- Text Size +

It wasn't just the female pupils who were enjoying getting their revenge. Mrs Jacobs was on the prowl to and nobody would want to be on the receiving end of her punishments. Wandering the corridors, she stopped at one of the Music Rooms after seeing some movement through the window. Opening the door and stepping in, she smiled as it seemed a group of jocks had been practising as part of their band when the gas was emmitted. A musical themed ending for them seemed highly appropriate.

The four piece band thought they were uber-talented and cool but their arrogance was not going to help them now. Often playing gigs in the school, the band consisted of Harry on vocals, Kieron on guitar, Nathan on drums and Will on keyboard. Mrs Jacobs wandered round the room and collected the four furious jocks, placing them in her pocket so she could deal with them one at a time.

Kieron was the first one to be plucked out and the screaming young man was taken over to his beloved electric guitar. It was Kieron's pride and joy - jet black and curved in a crescent shape at the end of the frame. It was a rocker's dream and Mrs Jacobs already knew how she would use it to obliterate the frightened musician.

She set Kieron down on a table and picked up his personally made plectrum which was the perfect size to do some damage. As Kieron whimpered, Mrs Jacobs dug the pointy end right into his skull. She made sure not to apply too much pressure as to finish him off too soon, but enough to make him scream out in agony.

'YOU BITCH!' Kieron screamed when she finally yanked it out. Mrs Jacobs cruelly smiled and answered not with words but with the last thing Kieron would ever see. She picked up his guitar so that the crescent shape was pointing down towards Kieron, namely the spike at the end. Kieron realised all too late what was happening as, with perfect accuracy, Mrs Jacobs brought the spike down on Kieron's head. The guitar ripped through his entire body and left just a gooey mass on the table.

'I never did like guitars,' Mrs Jacobs muttered to herself, before stamping on Kieron's beloved possession until it was in bits.

Delving into her pocket, she brought out Will who felt sick now. He had just heard everything that had happened to Kieron and now pleaded with her to have mercy on him. Unfortunately for him, Mrs Jacobs didn't know the meaning of the word when it came to cocky jocks.

She dumped the miniature stud onto the keyboard and enjoyed making him run up and down as she thumped the keys and he desperately tried to avoid getting squished. Not that it mattered. Before long, Mrs Jacobs took the choice entirely out of his hands.

Using an elastic band, she tied the young man up so he could not move, before placing him underneath one of the keyboard keys. Will knew what she was planning.

'Please don't do this!' he howled. 'I'm sorry! I'm sorry!'

Mrs Jacobs merely laughed and began thumping random keys with all her strength. His heart thumping, Will had no idea when she was going to thump the key he was under and squish the life out of him. Mrs Jacob's enjoyed dragging it out for some time.

Eventually though, her bloodthirsty streak got the better of her and she clenched her fist before thumping the key that hid Will. As the weight of her fist came down, she heard a crunch and a splatter and knew that she'd destroyed the life of yet another idiotic stud.

She was looking forward to the next one very much as she took her seat at the drumkit and dragged a squirming Nathan from her pocket.

'You fucking psycho! Put me down!' Nathan screamed.

A feisty one, Mrs Jacobs thought to herself. I'll have a lot of fun eradicating this one...

She placed Nathan on one of the drums before taking out his prized drumsticks.

'I'm pretty sure I remember what to do...' she said, before whacking the drum hard with one of the sticks. Nathan flew into the air a little and landed back down with a painful thump.

'You crazy little-'

She didn't let him finish before she whacked the sticks down again. This time though, one of the sticks missed the drum and hit the outer rim, causing it to splinter. The tiny splinters went flying into Nathan, causing a grotesque scene that not even Mrs Jacobs had predicted. One splinter flew straight into his crotch whilst another severed his right arm completely off. One final shard was lodged in his eye.

Now a bloody mess and screaming blue murder, Nathan wasn't so cocky. Mrs Jacobs let him suffer a bit longer before taking the drumstick that wasn't broken and slamming it down on him from a great height, reducing him to a mashed up pulp. Their group was now a one-man band.

Mrs Jacobs hadn't had this much fun in such a long time and looked gleeful as she plucked Harry from her pocket.

'I don't play an instrument,' the singer sneered at her. 'So what are you gonna do to me?'

'I hoped you'd ask that!' Mrs Jacobs replied. She grabbed some sticky tape from a nearby counter and stuck Harry to one of the amps so he couldn't move. He writhed and squirmed but couldn't budge. He had no idea what she had in store for him.

Putting on a pair of ear muffs, Mrs Jacobs then grabbed the microphone that was plugged to the amp and, in her worst singing voice belted out Celine Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On' at the top of her lungs.

Harry cried out as the awful singing blasted out of the speakers and he shook violently. Mrs Jacobs cruelly smiled before turning the microphone volume up to maximum. The noise was deafening and Harry was right in the line of fire. Mrs Jacobs hadn't even got to the chorus before his tiny body exploded with a splat.

Mrs Jacobs removed the ear muffs and surveyed the scene with a delighted smile.

'I think that merited a standing ovation,' she proudly said to herself, before casually making her way out to find more victims.

NEXT TIME: Massacre in the changing rooms!