- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The toys tell the newly shrunken Mike he's just one of them. Not sure about where this will go.

Dear Jason,I know you're going to be 18 soon, and you're going to be making the decision of who's going to shrink you and become the center of your world,  at least for a time. 

At least, I hope you make that decision before it's made for you. I didn't get that option when I was your age. 

I know it's frustrating, to become small after you've spent so much time trying to get big. Girls towering over you at 12 was just a prelude to adulthood, it turns out. When I was that age, there was a humorous greeting card that people would send to boys of middle school age. "Life isn't fair. Just when girls get interesting, they're taller than us."After the Rebalancing, they came out with an updated version that added this line... "and when they get interested in US, we get SMALLER!"

You're going to need help from friends to get through this time. One of the best friends of my life helped me deal with all the changes. You may not believe it, but he's a piece of plastic. He's colored hot pink and he's about six inches tall, meaning sometimes he's taller than me and sometimes he's smaller.

I was a little annoyed, to tell the truth, when my mother fixed me up with a 40-year-old cougar to end my virginity and become my world. Surely there was some girl my own age who could possess my life. "She has a teenage daughter", my mother answered. "In a couple of years she'll be old enough for a boyfriend.""Mom!" I answered. "No girl is going to want her mom's old sex toy!""You're not a sex toy!", my mother answered. "You're a person with rights, even if you're only a few inches tall...""Even if I'm whatever size Sandra wants me to be", I snapped back. 

--- 

---I was a little annoyed, Jason. But not that annoyed. Maybe my mom had picked up on something that had happened a couple of months before. 

The school had one of those mother-son events, kind of like a father-daughter dance. This was a baseball game and I was one of the pitchers. Sandra doesn't have a son but she was there as a volunteer. I was a senior in high school and I knew she had a daughter a couple of years younger than me.

At first she looked like just another mom to me. Then I started thinking about how good her figure looked for being as old as she was. Old to me, at the time, meant some unimaginable age past 35 or so. 

I was sitting on the bench when Sandra walked over, putting me about eye level with her butt. Her butt was nothing spectacular. It was not one of those prominent MILF asses that so many guys my age started falling for, not long after the Rebalancing (and that males your age are still falling for, FWIW). it's just that with the capri pants she wore, it looked pretty good. The panty line was visible but not too visible.

I had stared at a few asses, before, mostly of girls my own age.  But I had never stared for so long, or so hard, at a mature woman's backside. My mind was wandering, imagining what it would be like to tug at those pants, and to slip a hand beneath the silk I imagined underneath.  

Then the fantasy seemed to direct me, rather than the other way around. Suddenly I imagined myself being as tall as that ass, climbing over those pants, into that crack, kissing those round hills. At that moment, Sandra's head turned backward, and her eyes met mine. Because I was staring at her ass, I had to look up to see her. I started shifting on the bench. I had never imagined anything like this before. Her ass seemed like a woman at my scale, while her face floated in the sky. 

Then I heard my mother's voice..."Looking at anything interesting?" she called. I muttered and blushed and shifted on the bench again, tugging at my pants, trying to will the erection away. That must be why she gave me to Sandra. 

---

I didn't rebel or try to break out of Mom's plan, which meant I soon found myself in Sandra's bedroom. I was hyperventilating. I knew when it was finished, I wouldn't leave that room again unless Sandra was carrying me, in her black panties, her stocking, her bra, or someplace more intimate. 

Before I got small, I noticed Sandra was using sex toys, a lot. She would periodically press a vibrator down on her clitoris  as she prepared to take me inside. She also used a hot pink dildo and a blue item that looked like a fireplug, about two inches tall. By the time she was ready for me she was pretty wet for a 40-year-old. 

You know, I don't think I ever explained to you what it feels like to shrink.

Of course, you're already horny, but that's just the beginning. First, your whole body tingles. Then it feels like it's on fire. Then your dick gets hard. REALLY hard. You only think you've been hard before. When you're 18 and this happens to you, it feels like concrete. It would take a hammer and chisel to take your cock off. 

