- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello! I have finally returned! Sorry about the super long wait. I fell into a writing slump for a bit there, but I think I've pulled myself out of it. Let's get to the chapter! A new game is just beginning...
Fleeting Love: Chapter 20

Alexis awoke groggy and confused. She had no idea where she was. Her mind was a jumbled mess of memories. She could see a ceiling high above her, although it seemed higher than normal. Whatever was underneath her felt incredibly soft. A cold, metal object brushed her neck as she looked around.

Then everything that happened came crashing back to her. Alexis rose to a upright position. Laid out before her was the upper part of a sole and five long toes. She was on someone's foot! She started to scramble off when she noticed something.

The second toe had a golden ring on it with a chain that led right to her. She grabbed the chain and pulled it away from her. The metal tightened around her neck, threatening to tug her forward. Feeling her neck, Alexis discovered a collar.

" Oh, God. Oh, God. No. Please, no! " she whimpered.

" You called? By the way, the word you should've used is goddess. I thought you would know that. " Aphrodite's voice said in her head.

" Aphrodite? What is this? Why am I chained to this foot? "

" Isn't it obvious? This is your first ever game! Hooray for you! I'm sure you are very excited. "

" Aphrodite, please! I'm sorry for everything I said. Don't make me do this. Please! "

" If that's how you beg, you're going to need to do a lot better to convince me. Wait, my apologies. I made it sound like I'm remotely considering letting you free. "

The beginnings of tears stung at Alexis' eyes.

" Anything but this... Please. I'll work on the ship. I'll never talk back to you again. Just not this... " she pleaded, tears flowing freely.

" Hmmmmmm... No. You are playing this game. That's final. "

She continued to cry, there would be no persuading Aphrodite.

" I suggest you listen. You will be chained to this woman's foot until I think it's time to release you. She is in complete control of you until that time. The more you fight her, the longer you stay. Don't get any funny ideas about escaping. That chain isn't coming off and I'd never allow it anyways. Get used to it. You are her slave. Okay? Good. If you're worried about getting injured or worse, don't be. This woman is kind. It's why I chose her. Good luck, Alexis. "

The goddess disappeared from her mind. She stayed sitting on the woman's foot, crying into her hands, for awhile. Regretting her decision to speak with Aphrodite. Wondering how Jon was doing in his own game. Eventually, she ran out of tears to shed.

" Pull yourself together. You've been tiny before. It's been a long time, but it's nothing different. "

She slowly got off the stranger's foot, hoping not to wake them. Whoever owned it was obviously asleep. Both of their feet were sticking out from under a comforter. They didn't even twitch while she was freaking out. Upon further inspection, she realized she was in one of the ship's passenger rooms. The comforter and bed sheets that were in every room gave it away. Alexis also noticed for the first time that she was wearing only a white toga.

" Alright. What to do? Aphrodite said the ring wouldn't come off. I guess it couldn't hurt to try at least. "

She went in front of the woman's large toes. They were almost as big as her! This woman's feet must be huge even at normal size, rivaling those of her own mother. Her skin was a deep bronze, her soles were lighter but not pale. Her toes were painted a glossy pink color. Alexis got a good grip on the toe ring and pulled with all her strength. It didn't budge at all.

" Aphrodite wasn't kidding. "

Suddenly, the chain began to move by itself. No, it was being absorbed into the ring! Becoming shorter by the second. She tried to fight against the chain, but it was useless. The chain, which had been long enough to allow her some distance from the foot, was now four inches long. Making it impossible to move away from the giantess' digit.

She cursed herself for not taking Aphrodite's warning more seriously. With nothing else to do, she leaned her back on the toe and waited for her captor to wake up. Alexis wasn't sure how long she waited, but eventually the stranger began to stir.

" Mmmmmm... Lordy. What an odd dream. That Aphrodite sure is a wild one. " they said stretching.

Did she hear a Southern accent? The bed shifted as the woman rolled over. Alexis was lifted into the air with the foot when it rose from the bed. The collar dug into her neck, threatening to choke her to death. Flailing wildly, she knew had only one option. Using the chain as a rope, she climbed up between the big and second toe.

