- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello everyone! First things first, I would like to apologize for the long wait on this chapter. I've been really busy these past few weeks and I barely had any time to write. On top of that, we had a medical scare in the family last week and I wasn't up to writing for a couple days. Things are finally calming down and the medical scare turned out okay. So without further ado, here is chapter 26 of Fleeting Love. Hope you enjoy and please leave a review!
Fleeting Love: Chapter 26

Jon was the first to wake up the following morning. At her request, he had spent the night in Alexis' room. After everything she'd been through, he couldn't blame her for not wanting to be alone. He tried to talk to her about the game, but she refused to say any more. He slept fitfully and constantly woke throughout the night.

The coming meeting with Aphrodite was making him anxious. He was furious with the goddess, but he couldn't afford to ruin everything now. If he said one wrong word Aphrodite might decide to call the deal off. Pushing these thoughts out of his mind, he got out of bed and put his shoes on. Jon wanted to get some new clothes and shower before seeing Aphrodite.

Alexis was still sleeping peacefully so he decided to leave her like that. He kissed her forehead and went to the door. He hesitated for a moment with his hand on the knob. There was a growing feeling in him that this deal would inevitably go south. Part of him wanted to just stay with Alexis and another part urged him forward. In the end, he listened to the part that wanted him to see Aphrodite...

____________________________________________________


Jon walked slowly down the hallway to Aphrodite's office. The walk from his room to this point had probably been the most nerve racking in his life. He was now wearing a light red shirt, tan cargo pants, and the same white shoes. Although, he felt like he should be wearing a bulletproof vest and other protective gear. The coin necklace was safely in his pocket. He almost left it in his room, but brought it with for some reason.

When Jon got to the office's double doors, he froze up again. This could be his last chance to back out. Not five seconds later, the doors swung open seemingly of their own volition. Sitting at her desk was the goddess of love, beaming happily.

" Jon-Jon! There you are! I was beginning to wonder what was taking you so long. Come in, come in. " she said waving him in.

He cautiously did as she said. The doors magically swung closed behind him.

" Now, before you say anything. I had my reasons for putting Alexis into a game. That girl has quite the little mouth on her. I wanted to make sure she knew her place before we made our deal. I would never let anything bad happen to her though. You care about her so I have to respect that. "

He wanted so badly to let the goddess have it, but he kept his mouth shut.

" Can we move on to the negotiations? I don't really have anything nice to say about that and I'd rather not ruin this. " he said, folding his arms on his chest.

" So be it. Except we won't be doing the negotiations here. I have a special surprise for you. "

Aphrodite rose from her chair and snapped her fingers. Suddenly, they were no longer aboard the S.S. Aphrodite. Their new surroundings were unfamiliar to him. It looked like they were in a Ancient Greek style temple. The entire structure was made out of the same pristine, white stone. He was standing in the center of a huge grand hall with four pillars to the left and right. Torches were placed on the walls and pillars. Looking above, he saw some braziers hanging from the ceiling by chains.

At the head of the room was a large, stone throne with intricate carvings and a high back. Two braziers crackled faintly on either side of it. A staircase behind the throne led up to a second floor that he couldn't see well from his position. The entrance to the temple was a gigantic set of open double doors.

" Welcome to Olympus, Jonathan! " the goddess said, flourishing her hand.

Jon's mouth fell open in shock. Had he heard Aphrodite right?

" S-Seriously? This is Olympus? Am I even allowed to be here? "

" Not exactly, but what the other gods don't know won't hurt them. It'll be our little secret. Besides, you're only going to be in my temple. "

Still in a state of disbelieving shock, he ran to the temple's entrance to see the home of the gods. The area beyond the doors was flanked by two pillars on each side. A large set of stairs led down to a dense fog of clouds. The fog stretched as far as he could see. More clouds floated overhead as well. Sunlight streamed down from between them. In the distance, he saw another temple much like Aphrodite's. Aphrodite appeared next to him with her hands clasped behind her back, grinning happily.

" It's quite beautiful, isn't it? " she said.

