- Text Size +

 

 

 

15 minutes later the helpless worm squatted in the middle of her living room, trapped in a matching small cage. And his former sweetheart, always known as a wallflower, went busy in her bedroom, preparing his lesson!

 

There was gray carpet all around him, stretched out like the open sea. On one far wall he saw a white couch and a low glass-top table. Opposite of it was a flat screen screwed to the wall and behind him a wide cupboard with shelves going up to the ceiling. All seemed so familiar and yet so strange enormous!

 

Saying enormous – the most intriguing of all was doubtlessly his school crush. When she came back, the ground trembled and his knees turned into pudding. To begin at the top, her straight red hair was hanging around the shoulders, reaching down to the midriff. Ogling her from behind could cause serious danger when riding a bicycle!

 

Again she wore spectacles, but now with big glasses instead of big black frames. These frames were golden and elegantly shaped. And seven foot under them he saw the most tempting lips on earth, showing a semi gloss dark red.

 

Wandering further down to the objects of his true desire he passed a white blouse, a cravat, a charcoal coloured jacket with fine pinstripes and matching wide trousers engulfing two-thirds of the slim stilts convulsing the ground. To him this woman was as tall as a skyscraper!

 

Now he reached the sweetest nightmare of his live. Nothing let salute his tiny member faster than feet in open pumps! This definitely was a relict of watching his teacher walk around the class.

 

With the same pleasure like then his eyes scanned the half forefront of Molly's big toe and it's bent down neighbour, tautly caressed by fine fawn mashes giving those hard toes a treacherous smooth and cute look.

 

As a kid he dreamt to be inserted in the sole of his stunning blond teacher's pumps. She pushed up his head, pressed his face in the opening, fixed it and used him as the absent toe-cap, pricking him with long nails, one forced into his mouth and the other pointing to his forehead.

 

Since it was supposed to be a punishment, he heard his classmates laugh about him. And like all shoe tips his head sometimes crashed into a table leg or hit the linoleum covered floor underneath her chair.

 

Shaking off that memory he again concentrated on the real goddess ahead. Eight feet behind these eye-catchers, where the sole began to direct upwards, the foot was wider than two of him in a row. This fascinated him most! And ten feet further came the most disturbing pressure point, clearly to be seen as his cage now stood right under the arch of her right shoe.

 

The carpet in front of him creaked under the fife inch long stiletto-like leather heel, forced down by a 21 years old giant. He couldn't believe the tower ahead really was the same person he'd grown up with! In a view minutes she transformed herself into the will-breaking business lady of his dreams. Now he was hers with body and soul!

 

Detecting what caught his eyes, Molly slowly walked around the cage, sometimes hovering the second toe a little to give him a glimpse of the dark room behind it, to him the world he wished to live in. And this small gap brought out a strong cheese-like smell, normally hurting every minuscule nose. But to her surprise he crouched down, protruded his face and snuffled like an idiot. It amused her!

 

The next thrill he got by her raising the leg, knowing very well, the cage was much to weak to protect him from a destroying stomp. In an instant she could press all flat like a stamp!

 

Suicidally he laid down on his back, stroked his dick and looked 50 foot upwards under the black triangular sole of her slowly descending shoe. The smooth surface was old enough to visualize the outlines of the painful adorable foot upon it, causing him to melt like hot cheese.

 

In seconds his brain created images of himself rolled flat and abused as a self healing replacement for those thin sheets of rubber a cobbler normally glued to the leather. And as he watched the black tip of the slender heel, he imagined to be nailed to it as a shock-absorber. With drumming heartbeat he almost could feel the force from above and the rough pavement scratching his back while silencing the shrill stepping sound a little.

 

Finally her shoe touched the lid, teasing him with a scratching twist like turning out a cigarette. And as the thin bars began to bend round, his arousal was replaced by fear.

 

Then again both pumps stood on the ground, facing him with long red nails, two bulging the sides of the small peep-toes and two stabbing the soles. He almost went insane. And suddenly the cage flew up in the air. “Was that all?” he thought disappointed.

 

Placing him atop the table the queen of all bombshells said: “Now it's no longer a secret, which 'job' you dreamt of – isn't it? And this confirms the initial picture I got from you over the years. Boy, you are worse than submissive! You're a dirty little masochistic foot fetishist. Yes, that's you are! But I can't blame you, because we women need those perverts.

 

I think I have to tell you something about female feet and their 'lovers', because the most longing for this line of slave industry are completely clueless. They neither know what they become nor anything about their usage in the big female fashion world. Or do you know the main problem these nice models on the catwalk solve with shrunken men? It's not the hurt the ball of the foot has to endure!”

 

Shrugging Steven said: “To be honest; not really! But it sounds alluring.”

 

 Now Molly let him out of his small prison, set him gently in front of her right foot and spoke: “Imagine, your dream came true and today I bought you in a shoe store. What do you think would happen right now? For the sake of convenience I let you see it with your own eyes!”

