- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long wait guys. Things have been pretty crazy lately, but it finally calmed down. In the downtime I got back to writing this story. The action starts in this chapter and it starts off with a bang! Hope you enjoy! Please leave a review!
Fleeting Love: Chapter 4

" Yeah... Sure. Do you want to get right to it? " Jon asked.

" Yes, let's do it on the bed. "

Sandra strolled over to the bed and slowly laid down, propping her back on the headboard. Jon sat down at the foot of the bed in front of Sandra's large feet.

" Okay, I have to ask. What size shoe do you wear? "

" Sixteen, sugar. Bet that's a first for you. "

" You'd win that bet. "

Sandra started to wiggle her toes quickly. " I payed for a foot massage, Jonny boy. Let's get to it. "

Jon squeezed some lotion into his hand and started rubbing her long toes. Sandra's skin was incredibly soft to the touch. Her sole had many wrinkles, they went from her heel to just below her toes. This was obviously a woman who took care of her feet. Sandra's long toes curled around Jon's fingers as he rubbed them. Sighing in pleasure, Sandra undid the knot on her robe. It fell away to reveal she was only wearing a bra and panties.

Like everything else about her, Sandra's boobs were quite large. Jon also noticed for the first time that Sandra was muscular. Lean muscle could be seen on her stomach, arms, and legs. She took care of her entire body, not just her feet. Jon member started to stir in his shorts. He continued to rub for twenty minutes until he noticed something strange. Sandra's toes seemed bigger. He took one hand away to see better. It wasn't just her toes, her entire foot looked larger.

" You're being paranoid. All of Aphrodite's tricks have gotten to you. "

Jon went back to rubbing for awhile longer. He stopped again and Sandra's feet looked even bigger than before. When he first sat down her feet only came up to his mid-chest, now they were almost level with his shoulders. He adjusted his position, thinking he must've gotten closer while he was rubbing. Jon froze, something was wrong. His feet weren't touching the floor anymore, they had been planted on the floor. He reached his foot down, the tips of his toes touched the floor. Jon felt more room in his shoes as well.

" Oh, shit. Please, not now. " he thought realization dawning on him.
Jon pulled on the front of his shirt, it was considerably bigger on him. " This is what Aphrodite meant by a special session. I gotta get out of here. " Jon rose to his feet. He was definitely shorter. " Sandra, I'm sorry. Something came up, I have to leave. I'll schedule another session for tomorrow. Free of charge. "

He started to walk to the door. A hand gripped his arm and whirled him around. Sandra stood in front of him with a smirk on her face.

" She said you would try to leave. "

" What? Who? "

" You're boss, Aphrodite. After you left this afternoon, she came to me personally and explained some the special things you could get with the nighttime sessions. Aphrodite can do some amazin' things. I went with the one that made it so the longer you're turned on the smaller you get. "

Jon was lost for words for a few moments. He doubted Aphrodite would let him out of this and he didn't exactly want to leave. Sandra had some very beautiful feet, he couldn't pass up this opportunity. After all, he did agree to stay on the ship for a day.

" Okay, I'll stay. Don't want your money to go to waste. " he grinned.

" Good. I woulda made you stay anyway. Sit at the foot of the bed and face me. "

Sandra laid down on the bed again, leaning her back on the center of the headboard with her long legs in front of her. Jon took his too big shoes off and crawled onto the bed. He sat down facing Sandra, her monstrous feet waving in front of him. Her foot came down on his crotch and started massaging it. All of Jon's muscles clenched in ecstasy.

" This should speed things up. " Sandra smiled with a laugh.

Jon's member was rock hard and near bursting. " Can't take much more of this. " he thought happily.

A few moments later, Jon exploded in his shorts. Immediately afterwards he started to dwindle in size. His head dipped inside his shirt and his legs receded into his shorts.

" Oh my lord! It worked! "

Using her foot, Sandra lifted up Jon's shirt. Inside Jon had been reduced to slightly under a foot tall. He fell out of his shorts still weak kneed. Jon leaned on Sandra's foot for support, breathing heavily.

" Aren't you the cutest lil thing? "

Sandra brought her left foot over her right and patted Jon's head with her big toe. Jon caught his breath and stood up.

" Wasn't ready for that. " Jon panted.

Sandra's foot rose up to its full height in front of him. Jon was a few inches shorter than it.

" Darn, you're still too big. I think I can fix that. " Sandra pushed her massive foot down on Jon, pinning him to the bed. " You can stay down there and rub until you're just the right size. "

Jon's body was covered from his stomach all the way down. His crotch was pressed up against her soft sole. He tried to move his body into a more comfortable position.

