- Text Size +
Actually, I am pretty tuckered out, I said because I was really ready to fall asleep.

Well that's too bad Maggie replied and I could see the sadness reach her face.

But...I could do it for you I said.

Oh that's so sweet but you have been starved for the last few days and I don't want to hurt you because you have no strength left she said.

I'll be fine, I said regretting I ever said no.  How could I say this to such a beautiful and nice person.

Well I do really love the way you feel down there so I would really like it if you could do it Maggie said.

I'll do it just for you I said.

You know it would be a lot more discreet and you could rest a lot more...I know this may sound stupid but...if you shrink a bit more Maggie said avoiding eye contact for a second.

I looked down at my watch and sure enough it said 

"Shrink to an 3/4 of an inch"

Yeah I can i said back.

Cool cause I have this idea forming that is really good...you know...and like...you know...either way you will like it Maggie said.

I accepted the message and I felt a sucking in motion in my stomach and the thigh I was on grew and so did Maggie and the outside world.

Oh my gosh, your so tiny and cute I just want to kiss you forever she said.  I think you should close your eyes so it can be a surprise Maggie continued.

I closed my eyes and I heard many strange noises and then the now even bigger plush finger pads pinched me ever so gently and I was put on a smooth surface with slight ridges that I could only guess was the flip flop.

Lift your arms above your head said Maggie gently.

I did as she wished and then I was pushed back against something rubbery and cylinder like.  Then I felt a rope tired around me to the cylinder.  I began to panic but then I heard Maggie say

Don't worry I'll never hurt you, didn't I promise that.

I said yes quickly but was not fully convinced for a second but then I relaxed realizing that she was right.

The rope was only barely holding me to the cylinder as I was allowed a free motion of up down and left and right.  If need be I could easily slip out.

You can open your eyes now Maggie said.

I opened my eyes to see the large expanse of the white flip flop around me with indents where the foot rested.  The was almost no scent of feet in this shoe.  I was gently attached to the rubber tube that goes between Maggie's first and second toes in her flip flops.  My mouth fell down to the ground probably.

Ready to try it out?, Maggie asked.

I just nodded dumb fondly as she lay the flip flop down on the ground next to the left one.  Maggie knew how to work me already more then before so first she seductively slid her left foot into her flip flop.  She would gently rub her soles along it and then take the pole and squeeze it between her toes showing what she would do to me.  Finally she put her left foot all the way in.  Now it was my turn and she did a similar thing.

She took her beautiful red painted toenails that contrasted the white perfectly and played with the flip flop.  Turning it sideways, lifting it, in general showing of her foot's power. I had an insta-erection.  Then she slowly slide her foot along the white flip flop surface.  Then she extended her big toe and gently rubbed me up against what seemed to me a pole.  Shivers were sent down my spine.  Her toe pad was so soft but also slightly sweaty from the ugg.

Maggie rubbed the big toe into my face just a bit more and I gladly kissed it and tried to hug it but to no avail since it was too big.  Then she moved her toe back and it stretched spreading away from the other four toes as it passed by on my right and then the rest of her toes on the left.  I looked ahead to see the wall of toe cleavage slowly moving towards.  Finally, it contacted my erect dick and then pushed up against my body.  It was like a massive all around hug.  Her skin was slightly moist and sweaty but it was also warm and inviting as my now slightly painful erection tried to hold on to  its load.

You okay Maggie asked.

Fabulous I replied.

I felt the flip flop dip slightly under me as Maggie put her full weight on it.  Then she began to walk. When her she first took her heel of the sole and began stretching the flip flop I was pushed very firmly into the skin due to the pull on the rubber.  During this also her skin was rubbing downwards on my body as her toes were stretched.  Then the toes lifted off the ground and there was a loud smack.  The skin now rubbed upwards as the toes instinctively pinched me to keep the shoe on.  After that there was a decent vibration as her heel recontacted the ground and at this point the pole moved backwards into her toes where the fatter area of the toes held the shoe in.  Then the process repeated except now I was rushed forward into the wall of flesh.  I didn't even make it to two full steps until I busted my offering between her toes.

Well that was fast said Maggie feeling the stickiness under her sole, it was tiny but she was looking for it.

God did I love her,she was just perfect in everything.  As she kept walking I licked and kissed her foot as much as possible trying to let her know my love for her.