 

Pulling out her nylon glad foot she gave him the order to climb in. Steven, small enough to fit through the peep-toe, entered an astonishingly wide cavern with deep imprints along the wall and a much deeper indentation in the back. And though it's been worn a short time, the surface was slippery wet.

 

Enfeebled he got down on his hands and knees and thought: “To use men of my size as some kind of gel-wear she would have to buy six for each shoe. And they would cushion only the bone-crushing balls of her feet.” Yes, her dimensions really turned him on!

 

Suddenly her finger approached from the sky, forced it's long nail into the sole and peeled out a slim pad from the middle, consisting of cellular rubber and a sheet of leather atop. And it revealed a cuddly lined cavity.

 

The head side, facing the imprints of the second and third toe, ended in the embossed center of the nearly triangular floor. The the rear end was slim and doubtlessly made for the legs. It reached up nearly a third of the aslope sole and was at the end a little deeper to absorb heels.

 

The cavity was made for bigger slaves called Gentle-Soles and offered an anatomical favourable position with the hip in the bending line of the shoe. So the mangling roll over didn't break any bone and they even endured the painful genuflecting in front of a low file drawer. Yes, this was doubtlessly a shoe for office women!

 

Curious about what Molly really had in store for him, he climbed the 60° steep sole until his head was above the shiny black leather roof. Preferably he'd spent the night in the soft cavity because of the erotic smell. Most men would have called it disgusting and suffocating, and the mouldily stench truly burned the eyes. But better to die under glowing hot toes instead of between lacerating teeth!

 

From high above the beautiful giantess watched his bumbling movements and said: “Now you could see, what's the main duty of living insoles! While walking, their faces glide up and down the second toe crevice and absorb the annoying cheese. And believe me, that's far from paradise. It's hell on earth and even worse when bought by me!

 

I'm in the mood to play a little game. Pretend you are this kind of care product, right now carried home in my shopping-bag. Clueless as every new insole you stick your head out of the shoe, listening to some introductions. And these are always the same. Are you ready?”

 

After that Molly stood up, towered over him with her hands in the hips and spoke as dominant as never before: “From now on you're forced to sniff up my foot odour ten hour a day at the office. And on the weekend we spend some quality time at the mall, most likely in my high heeled fashion boots. Why boots? Well, for breaking in fresh men you need three things – heat, sour sweat and plenty of time in the city. Saturdays I go shopping and Sundays are the days for museums or a walk in the woods. And every evening you change from the street shoe in a slipper. My house shoes are comfortable fluffy mules and only three inches high.

 

Here I stop my little role playing. I hope you enjoyed it as well as the guys from the discounter!

 

To be honest, I didn't overact a bit. To me human insoles are nothing but useful things. They have to sacrifice their lives to my classy toes, silently on their own and without annoying me by moving their legs. And I think it's unnecessary to mention that soles can't expect to be spoken to, let alone to receive any praise. I wear them like their inanimate buddies. Now I ask you seriously: Is this the kind of live you dreamt of?”

 

Looking up with childlike naive eyes he began to grin and replied: “This is my past and present dream. I can't await to become your foot slave!”

 

With a sigh Molly demanded to come out of her shoe and lay down outstretched on the carpet. After he did, she hovered her nylon glad foot over him, brought up the arch and let her toes horizontally float above his head. By doing this she exposed his one and only paradise as much as possible and coated him in an invisible fog revealing her most embarrassing secret. Molly owned extremely cheesy feet!

 

He only had eyes for the two long girders in the middle, corpulent like his chest and strong beyond limits. And the shallow shell her toes formed was emitting unbearable heat, growing with every inch they descended!

 

Ready to be stomped by this big adult foot, he pulled in his stomach to support his goddess' task. And as her callused skin touched his dick, he became slightly smothered by the fine moist fabric of the stocking. Thereafter the tree trunks he was watching pressed down each side of his face with hard joint capsules. Luckily he slipped between them since the weight of her foot was more than sufficient to pop his head.

 

Now Steven's imagination of a slow gruesome death in her shoe became more substantive because of the ten or more times amplified stench causing a little headache. Outside the leather, served fresh and warm from it's source, it was far from pleasant mouldily but a little like vinegar.

 

Now the goddess arched her toes and pulled the ball of the foot further on his chest until it hit the chin. This way she brought his face to the place where it would have been after an accurate installation in the cavern of her shoe. Though his nose was smaller she could feel it touch the creamy end of her log second toe-crevice. And to her it felt good.

 

Again she pressed her toes outstretched down, possessively engulfing the worm a little more. And sinking into the carpet's fibres he inhaled nothing but hot greasy steam. Only half an inch further from his previous position he endured the worst foot odour her sexy toes actually had to offer.

 

But this certainly wasn't what she talked about, because he suffered far away from the shoe. And even the stench in this shoe could not be called worst, because when she was like his sister, she possessed a lot of shoes. There would be a variety of sandals, mules, pumps, bootees, longer boots, surely over-knee boots too and maybe some with laces building a firm gas-tight fit. And to be worn in them with reinforced nylons or woollen stockings the whole day at work... Yes, that would be worst!

