- Text Size +

The seven remaining survivors in the cardboard box was understandably very nervous now. They'd just seen 4 of their teammates and one of their coaches get sadistically and brutally annihalated and knew it wouldn't be long before they ended up the same way. Mary soon brought out her next weapon of choice from the trolley: a set of tennis racquets.

'I do love a good game of tennis!' Mary said, handing one of the racquets to Josie. Mary peered into the box of little men and selected her victim: star striker, Greg.

'Put me down you twisted slag!' Greg shrieked. Mary laughed. These jocks really needed to work on their insults! She passed the tiny young man to Josie so she could serve. Greg was shaking his head in disbelief and fear, willing this to be some sort of nightmare he was about to wake up from.

Unfortunately for him, this was very real and the arrogant stud was about to become the tennis ball in a very brutal tennis match. Josie gave the petrified teen one last look, staring into his bawling eyes as he realised there was nothing he could do to escape his grim fate. Then, she tossed him into the air and, as his back arched, she whacked it with the tennis racquet.

CRACK! Greg's spine audibly shattered as she hit him and he went flying through the air towards Mary, just about clinging to life, albeit in utter agony. Josie had hit him at tremedous speed and the crippled jock was going to sail above Mary's head. As a result, Mary lifted up her tennis racquet to catch him.

This did not quite have the desited effect though as the speed Greg was flying meant he went flying through the strung part of the racquet which sliced the screaming jerk into tiny bits. His remains then fell at Mary's feet.

'Oops!' Mary giggled. 'Looks like the strings were stronger than we thought!'

Josie tittered and helped Mary scoop up the tiny chunks of Greg before depositing them in the box with Danny's body and the rest of the team, again to show them the horrible fate that had met their friend. Josie grabbed one of the blood-soaked chunks and smothered it into Conan's face as punishment for his earlier comments.

'Mmmmmph!' Conan screamed in disgust, close to vomiting, before she finally dropped it, laughing at her own cruelty.

With over half of their team now dead, the remaining jocks were starting to let the pressure get to them, to the point that, when the next victim, Sam, was selected, he screamed a bawled like a baby. Like Sean before him, he wet himself in complete terror and the girls spent a while mocking him for this, before deciding that his inability to control his bladder warranted a urine based punishment.

'Oh shit, no!' Sam squawked as the container of urine made a reapparance for Jock High's first ever diving assessment. Sam was placed high up on one of the clothes hooks on the wall, with the container of urine being placed underneath him. Josie explained he would have to leap off into the liquid and they would assess him.

'Please don't make me do this,' he begged but he didn't get any response. The hunk dreaded to think what would happen to him if he didn't and so took a deep breath before readying him at the edge of the clothes hook. It was a long jump down and he knew his destination was far from pleasant.

He took a minute to compose himself (with little success) before leaping off, trying to keep himself poised and straight. The dive itself represented his athleticism and was actually quite impressive. Mary and Josie both nodded in approval, before his composure was lost as he plunged into the acidic urine with a tiny splash.

He rose to the top of the water, splashing and flailing about as every part of him stung and he gagged and writhed from his horrid plunge.

'GET ME OUT OF HERE!' he screamed, and Josie soon obliged, pulling the sodden jock out of the container. He continued to let out agonising groans and screams, even after he was yanked out.

'That was impressive,' Mary said, without a hint of sarcasm.

'It was so impressive,' Josie said. 'That we're going to make you do it again.'

'No!' Sam cried. 'Please don't make me go back in there!'

Ignoring him, Josie lifted him back up to the clothes hook, indicating he should dive in his own time.

'Do you really not want to go in there?' asked Josie, feigning concern. Sam shook his head but Josie stepped back and he cringed as he realised she wasn't going to budge. Holding his breath, he leapt off the hook again.

'Actually... it is a bit mean,' agreed Josie, before kicking the container out of the way. Sam lost his dignified posture as he saw there was nothing to break his fall and, with a horrified scream, he slammed head first into the hard floor. Josie was confident he hadn't survived the fall but, just to make sure, she pressed her shoe onto his mangled body, crushing it into nothingness.

'How positively cruel!' Mary exclaimed with a wicked grin, before delving into the trolley to find something else. Neither of them had had this much fun in so very long. As Mary searched for something to use, Josie grabbed another jock from the box, Jamie.

