- Text Size +

Mrs Jacobs was still on the prowl and her sadistic mind was in overdrive as she contemplated the cruellest punishments for all the cocky jocks in this school. When she passed one of the science labs, a small but noticeable smile formed on her face. A room full of danger and safety notices was the perfect place to deal with irritating jerks.

To her delight, she walked in and found the entire class sat on the teacher's desk, all discussing what they were going to do. One thing Jock High specialised in was smaller classes, mainly because the teachers could not control their pupils if there were a lot more. As a result, there were 15 students in this class, plus the teacher Andrew and his assistant, Rhys.

Mrs Jacobs could sense their fear as she slowly made her way over to the bunch of jocks. She figured they must have known already she would not show them any mercy and they were all as good as dead. She quickly snatched the lot of them and placed them in a plastic container so they could not escape, before putting on a pair of goggles.

'We're going to be doing some experiments today,' she said with a smile. 'I do know how much you love experiments!'

The class begged and pleaded with her but she ignored them, instead rooting through the cupboards to see what she could find. After a good half an hour or so, the headmistress had set up a plethora of scientific experiments which would all snuff the life out of the tiny, arrogant young men. Adjusting her goggles, she turned round and asked who would be going first.

Rhys had only started at the school this week and, not quite appreciating the severity of the situation, still wanted to prove himself.

'Look, if you promise to leave these kids alone... maybe... perhaps I could help you out...'

Mrs Jacobs smirked and plucked him out.

'I'm afraid I can make no such promise,' she said. 'But if it's any consolation - you won't live to see them all get obliterated.'

'What-?' Rhys cried, horrified, as he now very much regretted his bravery.

The teaching assistant screamed in terror as Mrs Jacobs carried him over to the first experiment.

'Don't worry,' she said. 'You've got an easy one.'

As Rhys wet himself, she set him down next to a conical flask marked 'Sulphuric Acid'. Having studied Chemistry for a few years, Rhys knew what the effects of this would be and screamed uncontrollably as Mrs Jacobs removed the lid and picked him up.

'Experiment 1,' she said, turning to the miniature class. 'What happens when you drop a tiny man in a beaker of sulphuric acid?'

Rhys thought his lungs might burst from screaming so much as she plopped him in. He splashed around before the horrific effects kicked in and his skin felt as if it was on fire. The stuff got in his eyes which felt as if they were burning and his hair, clothes skin began to peel off in large chunks. It was a truly horrific sight and yet nobody could take their eyes off him as he splashed about.

His screams began to die down as his flesh melted away and then finally he was silent. Mrs Jacobs observed the beaker where just a set of tiny skeletal bones were now floating.

'Very interesting...' she murmured to herself. She scribbled some notes on her notepad before turning back to the class.

'I bet you're all eager to go next!' she enthusiastically exclaimed.

'You're sick!' one of the pupils, Philip, screamed.

'Oh, a volunteer!' replied Mrs Jacobs before picking the squirming young man up.

'No, I wasn't-' The others were learning the best thing to do was to keep their mouths shut. Philip was certainly wishing he had. He had just witnessed the most stomach-churning sight of his life and he was certain his experiment would be equally as unpleasant.

Philip was a wannabe gangster, always rapping and wearing his trousers round his ankles. Mrs Jacobs despised 'his sort' which was not good news at all for the cocky stud. Waiting for him was a circular dish which was covered in methyl orange, an orange powder used for testing acidity. Philip had been paying attention in class and knew the stuff was lethal to swallow and, as such, thought he'd get the better of Mrs Jacobs by holding his breath.

This highly predictable antic merely made Mrs Jacobs smile as she slammed the jock face first into the powder, covering him completely in orange. Using just her finger, she kept him there so he could not move. Philip's heart was racing now. He couldn't hold his breath for much longer but he knew if breathed the stuff in, he was a goner. Mrs Jacobs had him right where she wanted him.

He began to squirm wildly and screamed without opening his mouth but eventually he couldn't hold his breath any longer and opened his mouth. Mrs Jacobs timed her part to perfection, knowing immediately when he had opened his mouth and choosing that precise moment to push his tiny face deeper into the powder so he swallowed a large amount.