Then there's this feeling that's hard to describe. It happens just before you really start to shrink. Instead of feeling like you're at your normal height in the big world, you feel like you're hundreds of feet up in the air. Even though you're looking down at a woman, you feel as though you should be looking up at her. Instead of feeling like a six-foot tall man, you feel like a tiny man in a tiny airplane flying around a woman. You feel like you're too tall, too big, too heavy. Your hands get numb. It's as if something is telling you to get lighter, and narrower, and shorter, and smaller. 

The next thing you notice is the woman seeming to grow around you. Her pheromones get stronger and as you get smaller, even stronger than that. All of her perfumes, fragrances, also become stronger, and especially so does the aroma of her honey. So unless you're pissed off, the way I was the first time I shrank, you just start to develop awesome feelings for this being that is becoming the sky over your head. 

The first time, I wasn't ready to accept what was happening at first. But eventually I could feel our roles reversing. I could feel myself becoming attracted to the power above me, and to associate femininity with divinity. As I reached a certain size and perspective, I lost my grip on that mask men keep on their emotions when they're big. It was like being high. I laughed and couldn't stop myself. 

The powerful feelings of shrinking completely took over as I came. When the afterglow faded I was just three inches tall, lying in front of a purple slit covered in honey, surrounded by peach-colored skin that extended to her thighs. Then the skin became the color of copper. Obviously her tan lines.

I began to see her mature body in a different light. The moles and veins and blotches and brown spots between her navel and knees got a lot more interesting, especially when the moles are as big as the palm of my hand and the brown spots as long as my torso. I didn't know it at the time, but the Goddess of Love was doing some things to make older women more... interesting... to younger guys when they shrink.

Then I saw her two fingers dive into the dark entrance that was as tall as my shoulders, slurp into the deep, wet place, and then turn to face me, dripping with honey. I backed up in fear.

"Don't worry", the voice towering above me said. "It won't shrink you again."

Carefully, I approached and licked her fingers, in a sort of pagan-feminine parody of a sacred ritual. The body and the spirit, the feminine energy that made me small and swept me down from my old life and expectations forever, now became a part of my body as I ate Sandra's honey. 

I saw Sandra scoop up her toys, one by one, and rinse them in her sink. Then she did the same to me. She had the sex toys piled on top of a towel on her closed toilet seat, and decided I should join them.

She dried us off one by one. Then to my  surprise, she pulled open a small chest, the inside covered in fake fur, not unlike a purse. Then one by one, she tossed the toys inside. Then she picked me up and dangled me over the box. "I don't belong in there!" I shouted. I was half-surprised by the sound of my voice. I had thought it would go up like a chipmunk. Instead, it still sounded like me... but thinner, without resonance... as if a parrot was imitating my voice. 

"Yes you do", Sandra answered. I had thought my ears would translate her voice into a rumbling, manly sound. That didn't happen. She still sounded like a woman to me... but her voice sounded deeper, and richer, than any woman's voice I had ever heard. Then she closed the box. 

As she carried us to another room, presumably her bedroom, the toys and myself rolled around in the darkness. Finally the rolling stopped. We had been placed on a table. I sat up in the darkness, and thought about opening the lid to see out into the room. I had no thought of escape. That was an impossibility after the Rebalancing, of course. But as I tried to stand, I felt weight press into me. I was being tackled. Even more strangely, my tacklers were plastic. 

"Rookie, it's time for you to learn a lesson!" It was a tiny, thin voice like the one I recognized as my own. But it seemed to be coming from the vibrator that had just been at Sandra's clitoris... now almost twice my height at five inches. 

"Now that you're small, you're just a toy like the rest of us!", the six-inch-tall pink dildo announced as it used its head to shove me in the ribs. "We are a team and we have to work together to get our Mistress Sandra off!" the vibrator continued. ... and the tiniest voice of all chirped in. "... and rookie, there is no "I" in TEAM ... or TOY!""Now what's your name?" 

"Mike", I answered nervously. "Mine's Buzz", answered the vibrator. "Danny Dildo here", said the pink phallus. "... and I'm Biff Buttplug", replied the blue toy that had most recently been in Sandra's rear end. It was the only one shorter than me. Only I wasn't sure if it was an "it" or a "he"... and if they were all "he's", what did that make me? 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.           The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.   No copyright infringement is intended.