- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Things heat up in this chapter! What could the third game be? Let's find out. Please leave a constructive review! I really wanna know what you guys think
Fleeting Love: Chapter 19

Jon suddenly found himself staring up at a ceiling that seemed miles away. The ceiling was a light tan color and sunlight shown on it from an unknown source. Just seconds before he was in a girls shoe as part of the last game.

" Aphrodite wasn't kidding when she said not a minute more. "

When he tried to move, he was restricted by sticky bindings. One length was wrapped around his upper torso and arms, the other around his legs. He felt a cool, hard surface under him. Turning his head, he guessed he was on a wooden table of some kind. An entertainment center stood off to his right.

" Wait. I've seen that before... Oh, fuck. No. No! Dammit! I was hoping I was wrong. Aphrodite! Don't do this! Anything but this! " he thought furiously.

Jon thrashed wildly, trying to break free of the tape. He suddenly heard movement coming from somewhere out of his vision. Something very big. He thrashed even harder.

" I was wondering when you were going to wake up, little bug. I've had nothing but time to think of how to punish you for trying to escape. " a Hispanic accented voice said.

He froze in place, eyes widening in fear. A giant face appeared over him, grinning evilly.

" Let's get that tape off of you. " Ingrid Aguilar said reaching for him.

" No! Don't touch me! "

His cries were ignored she picked him up and unwound the tape. He attempted to fight free of her grip, but it didn't work.

" Stop squirming! " she yelled removing the last of the tape.

She set him back on the table and sat on the couch. Jon stood at about five inches tall now. Much like the first time he'd been in this very same position, he was stark naked. The major difference was that he didn't give a shit this time. Ingrid did not have any power over him and he would make it clear.

She barely looked different from the many other times he'd seen her. Her auburn and black hair was tied up in a bun. She had on a white t-shirt and blue jeans. The feet which caused him so much trauma were out of sight.

" Hmmm, where to begin? How about the traditional massage? It's been so long since you gave me one. My feet are so tired. " she sighed bringing her feet up onto the table.

Jon took a few steps back.

" I'm not doing a damn thing for you, bitch! " he shouted defiantly.

" Oh, really? Let's see how long this rebellion act lasts, bug! " Ingrid laughed.

Her left foot stretched forward, toes spread apart. He quickly moved out of its path. In response it swung sideways at him, knock him on his butt. Before he could even begin to get up, her big and second toe roughly grasped his tiny head.

" Ahhhhhhh! " he cried as it lifted him into the air. Jon beat his fists on her toes and kicked her sole.

" So, tough guy? Do you still want to fight? "

" Put me down! "

" Okay. "

The giant bitch released him, causing him to fall on the table. He scrambled back to his feet.

" Now you're gonna give me a massage. If you don't, I'll put you in my work shoe for a week. Your choice. "

Jon remembered the terrible conditions inside those shoes. If he could help it, he'd never go back in them.

" Fine. " he mumbled defeatedly.

" What was that? " Ingrid asked bending her ear.

" Fine! I'll rub your freaking feet! "

" There we go. Good. Keep being good and maybe I'll give you some food later. " she said leaning back on the couch.

" Aren't I a little small for this? " he called up.

" Oh... Yes. Here. "

Ingrid waved her hand at him. He shot up from half the height of her sole to the top of her second toe. Grudgingly, he began working his hands into her right foots big toe. It was as soft as ever. For a woman of her age and occupation, Ingrid's feet were incredibly well taken care of. With only a few minor calluses and deep wrinkles it wouldn't be going too far to say they were beautiful.

" Too bad they're attached to such a bitch. " he thought bitterly.

Jon worked methodically. Giving each toe a few minutes of massaging before moving on to the next. He was still fuming mad that he was back in the clutches of the monster named Ingrid. However, after awhile he became absorbed in his work. His anger drifted to the back of his mind, nearly disappearing completely.

He kneaded his fingers into her soft, caramel colored sole. Things took a turn for the worst after that. Jon's eyes glazed over. He was broken from the trance-like state he had been in while his body moved of its own will.

" Oh, no. No. God dammit! Not this again! Aphrodite! This is too much! Take the curse away! Please! I'm begging you! " he screamed in his head.