" Yeah... Where is this place even? "

" It is not on Mount Olympus if that's what you're thinking. Olympus is it's own self-contained world. Not completely separate from your world and not completely part of it. Only we gods and those who we allow can enter it. No human can stumble upon it by accident. "

Jon slowly nodded his head in response. He was still pretty mystified by all of this and had trouble forming complete thoughts.

" Whose temple is that over there? " he asked, pointing to the one in the distance.

" That would be Apollo's. God of the sun. He's rarely ever in it though. "

He marveled at the spectacular world he was now in for a few more moments before snapping out of it.

" Why did you bring me here? "

" It seemed appropriate for the deal we are about to make. Also, I thought it would show you that I have no intentions of killing you. Why would I show you this place if I did? "

" Pardon me if I still don't find this reassuring after everything you've done. Can we start negotiating now? "

Aphrodite nodded and suddenly they were standing in front of the throne. The goddess fell onto it and stretched her legs out with a sigh.

" Ahhh, home sweet home. " she said.

When she didn't offer him a seat, he continued talking.

" Well, you know what I want. I want your word that you won't kill me or seriously hurt me ever again. You will never do anything to Alexis again without her specific permission. You will give me time to spend with her between games because I know those aren't gonna stop. And I am never doing another game with any of the Aguilar's. " Jon demanded.

" Listen to you! Hahahaha! Telling me to do these things instead of asking me like you should. I'm afraid that's not how this is going to work, Jonathan. I have some of my own conditions. And I forgot to tell you there is one more thing you must do before this deal can be made. "

" What? Are you shitting me? I already did the triathlon. You can't keep adding things I need to do. "

Aphrodite wagged her finger at him while clicking her tongue. " Watch your language, Jon. I let you into my home. No need to be rude. The last thing I want you to do is easy and we can do it right here, right now. In fact, we can even discuss terms while you are doing it. "

" What is it? " he asked, folding his arms over his chest.

" I have finally deemed you worthy of touching my divine feet. You are going to give me a foot massage. The best you have ever given. "

Jon was taken aback by her request. He definitely had not expected her to ask for that.

" Why now? Why am I suddenly worthy? "

" To further prove I have no intentions of getting rid of you. This will 'seal the deal' as they say. There is no way out of this one. Either you do it or we have no deal. " Aphrodite said, shrugging.

Jon wanted so badly to curse at her about how unfair this was, but he held his tongue. He had come this far and wasn't going to let everything he went through be for nothing. Instead of lashing out, he dropped to his knees before the goddess.

" Fine. I'll do it. I just want to make this deal already. " he said, defeated.

" There's a good boy. Take off my sandals and begin. "

She held up her foot for him and he started to remove her sandals. Instead of her usual knee high sandals, Aphrodite was wearing much simpler ones that he removed easily. He looked up once both her feet were free to see Aphrodite watching him eagerly. She was also wearing a short, white toga with a strap over her left shoulder. Her hair was untied and the ruby necklace sparkled brightly in the light coming from the temple windows. Her foot suddenly rose in front of his eyes, waving to and fro.

" Hello? I said you can begin. Do not make me wait. "

Jon took her foot in his hands and froze as he felt an odd sensation wash over him. His whole body tingled pleasurably and his member was becoming erect. Aphrodite's feet were incredibly soft to the touch. Finally taking a look at them, he realized they were the most gorgeous feet he had ever seen. Her toes were evenly lengthened from biggest to smallest. Her soles were slightly wrinkled, but not too much. He didn't usually like pale white feet, but Aphrodite's drove him into a frenzy. Jon couldn't take it anymore! He began working his thumbs into her sole, completely hypnotized.

" Ahhhh, that's nice. All that practice has definitely made you worthy. I must be honest, Jonathan. There is something I never told you about me. I doubt you are even listening, but I'll explain for the subconscious part that might be. As the goddess of love, I have special powers that the other gods do not. Power over love, pleasure, and desire. Normally when a mortal looks at me they become hopelessly infatuated. They only wish to serve me any way they can. You were different. I purposely didn't let that power overcome you. I wanted you to remain yourself for our little games. But with the power that naturally exudes from my body and your foot fetish, I'm afraid you are now mine. Mind, body, and soul. Now we can forget about that silly deal you wanted to make. When you're done with the massage, I'll let you go back to the ship to tell Alexis that it's over between you two. I never should have let you see that girl again. She's been nothing but trouble. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner. We are going to have so much more fun now! " Aphrodite gloated.

