- Text Size +

Now taking a bath in lemon juice in front of his first great love he observed all movements her full red lips made, while she seemingly didn't notice his presence.


Beside the flat bowl she placed a teaspoon containing a red paste which brought up memories of the day's first nightmare. It was the same hot chili stuff the gruesome cook pressed down his throat until coming out the other end. Tina had filled him like a Christmas goose. And since it settled a bit, it was his duty now to refill the upper gastric system to become full spicy again. So there was little hope to get sucked and squeezed to death only by her muscular tongue.


Both of them had been six years old when they met. To him she first was like a sister and then the love of his life. They lived in the same apartment building, made their homework together and celebrated funny doctor-games. Seen from this angle she was right by saying, he should know her better.


And now? Despite all these years she heartlessly turned him into TV dinner or rather a small snack. It was nearly as depressing as his buddy's journey down the rosy abyss of this cute little girl, the more so as Marc has been her godfather!


Unfortunately they watched the new Gourmantess-Channel where amongst other things little men became fried, cooked, baked-in or nicely placed on cream cakes. He saw youth and adult people on buttered bread, in cut open rolls and as goulash on a pile of noodles. And much of the so called gourmantesses were cute pupils.


Of course, looking the other direction wasn't better, because the smiles of his mistress exposed snow white axes as big as plates.


Steven had less time compared to a normal life, but plenty of time to explore his mental limits. He was stupid to assign himself to this firm where the pretty blonde cook got her special foodstuff from, though he didn't went out unpaid. Since every shrinking of a volunteer as well was valuable for science, he got enough money for his sister's new car. And this brought him back to the restaurant. With a shiver he now mentioned the ironic possibility, his sister celebrating her sudden liquidity right there.


The young man only had had any foreign secretary in mind, using her short break time for a fast in-between meal. He didn't consider the strange feelings to be eaten by a relative or someone he desired like this beautiful white skinned redhead. Looking up to her shiny blue eye, these innocent big windows to her soul, he'd rather fucked her!


Steven not only felt sorry for having such a short live, but also for the wasted possibilities the shrinking offered. There truly was only one commercial usage saving the slave's lives over some years. But he had to admit that nothing was more attractive than the high heeled pumps of a stylish young woman, even with toxic cheesy feet.


If he'd managed the market, it would have more to offer. As a child he had a lot prepubertal dreams including stars, women from magazines or common people like his stunning teacher. Mostly he vanished in shoes as an insole or a toe-ring etc. But sometimes he was forced to crawl inside a dildo of acrylic glass, or a witch transformed him into a tampon or a fever-reducing suppository. And during those doctor-games with Molly he got the idea to sit in a submarine the size of a pill-cam, playing internist.


Suddenly he was cut out of his dreams by seeing the red skin-folds high above pulsate in the same way like hours ago, holding back an increasing amount of spittle. And the following big gulp caused him to shout: “No, not yet!” Winking and clicking perky with the tongue she responded: “Oh yes, soon!”


The following minutes he learned to fear the sound of a rumpling human larynx. Any time she could gobble him up! And minutes at last shrank down to seconds as she gently told him to dive in the juice once more.


Finally she grabbed him with three long fingernails, brought him up to her mouth and whispered: “So, my luscious friend, time zero has come!


By the way, you didn't answer my question. Do you want to be bruised between molars or am I allowed to squash you slowly between tongue and hard palate? In both cases I first afford you the pleasure to get sucked like a goody. Sounds good?


Don't be modest – you only have one life to offer! And if there is an other idea in your pea-brain, except of swallowing whole, tell it to me. I have bread, noodles, rice, instant soups and a left-over piece of cake. You can chose to be part of a main dish or something sweet.


Wait, I got another idea! I tie your arms and legs around a warm asparagus, refine you with melted butter and fresh herbs, wrap a slice of ham around and pour sauce hollandaise over it. And while you ease your fate by humping the soft vegetable, I fry some chip potatoes.


Can you imagine, boy? You feel the impacts of the fork teeth, the sawing of the knife and hear me gorge amounts of food three times your size. And each time the steel comes closer until the first part of you or maybe the whole thing will be turned into a slurry mixture of asparagus, ham, potatoes, tasty sauce, saliva and at last my acid gastric juice. Yes, it would be more exiting to devour you as what you was dished – a peace of spice. Unfortunately I forgot to buy asparagus, ha-ha.


