goes about checking each and every one of her little "pets" and makes sure they are in good working condition.

 

 When a gnome gets to old, sick, or injured they have to be disposed of. For her favorite pastime of the day was checking for the defective gnomes. As she goes through them she sees an injured one limping around in his cage. She grins and picks him up. She looks him over,

 

"Not a bad looker is ya?" he was small 4 inches with short green hair. "To bad about that busted leg of yours it’s a real shame, you might of made me a hefty bit of gold but I have another use for ya" She grinned widely. As she strips him of his small rags they use for clothes he struggles in pain in her grasp.

 

"Don’t worry dear this won’t hurt a bit". She lifts him above her head and opened her mouth wide for her morning breakfast. The struggles of the gnome soon turned frantic as he wiggled around helplessly trying to get free.  She plopped him into her mouth and closed it with him right on her tongue.

 

"Mmmm" she grinned and pushed him around with her tongue savoring the taste of her morning breakfast. This went on for a few minutes before she grew bored with her food. "Sorry hun but your no fun no more". As she tilted her head back she giggled feeling him struggle not to go down her dreaded throat into her stomach.

 

She slowly swallowed feeling his pathetic struggles all the way down her throat. “Ahh” she pated her gut smiling, “Hope you enjoy your stay at Le Nixxie’s bed and breakfast, too bad it was mine and not yours. As she finished her checkup of all the other gnome's she went to the front door to change the sign to let people know she is open for business.

 

Sitting down she started to count her stock and do her regular checks of who have been sold, eaten, or died of unknown circumstances. Soon she heard the front door open, the bell chiming and alerting her to a customer’s presence. “Welcome to Nixxie's Pet shop how may I help ya?"

 

A tall woman walked in before…

Chapter End Notes:

I decided thats enough for the first chapter hope its not to short or to long. Well im leaving it up to you reviewers pick the race you want to see walk through the doors and it doesent have to be the basic one's ether it can be wierd like naga, centar, shivvara, doesent matter just pick what you would like to see

 

until then Have a good one.