'Do you fancy an arm wrestle, Mary?' Josie asked. Confused, Mary spun around but, upon seeing the tiny young man in the palm of Josie's hand, she cottoned on and wandered over with a smile. Jamie's face turned to one of horror as he too realised what was about to happen.

Grabbing a piece of tack, Josie attached Jamie by his backside to the palm of her hand before crouching down over the bench ready to wrestle with Mary.

'No, please no-!' Jamie continued the theme of pointless begging before the girls clasped their right hands together, plunging Jamie into a world of sweaty darkness. No air was coming through so the student was fighting for breath. His demise would not be through suffocation, however.

The girls were of equal strength and soon started applying pressure on each other's hands, clasping them tighter together as they tried to force their opponent's arm over. Finally, they heard a crunch and a pop, followed by a squelch and both relented. Looking at their hands, they saw they both now sported a small blood splatter.

Wandering back over to the box, they decided to make Conan's life even more of a misert by smearing this all over him too. The stud screamed at them before retreating to a corner to throw up.

'Sorry for taking your turn,' Josie said to her friend. 'I just couldn't resist.'

Mary shook her head, indicating there was no need to apologise. Only four remained now and Mary had a plan to kill two birds with one stone.

'You mentioned being indestructible earlier,' Mary said to the four jocks. 'Now two of you are going to put that to the test.'

She plucked out goalkeeper Tony and striker Jack from the box before taking out two skipping ropes which she promptly cut in half. Josie was curious as to what she was doing.

'We're going to find out which of these two is the strongest,' Mary said, sensing her friend's confusion. 'By having ourselves a tug of war!'

'Are we competing against each other?' Jack asked, figuring he could probably beat the slightly weedier Tony.

'No,' said Mary. 'You're what we're tugging!'

She didn't even let these words sink in before she grabbed Jack, tieing his left arm to one half of the severed skipping rope and his right arm to the other. It was tied incredibly tightly and the pressure to Jack's tiny arms was more than he could bear. He let out screams of agony. A petrified Tony had the same done to him and was soon screaming also.

They decided to start with Jack who screeched and yelled like crazy. He normally didn't come into school, only attending when he had football practice. How he wished he had taken the initiative not to come in today!

Mary took one end of the makeshift tug of war rope, whilst Josie took the other. They both counted down before tugging. In the centre of all this, Jack let out a blood-curdling scream as he was pulled in both directions by the rope attached to his arms. Watching this, Tony keeled over and threw up as he knew he was next.

Because the girls were equally as strong, neither had a clear victory and so Jack could feel his tiny body being pulled apart and stretched as they continued to pull. It was only a matter of time now...

Sure enough, Jack let off the last scream he would ever make as the sound of splintering bones could be heard and his body ripped in half. His tiny exploding guts went all over Tony, causing him to throw up again, whilst the two mangled halves of his skeleton remained at either end of the now ripped skipping rope.

'I thought he'd last longer to be honest,' said Josie. Mary nodded in agreement before turning to a blood-soaked Tony.

'You're next!'

Tony had just witnessed the most horrific scene imaginable but couldn't find his voice to scream and protest. He managed to stammer out some inaudible noises but that was about at. Soon he was in the same position as Jack had been and the girls started tugging.

As the pain jolted him, Tony managed to find his voice and let out a series of noises he didn't know he was capable of making. He was so tightly wrapped that every movement knocked his body for six and he knew he wouldn't last long before being ripped apart.

However, everyone was stunned by what happened next. As the tug of war reached its climax, Tony's body was not ripped apart. Instead, both his arms were ripped off by the girls and the rest of his tiny form fell backwards onto the floor, shrieking and screaming in unimaginable agony.

'This guy can't even die properly!' a disgruntled Mary said before walking up to him. 'I wanted you ripped apart - and that's exactly what I'll get.'

As Tony continued to scream, she crouched down and embedded her long fingernails into his stomach, prompting yet more blood-curdling cries, before pulling outwards and upwards, ripping him open as if she was opening a tangarine. The whole floor was now just a bloody mess.

'Sometimes these jocks have no manners,' Mary said, before looking over to Josie. Only the two most vulgar men remained: team captain Conan and head coach David. Josie planned to obliterate them both in a grand finale.

Conan was a fine specimen, the definition of a muscular, handsome stud. He was the star of the football team and had been tipped to potentially play professionally. In his early 20s, he was slightly older than most of the others due to the fact he had repeatedly failed his final year as a result of his immense commitment to football. Despite this, he was arguably one of the most popular jocks at the school. He was the guy everyone wanted to be, although at this point in time, that was a fact that could have been debated.