Jon just continued to rub her foot, not listening at all. His focus was entirely on the beautiful feet before him. Chuckling, Aphrodite leaned back in her throne and closed her eyes. He grabbed her other foot in his left and started massaging it as well. A thought occurred to him through the haze of Aphrodite's power. What do a goddess' feet smell like?

He brought both of her feet up to his nose and deeply inhaled. It was the most heavenly scent he had ever smelled! He couldn't begin to describe it, but he absolutely loved it. His eyes rolled back in his head and his member twitched in excitement. Jon never wanted to leave Aphrodite's feet! He licked at her soles from top to bottom. Her feet tasted amazing too!

" Oooooo, that feels great. What a good pet. I think I'm going to miss the old Jon-Jon a little, but if you keep this up I won't for long. " Aphrodite said sounding pleased.

When he finished licking every inch of her soles, he put her toes in his mouth and sucked on them. He was enjoying it until a voice started nagging in the back of his mind.

" Put on the necklace. It's our only way out of this. " the voice demanded.

" What? No. I don't want to get out of this. I want to be at Aphrodite's feet for the rest of my life. "

" No, you don't. Aphrodite's magic is making you say that. Now put on the coin! I'm not going to let it end like this! "

He decided to just ignore the voice and continue what he was doing. The voice persisted in yelling at him to put the necklace on. Suddenly, his right hand began moving by itself. It slowly let go of Aphrodite's foot and moved towards the pocket that had the coin inside. He watched it for a few moments before going back to sucking on her toes.

His hand dug into his pocket and pulled out the coin. The constant nagging from the voice was beginning to make his head hurt, so he removed her toes from his mouth. The moment he did his hand threw the necklace over his head. A white light flashed in his eyes when the chain fell around his neck and then he felt nothing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jon snapped his eyes shut as the light faded away. He blinked a few times before finally seeing where he was. His left hand was on Aphrodite's foot, holding it in the air. Aphrodite sat in her throne with her eyes still closed. He couldn't believe it. He was back in control of his body! Putting the coin on had worked!

Ever since Athena enacted her plan all those weeks ago, Jon had been a prisoner in his own body. It seemed she hadn't fully explained what her real plan was. Instead of just removing his memories of the Isle of Amazons like she said, Athena trapped the real Jon in his own mind. Meanwhile, a different version of Jon was put in control of his body. That "other" Jon played his part perfectly because Aphrodite didn't seem to have any idea about the plan.

For the past weeks, he could only watch through his own eyes as another person controlled his body. He had been quite afraid that Aphrodite would discover him by looking into his mind, but Athena locked him away tightly. To his credit, the "other" Jon did a reasonably good job while he was in control. He did pretty much everything the real Jon would've done, except for a couple things. Now that Jon was back in control it was time to finish Athena's plan.

Seeing everything Aphrodite had done while he was trapped made him more determined than ever. The games were going to end today. He realized that he had stopped rubbing Aphrodite's feet and quickly resumed. The goddess sat on her throne in blissful ignorance.

" I hope you're enjoying this, bitch. I'm gonna wipe that smile off your face shortly. " he thought, grinning to himself.

Jon tucked the Chthonian coin under his shirt to be safe. Aphrodite's necklace glinted in the sunlight around her throat. It was within reach if he lunged forward. Once he had it, he would have to get away from her and hope Athena appeared quickly.

" This is it. All I have to do is grab the necklace and I'm free. I can live my life with Alexis in peace. " he thought, taking a deep breath.

He let go of her foot and lunged for the necklace with his right hand. He was just centimeters away from touching it when Aphrodite's hand shot out and grabbed his wrist in a vice grip. He tried to break free of her grasp, but it was too strong. Aphrodite's eyes drifted open and narrowed into an angry glare. The room went cold and his skin erupted in goosebumps.

" What in Hades do you think you are doing, boy? " she hissed through clenched teeth.

Jon's face went ghostly pale.

" Oh, shit! "