Aphrodite's curse of not being able to resist his inner most desires had taken over. His body was no longer under his control. Jon's body started licking Ingrid's toes, one by one and in long swipes. It was just getting warmed up though. It wrenched her big and second toe apart, then licked the space between her toes.

" Oooooh! Yes, Jon! Very nice! I should make you give me this treatment more often! " she said happily.

" Stop! This isn't what I want! STOP! " he yelled trying with all his might to take back control.

Suddenly, Jon's body did stop. It moved away from her feet. Jon still wasn't in control though.

" Bigger. " his mouth said in a monotone voice.

" What? Bigger? You want to be bigger? " Ingrid asked looking at him quizzically.

" Bigger! " his mouth said again. This time more forcefully.

" I guess. Only because you're being such a good boy. "

She waved her hand and he grew to the point that her toes only came up to his abdomen.

" What the hell is it doing? It's never talked before. " Jon wondered.

His body sat down in front of Ingrid's left foot, scooting forward so his crotch was on her heel and his legs dangled off the edge of the coffee table. While sitting, his head was now level with her toes.

" This looks like fun! " Ingrid laughed.

Jon felt his mouth curl into a smile. It wrapped his arms around her foot and kissed her toes passionately. At the same time, his member rubbed against her heel. Jon went into a frenzy, cursing and shouting in his mind. His body didn't even hesitate in response. It continued to hug, kiss, and rub until it couldn't stand it anymore.

His member blew its load right onto Ingrid's heel. Thoroughly worn out, his body released the huge ped and sprawled out on the table. Ingrid watched in silent amusement. The glaze cleared from Jon's eyes and he was back in control of himself. His legs were still straddling her heel, but he was too tired to move.

" That was... amazing, Jon. It was a nice first step in repaying me for trying to escape. It'll take a lot more for me to truly forgive you though. But I think you've earned the rest of the day off and some food. " Ingrid said cleaning off her heel with a tissue.

" ...Thank...you... " he panted out.

She raised her hand over him and he shrunk to a much smaller size. How small he did not know. She scooped him up in her hands and carried him into her room. Once there, she put him back into the nightstand drawer that had always been his jail cell. The top drawer, Ingrid's panty drawer. Jon was too tired to care at the moment.

" Your waters right here. " she said pointing to a bowl in the corner.

He crawled over and drank handfuls of cool water.

" I'll wash you off and get some food later. "

" Okay... " he said rising to his feet.

" Enjoy your rest. The next shift is going to have a hard time outdoing your performance. "

" Next shift? You have someone else shrunken here? "

" Of course. I don't know why your so surprised. It's Bridget. "

" Bridget?! What? Ingr- "

He was cut off as Ingrid shut the drawer, leaving him in total darkness.

" She shrunk Bridget?? Why? Aphrodite! Answer me! What's the game?! Aphrodite! " Jon shouted to the heavens.

_____________________________________________________

Aphrodite watched Jon's struggles at the start of the third game laughing profusely. The ancient looking globe was clear and showed everything that happened to him. His growing frustration only made her laugh harder. She'd known this would be the last game the moment she came up with the idea of a triathlon. To be honest, she always wanted to finish this game one day.

Jon begging for a deal gave her the perfect opportunity to unleash it. Something was very different about that boy ever since he returned from the Isle of Amazons. She couldn't quite put her finger on what exactly was different though. The old Jonathan never would have broken down and flat out begged her for safety. Maybe those she-males torture did more damage than she thought.

For a long time now, Icelus had been hanging around Jon. The god of nightmares lived up to his title, meddling in Jon's dreams. When Aphrodite asked him what he was doing he merely said: " I'm having my own fun. What's wrong? Don't like sharing your toys? ". Aphrodite was slightly suspicious, but dreams were not within her range of power. Eventually, she wrote it off as his way of irritating her. If it went on much longer, she would put her foot down.

Suddenly, she felt a mortal presence approaching the door to her office. Reaching out, she identified the person as they knocked on the door.

" Hello? Aphrodite? " they called through the door.

" Come in. "

The globe went back to its normal state as the door opened. Standing uneasily in the doorway was Alexis Folsom.

" Alexis! Darling! What can I do for you today? " Aphrodite asked standing up.

" I wanted to ask about Jon. He's been gone for awhile. " Alexis said slowly coming in.