" Oh, my! Looks like my dream has come true. Hello, little one. Aphrodite told me all about this in the dream. She said your name, but I don't remember. What is it? " the giantess asked sitting up.

" Alexis! " she yelled standing awkwardly between her toes.

" Nice to meet you, Alexis. I'm Sandra. From what Aphrodite said, we'll be spending a good bit of time together. I would've preferred a boy, but we can make it work. " Sandra said smiling down at her new slave.

" Sandra? Wait... Jon's mentioned her before. She didn't sound terrible. Maybe this won't be all that bad. "

" Well, let's get right down to business and test you out. This'll help me learn what we need to work on. Make a little harness out of the chain and I'll make it longer to lower you down. "

The chain began to lengthen out from the ring. Alexis looped it around her left foot and leg, then kept her leg out straight. Slowly but surely, she was lowered to the bed.

" Oops. You're a tad small for this job. It's a good thing that I can control more than the chain's size. "

Sandra's toe ring and the chain started to glow with a golden light. She grew from four inches tall to over a foot in seconds.

" There! Perfect! I'm already gettin' the hang of this! Okay. Start rubbing. "

" Ma'am... Please don't make me do this. I was forced into this against my will. I'll do anything else you want me to do for you. Not this though. Please. "

Sandra frowned and didn't say anything for a couple minutes. She seemed to be thinking about what Alexis said.

" Look, sweetie. I'm real sorry that you wound up in this situation, but it's not my problem. You're not the first one Aphrodite sent my way who begged for mercy. Don't get me wrong. I feel bad, but who am I to go against the wishes of a goddess? I'll try to take it easy on you though. Now get started. "

Alexis' hopes of somehow avoiding the inevitable died inside her. That was her last chance. She looked down at the bed and reached for Sandra's big toe. Sandra leaned back and closed her eyes. Even at nearly two feet tall, Sandra's toe was as big as her head!

She worked in descending order, each toe flexed happily in her grip. When she finished with the toes, she moved on to the fleshy expanse of Sandra's sole. Her sole was surprisingly soft. Alexis assumed a woman of Sandra's age would have rough, ugly feet. That was definitely not the case.

" Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you thinking, Alexis? This is gross. You shouldn't be enjoying this in the slightest. "

However, she continued to admire Sandra's feet. Her hands sunk into her pillowy flesh. Deep wrinkles appeared on her sole as her toes scrunched in pleasure. Alexis soon became engrossed in just watching how the giantess' foot reacted to her touch. She stepped away from Sandra's foot. What the hell was wrong with her?

" Mmmm, not bad. Not the best massage I've had, but not the worst either. You'll have plenty of time to practice. " Sandra said.

Alexis hugged herself in silence. Something was very, very wrong...

_____________________________________________________

Jon paced quietly back and forth inside Ingrid's panty drawer. He'd been left alone for hours now. Boredom was driving him slowly mad. Well... Madder than he already had been. Aphrodite's games would likely make even the strongest man go insane. Jon was just a high school kid.

Oh, to go back to the days before he made that first deal with Aphrodite. He'd known from the start the deal was too good to be true. How could he not have accepted her offer though? His foot fetish proved to be his greatest weakness on more than one occasion. But thinking about the past wasn't going to get him anywhere now.

Earlier that day, Ingrid told Jon that Bridget would be working the 'day shift'. He assumed she meant Bridget would be stuck in Ingrid's shoe all day with her sweaty, hot feet. Having been through that himself, he knew how terrible it was.

" Poor Bridget. She's not as used to this as I am. Hopefully she'll be alright. I still need figure out where she is and how the hell we're gonna get out of here. " he thought running a hand through his hair.

Ingrid also said it'd be his turn when she got home. Jon had been trying to think of a plan for hours now, but nothing exceptional came to mind. Maybe he could get lucky again and be left alone long enough to escape. No, he shouldn't count on it. Until something presented itself, he would have to bide his time.

Jon's train of thought was interrupted by the sound of the front door opening. Ingrid left the drawer open a crack so he could hear almost everything in the apartment. He heard her footsteps on the living room's tile floor, shuffling around. After a few minutes, she came into her room and sat on the bed. The squeaking of the bed springs gave it away.

