- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
No quotations means they are talking telepathically if you haven't figured that out.
I semi-sat there encased in the sock with Maggie's beautiful red toes gasping for breath.  I was so in love right now that I would do literally do anything she would ask me to.

I felt her toes wiggle around and put me back in previous position which was directly under her toes' arches with my face pushed into the big toe's arch.  I breathed in deeply the scent of her feet, it had that deep feminine smell with a touch of...I couldn't place it exactly but I thought it was strawberry shampoo.

"So I guess you like it in there, with my strawberry scented toes, and the sock.  Well, I have to go meet a teacher for some help so I'm going to put you in my shoe."Maggie said to me.

I felt the wind rush by and then a sliding motion as her foot slid into the ugg.  Her toes of course scrunched around me to fit in the entrance.  Then, as quick as it started the foot stopped moving as it was now fully encased in the shoe.  I was also fully encased in a shoe and then also in a sock.  I was now fully under her control although I never really had any control since I was so tiny.

"How are you doing?"she asked.

I responded by passionately  kissing and licking her toes.  The toes twitched slightly but they accepted the love.

"I take that as you love it!"she exclaimed to me.

I looked down at my watch and accepted the brain link option.

Hey now we can talk easier I said.

This is so cool she replied.

Yeah I said back.

Are you sure you can take my weight, I would never live with myself if I crushed you she said.

I promise I said

Well I trust you so here goes nothing she replied.

I felt the foot move and then I felt the large weight settle on top of me.  The toes molded to my form and squeezed on me gently.

Are you okay? Maggie asked in a concerned voice.

Yes I said, now go to that teacher so she or he can help you.

Okay she said back.

Then her foot swung forward and the toes released their hold on me for a second and then the heel came down and then my toe section.  I mushed firmly but at the same time gently into her foot.  My dick was thrust  into he soft folded up skin and he action was continuously repeated.  The rhythm was stable and my dick was shoved into the flesh and  then released.  I think I made it about ten steps before I bursted my load onto her foot.

The rhythm kept going but I soon was well out of love juices so I simply lay there kissing and licking her beautiful toes.  We reached the classroom after a while and I felt some of the weight leave my chest as she sat down.  Occasionally her toes would scrunch around me to make sure I was there but otherwise I was left to my own thoughts.  I was of course getting warmer as the foot also warmed up.

I made it all the way up until sixth period when I finally said

Hey, Maggie, it's kinda gotten quite hot here.  Could I maybe come out for a bit.

Oh god, I'm sorry I didn't think of that, she replied.

I felt her get up and walk as the toes gently squished me and released me although the sweat from her foot made me stick much more.  The scent was  very very strong but I loved it.  The sweat didn't taste that bad either when I kissed or licked her toes.

I felt the foot move again and I was hit with a cooler blast of air as her foot excited the ugg.  Then the sock was slowly peeled away but I hugged Maggie's second toe as the sock was pulled off.  Next, I saw her beautiful red manicured fingers come into sight as the pinched ever so gently around my chest and pulled me off the foot.  I was deposited in her left palm.

Lets use the brain link so nobody else in he stalls nearby hears us Maggie said to me.

Okay I replied as I surveyed the surroundings.

We were in a stall and Maggie was sitting on the toilet lid.  It was a normal stall besides that my beautiful love goddess was sitting right in front of me.

Do you have any water I asked.

Yes she said as she pulled out a metal water jug from her lunch box.  

I guess she was going to lunch.  She set me down on her huge thigh and I couldn't resist taking a quick look at where her private parts might be and I thought I saw a faint outline of her panties. At this small it was possible.  Maggie then dipped her finger into the water and brought it down to me.

I hope you don't mind this but I have nothing you can drink out.

I said I didn't mind as I licked the large water droplet off her finger and she did this a few more times until I had quenched my thirst.  

Hungry?, she asked

Yes, I replied.

She pulled out another cracker for me and I hungrily scruffier it down.  I took a bit more do drink and then Maggie said

Since your hot I had a pair of flip flops in my locker that I can put on instead if you want.

My, life can't get any better...