- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

It was another Monday and I was at school early, I had to go in early to finish my AP computer science project that was due today.  I rubbed my eyes as I walked towards my locker that was at a dead end hallway that had a staircase and a door to the outside.  The lockers were all blue and yellow to represent the school colors.

I came up to my locker which was easy to remember because it was second from the right.  I put in the combo and opened my locker.  As usual, although I aways expect something else, I found all my books and that was it.  I grabbed what I needed for the first few periods of my second week of sophomore year in high school.

I closed the locker and started to walk down the hallway, from the few girls that were there I could tell they were eyeing me up.

I was one of those people whose looks could be deceiving.  I looked like I had decently toned muscles but in reality years of swim team had sculpted my muscles so when I flexed they really popped but I still wasn't the prettiest guy or most popular guy in school.  I was actually kind of loner, I had two best friends and a few friends but otherwise nobody else.

I opened the door to the computer lab and stooped automatically when I stepped in.  It was a natural thing now since I was 6 feet 5 inches.  I had to stoop in some places so  I just did it automatically to avoid the pain. I also had brown hair and green eyes to go with my height.

I logged onto the computer and touched up my project just inanity enough time to make it to first period.  After that the day flew by with the same old same old.  After school and went to swim club.

After swim club and I went to my locker and I opened it again, but this time when I opened this weird gas surrounded me.  I instantly passed out.



I woke with a minor headache and I slowly sat up waiting for my vision to adjust.  It soon adjusted and I found myself in a giant example of the hallway I had just been in.  I freaked out for a second but I quickly calmed down.  I quickly took stock if he situation, I was buck naked and tiny but I did have a watch on that fit my scale.  On it read the message:
"Sorry to pull you out of your normal life like that but this is a test funded by the federal government and you are a test subject.  For compensation if this random choice we will give you 1 million dollars once we are done with the experiment.  All the adjustments you can make will be found in the watch"

I read the message a few times as it scrolled through the watch display and then I pressed a button on the watch.  The watch reacted by showing me the time "6:50".

That was bad, it meant I had been unconscious for quite a while and school would start in 50 minutes.  I had to hide.  I didn't want to be some freshmen's slave.  As if to respond the watch said, "Invisibility? Press button to confirm". I pressed the button.  I can still get crushed though and if to respond the watch said,"Invincibility? Press button to confirm.". Then the screen read, "Info: 1 inch tall, setting invisibility and invincibility are on".

"Cool" I said to myself.