An idea began to form in his mind. Ingrid was going to get Bridget out of her shoe. Maybe if he listened closely enough he could figure out where Bridget was being kept. The bed creaked again.

" That's probably her putting her leg up to untie her shoe. "

There was no sudden gasping for breath and Ingrid didn't say anything.

" Bridget must be in the other shoe. "

Ingrid switched to the other foot. At first all he heard was the rustle of Ingrid's movement, then faint pants.

" That's gotta be Bridget! "

" Oh, look at you. You're a mess. Don't worry. We'll get you cleaned up right now. " Ingrid said mock sympathetically.

If she really cared, she wouldn't be doing this to her own daughter in the first place.

" Please... Where's... Jon...? " Bridget asked between breaths.

" That is none of your concern. You and Jon don't get to see each other anymore. You lost that privilege. Keep asking and I will have to punish you. "

Bridget stopped pursuing the subject.

" Come on. You reek. "

The twisted bitch left the room with Bridget. Jon waited patiently for them to return. When they came back, Bridget was no longer gasping and Ingrid said nothing for a moment.

" You did a good job today. Maybe you won't get the work shift tomorrow. We'll see how Jon does. " Ingrid said nonchalantly.

" Okay. This is it. There must be a clue where she's keeping Bridget. " he thought holding his breath.

The less sound the better. Except there was only one sound to hear. Just the brush of something on the carpet.

" What? I didn't hear anything. No drawer or closet opening. Where the hell did she put her? "

Jon was thrown off his feet as the drawer flew open.

" Hello, Jonathan! I hope your break has left you full of energy and ready to work. The day was so hard on my poor, little feet. " Ingrid said grinning down at him.

Roughly scooping him up, she went back out to the living room. He tried to look around her bedroom for any clue as to Bridget's whereabouts. Nothing in particular drew his attention.

" Crap. At least I know she's somewhere in here. It's a start. "

She set him on the coffee table and plopped down on the couch.

" Hmmm. Let me think. I don't want do the same thing as yesterday. It was fun, but I'm not in the mood. Oh! I know! Why don't we pull out the old slippers? "

She reached under the table and got her brown, fluffy slippers.

" You remember these, yes? We're going to do this differently. I don't trust you in the slightest. If I fall asleep, you could worm your way out. Can't have that. So this time I'm going to tape you to my foot. "

" Okay. " Jon said flatly.

While he was stuck in the drawer, he'd had a lot of time to think things through. He decided he would stop cursing and fighting with Ingrid. It only accomplished getting him into more trouble. After all, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Ingrid grabbed the duct tape from behind him on the table. She unwound a length of tape from the roll, then picked up Jon.

She put her right foot on her knee and pressed him into her sole. Gripping his head between her toes, she kept one finger on the small of his back so he stayed pinned. At three inches tall, he was a nice manageable size. Ingrid put one end of the tape over his naked butt, wound it around her upper foot, and tore it off.

" There! Snug as a bug. Comfortable? " Ingrid laughed.

" Yeah... Sure. " he called from between her toes.

With that, she inserted her foot into the slipper. Jon's member was smushed somewhat uncomfortably against her sole. Although he was becoming aroused at the same time. His waist was thoroughly stuck to her sole, but his arms had a good amount of movement range. Ingrid's large toes rubbed his face over and over.

All of the rubbing, skin on skin contact, and fluff soon made the slipper start to heat up. His own sweat and Ingrid's slight perspiration mixed together, drenching him. A familiar feeling creeped up on him without his noticing. Jon's eyes glazed over. He was no longer in control of his body.

" Fine! Whatever! Take control you freak. I hope you enjoy being covered in sweat. " he yelled in his mind.

Unperturbed, his body dug it's fingers into her sole. His member thrusted repeatedly against it as well. Worst of all, his body kissed and licked Ingrid's toes.

" Ugh. It's a good thing I'm not in control or I'd be puking right now. " Jon thought disgusted.

This was going to be a very, very long game.