- Text Size +

Chapter Two

Sam stood on the bathroom mat and began to get herself undressed. She pulled the damp work shirt up over her head and dropped it to the floor, then tucking her thumbs into the waistband of her cut-offs she wiggled her large hips side to side to slide them down down her legs and over her firm calves, standing upright to step out of them and kick them over to join her shirt. Next she reached behind herself and began to fumble with her bra clasp, she couldn't get her grip with her toy in her hand and struggled to shift her between her fingers and hold on to her as she struggled. With a huff of annoyance Sam bought the small girl round to her front once more, glaring at her briefly then looking about to see what she could do with her while she undressed.

The giant bunny gave an almost imperceptible shrug and Hannah found herself falling once more, her vision filled with the soft furred tummy of her captor and as she looked up at the smiling face that peered down between the shelves of two mountainous breasts she suddenly saw a lip of black fabric rise up behind her. Hannah's eyes went wide with fear as she realised what was about to happen and almost as soon as she had figured it out her feet touched down on the damp fabric and began to slide down the sheer material until her shins pressed into Sam's sex. The small girl looked up to beg for mercy but her view of the giantess was eclipsed now by the tummy that pushed out above her.

Forcing the girl's body into her panties Sam slid her down underneath her body, giving a shivver as she felt her toy slide down along her labia and wiggle against her like a little vibrator. Her legs clamped together as a flush of pleasure rose through her and she slipped her hand back out of her underwear and absent-mindedly groped at her breast as she gave a heavy sigh. Meanwhile Hannah was in a hot damp hell of fur and fabric, the panties she was trapped in were too small and held her tightly against the massive lips that pressed over her whole upper body, her legs had been pushed further under and were being sandwiched between Sam's ample buttocks.

As she screamed and struggled to get free from her prison Hannah was torn between disgust and fear. She was coated now in stale sweat from the fabric of the panties wrapping around her back and could feel yet more running down her legs as it came down from the huge bunny's ass, on top of that every time she tried to push herself away from being smothered and buried in Sam's soft pink lips she found her hands slipping on the juices formed from Sam's arousal, causing her to slip and bury her arms deep inside the hungry crotch. Just as Hannah thought it couldn't get any worse she was slammed from both sides by two thick meaty walls and clamped firmly between them, only the soft fatty padding stopped her from being crushed to pieces as Sam clenched involuntary with pleasure.

Sam gave a quiet giggle and a hum of pleasure as she felt her toy fight for its life between her thick thighs and took a moment to compose herself. She decided she would have to use the girl she kept in her bedside drawer tonight, but for now she needed to shower, and for that she needed to compose herself somewhat. Taking a deep breath and letting it out with a puff of her cheeks she reached around behind her, this time easily slipping of her bra and letting that fall to the floor before tucking her thumbs into the strained sides of her panties, keeping her legs clamped together so as not to lose her toy before once more wiggling her hips side to side and slipping them down to her ankles.

Hannah's world had become a torment of crushing pressure, bodily fluids and stifling hot air she was having to begrudgingly fight to get into her lungs. She felt herself being rocked, giving a little heartbroken whine of sorrow as a tear ran down her face, at least, she thought it was a tear, she knew she should have been crying by now, but it was hard to tell whether it was a tear, sweat, or the juices that flowed over her from the sex that kept trying to swallow her whole. Finally though there was a shaft of light and a wash of cold clean air as a familiar giant hand burrowed its way between the furry thighs to find her and drag her back out into the world. The rush of flowing water greeted her ears again and the bright ceiling light hurt her eyes as they adjusted to it.

Hannah gave a few small coughs, her throat was sweat-burned from breathing so much clammy air but otherwise she was so far unhurt. She had a feeling the huge rabbit was about to change that though as she felt herself moving again and the two were brought into the shower, the enormous glass door sliding shut and sealing them both in. For a moment Sam simply stood beneath the warm water, letting it soak her hair down over her shoulders and enjoying the warm fresh water slowly working its way through her fur and down her body.

Hannah was held so that just her feet poked out from the bottom of the giant fist but it meant she was only covered up to her hips and so free to move, breath and mercifully use her hands to wash herself of the huge bunny's sex and sweat. She was under the mammoth ledge of Sam's breast, the water cascading down onto her head as it ran over the smooth mound of flesh. She was loathed to have to wash herself in second hand water but she knew it was the best chance she was going to get.

Unfortunately for her the distraction of washing herself meant that she didn't see what Sam was doing. The giantess took her shower gel down from its tray next to the shower hose and flipped the cap open, she looked down at her toy and grinned, seeing that she was busying herself washing in the water that ran down Sam's body.

"Ready, little rag?" She asked sweetly, her devious grin giving away her intent.

Hannah froze in place hearing the words echo about her not only in the shower but in her mind as well, her entire body trembled but she couldn't move, her mind raced but she couldn't make it work in tandem with her body, fear completely gripped her. Her eyes flicked up in reaction to a movement above her then went wide seeing the open end of an enormous bottle of shower gel hovering overhead, she took a breath but had no time to scream before the thick goo was squeezed form its container and slapped heavily onto her head, streaming down over her face as she screwed her eyes tightly shut.

The thundering waterfall from the shower was being blocked by Sam's body while she soaped up her new rag, the tiny girl was struggling to free her face of the gel as it stuck to her and sealed off her ability to breath. Sam opened her fist and effortlessly slid the girl into the centre of her palm by pressing down on her stomach with her thumb, the action caused bubbles to form in the thick gel as Hannah's hands flicked between trying to push away the thumb crushing her midriff and trying to get her airways clear again. Sam barely noticed this however and continued squeezing gel onto the little rag's body.