" Stop wigglin' it tickles. "

Jon stopped, he was still in a very compromising position. " Oh, well. Might as well make the best of this. "

Jon started working his fingers into Sandra's second toe. He rubbed each of her toes extensively, when he finished with one Sandra put the other one on him. All the while Jon continued to shrink. He felt himself getting smaller, his legs sliding up Sandra's sole slowly but surely. By the time he finished with each foot he was at most two inches tall.

" Much better! Now we can play a game. " Sandra's monumental foot scrunched up, making her wrinkles protrude. " If you can climb all the way up to my toes, you get a break. If you can't, I put you in my sandal and bring you with me to get a drink. "

" Challenge accepted. " Jon shouted.

He walked up to Sandra's imposing sole. Jon wasn't worried about this game, he was prepared. While he'd been working out at a local gym before summer started, he took up rock climbing. The reason for it was for situations exactly like the one he was currently in. Jon figured knowing how to climb well would be an important skill for when he was shrunken. He knew climbing a fake rock wall and climbing a woman's foot were two very different things, but it didn't hurt to know how.

Jon reached up and grabbed one of Sandra's wrinkles in each hand. He placed his feet where he could get a good grip and started his ascension. He moved slowly knowing that if he rushed, he would fall for sure. Every now and again Jon would slip, but quickly catch himself. Hanging high above him were Sandra's gigantic toes, looking down on him much like he thought Aphrodite did. When he was about halfway up Sandra's foot suddenly thrashed, making him lose his grip except for one hand.

" Whoa! Whoa! What was that? You're cheating! " Jon yelled as he regained his position and slapped her sole.

" Sorry little guy. I'm very ticklish. "

He made it to the top without another incident. When he crawled in between her big and second toe Jon realized he had gotten smaller on the climb up. Sandra's toes stood tall around him, about a foot taller relative to Jon's perspective.

" Would ya look at that? You did it! And you look so cute down there between my toes, but you won the game. I'm nothin' if not a woman of my word. "

Sandra brought her foot up towards the head of the bed as far as she could. She stuck her hand out palm up below her toes.

" Hop on, sugar. "

Jon jumped onto her outstretched hand, he landed unsteadily and fell on his butt. " Hahaha! You couldn't be any cuter if you tried. "

Sandra leaned back on the pillows behind her and stuck Jon in her bosom. " You can spend your break in there. Snug as a bug. "

Jon's erection remained persistent. As he sat between Sandra's mountainous breasts he could still feel himself shrinking. There was silence for a few minutes until Jon heard a loud rumble in Sandra's chest and she started to snore. Tilting his head back, he saw her head was lulled to the side as she snored loudly.

" Can't really blame her. It's been a busy day for everyone. "

Jon considered trying to leave, but knew better. Getting off the bed would be hard enough; navigating his way back to his room at this size would be impossible. It didn't seem that Aphrodite was going to make him big any time soon. He got comfortable in Sandra's bosom, quickly falling asleep himself.

__________________________________________________________

Jon woke up in complete darkness. He felt like he was standing, but he couldn't be sure.

" Where am I? " he thought.

The words echoed in his head. He decided to try his luck and took a step. His foot landed on solid ground or whatever it was he was standing on. Touching his chest and legs, Jon discovered he was wearing no clothes.

" Hello? Is anyone there? " he called out.

The only answer was his own echo. " Where the hell am I?! Aphrodite! "

There was still no reply from anyone. " Shit. Might as well try to find a way out of here. "

Jon moved slowly, scooting one foot forward to make sure there was something underneath him and waving his arms in front of him. He didn't really think he would fall, but you never knew with Aphrodite. Something about this place made Jon lose all sense of time. He thought he'd been walking for at least an hour, but he wasn't sure. He stopped a moment, hoping to see anything that would mean a way out and that's when he saw it.

Off in the distance, a source of light hung in the air. Forgetting his caution, Jon took off in that direction. When he arrived at the source he found it was a black square in the wall. The light came from the lines making up the square. Upon closer inspection, Jon saw that the lines were actually jagged cuts that lead somewhere that was brightly lit. He shoved on the square with all his strength and it fell out onto a tile floor. Jon hoisted himself out, landing roughly on the square. Now visible in the light, the square was brown and made of a foam-like material. The prison he had been trapped in was a platform flip flop under a coffee table.

" Oh, my god. No. T-this can't be... " Jon whispered realizing where he was.

" Jon! Over here! Hurry! " a female voice said in a loud whisper.

Jon looked up and saw a tiny, naked Bridget crouched underneath the couch. He scrambled to his feet and ran under the couch.

