- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Reunited and it feels so good.
Fleeting Love: Chapter 5

Jon picked Alexis up in a bear hug. " No way! I can't believe its you! I haven't seen you in forever! " he said happily.

Alexis looked down at him from in the air with a smile. " I know you big goof! Put me down. We have a lot to catch up on. "

He set her down and took his first good look at her. For the most part, she barely looked different at all. Her skin was still lightly tanned, her smile as perfect as ever. Her black hair was a bit longer than he remembered. Alexis was wearing a black V-neck blouse and a short floral print skirt with black, pink, and green. He was quite happy to see that she was barefoot.

" We can admire each other later, Jon. Come on. "

She grabbed his wrist and led him into her room. Alexis's room was an exact copie of Sandra's, the only difference was her black suitcases in the corner. Alexis pulled him out to the balcony on the side of the ship. There was a glass table with two chairs waiting for them. The railing was made up of four horizontal white bars with two vertical bars supporting it.

" Mmmmmm, the sea breeze smells amazing doesn't it? "

Jon was busy looking up at the sky. Hundreds of stars were spread out across the black canvas. " Yeah. It's beautiful tonight. "

When he looked back at Alexis she was taking a seat at the table so he sat down too. " So, what're you doing here? I thought Aphrodite erased your memory of the weekend we spent together. "

" She did erase my memory for awhile, but a couple days ago she gave it back. She made me an offer to come on this cruise liner free of charge without my parents. She made them think I'm at a gymnastics camp. Then she said if that didn't sound good enough, you were going to be on the ship too. Since I had my memory back, I really wanted to see you. I accepted. "

" Wow, she really gave you your memory back? That doesn't sound like the Aphrodite I know. "

" Yup. She told me I should wait a day to see you. Give both of us time to settle in and get used to it. Now it's your turn. Tell me everything that's happened to you since our weekend. "

" Are you sure? It's some pretty... boring stuff. "

" Yes, Jon. I want to know everything. "

Jon looked up at the sky nervously. " I'm not sure if you know who wants me to talk about that. "

" You don't need to worry, Jon. Aphrodite promised that she wouldn't spy on us. She trusts me, so you can tell me anything. "

" Alright. " Jon said wearily.

For the next hour Jon told Alexis everything he'd been through since their weekend. He left some of the worse details, but when he got to the part about the game with Ingrid an anger boiled up inside of him. He told the story, not leaving out a single detail. The more he said the angrier he became. By the end he was all but yelling. Throughout the story, Alexis looked increasingly horrified.

When he finished Jon turned to the ocean, he couldn't bring himself to look at Alexis. As he started to calm down, he realized he had been breathing heavily the entire time. His story only dug him deeper into the dark place. Without his noticing, Alexis came around the table and put a hand on his shoulder.

" Jon, I'm so sorry that happened to you... "

" It's fine. That's all in the past. "

" No... You can't let Aphrodite keep doing this to you. "

" What am I supposed to do? She's a goddess. She could throw me in Hades or turn me into a girls foot for the rest of my life. "

" I'll make you a deal. If you can spend the rest of the night without thinking about all that and have fun. Tomorrow, me and you will start looking for a way to make sure Aphrodite leaves you alone. For good. "

Jon thought about it for a moment. " Okay, you have a deal. "

" Then come with me. " Alexis smiled.

She led him back into her room and stopped in front of the bed. Alexis put her hands on Jon's shoulders. " You know now that I have my memory back, I remember how I felt about you. To be totally honest, Jon. I really like you. "

Alexis stood on her tip toes and kissed Jon. Jon was taken by surprise, but didn't stop her. When she stopped kissing him Jon's brain went fuzzy momentarily.

" Where did that come from? " he asked smiling.

" I started to realize I liked you that weekend. When Aphrodite erased my memory, I forgot that I did. Whenever I saw you after that, I got a weird feeling that I didn't understand. Now that I have it back, I know what it was. The feelings for you I never got to say. "

Jon tentatively placed his hands on her hips. " Since we're being honest. I've had a crush on you from freshman year. It wasn't just about your feet either. You're funny, smart, and gorgeous. Although you're feet didn't hurt my appeal to you. "

Alexis laughed and slapped him on the shoulder. " Well, I'm glad we both feel the same way. I was kinda worried you didn't. "

" Don't be silly. How could any guy not like you? "

" Don't sell yourself short. You're a great guy. Now that you know I like you, I can be really honest. I like you even more small. "

Jon began to dwindle in size, while Alexis appeared taller by the second. His shrinking hands fell off of her hips. Soon enough, the top of Jon's head was just below Alexis' knee. His clothes hung loosely off him like he was a toddler trying on their fathers clothes. Alexis knelt down in front of him with a big grin on her face.

