- Text Size +
Then I heard rhythmic thuds behind me and I turned around in time to see a girl I though I recognized from 10th period chemistry walking towards me.

She had medium length brown hair that was straightened and she wore a hoodie and jeans.  Finally, she had on gray flip flops that held her turquoise painted nails.
 
Before I realized she was going to step on me her foot went up and came down on me. It was uncomfortable because I could not move and the hard rubber sole was dirty but I felt no pain.  Instantly the foot lifted off a she stepped back looking back wondering what she had stepped on that she felt.  I saw her shrug as she kept walking.

Now I knew the watch wasn't a lie I was ready to move on when I saw another girl enter through the door.  This one I recognized as a girl that really hated me because last year when her friend asked me out I turned her down but still she was really hot.  She had blondish brown hair and her name was Julia.   Julia was wearing a skirt and a tight top that showed off her big boobs at normal size but humongous now even from a distance.  Then on her feet she had a pair of black flats and nylon clad legs.  I was so glad I was invisible.  If she found me I would be better off dead.

Julia headed for her locker and she opened as I started heading toward her for some reason.  She was putting her books into her backpack getting ready for school.  She had slipped off her shoes in the progress and I had a foot fetish so I went by her to investigate.  God was she gorgeous at this size.

I looked at her nylon clad feet  and just saw barely that she had a  beautiful pink pedicure under her nylon.  Since I was invincible to crushing an idea began to form in my mind.  I looked at the pair of plain black flats that seemed pretty new and up at Julia  who was fixing her hair in the mirror.  Wouldn't it be ironic if she was my first and she hated me.

At this point such a erection that I climbed into her shoe without thinking and laid down in the toe section.  I breathed in the scent deeply and my erection grew bigger, it was so good.  Then the shoe shook and I saw a 5 nylon clad toes grab the edged of the flat and then slowly slip in.  They glided evenly through the shoe and over me. 

The second the warm nylon feet touched I nearly erupted right there but I held on.  The weight settled on me but unlike before the soft sole of Julia's foot molded to my body like a plush pillow.  It must have been what heaven was like.  The Julia began to walk. It was so amazing.  My dick was poking the nylon between the toes and as the foot went up it rubbed my dick upwards and then as she stepped down it rubbed down.  I exploded instantaneously onto her nylon but as soon as it started it ended.  Julia must have reached her class and sat down  because the weight was greatly reduced but I was in store for another treat.

As Julia sat down she lifted the right shoe, the one with me in it and crossed her legs.  Then she began to play with her shoe by sliding her heel in and out.  To accomplish her toes had to flex and relax and with me in her toe section I was squashed and then released and then squashed again.  My dick was being rubbed and my face lips were pressed against the nylon giving me a delicious taste of feet.  I was being driven insane with sexual lust by a simple girl like Julia bobbing her shoe.  She was all unaware of this as a tiny one inch me came all over her foot multiple times with that simple action.