" Bridget? What's going on? "

" What're you talking about, Jon? I should be asking you that. How were you holding my moms foot up like that? "

" What? That was weeks ago, Bridge. I ended all this. "

" Jon, fifteen minutes ago my mom tried to step on us. You stopped her and told me to hide. Eventually, she did step on you. When she lifted her foot you were passed out. She put you in her flip flop and started looking for me. I've been waiting for you to get out. "

" This isn't possible... "

" I don't know what happened to you, Jon. You must've hurt your head. We have to escape right now. Ingrid left the sliding door open. I think she's still in my room. Let's make a break for it. "

Jon hadn't been listening to a word Bridget said. He was trying to figure out how he ended up back in the Aguilar's apartment.

" Aphrodite! This isn't funny! Get me out of here! " he yelled in his head.

Bridget grabbed his wrist, breaking him from his thoughts. " We have to go. Now! "

Bridget started to run for the door with Jon trailing behind her, who was still having trouble accepting what was happening. They were making good progress when Jon felt the ground shaking beneath him and heard a familiar smacking sound. A giant caramel colored foot slammed to the ground in front of them. Bridget and Jon stopped running at the same time, Bridget moved close to Jon with fear in her eyes. The sliding door was slammed shut and the curtain pulled in front of it.

Standing over them with a vicious sneer was Ingrid. " I was beginning to think you little bugs weren't going to fall for this trick. I thought too highly of you. "

" Run! " Jon yelled.

They didn't even take a few steps when a giant shadow fell over them. Jon looked up and saw the massive sole of Ingrid coming down on him for a split second and then there was darkness once again...

__________________________________________________________

Jon woke in a cold sweat, breathing heavily.

" Good morning, Jon. How was your first nighttime session? " Sitting on the edge of his bed was Aphrodite in all her glory.

She was wearing another long white dress with her hair done up in braids and curls. Looking around him, Jon was happy to find he was back in his own cabin and normal sized. The dream he'd had was very realistic and terrified him.

" Are you alright? You don't look so good. "

" Yeah, I'm fine. "

Jon got off of his bed and went into the bathroom. He was naked, but he didn't really care. Aphrodite had seen it all before.

" The nighttime session was great. I had fun. " he said splashing water on his face.

" I'm glad to hear that because you're already scheduled for another one tonight. "

" Who is it this time? Sandra again? " Jon asked leaning in the doorway.

" No, no. This is a special one for an old friend. You would be wise to treat her well. "

" Yeah, sure. I can do that. "

Aphrodite stood up and walked in front of Jon. " There is definitely something wrong with you. Tell me what's the matter. "

" I had a bad nightmare. It's nothing. I'll get over it. "

" Hmmmm, okay. If you keep having these nightmares tell me. I can make your sleep dreamless. I want you at 100% percent. I have some things I need to attend to. Take a shower, you're still filthy from last night. You slept in late and your shift starts in half an hour. Don't be late. " Aphrodite walked away, dissipating into wisps of smoke as she went.

Jon's day passed without any significant events after that. He had to run so he wasn't late. Clarissa congratulated him on his first successful nighttime session when he arrived and gave him his supplies for the day. He gave numerous massages throughout the day, but his mind was miles away. Jon's thoughts were focused on the dream he had that morning. It made him think of the time he'd spent imprisoned by Ingrid. Those were the darkest days of Jon's life so far.

After Aphrodite pulled him out early he tried not to think about it, but it always came back to him. Ingrid's punishments mentally scarred him gravely, to the point Jon didn't know if he would ever completely heal. As eight o' clock drew near Jon leaned on Clarissa's desk, trying to remove himself from the dark place he'd put himself in. Aphrodite had left a message with Clarissa that he was to report to room 116 precisely at eight. At 7:45 PM Clarissa gave him a fresh bottle of lotion and he was off. Jon found the door with little difficulty, but it had taken awhile and he didn't know what time it was.

" It's 7:58. Wait. I'll tell you when to knock. "

He stood there awkwardly in the hallway for a full minute. " Knock now! "

Jon rapped his knuckles on the door twice. " Foot masseur. " he said monotone.

The door opened quickly and Jon only had time to register a short, black haired woman answered before she rushed forward, hugging him around the chest.

" Jon! " she cried as she hugged him.

" Um, excuse me? Do I know you? "

The woman unburied her face from his chest and smiled up at him. " It's me, foot boy. "

He was thoroughly confused for a moment, but he suddenly recognized her. " Alexis?! Is that you? "
Chapter End Notes:
I made a promise about this story a long time ago and it's time to deliver. How'd you like that cliffhanger? ;)