- Text Size +
Susan slowly starts to wake up
"Where am I?" She whispers to herself.
Susan tries to look around her surroundings but everything is just a massive blur. She starts to crawl but is paralyzed when a giant shadow grows over her.

All Susan can do is whimper before she feels the shadow crash down on her.100's of pounds of something slowly starts to crush Susan into almost nothing before the weight is taken away instantly.
"What...the..."
Susan finally sees where she is.A sumo wrestling ring. She shakes her head and starts to hear the shouting and chanting of hundreds of people who are totally unaware of her presence. Susan looks up to see the legs and crotch of a obese man. Susan quickly jumps up and brushes the dust off her body.

Susan starts to run as far away from the men as fast as she can but is stopped by the rainfall of salt. Susan tries to recall what direction to run in before she hears thunder-like stomps from the 2 pairs of massive feet. The salt finally stops falling and the 2 men start to move closer and closer together. Susan starts to yell before one of the giants collapses on the floor a few hundred feet away from her.
"This is my chance!" Susan says as she runs towards the big pile of fat

As Susan starts to get really close,the wrestler starts to shuffle.She stops instantly as she looks up to see another shadow. She takes another glance before she makes out the shadow. It the collapsed wrestlers butt slowly starting to crash down on her.The last thing Susan can see are the 2 butt cheeks that grab her before everything goes dark.

Susan wakes up,unaware of her surroundings before she hears a distant rain storm from all directions.
"This is all just a bad dream,it must be. This is impossible!" She shrieks to only her ears.
She sees a crack of light and slowly starts climbing something soft towards it.
"What the..." Susan starts before she is hypnotized by the sight.
Susan looks around to see batroom tiles,a toilet,a sink,the floor of a bathtub. The floor of a bathtub rolls around in her head a few times before she realises she is looking DOWN.
"The last thing I remember was...entering the mans b..." Susan shrieks in horror as a giant hand lunges at Susan,scratching the area she is in.Susan screams as loud as she can but the wrestler doesn't hear it. Susan notices the little bits of flab around his leg and starts to jump to down each one.

Susan reaches the bottom and stops to inspect the body of the giant. She only notices how fat he is before the wrestler steps backwards and almost steps on Susan. Instead,his big toe lands right next to her. Susan watches the water streaming off the massive toe and realises how much taller he is and how insignificant she is. Susan steps back in horror and is quickly swept away with the stream of water.
"Someone! Anyone! Please help me!" Susan screams to anything around her. She is about to fall down the drain as the giant stops the shower and quickly steps out.

Susan holds on to the rim of the drain as hard as she can and pulls herself up. She stands up just in time to see the back of the giants head as he walks out of the bathroom,turning off the light and closing the door.