Enough talk now! Say what you want or I'll make a decision!”


The two inch small guy felt too upset to say anything and so the dice had been cast. Molly didn't even tell him his way to death.


With drumming heartbeat he stared at soft wrinkled lips as wide as he was tall and quivered with fear as the giant mouth opened fast. He clearly could see her ravenousness, because there was a wall of saliva bursting, wandering back to the wisdom teeth as thick white stilts. The deadly rows beside the big tongue were completely flooded by disgusting foamy spit. But one gulp later all was clean and welcoming red.


Yes, welcoming was the right word because of the inviting movements her tongue made near the abyss. And when the tonsils swung sideways the shady cavern turned into a cathedral.


Knowing, she never ever would relinquish squeezing out his tasty juices, he respectfully inspected her pearly white millstones. Each one was armed with peaks and sharp edges designed for cutting, tearing and milling raw male flesh including the bones and harder teeth. And as if she could read minds, the big mouth closed and spoke: “Impressing, huh? Well, for someone like me, having a bookshelf full of cookbooks containing thousands recipes for men, chewing one or more living bodies is an easy task. Meanwhile I crush the bones like salt sticks and pop their heads like peanuts.


Why do you look so disbelieving? Because of the books? – I's the truth! Men are my staple food. I have them every day for breakfast, lunch, dinner and as snacks in between. And my purse always contains a handful teens called Humgums, juicy soft but durable enough for one hour chewing.”


Interrupting her he asked: “But how can someone eat men every day? I mean, without us the human race is finished!”


Nodding she replied: “Well, that's magic! – Now knowing me better you may understand that I'm not in the mood to waste anymore time. If you hadn't been such a close friend, you already would be situated somewhere in the middle of my small intestine or even deeper.


It's high time to start your journey, the more so as I don't want to arrive at work with tired eyes. Ready for supper?”


This question Steven couldn't answer, because she pressed him face down on her appetent undulating tongue, shut the hatch with a loud snap and hastily scrubbed his skin with thousands of taste buds. First it felt like being washed with a soft sponge. But a minute later his skin burned as a result of special digestive enzymes.


Astonishingly quick the female bodies became used to living nutrients. This has been proven scientifically! But nobody could say, why the predigestion during sucking did the opposite of numbing the exposed nerve ends. Maybe a side effect of devouring the same species or rather the other sex. The best was to become crunched in seconds.


So for Molly's school friend began a true nightmare. If eaten by any other business lady during lunchtime it not even had been an ordeal. But on a Sunday afternoon at home there was plenty of time to let him melt down like sweets.


Well, the lovely redhead of course was aware of the undescribable pain she caused. And she truly felt sorry for him. But on the other hand women always loved to be worshipped, even if it meant for the man to suffer. Surely suffering is relative. You can suffer by standing in the rain while she has the umbrella or by getting stepped on as a living bridge over a big puddle. There were many ways to suffer for a lady, and Steven's not even was the worst.


Smiling dreamily she leant back, kicked off the shoes, hovered her legs on the table and enjoyed a taste like oral sex. She slowly rotated her helpless prey alongside, licking his back now and squeezing hot cream out of his orifices. To her his blood was like sweet fruit juice. And she felt the first bones crack.


Her endless power over him was so exhilarating, that she couldn't resist stroking her clit while increasing the pressure. More bones cracked and she could hear him scream a pleasing hymn of praise to her glory. Should she push up his volume level by squeezing harder?


Again he was allowed to kiss the back of her merciless tongue, only to receive a sore burp right in the face. Laughing she rolled him aside, gulped the juices and growled: “Could you smell the acid? It wants you to come down soon! Yam yam, you would make a very good appetizer for the fat canteen food tomorrow. If possible I would make you durable enough for having you every day before lunchtime.


The taste stimulates my whole gastric system and gives the stomach informations about the mix of enzymes and acid necessary to dissolve men fast and thoroughly. It guarantees peaceful nights without yelping puke-chunks. And if I would swallow you right now, you'd be dead in less than fife minutes. But before I let you assemble with the puke you have a job to do. So long, bon voyage!”


Amused she shovelled him back in the middle, smacked on him like Tina on Oliver and went on sucking with pressure.


