- Text Size +

I lay there under the warmth of her toe but she lifted it off me after a couple of minutes.  It left me with a sad feeling but I swallowed it down for now.

"Well I guess this is goodbye for now..."said Julia "...I really appreciate you allowing me to do that!"

"Ah it was my pleasure"I replied.

"Ha good one"she said.

She picked me out of her shoe and gave me a nice long kiss and then set me on the ground.  She got up and lifted her backpack, I got a beautiful up skirt shot of her panties and then she turned and walked for the door the giving me one last look.  I sighed.

I turned invisibility back on and headed down the immense hallway looking for a place to spend the night.

....

Friday

It had been so long since I had eaten,  I was starving but there was no sign of Maggie(the girl I really loved).

It was 6 o'clock in the morning judging by my watch when all of a sudden I was roused from my slumber by the gigantic door at the end of the hall opening.  In she walked in with all her beauty.

She was beautiful, her brown hair cascaded down to her shoulders and past by a few inches.  She had pretty blue eyes and that big smile that made her so cute to me.  She had yoga pants on with a long sleeve top that showed off cleavage(which was not as big as Julia's but still nice sized.  Then another stunning aspect were her beautiful hips, not too big and not too small, just right!  Her uggs we're bearing down on me.  They were blue and the type with buttons on them.  

I quickly turned off the invisibility and waved and screamed at the top of my lungs.  Surprisingly she did look up from her phone and see me down there on the floor(I guess the watch might have amplified my voice).

"What is that?"she asked a loud.

"Help!"I shouted.  At this point I really needed help because I was starving.

She looked at me and crouched down slowly.  It was magnificent and her hair rolled down to make a beautiful circle around her face.

"Michael is that you?"she asked.

"Yes"I said back.

"How did you get so small?"she questioned.

"Long story, please can you help me.  I'm extremely hungry, I haven't eaten for days!"I replied

"Oh sorry..."she said in a conceded tone "are you okay, do you feel like fainting!"

I expected her to do his since I knew she also really liked me.  I just never had the guts to ask her out.  She had once tried to get me to go out with her but it was when I was still to busy playing video games to do that stuff.

"No please but can I have something to eat.  My stomach hurts so much"I said not lying.

"Sure..."she said "...but at my locker okay so do you mind if I pick you up?"

"No"I replied.

She gently allowed me to step into her palm and then she slowly stood up to make sure I didn't fall.

"Hold on"she said.

Maggie started walking forward and there was a slight bounce but nothing major as she kept her hands steady.  We made it down the hall to her locker.  Now she gently pulled away her right hand and put in her lock combo.  She opened the locker and put me on the shelf as she pulled down her backpack which gave me a beautiful view of her cleavage.  She pulled out her lunch.

"Here have a cracker"she said gently handing me a cracker from her lunch.

I devoured it so quickly that I was surprised myself at the speed at which I ate it.  The one cracker had stuffed me up and as she tried to hand me another I said

"No thank you, I'm stuffed"I said.

"No way" she said giggling a bit.  "This tiny handsome devil could eat more then that!" She said this as she reached out with her finger and tickled my stomach gently.

"You really think I'm handsome"I said.

"Yeah, of course, why do you think I asked you out last year?"she said.

"Oh right we'll..."I paused for a second "you know I really like you to and I think you know..."I stumbled on.

"Yes, yes, took you long enough" she said while leaning in to kiss me.

Her head banged against the locker and she grunted a bit in pain.

"Are you okay?"I asked concerned.

"Yeah, just got a little excited you know"she replied

This time she picked me up in her palm and kissed me.  Her lips touched my body and it sent a shiver of excitement through it.  They wrapped gently around my almost whole body and they were pressed in by the suction of her kiss.  It was so amazing!  Maggie wasn't joking about waiting for me to asks her out cause during the kiss I felt her tongue creep out and lick my balls and dick.  It massaged them gently by rubbing it's warm moistness over my private parts.  It was so gentle and loving like Maggie.  I could not hold my load for long and I burst all on her tongue.  I was panting and out of breath.

"How was that?"she asked winking while she set me down.

"I wish I had asked you out earlier"I declared and she laughed the laugh I loved so much.

"So where do you want to spend the day"she said teasingly.  Wiggling her cleavage a bit.

"Actually, you know I'm kinda into something else"I said really embarrassed.

"What, you can tell me.  I know I'll love it cause I have a few kinks too"she said while rubbing my stomach with her red painted fingernail on her index finger.

"You know...feet...and stuff like that"I said and I swore I saw a little light go off in her eyes hinting to me that maybe she liked it.

"So you want to spend the day in my shoe"she said.

"Actually specifically in your sock"I said.

"Why not?"she said.

She sat down next to her locker on he ground and then pulled off her ugg from her right foot.  Out emerged her foot encased in a white sock with a flower design on it.  She then pulled that off slowly revealing her silly smooth skin that lead to her breathtaking toe cleavage and then to her red painted toes that were not too long or not too fat, just right.

"You ready?"she asked me who was sitting on her left knee during the whole show.

I nodded my head and her right foot moved over to me. I laid  down on her knee and her plush soft toes gently grasped me and hugged me.

"Your my goddess!"I yelled and she whispered back:

"I know"

Then her white sock slid over me and my five friends and they released me.  Now the sock held me firmly in place.  Her toes began to scrunch around me exploring my little body and moving it around.  When she finally got me curled around her big toe so I could see he top of her beautiful red toes and my dick was trapped between her big and second toe she slowly moved them up and down at first and then progressively faster.  I could see the two toes working hard and to think that I was finally in her sock like all my dreams with her red toes that I loved and that loved me back so much, I couldn't take it exploding like never before!