Coach David, meanwhile, was a particularly abhorrent man. There had been many allegations that he had slept with various girls from the school next door but none of them had ever been proved. Even now as they looked at him, Josie and Mary felt a burning hatred that would only be rectified with his agonising destruction.

Josie picked them both out of the box and stared at them deeply for some time. Mary was on tenterhooks waiting to see what inevitably creative and brutal punishment her friend had in store for them.

She decided to deal with the blood stained captain first and gave David to Mary to hold.

'Do your worst,' Conan sneered at her, determined not to show weakness in the face of adversity.

'I hear you could have played professionally,' Josie said to the arrogant jock. 'Shame you had those fatal injuries...'

'What-?'

With a nasty smirk, she twisted the stud's tiny leg, instantly breaking it. Conan howled in agony as his leg was now fully twisted the wrong way.

'You fucking-'

He was cut off by his own excruciating scream as Josie twisted the other leg too. Conan had now completely lost the use of his two toned legs. His face was contorted in agony as he flopped over on Josie's hand.

'Now,' Josie sadistically said. 'I want you to beg.'

'FUCK OFF!' he roared in between his screams, prompting Josie to twist his left arm, which also broke with a snap. Conan was screaming so much he thought he'd pass out but he was not granted such blessed relief. Josie moved to his right arm.

'OK, you've proved your point,' he gasped frantically. 'Just stop!'

Josie smiled. 'Have you not witnessed anything that's happened today, dear? Do I look like the kind of girl who stops?'

Conan's eyes bulged in horror as she twisted the right arm which, like the others soon snapped. The noises the hunk was making were like nothing either of the girls had ever heard before. He had now lost all movement in his arms and legs. Crouching down, Josie leaned him against one of the benches so he was sat up, still screaming, before lowering her foot down so it gently touched his head.

'Please...' he moaned. She had entirely broken him by now, his only consolation being that he figured he would get a quick demise by being stamped out. He wasn't so lucky.

Josie slowly pressed her foot down onto his head, pushing it down. More agony ensued as he could feel his neck cracking before the pressure became too much for his ribs and they were destroyed also. Finally, when it seemed that just about evey part of him was broken, Josie followed through and brought her foot down, crunching him under her shoe. The football team had now been entirely eradicated.

Now that just left the coach, who Josie picked up in her hand. Like Conan, she could see that David would have been a bulking, stud of a man when he was full size.

'YOU'VE KILLED MY WHOLE TEAM!' he furiously screamed at her.

'Very observant,' said Josie.

'So what about me, huh? What sport have you got for me? Cos I won't give you the satisfaction of screaming...'

'Oh no sport for you,' Josie calmly said. 'Just pure and simple revenge for all the underage girls you've fucked up from our school.'

'Bet you're jealous-' David started before Josie's anger got the temper of her and she pulled down her school skirt and panties. David's eyes widened in horror as he realised what she had planned for him.

'Oh fuck, I'm sorry, OK? Don't you dare! NO-!' David screamed frantically as he was slowly brought towards her pussy and his head was pushed inside. David couldn't believe this was happening as he was pulled out again, before being repeatedly bring thrust in and out - he had become this girl's dildo. Mary watched, unable to take her eyes of this bizarre sight.

Finally, after much moaning and crying out in pleasure, Josie shoved him in deeper, so just his legs poked out of her pussy. Inside, it was unbearable for David as he was roasting hot and unable to breath. He couldn't die in here - the pussy of some sick teenage girl?! He squirmed uncontrollably but just couldn't get out.

But the more he squirmed, the more Josie seemed to enjoy it and soon David was engulfed in the most rancid tidal wave he had ever experienced as she began to orgasm. He was being tortured in every way possible, as her pussy closed up, he let out an agonising scream as his ribs shattered, whilst he he was now completely covered in her juices which clung to him like glue.

'I... can't... breathe...' he spluttered as he began choking on her juices which had completely swamped him.

Josie wasn't sure whether the vile man had been killed by her orgasm or had survived that, only to be crushed to a fine powder when her pussy closed. All she knew was that she had just experienced the greatest orgasm and had wiped out a waste of space in the process.

'I think Sport's Day's over,' Josie said, smiling at Mary as they both observed the carnage they had left behind.

'Indeed,' agreed Mary with a nod. 'So who's next?'

NEXT TIME: Mrs Jacobs teaches science!