" I'm sure he told you about his wanting to make a deal. Making a deal with me has a price. He's in the middle of a game right now. Can't say how long he'll be. That all depends on him. "

" Oh, okay... Do you think I could at least see him? You can do that right? "

" Silly girl! Of course I can! Here. " Aphrodite laughed gesturing at the globe.

It became clear once more and turned nearly pitch black. Alexis could just barely make out Jon wandering in the darkness.

" Aphrodite! Answer me! " he shouted.

She ran over to the globe and reached out to touch it, but caught herself.

" Where is he? "

" In the drawer of Ingrid Aguilar. Awaiting further punishment. "

" Oh my god! You put him back with that crazy bitch?! How could you?! " Alexis asked incredulously.

" That is the price he must pay. And watch your tone, girl. You only get so many warnings. Next time you'll regret speaking to me like that. "

" I'm sorry... I'm worried about him. He HATES Ingrid. I know he wants to be sure we're safe, but I don't think it's worth it. ...Could you possibly get him out of there? Make him do any other game. Please. "

Aphrodite's anger flared up. The familiar aura of power enveloped the room.

" No. We had a deal. If he doesn't finish this game, there is no deal. No one goes back on a deal with me. I'm tired of your mouth. " Aphrodite hissed moving closer to Alexis.

" A-Aphrodite... I'm sorry. Forget I said anything. I'll leave. " Alexis nervously said backing away.

" No... I have a better idea. Jon is paying for his part of the deal. You should too. I know exactly how you can. "

A mischievous grin spread across her face.

" Aph- "

Alexis was cut off as she disappeared from the room.

" Hehehe. Bye, Alexis. Have fun playing the game. "

_____________________________________________________

Jon sighed leaning against the wall of the drawer. He'd been in it for a few hours now. A short time ago, Ingrid took him out to wash off and gave him a hunk of bread to eat. When she put him back, she left the drawer open a crack so a small amount of light slanted in. He scarfed down about half of the bread before he was full.

Once he was done with it, he and his thoughts were alone. Aphrodite never answered him, so he still had no clue what the game was. Jon knew he would end up back in the hands of Ingrid Aguilar some day. It just happened to be much sooner than he preferred. The biggest hint was when the Aguilar family didn't appear at the second game. All of those nightmares had come true. And Bridget was trapped here too.

Ingrid ignored his questions about her. Despite his not wanting to be involved with the Aguilar's, he still cared immensely for Bridget. A weakness Jon had for all his friends. His bonds formed quickly and were hard to cut off. Even if it turned out not to be part of the game, he would do his best to save her.

" Hello, Jon-Jon. Enjoying the game? " Aphrodite said from nowhere.

He assumed she spoke in his mind until she emerged from the shadows of the drawer, stepping into the pale blue light. She wore a long, white dress that went down to her ankles. Brown leather sandals encased her feet. Her hair was curled and hung freely. She also wore her customary ruby necklace.

Jon jumped to his feet. Aphrodite stood fairly taller than him. The top of his head only came up to right below her breasts.

" What the fuck, Aphrodite?! Why didn't you answer me sooner? "

" I wanted to give you time to calm down. Looks like I didn't wait long enough. I would highly suggest it. I even took time out of my busy schedule to see you personally. "

" I'm so honored. I would ask to be put into another game, but I know that's not happening. So what's the game? "

" It's exactly the same as the last time you were in this apartment. You and Bridget have to escape. No leaving her behind. There is no time limit. You're not indestructible either. You'll need food and water like normal humans. If you get into a situation like last time you tried to escape, you're on your own. I won't bail you out. Understand? " Aphrodite said bending down to be eye level with him.

" What about the curse? " he asked after a moment of silent eye contact.

" What about it? It's part of the game. Deal with it or stay Ingrid's prisoner. Simple as that. "

Jon said nothing. He knew there was no point in arguing.

" Fine. I understand. "

" Good. I hope you play things a little smarter this time. Friendly advice. Bye, Jon. "

The goddess disappeared in the blink of an eye.

" Fuuuuuuuuuck! " he shouted and punched the side of the drawer.

" How the hell am I going to do this? I don't even know where Bridget is! "

He was beginning to regret his decision of making a deal with Aphrodite.