 

*

 

After several minutes she released the half gassed worm and asked again, if he really would abandon himself to such a live, which easily could last some years.

 

How should he answer? Though having goosebumps thinking about the truthfulness of his recent vision, the already doomed guy gazed up at her white face and nodded, puzzling her once more. She never ever had had an insole not screaming and snivelling like a baby!

 

First it was only a feeling, but meanwhile his fix idea grew up to the steadfast conviction that he was made for nothing else; as if Molly's mother bought him for her daughter's feet right after his birth.

 

Overhearing that nonsense she laughed: “It surely sounds very enticing, but I remember hearing something like 'not strong enough'. Sorry, but that's what you said!

 

Apart from this I really cannot understand your problem with me eating you. Well, didn't I reveal myself as one of the ladies you dreamt about? I'm a forensic psychiatrist at the local court, have my own office and subordinates. Over there on the wall you can see my diploma. And the sexy cloths I wear right now are my ordinary work outfit. What more do you want? To die for my benefits is a privilege!”

 

Steven watched her with big eyes! This edition of the sweet copper-head definitely wasn't the girl he knew from school. Her sweet round face with it's freckles reminded on the old Molly, but her lips had an irrepealable feminine, somehow authoritarian aura similar to the stern mouth shape of his mother. He felt so powerless as if she was 36 and he a six years old brat. So, what else could he do as to throw in the towel?

 

Now that he at last was broken, she put him on the tabletop, picked some carpet fibres from his sore back and said: “Here you can walk around for a while and show me your nakedness to force up my appetite. I know, you hunks are trained to do so. And when my mouth is watering that way that I'm constantly forced to swallow, then it's what? Time for the scaffold? No, I call it 'supper time'. Sounds much funnier, don't you think? Supper means smacking on you with foaming white saliva. Disgusting for the meal and delicious for me, ha-ha!

 

But what will tomorrow bring? Let me think about how to use the easy to absorb nutrients. Well, either I jog a little, burning you up in my legs, or I allow my body to store you right here.” Saying this she kneaded the flabs over her sexy wide hips. And a moment later she meant: “Since we are friend up from the sandpit, I want to keep you for a while.”

 

Speechless the naked morsel settled on the cold glass, feeling betrayed by his always hard manhood, which began throbbing while he watched her leave the room. And a minute later he heard with goosebumps the scrubbing of a toothbrush. His mistress really made her deadly mouth more receptive for the various tastes he contained!

 

Green with envy his eyes followed her cheesy feet dance over to the couch, swinging sexy with the angles and making alluring stepping sounds. Automatically his mouth was watering in despair preparation of washing out the same toe-crevice he'd been tortured with for ten or fifteen minutes. He really fell in love for her right foot and shrieked by noticing it. How could a man sink so deep?

 

Going back he analysed the crush he had on Molly and found out how small his brain always has been, because at school he on purpose sat one row behind her, not watching the girl. No, he only watched the innocent movements of her sweet feet! Well, from that point of view it was not so much her as his own dump brain utilising him.

 

Her right foot-bed again was sealed with the slave-dummy. And rubbing his nose he even felt sorry for this inanimate thing, using some nonchalant words.

 

Overhearing his bubbling Molly felt offended. But as a very good psychologist she immediately scanned his mind and recognised an attempt to change future by using provocations addressed to her feet. In this way she should be forced to show him he was wrong, what would have brought him inside the masochist's paradise hitting the floor. Yes, he was smart, but not smart enough for her!

 

Steven's lust was like a weapon longing to be used right now. So she said: “While I walk to the kitchen you can watch them once more and pretend to be a replacement for my enclosed office pumps, because one guy in them has suffered to death. Dream a little, my friend, because your imaginations don't even touch reality. You want to know why?

 

1. I only did tread you in the carpet, so at least you got enough oxygen.

 

2. Commercial insoles have a sense of smell twice as strong as yours.

 

3. For my needs these products must be ten times more sensitive.

 

Well, when I buy a set of common Gentle-Soles, each one immediately receives four injections increasing their absorbency. And when the potion has finished changing the nasal mucosa, they have to endure an odour twenty-fold stronger as you have met down there. That's an inevitable side effect! In shoes they naturally suffer much more, especially at the beginning, because I prefer to wear in fresh soles rigorously with high heeled boots.

 

And now, since you know what would be in store, you can enjoy your little pervy dream!”

 

This time his main attention was paid to groaning planks beneath the carpet and rattling cabinet doors when she walked past the cupboard. 140 pounds aren't too much for a woman of her age and frame. But to him, shrunken from fife foot ten to two inches, Molly weighed unbearable 3000 tons!

 

When she finally came back he examined her swinging hips and whispered depressed: “And this gargantuan body has to consume tons of food every day!”

 

The fact that he'd been a part of this gigantic world didn't matter anymore. He was small and felt even smaller when considering his near fate. From her point of view he couldn't be much more than an appetizer. She didn't really need his nutrients and could easily save his live. And this point made it most abasing!