She then let go of him, no longer needing to apply force. Philip screamed at her to help him before falling back into the powder and writhing about. Mrs Jacobs looked at her watch, figuring the choking little would be no more within 5 or 10 minutes. Satisfied, she moved back to the rest of the class.

This time, everyone stayed completely silent, irritating Mrs Jacobs. She preferred it when one of them was stupid enough to challenge her. Deciding to use their lack of enthusiasm to her advantage, she announced she would do what most science teachers did with an unenamoured class - get out the bunsen burner.

Not even allowing this to sink in, she swiped one of the pupils, hunky stud Declan, from the box and whisked him over to a bunsen burner she had set up earlier. The science experiments were definiteky inflicting fear into the usually cocky youths, as Declan soon too screeched and squealed, begging for anything but this.

As usual, Mrs Jacobs ignored him and switched on the bunsen burner, which ignited with a blue flame. Declan was in for a very grisly end indeed. Letting him sob for a moment longer, Mrs Jacobs then placed tongs on his feet and plunged him head first into the flame. The noises he made were bizarre indeed and many of his classmates placed their hands over their ears to spare themselves from his mangled cries. For Mrs Jacobs, however, they were music.

Eventually, the music stopped and there was very little of Declan left. His head had been completely pulverised into black ash whilst his chargrilled body looked a state. Nevertheless, Mrs Jacobs decided to test his flavour by tossing the tiny body into her mouth and chewing on it. She was surprised to find that, other than the fact it was slightly overcooked, the jock had quite an appealing flavour.

Licking her lips, the teacher returned to her box of terrified jocks. She was getting into the swing of things now and picked up another, Xander, who she placed on a dissection tray. Xander realised what was happening and, rather predictably, screamed and begged for mercy.

Mrs Jacobs responded by picking up the dissection knife. Xander had the looks and frame of a model - at least, he would do for about the next 30 seconds. Giving him a nod, Mrs Jacobs used the knife to slice his left arm clean off, prompting agonising screeches from the young man. She then followed suit with the right arm.

Xander's eyes bulged as he screamed uncontrollably. Mrs Jacobs knew she had to be quick. She wanted to painfully dissect him before the miniature jock bled to death. As a result, both his toned legs were sliced off simultaneously in one swift movement. Xander howled like a wounded animal at his agonising demise.

With his limbs separated, it was now time to slice him in half, but Mrs Jacobs added a cruel twist to this too. She started at the bottom and ever so slowly brought the knife up his body, dragging out Xander's nightmare for as long as possible. Xander screamed bloody murder as his crotch was ripped in half before the knife moved up to his stomach and chest, by which point Xander had been granted the relief of death. Mrs Jacobs continued anyway, slicing upwards to his head which was torn in two, permanently destroying his boyish good looks.

With a bloody heap now on the dissection tray, Mrs Jacobs set down the knife and moved back to the quivering jocks that remained. Her next experiment would not involve any sophisticated scientific equipment as it was much more of a rudimentary trick.

The unfortunate jock who'd be experiencing this was Mitch, an outspoken 'funny' man who Mrs Jacobs had heard many complaints about due to his sexism and downright nastiness. She tied the pleading stud eagle-spread to one of the benches before delving into a carrier bag and taking out a Mentos tablet and a bottle of cola. Mitch's eyes widened in horror as he realised what she was planning.

'Oh shit! No, please-!' But she cut him off by force-feeding him some of the cola. Much of it spilt all over him due to how big the bottle was but she managed to get enough inside him. As he screeched, she broke the tablet into tiny pieces and managed to force them in too. Mitch tried to hold on but eventually had no choice but to swallow, sealing his grim fate.

Mrs Jacobs stood back and watched in anticpation as Mitch could feel the tablet going down. He let out a final blood-curdling scream before...

BANG! The stud's stomach exploded, sending bits of the tiny guy flying all over the place. The tablet had clearly reacted with the coke and his tiny body had not been able to cope. Mrs Jacobs clapped her hands in delight and excitement.

Science had never been this fun!

NEXT TIME: Mrs Jacobs has some more experiments up her sleeve...