- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not a huge amount of content here for the fap-happy. There will be more to come, however.

Forty-Six damn times. Forty-six times I’ve been humiliated. Forty-six times I’ve been reminded of my insignificance. Forty-six times I've set to contact the colossus that holds me captive and failed horrendously. Today, my mind is reeling... I'm reminded of the pain each of my deaths has brought me and how much I've mentally been broken. To catch a glimmer of my old life and cast this nightmare behind however, I must continue exhausting my strength and pray to whomever to grant me strength. On this day, my forty-seventh trek will begin.
 
Every morning following a death, I awake at sunrise in the middle of the kitchen. Cheap wooden chairs tower over me, food crumbs come up past my waist and the refrigerator hums menacingly as a notice to ant-sized persons such as myself that they are unwelcome in this world. She'd be awake soon.

Her? She was beautiful. Messy yet adorable hair, a petite frame with wide hips that attracted unwanted gazes, plump lips and the cutest smile imaginable made her a dangerous force to reckon with... especially at my current state. She was also my last girlfriend. God, I hated her. Brianna was the only thing that connected me to my old life. We had a brief relationship in the past and I saw us lasting the until the universe's end. She however saw a summer fling, quickly outgrew me and eventually broke things off. I reacted negatively. I was heartbroken, and wasn't sure what to do with myself. I called Brianna a whore repeatedly, refused to reconcile with her and dialed her frequently after becoming inebriated. After a particularly bad night of drinking, I'm not exactly sure what happened but I think I died or... something. I had a vision in a world that was all white and out of nowhere I heard an angry feminine voice damn me to a 'suitable hell' for my transgressions. Looking back, I think she was an angel or God or something similar. To regain my past life at normal size in the world of giants, I not only had to scale and get the attention of the giantess that unknowingly has me captured but I also have to apologize and beg for her forgiveness. Disgusting.
 
Of course I've tried to bypass this but I can't leave her two bedroom apartment. I attempted to leave from between the cracks in the front door but a "force field" of sorts made sure my efforts proved fruitless. My twenty-second death was an escape attempt I tried to take from an opened window. I figured if I made it outside the house, I'd be restored but there was no such luck. My death count is what embarrasses me most.

  • Death 7 - Swept up and impaled by a broom thistle
  • Death 15 - Crushed under the running shoes of one of Brianna's new boyfriends
  • Death 20 - Trapped in unruly carpet threads and left to starve to death
  • Death 26 - The aforementioned window jump
  • Death 39 - drowning in few droplets of milk from Brianna's morning milk after taking the better part of the day to reach the top of the table

Brianna's own odorous feet have claimed more of my lives than any of these other methods combined. In addition to crushing me in her normal socks and barefoot attire, heels (THAT I BOUGHT HER), clogs and sandals are just a few other ways she's made sure to have me plastered beneath her. It doesn't become any less unnerving either when a shadow is cast over you and once again there’s nowhere to run. In the following seconds, I knew I would be a stain beneath my ex-girlfriend's smelly soles yet another time. Once, I’d even been trapped between the crevice between her middle toes and suffocated after a few hours of constant pressure and pounding. Truly a humbling experience. I shudder at the memory.


 
Today was going to be different. I didn't want to be found by Brianna; I NEEDED to be found. Today I had to beg her to forgive me for what I did to her in the past even if it meant surrendering the tiny bit of pride I had been moronic enough to maintain. Today, I'd begin my Forty-seventh trek.