- Text Size +

 

Sam flopped down on her sofa. It had been a hot, humid day and her whole body felt tired and dirty. Her normally flowing red hair hung limp in a long single braid down her back and her fur was damp with sweat from the overtime pulled in the stuffy café she worked in. With a deep sigh Sam laid back and closed her eyes, her skin felt clammy but as she kicked off her wide shaped converse the comparatively cool air meeting the plump pink pads on her toes felt heavenly. Wiggling her toes in the air she let out another softer sigh as her feet throbbed with renewed circulation. The normally pristine white fur of her feet had dulled to a slightly more creamy beige colour around the edges of her toes and soles where they had sweated in her shoes for hours on end.

Grimacing at the sweaty stains she plucked at her work shirt to pull it away from clinging to her chest and shifted uncomfortably in her cut off denim shorts. The material had no give and her plump thighs were being squeezed so that they bulged at the openings, her soft tummy pushed over the waistband and she tucked her hands under the small overhang to pop the button open, giving a small grunt of effort before getting her shorts to open and letting herself hang loose as she breathed out a large sigh of relief.

She decided the best thing she could do was shower and change into her night clothes, then she would probably grab a snack and chill out in front of the TV for the rest of the evening. Shifting her weight up off the sofa was an effort, especially with her tired body, but as she shifted to the edge of her seat and put the weight back on her feet she winced slightly at how much they ached. She thought about how a good massage and a nice how shower would do wonders for them and made the last push to get herself up. Raising her arms up above her head she stretched her whole body, her fuzzy tummy poking out from under her shirt as it rode up and she gave a wide yawn.

Letting herself slump back down she felt somewhat better and padded into the kitchen. Once again her cold, tiled floor felt good under her hot feet and she left wide paw prints of condensation behind her which gradually dissipated as she moved to one of her tall cupboards. Opening the door her eyes immediately rose to the top shelf where a white box sat on its own at the front of the cupboard, smiling she reached up and gripped the box, hearing a small whimper as she lifted it and brought it down to her.

“H-hello? Is anyone out there? Please... can you help me?” Came a tiny voice from inside the box.

Sam's large ears perked up at hearing the little girl's voice ringing out through the air holes of the box and smiled slightly. It always began the same way, the pleading, the begging, the misunderstanding. They always assumed she was there to help them, or pet them, or feed and water them.

Stupid things.” Sam thought to herself, her smile turning somewhat sinister.

She shifted the box in her hands and pulled the lid off, peering in as she watched the small human girl jerk in fear and scurry to the far corner of her cardboard prison, huddling up into as tight a ball as she could, eyes wide and staring at the enormous bunny that gazed down at her. Sam licked her lips briefly, the girl in the box was smaller than the one she had enjoyed taking her time over just a few days ago in her closet, but she would do nicely for what she needed her for. Her little 7 or 8 inch frame would fit nicely into her meaty fist and leave enough of her exposed to do the job she had in mind for her.

This one was different to her last toy, this one was more athletic in her physique, something Sam had chosen almost out of jealousy for the girls well shaped figure. She had luscious looking shiny black hair and she had been displayed as something of a show piece in the breeder's section of the shop where she got her toys. Reaching into the box Sam wrapped her hand around the body of her little doll girl, the little thing shook her head and slapped at Sam's thick fingers as though she might fight off the monstrous furry digits as they forced their way around her frame.

“No! No! Leave me alone!” The small girl screamed as she was scooped up and clenched in the massive fist.

Sam simply held the girl, ignoring her for the time being while she placed the box onto the worktop and slid the lid back on, then lifted it back into her cupboard and closed the door. Finally she turned to the girl who was busy making cute little squeaks and groans as she wiggled and struggled to get free. Sam's fist only really covered from the girls thighs to her chest so she had plenty of movement to try and wriggle around but she was still unable to make any leeway or even slide her arms out from the almost suffocating grip that clamped her in place.

As the girl struggled for a full breath of air she saw the other hand of her enormous captress loom over head. She tried to struggle and twist to avoid whatever was going to happen to her next, but to her surprise the giant rabbit simply extended a finger and began to stroke her gently over her head.

“Shhh shhh, don't struggle, we're just going upstairs to play a game! We're going to have a nice warm shower, wont that be nice!” Sam spoke in a cooing voice as she played up the 'loving owner' role.

The small girl slowly stopped her struggling, but tried to keep herself leant as far away from Sam as she could. The titanic bunny may be putting on a show of being sweet to her now, but this was the same giantess that had bought her from the pet shop, dumped her in a cardboard box with a few holes in it then shut her in a dark cupboard for who knows how many days. She wasn't going to be taken in by this odd display.

