- Text Size +
Story Notes:

How the mum looks in my head. But fell free to imagen her how ever you wish :) 

http://pics.wikifeet.com/Siobhan-Finneran-Feet-639152.jpg

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Let me know what you think poeple :D

“Look out mum!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. But she did not here and the next second the sky above my head was replaced by the meaty tan sole of her foot. For the spilt second it hung there before crashing down I could make out ever little detail. The size eight foot was slightly dirty from walking around the house with no shoes or socks on but for a woman of her age ( 45) her sole was soft but like most women who worked long hours in heels there was some hard skin around her heel and toes. She was not a fat woman by any means but she was not skinny ratter she was somewhere in-between curvy with big calf’s and wide meaty powerful looking feet. It was not that they where not feminine but they looked like they would make short work of any puny bug that found its self underneath them. Puny bugs such as me , her son. Her foot hit the floor and crushed me down flat underneath it to her walking around with her mind on other things and no clue I was down there it might have felt like a small bit of plastic from a rapper or maybe a soft leaf underfoot. Just something that you would not even notice or if you did would not bother to think about. To me it was pure hell. I felt my body crushed down and spread out like a peace of gum underneath my own mothers foot. Every organ in my body was popped and rearranged I was crushed down at flat as paper. Because I was right under the ball of her foot when her back foot came up as she took her step the full weight of this pump giantess was on me. If my jaws where not crushed flat and full of my mums dirty foot flesh I would have yelled out in pain. As her back foot planed on the floor the foot I was underneath lifted up in to the air. But ratter than getting a brake and staying crushed on the floor I was lifted up long with it stuck to her tan sole like the specks of dirt and crushed blade of grass I had seen before. Just another tiny bit of trash stuck to her sole. Before I even had time to fell sorry for my self her foot smashed back on to the hardwood floor. This related about ten times each foot step driving me further and further in to her sole. Then it stuck me and my blood ran cold. She was getting her bag and making her way to the door. If she did not notice me on her soon she would slip on her work shoes and head of for a 12 hour shift with me underfoot. There was northing I could do to stop this as I could not move or scream. The last time I had ended up in her work shoe I was sure I would die. She worked as a Dr so for some of the day she was sat down but for the most part she was on her feet going from bed to bed making sure everyone was ok and checking up on things. I don’t know any more details as I spent the whole day crushed underneath her big foot in the oven that was her work shoe. Just as I was sure I was heeding back in to the hell of her heel I felt her foot lift up and her fingers close over me and rip me of her sole. I was lifted high my body still crushed down fat but starting the painful process of reforming the air rushing in to my chest. My mum held me up near her face. She was very tanned with big green eyes and a mop of frizzy brown hair with streaks of blond in it. “JOE” her voice thundered down to me. “I CANT KEEP TELING YOU NOT TO GET UNDER FOOT WHEN I AM TRYING TO GET REDY FOR WORK!” yep that’s my mum all ways got a sense of humour well at least when the joke was on someone else. I tried to say something back but my chest was still to flat to form words. “ITS A GOOD JOB FOR YOU THAT I BOTHRED TO CHECK WHAT WAS ON MY FOOT OR ELSE YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN COMEING WITH ME TO WORK” below me I here her slip her foot in to the heel. “I MEAN YOU JUST FELT LIKE A TINY BIT OF LINT DOWN THERE” Her fingerers are dinging in to me making it hard to get my shape back. “ I MEAN I GET IT YOUR 17 AND YOU THINK THAT BECOUSE YOUR SMALL YOU CANT GO OUT AND MAKE SOMETHING OF YOUR LFE BUT IF YOU ASK ME YOUR JUST PLAIN LAZY BUT THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS STAY OUT OF THE WAY OF PEOPELE THAT HAVE THINGS TO DO!” With that she bent down and scrapped me of on the door mat. “ I AM VERY UPSET WITH YOU RIGHT NOW BUT TRY AND BE GOOD FOR THE REST OF THE DAY OK?” She said before opening the door and steeping over me and out. I guess you could say this was all my fault. I was born normal baby size but with in a year it was clear I was growing smaller not larger. Needless to say my mum ( my farther having died before I was born) and everyone else freaked the hell out! The news papers picked up on it and thousands of testes where done on me. When I was around two years old I stopped shrinking at just under two cms tall. Now being two cms tall is bad but as you might have guess and one of the Drs worked out ( god knows how!) I don’t die well I mean I might die but not from being crushed. My body is like gum I can be crushed and twisted and spread out but I don’t die. For the first 16 years of my life my mouther keep a close eye on me educating me at home and trying her best to keep me safe. I mean don’t get me wrong I still found my self under her feet at lest twice a week and my younger sisters is a devil! But more on her latter. My older sister lovers me but well she cant watch her step all the time. As for my mums sisters....well I don’t fell like talking about them right now. But when I turned 17 I was fed up. I told my mum I wanted to be left to look after my self more. She was not happy but in the end she said “ OK BUT ON YOUR OWN HEAD BE IT. LIFE IS HARD FOR SOMEONE YOUR SIZE AND IF YOU WANT TO LOOK AFTER YOUR SELF I WONT BE THERE TO HELP YOU OUT IF SOMETHIG GOSE WRONG” That was last night the very next morning I made it down stairs to try and get my self some food and...well you know that part. I lay there felling my body finally come back to its self just as I was about to climb to my feet the door opened above me. I looked up and made out my ants face. I just had time to think “what’s she doing here” When her flip-flop clad foot lifted in to the air above me. “you have to be fucking kidding me” I mutated as my ant steeped down...hard.