The next time he got turned, it was sideways. Longing for more spice the red lioness pressed him hard to the roof of her mouth and began to nibbled his feet to mush. They cracked like popcorn, and the emitting taste was like an explosion, causing all of her glands to spit out gallons of saliva. He almost drowned in the stinky slime!


From time to time she moved him a little further between her molars, munching flesh an bones as easy as marshmallows. And when she was up to the knees, her enzymes already had melt away his skin.


Now the tired girl decided to consume it's morsel in a common way to end the pain. The last he felt were the peaks of four big teeth, two under him and two above, crushing his body with one bite. The intestines sprat out like jam. And a short time later the muscles and boned became the same pasty texture, ready for swallowing.


The copper-blonde cannibal held her head tilt back and savoured him with closed eyes. Then she gently padded her smooth belly: “Not bad, my friend! But you're not gone yet. The after-taste has to be erased too.” Saying so, she cleared a glass of wine and yawned, exposing clean white teeth. Absolutely nothing was left, as if he never had existed!


*


She couldn't forget about Steven's desire. What in hell drove him to crave for a disgusting and painful live in her shoes? Well, to him her feet must have been rock hard and as malodorous as ammoniac. Was it the lust to become dominated by a woman, to be literally under her, under the deepest point of her body? Could a man be that masochistic? Seemingly yes!


Eventually she switched off the TV, arranged the cloths for Monday and slipped in her nightgown. But before Molly could go to bed, there was something more to arrange – something new she bought and prepared a view days ago. Opening the drawer she sighed: “Too bad that Steven can't see this. He'd liked it.”


Inside the drawer, surrounded by stockings and slips, lay two shivering 3 ½ inch tall men, fearful beyond limits. They weren't simple Gentle-Soles from a discounter but branded articles she directly got from her cobbler.


Branded on every chest one could read: “Office Insoles – Size 8.” And the cardboard in the plastic foil containing all kinds of insoles showed the following label:


 


We congratulate you for buying the world's best shoe-fittings! Toe-Care-Products are designed explicit for business-women who are obliged to wear high heeled shoes every day.


Now you are the proud owner of youth twins, what guarantees a save and well balanced walking on heels up to six inches as well as fresh toes the whole day through.


They handle all kinds of odour, no matter if skin-burning sour, suffocating mouldily, cheesy or all together. They need little oxygen and endure much pressure and heat. And it's not necessary to put them out of the shoes at night. Theoretically you can wear them 24 hours a day.


For reaching this quality standard the Toe-Care-Industries only process healthy non-smokers, all grown up in controlled schools and trained to adore female feet of all ages.


Though their smell sensitivity at last is fifty times higher compared to normal men, we guarantee twenty years carefree walking with all kinds of shoes and stockings. There are absolutely no limits!


With our products you will enjoy your days at the office as well as a nice summer day at the mall. They are soft cushions for the balls of your feet and reduce the itching and burning of your hot toes. And in the winter they are cuddly warm.


A little warning for feminists and lesbian customers: This kind of wear is made out of men, mostly in the middle of puberty. So they most likely hump the balls of your feet while being stomped on the pavements. That's a side effect you must learn to tolerate, because only foot-fetishists reach the breathing-frequency you need to get rid off of the foot-odour.


And all the strong ladies sitting in executive suites we can assure what they want to hear: Even fetishists suffer like in hell. You'll become their worst nightmare!


The Toe-Care GmbH & Co Kg wishes much fun by walking on soft boys!


 


Molly read it loud, though the shivering teens already knew their meaning of live. And they also knew, this stately lady wouldn't have spent so much money if not necessary. They were pretty prepared for cheesy toes, but definitely not for a man-eater of her calibre!


Considering their near future brought up an evil smile. These boys, normally starting an education, were all she needed. And as expected they began to shriek while she banned them in the soles of black over-knee boots with fife inch stiletto heels. The intoxicating remainder of cheese in there, though several weeks old, built up a ghastly foreshadowing. For the first they had to endure the cold stifling smell the whole night.


As Molly went to bed, she stroked her white belly and whispered: “In one of these boots you would have changed your mind a second time. But which man already knows what he really wants?” Then she switched the light off, curled up and digested her deliciously school crush.


 


THE END