“What's your name cutie?” Sam asked in a sweet voice, her face showed a kind smile but there was a glint of pure amusement in her eyes.

After a long pause the girl finally spoke up.

“Hannah.” She said flatly, still refusing to relax and let herself look straight at the giantess.

“I'm sorry, what was that?” Sam replied, heavily over-acting her interest as she raised one large ear and cupped her free hand to it as if to highlight how tiny the small girl's voice was.

“HANNAH!” The tiny girl shouted, hurting her own chest and panting slightly to get the air back into her body, swearing Sam had tightened her grip.

“Awww, isn't that sweet... Well ''Hannah''-” She said, rolling her eyes as she said the name, as if emphasising how silly she found it “- I think that's a bit of a stupid name... how about..... Wash rag!” Sam exclaimed happily.

Hannah physically jumped as she heard the words, her jaw dropped open and bobbed up and down as she fought to find her voice, not quite believing what had just been said to her.

“Wash... What... What do you me-!” Hannah's little voice was cut off by the large black pad of Sam's finger suddenly being rammed into her face, the hot leathery surface smothering her face and bending her neck painfully back.

“Now now, wash rags don't talk back to their... Hmmm, owners? No, that would suggest you were worth enough to claim as my property... Lets go with 'user', that sounds about right.”

The only reply from Sam's new toy were the terrified squeals coming from behind the pad of her finger still held against its tiny face. She grinned and pushed a little harder, bending Hannah's head back to a full 90 degrees and giggling while she watched her little legs kicking frantically. This game was awakening the familiar sensations in Sam's loins which she oh so adored, a deep warm tingling that made her need more. With a sigh of satisfaction Sam finally lifted her finger off of Hannah's face, hearing the small girl take a massive breath and begin to pant as her face gradually returned from a purplish red back to her normal colour.

Sam gave a shudder and felt her cheeks flush slightly warm, it was time for the real game to begin. While her tiny continued to regain her senses Sam's attentions shifted back to what she was planning, dropping her hand down to her side she headed in the direction of the stairs and practically skipped up them in anticipation of the fun to come. Hannah's world was thrown about suddenly as she felt like she was being shaken like a can of drink. She found herself hanging sideways and swaying violently back and forth as her body dangled painfully from the clenched fist that trapped her.

Sam entered her bedroom but didn't pause like she often did to undress and inspect herself, she was more interested in getting showered first and having the opportunity to use another of her toys was no small factor in her haste. Moving through to the bathroom attached to the side of her bedroom she flipped the light switch on and closed the door behind her. She went over to the shower and turned the dial on the wall around until with a hiss the wide shower head began to spray water into the unit.

Hannah had been struggling the whole time in the now sweltering grip of the furry hand that squeezed her tight. The temperature was becoming unbearable and a clammy layer of sweat had began to cover her skin making her itch and feel disgusting. She had tried everything, kicking at the huge girl's fist and arm, even trying to bite her but with the grip crushing her chest she found she couldn't bend low enough to get her teeth onto the thick thumb that squashed her breasts painfully to her ribs.

She felt herself once again bent painfully back, the pressure exerted on her body from being lifted through the air made her feel like she was sitting in a rocket. Her journey came to an abrupt end as she snapped forwards once again, pushing the air from her lungs as her hair swirled about her face. She felt a few of the digits uncurl from her body granting her a precious opening to breath properly for the first time as she sucked in a massive lungful of air, feeling her ribs pop and click as they were allowed to expand properly for the first time in what felt like hours.

Her respite from her punishment however didn't last long as she felt herself pressed into a smooth cold metal dome, the surface felt ice cold against her slightly sweaty body and the hand behind her held her flat against it causing her to shivver instantly. She looked about her trying to work out what was happening, the world had been a blur of activity as she had been tossed about and shaken on the way to wherever she was now but as she looked up her eye caught on a marker that read “Hot” in red bold letters.

There wasn't a lot of time for Hannah to weigh up her realisation as her world shifted again, turning about until the 'Hot' marker sat under an arrow and she found herself turned on her side again. There was a thunderous hissing noise and a deafening roar of water as though she had found herself under the Niagara Falls and then as quickly as she had come up she felt herself falling again, her stomach rising as though it might push its way up out of her mouth. The sickening motions forced the small girl to close her eyes and grip onto the hand that now only held her in a couple of digits around her hips. She suddenly found herself wanting to be wrapped back up in the warm secure grip of the giantess.