" Brings back good memories, right? "

" Actually, it does. "

She reached her hands into his baggy shirt and grabbed him under the arms, lifting him out. She set him on her hip with her arm around his back, really making him feel like a child.

" So, you're kind of my boyfriend now. "

" Yep, I guess so. "

" You look like the kid I'm babysitting for the night though. "

" That's alright. My babysitters totally hot and I have a big crush on her. "

" I think you're gonna enjoy this next part. "

" I'm guessing your sudden ability to shrink me is Aphrodite's doing. "

" Yep, it's just for the night. Don't worry. I won't hurt you little man. "

" I didn't think you would. "

Alexis set Jon down on the bed and sat with her legs stretched out. She put her petite, beautiful feet in front of him. " I've been waiting for those little magic hands for three days. I got a pedicure and everything just for you. "

" You didn't have to do that. I'd love your feet no matter what. "

" Hey, you're doing all the work. The least I can do is make them pretty. "

" They're always pretty. "

" Okay. Stop with the flattery. Get to massaging! "

Jon plopped down in front of Alexis' feet. He was significantly bigger than them this time. Sitting in front of Alexis' feet brought back good memories. Jon admired Alexis' dainty feet for a few moments. For the most part, they hadn't changed at all. Her toes were lengthened perfectly going down from the big toe. Each toe had a little bulb of skin at the top, which Jon found oddly cute. The soles of her feet were slightly wrinkled, but enough to drive Jon crazy. Her feet were the same slightly tanned skin tone as the rest of her. You could tell her feet were freshly clean and pampered. Her toenails trimmed and painted a bright red, just like all those months ago. Alexis' big toe came forward suddenly and poked him in the stomach.

Without hesitation, Jon grabbed the toe with both hands.

" You can look at my foot and rub at the same time, foot boy. "

" You bet I can. "

Jon spent the next twenty-five minutes meticulously rubbing Alexis' feet. While Jon became continually more aroused, Alexis sighed in pleasure. The point came when Jon could no longer contain his arousal and exploded onto the bed. Alexis looked down and started to laugh. " Glad to see you haven't changed. "

" Hardy har har. I know. It's a problem. "

" Hey, you promised you'd have fun. "

" The problem wasn't not having fun. The problem was having too much fun. "

Alexis' only reply was a smirk. Jon spontaneously shrank down to a couple inches tall.

" What was that for? " he yelled.

Alexis put her foot down on the bed, her big and second toes were spread out wide. " I'm giving you a break. Do you remember the seat of honor? "

Jon grinned and sat down between her toes. He held onto her toes as she lifted her foot back up. Jon slid into the space in between her toes.

" Let's see if there's anything good on. "

The two spent another hour watching TV. As a show ended, Alexis yawned loudly.

" Tired? " Jon asked turning around.

" Yeah. Long day. Hop off of there. "

He jumped from between her toes and landed on his side. When she was sure he was clear, Alexis grew him to about two feet tall.

" Come up here. I wanna cuddle with my new boyfriend before I go to sleep. "

Jon crawled to the head of the bed and laid down on his side. Alexis wrapped her large arm around him affectionately, bringing him close to her chest.

" Do I have to be shrunken for this? It'd be better if I was big. "

" No, I like being in control. "

With that, she turned the lights off. Sometime later, Jon heard her snoring softly. He snuggled up against her chest and fell asleep with a grin on his face.

__________________________________________________________

Jon awoke for no apparent reason. His eyes just snapped open. He didn't have to go to the bathroom or was uncomfortable. It was still nighttime and Alexis was sound asleep. Jon carefully crawled out from under Alexis' arm. As he hopped off the bed he saw it was a bit past 12:00.

He paused when he looked out the sliding door. A bright light was coming from below the balcony. Jon walked over to his crumpled pile of clothes and tugged on his much too large shirt. It was probably cold out and he didn't want one of the people in the other cabins to find him naked on the balcony.

" I really should have made Alexis make me normal size. " he thought reluctantly.

Luckily, he was tall enough to push open the sliding door with all his strength. Once outside, he climbed on the support bars for a better view. Jon looked at the water in awe. A giant circle in the water was glowing a brilliant blue.

" What is that? " he whispered.

Unknown to Jon, on the other side of the ship a massive wave was forming and heading right for the ship. The wave slammed into the ship, tipping it tremendously on its side. Jon clutched at the bars frantically, but he couldn't get a grip in time. He flew right over the railing and dropped into the circle of glowing water with a loud splash. The second he made contact with it, the light disappeared. The ship eased gently back to its normal position. Not one thing or person was disturbed by the tidal wave. Meanwhile, Jon was being pulled into the dark ocean depths by an unseen force. His struggles were futile...