- Text Size +
As I lay gasping for breath in the nylon I heard the sound of the bell ring signifying first period had started.  Julia wiggled her toes for some comfort but by now my dick was numb.

Still the experience was amazing, the soft toes on top of me would flex or relax barely noticeably at my size let alone Julia size.  These movements occurred even when she made a slight movement, it was like her feet had a minuscule action to match each full action that was happening above.

I felt the foot rise again judging by the elevator like motion and once again Julia started her shoe bobbing but this time I pulled my dick out from between her toes and just enjoyed the sensation of the hugs I was getting from her toes.

Hey Michael, do you by chance what is a biggest atom on the periodic table? she asked telepathically.

Yeah, Francium I replied 

Thanks she said and squeezed be tightly with her toes to the point were her shoe fell off cause her toes were wrapped around me.  I felt the elevator go down and them once again the awesome sensation of her toes coming in like they do to enter a shoe(very lady like Cinderella did she was definitely trying to impress me) and then the gliding across the sole.  I heard the leather creek as her heal forced its way in.  Once again I was sealed in her flat and nobody was the wiser.  I kissed and licked her toes to thank her for the display.

Stop she said.

Why, you don't like it?  I asked. 

No it's hard to concentrate on a test when your making me horny.

Sorry I said.

Don't worry about it.

Her toes embraced me lightly and then she went back to work.  I took this time to trace my hand over the nylon feeling its texture.  This was so new and cool to me, I absolutely loved it.  Once again I couldn't believe I was there with her huge toes, it was such a fantasy come true.

The next few periods went by in a similar fashion of nothing exciting by by sixth period my manhood was ready for some more action but Julia had quite a few tests to take so I got nothing, just sat there waiting.

Finally when the final bell rang she headed off to her locker I knew she was paying attention to me again.  She would walk in this light fashion with a gentle toe squeeze around my dick every step.  Once she reached her locker and got everything she needed she packed up her stuff and sat down there doing her homework but focusing a lot more on playing with me in her shoe.  It was amazing but once the halls had cleared up she pulled of her nylon and took me out.  She slipped her nylon back on a set me down in her flat. 

"Look Julia, I really like you and thank you for his experience but I really am deeply in love with someone else" I said waiting for her to hit me or something along those lines.

"I understand, but in reality I should be thanking you, I was so mean to you before and now you climbed into my shoe and allowed me to live out my fantasy.  As a thank you gift can I give you one more thing?" she replied looking at me

"Yeah I guess" I said uncertain.

She gently scooped me up in her hand and  used her other hand's index finger to slowly rub my cock.

"I know I'm one of the hottest girls at school and probably one of the biggest breasted girls in our class so do you want to try?"

Before I could respond I was lowered into the partially exposed cleavage.  The two huge mountains around me were so warm and soft.  They were so big, I mean in real life they would not fit in my hand.  Now they were the size of a van if not bigger.

I looked up and saw Julia smile down at me from above and then two huge flesh walls collided as she pushed her boobs together around my tiny form.  I was in a ocean of beautiful silky smooth flesh that smelled like a nice perfume.

Then the breasts were realeased for a second and I was scooped out only to find myself being lowered into the flat right into the arch section.  Before l even got my bearings Julia's nylon clad big toe nearly covered my entire body.

"Look at you barely bigger the. My big toe!" she said to me winking.

Then she moved her toe to my crotch area and flexed and relaxed it on my tiny dick.  The nylon was slick after a full day and her smell was perfect and so was her touch.  I erupted all over huge toe.