The stark contrast of impacts and temperature changes was too much for Hannah, everything was a dull roar of noise around her and her body was racked with pain from being pushed about and starved of air, her head swam and as she finally managed to drag in a lungful of air she felt herself suddenly being compressed under a massive weight. She had no time to react to this new sensation as the pressure rolled up her body like she was being crushed beneath a rolling pin. The weight came up to her face and bent her painfully backwards over the edge of the giant hand, then swept back down her body, crushing and pushing her breasts painfully into her chest each time the pressure rolled over her.

Sam rubbed her hand up and down her rag, foaming up the gel and making sure it was spread about so it didn't all run off as soon as she started to wash. Once the gel had coated the small girl in a good layer of bubbles Sam began to wash. A wet smack and a small scream greeted Sam's ears as she slapped her hand against her arm and began to scrub her new wash cloth up and down. She swept the small girl the whole length of her arm from fingers to shoulder, smiling to herself at the soft feeling of the little body pressing into her flesh and starting to hum a tune she had heard earlier in the day.

The giant bunny giggled at the tickley feeling of Hannah's limbs kicking and flailing against her. It made her feel powerful, unstoppable, sexy. Sam's cheeks began to grow warm as she thought about what she was going to do with her toy girl later that evening, all the time she was idly scrubbing her rag into the grooves of her fingers. She moved her hand up and began to scrub around her neck, leaning her head over and grinding her small girl up and down then around under the back of her neck underneath long hair, it was there her ears picked up on the desperate wailing coming from beneath her hand.

She moved her hand down in front of her and opened it up, the limp body of her rag laid spread across her palm and up along her fingers panting heavily, she looked battered and defeated as a look of misery affixed her face. Sam took a moment, staring blankly at the little thing as she felt the hot water of the shower wash the soap from her fur, the rag coughed a little and spat white foam from her mouth but Sam simply moved her up under the hanging gel bottle. Squeezing a fresh blob out onto the rag's stomach she went back to washing, slapping the girl against her body once more and scrubbing at the day's grime.

Hannah felt herself being buried deep into the soft fur covering the giantess' body, water constantly poured over her face making breathing through her nose impossible, but breathing through her mouth allowed water, soap, and worse, stale sweat and grime to flood over her tongue. Her face was smothered by fur and her body was becoming sore and red from being ground and scrubbed over the gigantic girl, every time she tried to take a breath, salty water would wash into her mouth making her choke.

Hannah finally felt herself being moved out from the flow of water and thought that perhaps she could get a full breath, but as she breathed deep she felt the air was thick and musky, the heavy scent of sweaty body odour filled her lungs and stung her throat as she opened her eyes just long enough to see her head being moved up under Sam's armpit. There wasn't even time to scream before her face was jammed deep into the thickly furred crevice and she once again felt her body going up and down, being bent and twisted to fit the contours of the under-arm while she was gathering a slick veneer of grime that clung to her skin and invaded her senses.

Sam continued to hum her song as she swapped the rag into her other hand, noticing with some satisfaction that her once pale and feisty little girl was now turning somewhat grey with dirt and hung limp like a proper rag in her hands. She slapped it into her other armpit, her nose wrinkling slightly as her own body odour wafted up to meet her but smiled as she thought of how bad it must have been for her rag. She scrubbed away making sure all trace of sweat had been washed off and then held her rag under the spray of water, once again scrubbing her palm up and down it to rinse off some of the grime.

Another blob of shower gel and Sam started to scrub her rag over her breasts, enjoying the feeling of the small body being crushed into her ample flesh and scrubbing it over her nipples and round the large orbs. She rubbed it round and round closing her eyes and smiling as she went from one breast to the other pushing firmly to make the little thing wriggle and struggle against her. She giggled a little feeling her nipples harden as she continued to rub the rag over them and saw the tiny girl's head bounce off of them a few times as she was dragged up and down before finally she disappeared completely underneath the heavy mound and Sam began to scrub the underside of her breasts.

Her skin felt clammy underneath them but the fresh water and the rag soon had her feeling better, Hannah meanwhile was on the verge of giving up completely. She was raw, tired and ached over every inch of her body. The weight of the mammoth breasts that sat on top of her body was immense and felt like she was being pounded by two huge furry water balloons as she sunk into them over and over. She could smell the scent of Sam's body not just from the parts she was being scrubbed against but from her own skin and hair now as she soaked up more and more sweat and grime from her owner.

Her world turned upside down as Sam's direction shifted and she was being slid over the soft pudgy plane of Sam's belly, she felt sick as she saw the massive white-furred body sliding back and forth beneath her, disorientating her as she saw the ground so far below coming and going. As far as the rest of her experience had gone this wasn't so bad for her, she could breath, the soft tummy conformed to her body and the fur was downy even in the wet but the reprieve didn't last long as Sam plunged her down into the thick fur between her legs.

She was scrubbed through Sam's untidy bush of fur face first as various disgusting tastes assaulted Hannah's mouth while she gasped for air, salty sweat, bitterness and that same tang of the sexual juices she had been covered with earlier. There was no escape from the torture of being coated in grime and she soon found herself slid deeper down, her face and chest ground and mopped across Sam's huge crotch, being engulfed between the thick lips as all light and sound blinked in and out of her consciousness as she was repeatedly consumed by the girl.

Sam shuddered as she deliberately took her time scrubbing her rag over her sex, she was sure she could feel every detail of the small breasts and its little face rubbing over her sensitive flesh. The need was getting too much for her to hold off for much longer bug she didn't want to degrade herself by using a dirty rag to get her pleasure, for now she was just going to enjoy her shower and see where her evening took her. She squeezed another blob of gel onto the rag, she seemed to have developed a second wind in terms of trying to defy her as it weakly kicked its legs and beat its fists against her thumb as it pinned her in place.